Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze (43854 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Nwaohafia1: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66263274:

Okay, we are in Lagos presently and for the next few months.
We will be chilling with the President later today.
Anytime you are in town, we are at your service sis.
Stay Blessed.

Thought you are in Abuja?
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Thought you are in Abuja?
We are at the Number one MEGA CITY in Africa!

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by DrHighchief(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wetin concern una..na una body e wear d shirt put?
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by alklas(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Haters looking to weaken his moral
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by alklas(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Don't let dis way I down,keep ur head up
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Zamad(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
SHEBI ITS FROM THE 50K BOBO DEY COLLECT U EXPECT HIM NOT TO WEAR FAKE ABI?
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by barallanee(f): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Because he is a celebrity he should not wear fake again?? We r all celebrities in our own way.. And we rock it fake and classic#team fake#team kiss danel
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Octaves(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
why did kiss Daniel do him the courtesy of a phone call when he decided to drag him through the mud on social media instead of calling privately. if I was Kiss, I would treat his Bleep up on the same twitter he tried to disgrace me
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Deeboiy: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
babtaima:

Luis Vuitton on Supreme Just screams FAKE!!!!!! LV never did a collab with Supreme.. it's just like seeing both Gucci and Nike written on a shirt.. you don't need to be very savvy to know it's fake, you just need to not be a Nigerian. grin
oga they had a collaboration, around last year. google check
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by rickyrex(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
dominique:

He wore the shirt for a promo video and it was selected by a stylist. It seems people feel better dragging celebs over issues like this ignoring the fact that they have a crew who put them out there. If you don't know the difference between the fake and original, how do you expect Kiss Daniel to? He's a musician not a brand authenticity detector.
I love your approach to this discussion but my take is... Not all Nigerian will get the brain the it was the stylist who put this mess on. It a lesson to others. And more so to expose you that everything about Nigeria is fake
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by olamariamjonez(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
It doesnt concern me, as long as it fits him.
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by CheedyJ(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Make him pass me d shirt jare
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by SAMTOBIJU(m): 12:21am On Mar 30, 2018
post=66256367:

Making good music is all that matters.

KISS Daniel my guy....notin do you joor!

Keep giving us your hit back to back!!

Loads of love, gat your back kid bro!

YEBA on repeatttttt............
Good time on repeatttttt. Good music is all that matters....

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by paqman: 4:10am On Mar 30, 2018
This freeze issue of a thing is getting out of hand must you criticized some one to make fame
The idiot still have to say I made a call with kiss Daniel,
idiot

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
We have all bought and worn not only fake at a point in our lives but also used apparels
Re: Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 31, 2018
I see Supreme,
I see Louis Vuitton,
& I know two heads are better than one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth / Iceberg Slim Rocks Towel In Mirror Selfie / "See Person Pikin" - Wizkid Gushes About His 3rd Son Zion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.