Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) (58386 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by hamer: 4:43am On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not see the crowd
hw much bubu dey settle u for this campain
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Licence a gun to me & I will waste this old clueless Man called Buhari for you

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:56am On Mar 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 30, 2018
Zombies
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by dckng16(m): 6:47am On Mar 30, 2018
TourismMan:
Shameless Nigerians/Lagosians. In a sane world, Buhari should be booed and stone.
Nigerians like suffering and smiling

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2018
IPOB, can u see ur life
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 7:04am On Mar 30, 2018
They couldn't even mobilized people, why?

Is it that the persons in charge Absconded with the mobilization bride or people out rightly refused coming out to get their APC prepared placards because they're tired this scam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:05am On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:
Wow

If you have the opportunity to leave this country and never come back please do.
I so much love Nigeria to the extent that i will die for Nigeria, come back to life and still die again for Nigeria but i had the opportunity to get a dual citizenship in a country i now call home, it was the saddest decision i've ever made but i don't regret it.

See the people we share a country with lining up to cheer for the man who caused their agony, sorrow, grief, lamentation and poverty

He's sitting in an air-conditioned 200 million naira bullet proofed Mercedes with about 40 security personnel while these uneducated broke fools with less than 20k in their bank account standing in the sun cheering for an 80 year old clueless cow

No matter how tired I am, seeing this Fulani cow president on the TV always gives me the strength to get up and change the channel ....yeye man.

In my axis, people were paid 3000 per person to go hail him. They even hired BRT buses to convey people

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:
why can't you borrow sense?
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by magzey: 7:10am On Mar 30, 2018
Wailer should dive into the lagoon or hug nearest transformer because of envy. A don kia grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by showafrica(m): 7:12am On Mar 30, 2018
bedspread:
I was Born in Lagos and Hv lived in Lagos all my life except for a few times I spent outside the country

No sane Lagosian who has something doingwill be der.....
98% of those there hv been paid 2k each to be der..

The remaining 2% came to sell cold pure and bottled water ...

Lol.. I cannot waste this kind of time.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by mrajims(m): 7:14am On Mar 30, 2018
Mutemenot:
Where the cloud ?
Look up at the sky you will see the cloud
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by blaqoracle: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2018
Awumen1313:
Make una dey deceive una self, payed zombies undecided undecided
igbos, always green with envy.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2018
Paid Afonjas
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by izicooo(f): 7:30am On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:
Wow

If you have the opportunity to leave this country and never come back please do.
I so much love Nigeria to the extent that i will die for Nigeria, come back to life and still die again for Nigeria but i had the opportunity to get a dual citizenship in a country i now call home, it was the saddest decision i've ever made but i don't regret it.

See the people we share a country with lining up to cheer for the man who caused their agony, sorrow, grief, lamentation and poverty

He's sitting in an air-conditioned 200 million naira bullet proofed Mercedes with about 40 security personnel while these uneducated broke fools with less than 20k in their bank account standing in the sun cheering for an 80 year old clueless cow

No matter how tired I am, seeing this Fulani cow president on the TV always gives me the strength to get up and change the channel ....yeye man.
One bottle of Hero for you on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by cashkid: 7:39am On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=sakabien post=66274194][/quote]

Ur father dey craze!
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2018
buhariguy:

Crowd will not count comes 2019 but votes.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by cytell56: 7:45am On Mar 30, 2018
LasgidiOnline:
Earlier today Lasgidi Online reported on how Lagosians came out in their large numbers to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari as he visited the state on a 2-days official visit.

The crowd were were seen waving at the president as his convoy was approaching the newly built Ikeja Bus Terminal.

We are back back with more photos, see more photos below...

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/03/more-photos-of-the-crowd-that-came-out-to-welcome-president-buhari-in-lagos-today.html

All this ones are APC members that were giving Small small money like N2,000 and cooked rice and bottled water shared among them.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2018
bedspread:
I was Born in Lagos and Hv lived in Lagos all my life except for a few times I spent outside the country

And this is how you will still complain that Buhari rig the 2019 election because we know say to wail dey una DNA
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by SoNature(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2018
bedspread:

Jesus! I think yours is the most liked comment on nairaland.com in years!

This means that vast majority of the visitors of this forum agree with you. Buhari is in trouble.

Mr Seun, abeg beer this guy for the comment with close to 900 likes

Congratulations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by excomarow(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2018
bedspread:

Omo bro, you hash ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by gracevile: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:
Wow

I love Mr President I will pray for Mr President and I pray God uses him for his purpose. father lord I thank u for all I won't complain
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Lesah555: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2018
[/color]
bedspread:

[color=#006600]

CHAI!!! I CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN, THROWING STONES AT THE MOON KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT IT WOULD NOT GET THERE, AND WHEN THE NIGHT BECKONS, THE MOON KEPT SHINING EVEN BRIGHTER THAN IT WAS A YEAR AGO. IT'S INTERESTING TO KNOW THAT THE VERY PRESENCE OF PMB IN ASO ROCK IS A SOURCE OF PAIN TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU. THE PAIN WILL CONTINUE UP TO 2023!!!
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Bridget95:
why can't you borrow sense?
you fall my hand,
My wife namesake
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by noona(f): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2018
Exactly what I was saying...when will we learn??when are we going to stop this foolishness of suffering and smiling??This is a cow that has caused us pain,poverty and calamity but people still went all out to welcome him...hmmmm!!!it is well with Nigeria and Nigerians..
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2018
cashkid:

You have been told to ask ur father... Obey first n stop arguing.....
there's something I have noticed about d pro-buhari crowd, from femi adesina and Lauretta onochie to d minions on this platform. When confronted with questions and facts that query d competence of buhari and d larger than life image of buhari that they project 2d world, they shut down&resort 2 petty responses that give them away as highly emotional folks. I would have thought that a question about buharis greatness will trigger ur intellectual side, ur eagerness&enthusiasm 2 show case ur idol, but alas, u lack d cerebral capacity 2 defend what u are trying 2 show that u believe in. Instead I get a display of mediocrity that defies logic on every continent. I haven't asked u not 2 support buhari. If u must, do it by always bringing forth superior argument not by displaying childish sentiments

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by gamechanger1: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2018
bedspread:

900 likes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by Rekeb: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2018
bedspread:

If you had lived in Lagos as much as you claim, you should know that Lagosians like to watch. They will gather to watch anything interesting like street fight, masquerade, card game or anything that catches their fancy. They do not have to be paid any money to watch.

The president coming to Lagos would definitely catch their fancy.
Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2018
ericsmith:

do not let wailing disrupt -3% of what is left of ur brain ..... a whole president if nigeria is visiting ikeja n you are spewing trash,,paid crown bawo ...make ordinary efe of bbn announce to come ikeja tomorrow there are people who will go to see him ...
same lagos you will see people gather to watch tv on roadsides ,,same lagosian who will gather to watch drunk guys fighting each other ... lagosian act so busy but they sabi look .
if u donnt know what to say you beta go spread ur bed b4 bed go spread you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by LZAA: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2018
deomelo:

lol @ ipob villager claiming Lagos just to spew the usual ipob bad bele rubbish

grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) by bedspread: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2018
Rekeb:

If you had lived in Lagos as much as you claim, you should know that Lagosians like to watch. They will gather to watch anything interesting like street fight, masquerade, card game or anything that catches their fancy. They do not have to be paid any money to watch.

The president coming to Lagos would definitely catch their fancy.
Thrash..... Read the Headline b4 u comment..... don't just rush in...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport / Abubakar Audu buried. Sands poured into grave amidst tears / Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.