Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) (58398 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
lexy2014:
how's he d best president in Africa
ask your father because you are too small to know
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
buhariguy:
yes you are right,
If not because alot of people went to hustle, the crowd would have be something else, it would have be more than 2m people.
This ones that came out to welcome the best president in Africa, Almighty God will bless them abundantly in Jesus name, Amen
brother holiday was declared so that millions will come out yet see the people wey show face. Lol. Reason am well nah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
bedspread:
Except u are not a proper Lagosian or u wanna DECIEVE yourself ..
Lagosians will graciously come for events that could add to their lives.. either
physically,(Sporting events)
Spiritually, (Crusade)
Financially ,(business)
owambelly(Party, Entertainment shows)
fighting for a legitimate course( e.g. Increase in toll gate issues)
d last one, d people welcoming buhari were more than d people fighting against toll gate increase
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
buhariguy:
ask your father because you are too small to know
pls don't do that. Don't talk about my family. I asked u a simple question. If u can't answer d questuon,Don't bring my dad into this pls.

How is buhari d best president in Africa?
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:
Wow
If you have the opportunity to leave this country and never come back please do.
I so much love Nigeria to the extent that i will die for Nigeria, come back to life and still die again for Nigeria but i had the opportunity to get a dual citizenship in a country i now call home, it was the saddest decision i've ever made but i don't regret it

See the people we share a country with lining up to cheer for the man who caused their agony, sorrow, grief, lamentation and poverty

He's sitting in an air-conditioned 200 million naira bullet proofed Mercedes with about 40 security personnel while these uneducated broke fools with less than 20k in their bank account standing in the sun cheering for an 80 year old clueless cow
tongue

6 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by nex(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
LasgidiOnline:
Earlier today Lasgidi Online reported on how Lagosians came out in their large numbers to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari as he visited the state on a 2-days official visit.

The crowd were were seen waving at the president as his convoy was approaching the newly built Ikeja Bus Terminal.

We are back back with more photos, see more photos below...

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/03/more-photos-of-the-crowd-that-came-out-to-welcome-president-buhari-in-lagos-today.html

Omo, see correct hustle O! N2,000 per day to stand on the road, hold banner, and wave at some cars for some few minutes. Meanwhile, the job is for 2 days, so that's N4,000 plus you get free transport to and fro, and a free meal.

If you're willing to climb a tree or billboard to show you're the ultimate "Lazarus" fan, then you get additional N10,000 per day. However, if you should fall or sustain any injuries during the period of your contract, the client will not bear the cost of your treatment, and cannot be sued or held liable.

GOOD NIGHT!

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
if not the fact that fufu/loiloi/akpwu/Santana is expensive in London , I for don run liv una
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Habibatuley23: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
bedspread:
I was Born in Lagos and Hv lived in Lagos all my life except for a few times I spent outside the country

No sane Lagosian who has something doingwill be der.....
98% of those there hv been paid 2k each to be der

The remaining 2% came to sell cold pure and bottled water ...

Even so Bubu is our best wooooo cheesy
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by mywells: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
clueless group of people,how much were you guys paid
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by wristbangle: 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
To me, these are paid crowds. People are so frustrated trekking because a man came to commission a miniature project today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by sakabien: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
kay5you:
And we still want this failure again
I reject it IJN...I won't waste my effort to campaign for dis IDIOT like i did in 2015...I dey regret like mad.Hw i wish i can turn back the hands of time...it was under his dispensation i lost my job due to his archaic and outdated reforms...OLOBE PRESIDENT...He came to Lagos to celebrate his fellow looter and all they can do was to collapse businesses due to standstill traffic and made Lagosian suffer.Why can't they let him pass tru where Tankers packed on Surulere axis and by d time he spent hours there he would know what we face on a daily basis.Our hypocrisy is no1 in d world.Ambode declared public holiday cos our president is coming...What would hv happened if nah Trump they come..Awon Olosi radarada...[color=#990000][/color]5

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by gtown: 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
three:
This desperate inane attempt to lump all residents of Lagos into one "We Love Buhari - We don't have common sense" group is tiring to say the least.

For the record

Lagos has 20 million inhabitants

12 million of those 20 million are adults

5.6 million of those 20 million are registered to vote (some were frustrated out of getting voter's cards)

ONLY 700K of 12 million adults voted APC/Buhari/Ambode

That is ONLY 5.8%!!

