Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos (5714 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
DeadRat:
Soon You Wouldnt Find It Funny Again... Chill And Enjoy Your Frustrating moments cool

Lol No frustrating moments I believe grin
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by wristbangle: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
fakeprophet:
the computer village memory card vendor who just released a burial song as single is @ it again.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by MXDMG(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
[b][/b]Dude, I'm really glad you're gonna be a dad soon and wherever you stop calling it great success will be the starting point for your child as long as God still sits on the throne. I don't know you and vice versa but from the little time I've spent on here I have a few reservations I'd like you to address for the sake of your career and your new responsibility. Please let your personal life stay private cos it's the new gold for any famous star. If you're really a fast rising star, you'd think about this. Get this, I'm no hater. At least if you won't do this for yourself, consider your child. Enjoy the good life and post your memories but not personal stuff. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by flokii: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hope the kid is yours..

Girls use naive guys like you for maga well. It's after delivery she'll disappear to the real father's house.
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by bottlecap: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
DeadRat:
Soon You Wouldnt Find It Funny Again... Chill And Enjoy Your Frustrating moments cool
bros you are very right, I went through the same period early last year, but believed me as a real man it makes you to be more responsible.
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Paradigm777: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
It is well with you bro
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by laribari(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
IamAirforce1:
If my thread upsets you, I'm not sorry...

It doesn't upset, just boring. So this is what you can come up with? Bro u are broke ooo. Well, thank God for shoprite, u sef fit buy some 1k normal beverage with some foreign kpangolo to make it look tushed and xpensive. grin grin grin

My lunch bad pass the Ogi wey you make joor!
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
laribari:

It doesn't upset, just boring. So this is what you can come up with? Bro u are broke ooo. Well, thank God for shoprite, u sef fit buy some 1k normal beverage with some foreign kpangolo to make it look tushed and xpensive. grin grin grin

My lunch bad pass the Ogi wey you make joor!

Lol
You no well
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by femi4: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
OmoAlata1:
If she is pregnant, why is she still on gf status and not wife?
She's not a wife material, probably one of those Omo alata street girl
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
femi4:
She's not a wife material, probably one of those Omo alata street girl
She's not loosed like your "Cheap"of a sister .

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by femi4: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
IamAirforce1:

She's not loosed like your "Cheap"of a sister .
I didn't quote you, I didn't expect a sane reply from you anyway
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
femi4:
I didn't quote you, I didn't expect a sane reply from you anyway

That was an indirect attack ..

What do you guys gain from hating ?

Who hate help ?

You guys just carry people's e-life for head like plantain chips
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by UDUJ(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nice one dude. Fvck the haters

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by BossLaifay(f): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Why do I just think that this pregnant girlfriend is a figment of his imagination(like other aspects of his weird e presence)? grin

Is it just me? Are there others out there who think the same? undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by tee59(f): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
This stupid guy has come again. I said before that, low self esteem is your problem in life. In music, you didn't do well.Who knows maybe you have never been successful in other aspects of your life only be leaving on people's glory. You said "my papa"last time. I can't blame you since you never grew up knowing your father, how will u respect other people's parents. U need to grow up and stop this publicity stunt on social media.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
bottlecap:
bros you are very right, I went through the same period early last year, but believed me as a real man it makes you to be more responsible.
I Hope To Go through That Stage When Time Is right... To Get The Experience cool
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by majekoam(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
I really hope the baby is his....

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
tee59:
This stupid guy has come again. I said before that, low self esteem is your problem in life. In music, you didn't do well.Who knows maybe you have never been successful in other aspects of your life only be leaving on people's glory. You said "my papa"last time. I can't blame you since you never grew up knowing your father, how will u respect other people's parents. U need to grow up and stop this publicity stunt on social media.

grin
If I left slap you, E go affect your papa
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by bottlecap: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
DeadRat:
I Hope To Go through That Stage When Time Is right... To Get The Experience cool
believe me you would enjoy it
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sofrosh:
Village people are you now happy of what you've told this STAR into.
Better go and beg ONILA for forgiveness
grin
we have HOPED OUT of his case since he refused to HOP INTO common sense,maybe it's his village people from an alternate planet that is currently spinning and mixing his destiny like a DJ on his equipment.
By the way,landforce1 why did that guy ask you to hop out of that trending topic on twitter or it was your doppelganger he was referring to?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Painkila: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
O boy, this guy stupid o.
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by MXDMG(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2018
IamAirforce1:

That was an indirect attack ..
What do you guys gain from hating ?
Who hate help ?
You guys just carry people's e-life for head like plantain chips
What were you expecting please?
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by stubbornman(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
cheesy COUGH SAUCE......THAT'S ALL I SAW
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by tee59(f): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
IamAirforce1:

grin
If I left slap you, E go affect your papa
Your parents didn't train you well. Ode omo. I wonder the kind of a father you are going to be to your child. Father without common sense and a bad role model.
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Gofwane(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
I'm surprised that some of you people are believing this PREGNANCY story. The op is suffering from weak erection and low sperm count

Wait till that girl delivers and you get to see the baby looking like a carbon copy of your neighbour. grin
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
Gofwane:
I'm surprised that some of you people are believing this PREGNANCY story. The op is suffering from weak erection and low sperm count

Wait till that girl delivers and you get to see the baby looking like a carbon copy of your neighbour. grin

Your papa
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by dukeprince50: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You ain't far from the truth ,
She Likes pepperish foods these days ..

But anyone I get for her and she turn it down, I go eat am myself grin
she reject your foods? lol, you dont wanna know what im thinking, enjoy sha
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by ishola98: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bantam:
This one na fud...just like in the studios,U ARE ALSO SHIIIIIT IN THE KITCHEN.
Swallow Gas light fire put for mouth U NO GO STILL BLOW
grin
Bantam:
This one na fud...just like in the studios,U ARE ALSO SHIIIIIT IN THE KITCHEN.
Swallow Gas light fire put for mouth U NO GO STILL BLOW
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Gofwane(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Your papa
my papa fvck yo mama grin
Re: Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 31, 2018
Sofrosh:
Village people are you now happy of what you've told this STAR into.
Better go and beg ONILA for forgiveness
grin

Exactly. That Onila girl use the guy brain run from nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. / How Single Ladies Can Attract Single Men For Marriage / End Of Year Love!express It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.