Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) (58396 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by litaninja(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ooohhhh.....what's the fun in that?

bedspread:
u hv non alcoholic wine na?
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by surgical: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
PHILipu1:

keep a bottle of sniper by your side before results are announce come 2019 because Buhari will win with a wider margin than in 2015.

Forget all this noise on social media.
90% of Buhari foot soldiers don't even know what is internet talk more of social media but they have their PVC and are ready to vote Buhari again come 2019.

Majority of people making noise now on social media will not go out to vote on that day but will be online and at home waiting of other people to vote Buhari out.

INEC will not count like and share on that day ok.

Buhari will win with landslide,don't just allow anybody to give you fake hope.
They don't know social media, but the blistering hunger in the land has duly informed them of what to do
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
surgical:
They don't know social media, but the blistering hunger in the land has duly informed them of what to do
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Cityguy: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Eyaaa . See wetin dem don reduce this man to. Na this one they call crowd? Why no aerials like other times? Even nollywood movie locations command greater attendance than those two-row 'crowd' in those shots.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Lot13(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
A lot of people will commit suicide when this president wins the 2019 election by a wider margin than in 2015.

You can go on wailing, insulting and doing whatever online, that would not change the opinion of his supporters. They are only waiting to come out enmass on election days.

Silence is confidence, loud is insecurity.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by SnakeChopMoney(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
gracevile:
I love Mr President I will pray for Mr President and I pray God uses him for his purpose. father lord I thank u for all I won't complain

You're a broke unemployed fool
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by gracevile: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

an ingrate whose senseless brain is not functioning and its partethic idiotic brain stopped working. next time just pass like u never saw my write up or else i will use ur eye to see something nonsense
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by gracevile: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

na who do mistake born this idiot
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Femi316: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2019
bedspread:
I was Born in Lagos and Hv lived in Lagos all my life except for a few times I spent outside the country

No sane Lagosian who has something doingwill be der.....
98% of those there hv been paid 2k each to be der..

The remaining 2% came to sell cold pure and bottled water ...
you re right for saying this.....?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government / Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) / Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.