Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

How To Tell A Girl You Like Her Over Text Without Sounding Cheesy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell A Girl You Like Her Over Text Without Sounding Cheesy (974 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell A Girl You Like Her Over Text Without Sounding Cheesy by tkgz(m): 4:49am On Mar 30, 2018
How to Tell a Girl You Like Her Over Text Without Sounding Cheesy
If you have a crush on a girl, express how you feel to her or else miss out on your chance. So, why not learn how to tell a girl you like her over text?

I know how scary it can be, telling someone how you feel. You may not want to ask them in person but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t ask them at all. Instead, you can ask them over text message, and they’ll be able to tell you how they feel as well. But, getting to that question isn’t always the easiest. So, that’s why I’m here. You need to know how to tell a girl you like her over text.

Well, I’ve both failed and succeeded at this. Here are my tips and tricks on how to tell a girl you like her over text.

How to tell a girl you like her over text

Expressing how you feel towards someone you like isn’t easy. First, it takes a lot of courage to tell someone how you feel. Secondly, there’s no guarantee they will like you back. So, I get why people refrain from telling people how they feel—they fear rejection. And trust me, as someone who’s been rejected, I’m fully aware of how it feels. It feels like shit and that’s being nice about it.

But what people don’t see is that rejection is actually a great thing. It allows you to move on from someone you liked and opens the door for other people. So, if you’re crushing on someone, it’s in your best interest to tell them how you feel. Either way, you stop wasting your time. Follow these tips if you want to tell her you like her.

#1 If you can, do it in person. Listen, texting isn’t a horrible way to communicate with someone, but ideally, you should do it in person. I know, it’s not easy to talk to someone in person about how you feel but for your self-confidence, you should do it. In addition, you see her facial expressions and read her body language. If anything, it’s good practice.

#2 Silence is an answer. I’m sorry to say this, but since it’s over text, it’s much easier for people to simply ignore it if they don’t want to answer you. But understand the lack of her response is her response. Don’t continue to message her. Just leave it and know that no answer is an answer.

#3 Build a relationship with her. How can she be into you if she doesn’t know you? Sure, she may find you attractive, but she can’t truly like you unless she gets to know who you are. This means you working on building a relationship with her, one that allows you to show her your best qualities.

#4 Hang out in person. Of course, you can text her, but why not spend time with her in person. That way, you see how she feels about you face-to-face. See if she touches you when you make a joke or sits close to you. Texting is a great tool, but you can’t see someone’s emotion in a text as they can easily hide it.

click on the link below to continue reading
http://dailyboxinfo.com/tell-girl-like-text-without-sounding-cheesy/

Re: How To Tell A Girl You Like Her Over Text Without Sounding Cheesy by ubunja(m): 5:13am On Mar 30, 2018
only LOSERS seduce a girl over text
Re: How To Tell A Girl You Like Her Over Text Without Sounding Cheesy by habsydiamond(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2018
Wooing through texts still dey work for this century... Idonbilivit at all....that's in the olden days things oooo

(1) (Reply)

I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend / What I Saw In Her Hand Bag / Trapped In A Girls' Hostel- A True Life Story (pls Give Your Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.