Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Married But….. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married But….. (1054 Views)

She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. / I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More / Married But No Sex - Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married But….. by Beke2020: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jide and I have been married for 14 years. We have four beautiful kids. Our 13 year old Betty is the most beautiful teenager. Smart and very wise.
A few years ago, Jide and I started having problems. The problem was because Jide started cheating when things got better for him. When we first got married, things were very hard. I was responsible for most of our family bills. My job as a banker proved to be very rewarding at the time.
But Jide got a job as a GM in a big company and things changed. He started keeping late nights and starting cheating. We would fight most times about this. One time, he said I had become fat and unattractive. I started to work out at the gym. I tried everything I knew. I tried to persuade him for us to see a counsellor but he refused. After fighting for almost three years,i gave up. I gave up because it was clear my husband was no longer in love with me. Ever since, we have lived like strangers in the same house. He has several mistresses he spends time with. One of which has a child for him.
Three weeks ago. Jide came home and asked me to forgive him. He said he just found out he was HIV and hepatitis positive. He said he was dying. His said a found out a year ago and has been treating and living with these conditions. Now, he has spent a his money and his mistresses have left him. It turns out that Jides mistress who has a child for him is also HIV positive. Their child too.
I.......see full story@

https://livelystones.com.ng/married-but/
Re: Married But….. by Emvico34: 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
ok next
Re: Married But….. by Originalsly: 12:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Tired of cut and paste.
Re: Married But….. by Beke2020: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Abeg no tire my dear friend
Originalsly:
Tired of cut and paste.
Re: Married But….. by Samuelgr8: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Forgive him and move on with your life. If not for his predicament he probably will not come back to his actual senses
Beke2020:
Abeg no tire my dear friend
Re: Married But….. by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Op is this true and are you the victim of the story?
Re: Married But….. by Beke2020: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Don't worry about who it happened to.
Re: Married But….. by Samuelgr8: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
we learn every day
Tajbol4splend:

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen Lets End All This / Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married / 7 Ways The Government Can Stop The Attack Of Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.