Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,062 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) (58400 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by SnakeChopMoney(m): 1:03am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

my mother is dangerous....she will slap the shiit out of you...

oh my...i wouldnt to be you if she catch you....

She's not that dangerous, she would have aborted you with a cloth hanger
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by dadark: 1:07am On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

She's not that dangerous, she would have aborted you with a cloth hanger

she didnt...here i am...too late...and she gave me the go ahead to pisss people like you off....

you wan be too stvpid....i take out your teeths....

do you say teets or teeths...tooths.....what??...

i hate english....
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by achiever12: 1:08am On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not see the crowd

You mean the paid crowd? Let's know when you finish fooling yourself
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by SnakeChopMoney(m): 1:08am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

she didnt...here i am...too late...and she gave me the go ahead to pisss people like you off....

you wan be too stvpid....i take out your teeths....

do you say teets or teeths...tooths.....what??...

i hate english....

Kid, you're not even a good troll
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by dadark: 1:09am On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

Kid, you're not even a good troll

what is a troll....??
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 1:10am On Mar 30, 2018
bedspread:
I was Born in Lagos and Hv lived in Lagos all my life except for a few times I spent outside the country

No sane Lagosian who has something doingwill be der.....
98% of those there hv been paid 2k each to be der..

The remaining 2% came to sell cold pure and bottled water ...
That means all lagosians are there.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by achiever12: 1:11am On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
yes you are right,
If not because alot of people went to hustle, the crowd would have be something else, it would have be more than 2m people.
This ones that came out to welcome the best president in Africa, Almighty God will bless them abundantly in Jesus name, Amen

If the best president in Africa was told he is an economic dullard by Bill Gates, then Africa must be a true shithole continent

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Captain8(m): 1:12am On Mar 30, 2018
Out of 100%, 75% of dis pple wey crowd na spirit
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Captain8(m): 1:17am On Mar 30, 2018
Out of 100%, 75% of dis pple wey crowd na spirit, humanbeing cannot support PMB even spirit were there to ruin his life
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by SnakeChopMoney(m): 1:18am On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

what is a troll....??

A wealthy and educated man like your dead father

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Antichristus: 1:20am On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:
Wow

If you have the opportunity to leave this country and never come back please do.
I so much love Nigeria to the extent that i will die for Nigeria, come back to life and still die again for Nigeria but i had the opportunity to get a dual citizenship in a country i now call home, it was the saddest decision i've ever made but i don't regret it.

See the people we share a country with lining up to cheer for the man who caused their agony, sorrow, grief, lamentation and poverty

He's sitting in an air-conditioned 200 million naira bullet proofed Mercedes with about 40 security personnel while these uneducated broke fools with less than 20k in their bank account standing in the sun cheering for an 80 year old clueless cow

No matter how tired I am, seeing this Fulani cow president on the TV always gives me the strength to get up and change the channel ....yeye man.

YOU SHOULD GET OFR, GCFR FOR THIS.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by achiever12: 1:23am On Mar 30, 2018
Factfinder1:
Gathering of annimals

Gathering of fools, you meant to say. Please stop insulting animals by lumping these idiots lining the street with those wonderful beings called animals

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by dadark: 1:26am On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

A wealthy and educated man like your dead father

well....
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by industrialchemi: 1:28am On Mar 30, 2018
achiever12:

Gathering of fools, you meant to say. Please stop insulting animals by lumping these idiots lining the street with those wonderful beings called animals
who vex you like this nah?.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by achiever12: 1:30am On Mar 30, 2018
industrialchemi:
who vex you like this nah?.

I will tell you if you can first tell me who turned you to a willful, useful idiot.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by deomelo: 2:42am On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

Says the zombie afonja who lives in a shithole and swallow Amala and Ewedu
Don't you have some human heads to hunt ??

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854315_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854318_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Nna, leave Lagos alone, the absurdities in the above pictures is your future and destiny and what you really need to worry about.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by deomelo: 2:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Antichristus:

YOU SHOULD GET OFR, GCFR FOR THIS.

You might want to join your fellow Igbos and leave Nigeria for Nigerians to enjoy.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

We won't miss you.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by bedspread: 2:52am On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
yes you are right,
If not because alot of people went to hustle, the crowd would have be something else, it would have be more than 2m people.
bros e be like say u get Reading Challenge........
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by airboss33(m): 3:06am On Mar 30, 2018
Zombie like zombie undecided kiss kiss[i][/i]
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Str8talk21: 3:12am On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
ask your father because you are too small to know
I guess u r programmed to love this cow called Buhari even if his murderous Fulani-herdsmen brothers are raping ur mother before ur eyes and after they are done, they move on to ur sisters or wive before slitting their throats and watch as their blood drains out.

keep experiencing or.gasm with dis dullard, no I'll feelings because u r simply a Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by dadark: 3:16am On Mar 30, 2018
easterners are so primitive....i dont understand... undecided

strange black people...
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by dadark: 3:18am On Mar 30, 2018
lightskinned blacks....

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

kiiikikikikikikikiki.... grin grin

some of them actualy said that.....

oh my.... grin grin

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by olulumarine: 3:18am On Mar 30, 2018
bedspread:
I was Born in Lagos and Hv lived in Lagos all my life except for a few times I spent outside the country

we all know dis Mata na.if Lagos really want welcome him it would have been stones raining na

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by dadark: 3:22am On Mar 30, 2018
olulumarine:
we all know dis Mata na.if Lagos really want welcome him it would have been stones raining na

you wan stone the president of the federal republic of nigeria....??

nobody dared stone jonathan....do you realy think you can do that with a ex general of nigeria....?

jonathan is not military....he was civilian....do you realy wan go piss off the nigerian military....?

buhari is a ex general....

do you believe they will go easy on you by stoning a ex general....?
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 30, 2018
bedspread:

I believe you are trying to say; I can't believe it.

All your calculations and permutations are based on the things you can see; have ever wondered about the things which you do not see.

Today, I learnt alot about humanity from Buhari (failed 3 times to become president), Tinubu (exiled during the MKO brouhaha) and Osinbajo(consort to the awolowo dynasty and undoubtedly the most eloquent Nigerian politician alive.)

Nigeria is greater than all of us; and, she will remain long after we have turned to dust.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 3:33am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by dadark: 3:36am On Mar 30, 2018
ademusiwa3,how are you...??

is canada cold....??

i hate cold....

russians say colodno....
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by dadark: 3:40am On Mar 30, 2018
buhari is a ex general....you easterners seem to always forget that fact....

you guys forget the military ruled una dumb asses for years....

una democracy ist not that old like america....

you fvck up,they will take over again....
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by dadark: 3:44am On Mar 30, 2018
hmmm...i smell good....
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by dadark: 3:45am On Mar 30, 2018
i smell african..... grin grin

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 30, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]From ur summation it's clear that the Incompetence and Disgraceful acts of the present Government has fallen compactly on u....
RECIEVCE Deliverance in JESUS NAME... AMEN

from all assessment , wailing as shut down ur reasoning faculty .... i donnt xpect someone selling gala n cold drinks on major roads to understand what an holiday means ... lagosians are busy indeed grin
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by litaninja(m): 4:01am On Mar 30, 2018
I'd like to buy you a beer!

bedspread:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government / Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) / Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.