#IamLagosAndIDidNotVoteBuhariOrAmbode

No lie will turn this into truth
The way you are using % here will make you incur some people's wrath?
The president used of % in 2015 the way you did set some demented losers wailing profusely since then. May be they want to cry river niger before they can stop.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by iguita: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Did you say broke uneducated fools have 20k in their account? Educated fools have less than 20k. uneducated fools, usually a lot less. People dey suffer men.. Dead economy
SnakeChopMoney:
Wow
If you have the opportunity to leave this country and never come back please do.
I so much love Nigeria to the extent that i will die for Nigeria, come back to life and still die again for Nigeria but i had the opportunity to get a dual citizenship in a country i now call home, it was the saddest decision i've ever made but i don't regret it

See the people we share a country with lining up to cheer for the man who caused their agony, sorrow, grief, lamentation and poverty

He's sitting in an air-conditioned 200 million naira bullet proofed Mercedes with about 40 security personnel while these uneducated broke fools with less than 20k in their bank account standing in the sun cheering for an 80 year old clueless cow

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lagosians my tiny p...those are furking APC members...
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by mywells: 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:
Wow

some are goat in human skin.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Paid supporters and sycophants mostly. The concept of "democracy" really is wasted on Nigerians. Nigerian plebs are conditioned into a certain docility and sycophancy and servility to those they consider their betters. Accountable, transparent representative leadership is what democracy should be about, but a Nigerian politician is a demi-god in the eyes of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by mywells: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
A bus terminal that could have been commissioned by Agbede or Pasuma ,let say mayor of Ikeja,so sad
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by cashkid: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
TourismMan:
Shameless Nigerians/Lagosians. In a sane world, Buhari should be booed and stone.

Only useless 5% reason like this... We are lagosian.....we don't constitute nuisance......
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by cashkid: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
mywells:
A bus terminal that could have been commissioned by Agbede or Pasuma ,let say mayor of Ikeja,so sad

Wen the one in ur state is completed hopefully by 2080 u can call timaya to come n commission.. We don't reason like the miserable 5% here! We are lagosians!
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by cashkid: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
sakabien:

I reject it IJN...I won't waste my effort to campaign for dis IDIOT like i did in 2015...I dey regret like mad.Hw i wish i can turn back the hands of time...it was under his dispensation i lost my job due to his archaic and outdated reforms...OLOBE PRESIDENT...He came to Lagos to celebrate his fellow looter and all they can do was to collapse businesses due to standstill traffic and made Lagosian suffer.Why can't they let him pass tru where Tankers packed on Surulere axis and by d time he spent hours there he would know what we face on a daily basis.Our hypocrisy is no1 in d world.Ambode declared public holiday cos our president is coming...What would hv happened if nah Trump they come..Awon Olosi radarada...[color=#990000][/color]5

Pls Dnt campaign for him so that he will not win 2019 election since it was ur campaign that brought him to power in 2015..….Ant forming elephant lol
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Ofodirinwa: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
photo copied signs + uniforms = paid crowd
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by cashkid: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
lexy2014:
pls don't do that. Don't talk about my family. I asked u a simple question. If u can't answer d questuon,Don't bring my dad into this pls.

How is buhari d best president in Africa?
You have been told to ask ur father... Obey first n stop arguing.....
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Kamsiyo112: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
After all this man has done to this shithole country lagosians still went ahead to wave for him?kudos
Vote for him in 2019 una no go see even una AGEGE BREAD Chop talk more of AMALA

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Abraham18(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
bedspread:
I was Born in Lagos and Hv lived in Lagos all my life except for a few times I spent outside the country

No sane Lagosian who has something doingwill be der.....
98% of those there hv been paid 2k each to be der..

The remaining 2% came to sell cold pure and bottled water ...

I said the same thing, not after kilometres some lagosians covered with their legs yesterday as a result of heavy traffic and unpleasant transport fare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by tosinjay(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
APC at it again
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Muritino(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=piagetskinner post=66273001]zombies on steroids

y would anyone support buhari, if they aren't zombies[/quot

Why will anyone hate Buhari if not a looter, enemy of Nigeria or PDP loyalist.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=Muritino post=66274057][/quote]

Mr man carry ur rant to daura...

I'm non partisan to any political parry
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by jeruzi(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Many of those there would be northerners and APC sponsored people.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by sakabien: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=cashkid post=66274028]

Pls Dnt campaign for him so that he will not win 2019 election since it was ur campaign that brought him to power in 2015..….Ant forming elephant lol[/quote
U dey craze
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by dadark: 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:
Wow

I so much love Nigeria to the extent that i will die for Nigeria, come back to life and still die again for Nigeria but i had the opportunity to get a dual citizenship in a country i now call home, it was the saddest decision i've ever made but i don't regret it.

No matter how tired I am, seeing this Fulani cow president on the TV always gives me the strength to get up and change the channel ....yeye man.

stfu and stay where you are....its just another hell hole anyways....
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by sakabien: 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=jeruzi post=66274094]Many of those there would be northerners and APC sponsored people.[/quote
Like those Aboki at Mile 12..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government / Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) / Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.