Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) (58399 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Angelawhite(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by iswallker(m): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
What is ojikutu..

Is that Bulgaria new name..
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by godwon01(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Where is the crowd. Just ordinary people waiting to catch bus or those who just want to see his look since he returned back from London. Hungry looking people.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by bedspread: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
davodyguy:

See you chest beating as if you know it all. Smh

Nigerians are blind lovers and that's what is happening with Buhari.
Most of all these people may not have been paid. Same buhari that have contested presidential elections on about four occasions and kept scoring over 10million.

Reality is that, those 10 million and possibly more would still vote for him in 2019, save if he chooses not to contest
Except u are not a proper Lagosian or u wanna DECIEVE yourself ..
Lagosians will graciously come for events that could add to their lives.. either
physically,(Sporting events)
Spiritually, (Crusade)
Financially ,(business)
owambelly(Party, Entertainment shows)
fighting for a legitimate course( e.g. Increase in toll gate issues)

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by IME1: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
bedspread:
I was Born in Lagos and Hv lived in Lagos all my life except for a few times I spent outside the country

No sane Lagosian who has something doingwill be der.....
98% of those there hv been paid 2k each to be der..

The remaining 2% came to sell cold pure and bottled water ...
U are right to a large extent

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Turnedaround: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Suffering and smiling.......

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by sped1oro(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
nice one!
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Ojemedad: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Just 72 persons out of millions in Lagos state
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by origima: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pmb go kill person ooooh.
The amazing way God is guiding this leader is great.
Nigeria is rising again
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
bedspread:

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
I Love Buhari
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
bedspread:
I was Born in Lagos and Hv lived in Lagos all my life except for a few times I spent outside the country

na tru, 2k things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by FanYogo1(f): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Buhari is unfortunately coming back. grin
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by LZAA: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
LasgidiOnline:
Earlier today Lasgidi Online reported on how Lagosians came out in their large numbers to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari as he visited the state on a 2-days official visit.

The crowd were were seen waving at the president as his convoy was approaching the newly built Ikeja Bus Terminal.

We are back back with more photos, see more photos below...

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/03/more-photos-of-the-crowd-that-came-out-to-welcome-president-buhari-in-lagos-today.html

forever slaves kikikikikiki grin grin
cc imhotep,onyeoga
pigsandidiots wee like this
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by LZAA: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
FanYogo1:
Buhari is unfortunately coming back. grin
coming back to daura yes grin
feel free to accompany o ye goblin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by origima: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=bedspread post=66273170]Except u are not a proper Lagosian or u wanna DECIEVE yourself

Pmb will win come 2019.by this time
in 2014 we already no the contestants but uptil we are yet see the opposition candidate that will beat pmb.All we are hearing mere speculation of wana bi president

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by FanYogo1(f): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
LZAA:

coming back to daura yes grin
feel free to accompany o ye goblin grin

Like how GEJ came back. Don't waste my time lmao
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by bedspread: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=origima post=66273312][/quote]Nullified
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
bedspread:

do not let wailing disrupt -3% of what is left of ur brain ..... a whole president if nigeria is visiting ikeja n you are spewing trash,,paid crown bawo ...make ordinary efe of bbn announce to come ikeja tomorrow there are people who will go to see him ...
same lagos you will see people gather to watch tv on roadsides ,,same lagosian who will gather to watch drunk guys fighting each other ... lagosian act so busy but they sabi look .
if u donnt know what to say you beta go spread ur bed b4 bed go spread you.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by amazon14: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Useful idiots..... Ffk
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by bedspread: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
ericsmith:

do not let wailing disrupt -3% of what is left of ur brain ..... a whole president if nigeria is visiting ikeja n you are spewing trash,,paid crown bawo ...make ordinary efe of bbn announce to come ikeja tomorrow there are people who will go to see him ...
same lagos you will see people gather to watch tv on roadsides ,,same lagosian who will gather to watch drunk guys fighting each other ... lagosian act so busy but they sabi look .
if u donnt know what to say you beta go spread ur bed b4 bed go spread you.
[/s]THRASH Talk

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Shameless Nigerians/Lagosians. In a sane world, Buhari should be booed and stone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
You
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by okolet(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Paid sub tinx embarassed

Abeg any beta contact to tro yankee/cana ebe mk e holla me up joor
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
bedspread:

I legit agree with u I've spent my 33 yrs in lagos...no sane Lagosian dey that gathering Bro. ..we don't fancy stuffs like this...if can only be real in places like kano katsina

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by lozanni(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
buhariguy:
yes you are right,
If not because alot of people went to hustle, the crowd would have be something else, it would have be more than 2m people.
This ones that came out to welcome the best president in Africa, Almighty God will bless them abundantly in Jesus name, Amen

For your mind. When hunger Don show people something, you are still tagging him 'the best President in Africa'. angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by sakabien: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
It's only an insane Nigerian would agree that Buhari has ruled this great country well...U can quote me i be Yoruba boy...The fools re waving u back to Daura...yeye president

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
so they ve not seen a Cow before
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
LasgidiOnline:
Earlier today Lasgidi Online reported on how Lagosians came out in their large numbers to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari as he visited the state on a 2-days official visit.

The crowd were were seen waving at the president as his convoy was approaching the newly built Ikeja Bus Terminal.

We are back back with more photos, see more photos below...

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/03/more-photos-of-the-crowd-that-came-out-to-welcome-president-buhari-in-lagos-today.html

if number of people wey I dey see for the photo vote, no be swear him no go win. Wait the people self be like say them pay them 1k each to come welcome buhari

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
buhariguy:
yes you are right,
If not because alot of people went to hustle, the crowd would have be something else, it would have be more than 2m people.
This ones that came out to welcome the best president in Africa, Almighty God will bless them abundantly in Jesus name, Amen
how's he d best president in Africa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) / Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport / Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.