Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (51166 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Misbehave After Getting Married? / Why Do Old Men Like Young Women / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by adetes: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2018
Hw do they meet each other and fell in love online
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by amakabel: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2018
senseless post
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Jman06(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2018
MrImole:

I agree with you on this, I love dating older women, the truth is that I don't know where the attraction comes from. Older women are mature with good hearts.
My problem is that I'm the shy type, I don't know how to talk to them...

And now to my question, what's responsible for being attracted to older women, is there any medical issue?
Maybe you have an inborn desire to be dominated and controlled by such older ladies who are superior to you. Some guys are wired that way.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Kingsley10000: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2018
op feel like flogging u..see free kpekus
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by taylor89(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2018
otusnora:
laffing so hard. Ewoooo.

Y u laughing
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by macmiral: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:
OP on behalf of the Nigeria men u don fall our hand

folks like you are d reason some women think men are weak in bed

A free served pvssy with fried rice and chicken u could not grab it

What's your business with age gap when she ain't insisting on marriage at first

Most times i fvcckk till my preek cracks because i know someone somewhere is fvckkking my GF or future wife

There's no way i can fvckkk a lady and she still finds her way home within 2 hours without falling

If any lady tries this nonsense with me even if she's 85 am breaking her waist

When i was in unical i hear some of my niggaz saying if you don't want to be raped by girls don't go to female hostel Hall 8 or 9

From the day that announcement was given that was the day i started hunting female hostel by 11pm or 12am still no God sent rapist coming forth

Better carry those your two left legs now and go to her room and fvcckk her like she's owing you N5m

Give me the location I'll be coming with food incase u faint

Ewu

Correct guy...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Are you old? grin
I am young.I wrote that because it happens.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by amazon14: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2018
MissWrite:
angry undecided

Show her this thread that you've opened on her matter; she'll leave you alone in a heartbeat. Yes, it might hurt her that you don't reciprocate her feelings. But when she sees that you're the type of person who would trash-talk her (and all older women for her sake) on NL rather than tell her directly and precisely how you feel about her, she might realize this is a win for her too.

If only jman06 can take this your advise
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Diesel1(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

Most times i fvcckk till my preek cracks because i know someone somewhere is fvckkking my GF or future wife

There's no way i can fvckkk a lady and she still finds her way home within 2 hours without falling

When i was in unical i hear some of my niggaz saying if you don't want to be raped by girls don't go to female hostel Hall 8 or 9

From the day that announcement was given that was the day i started hunting female hostel by 11pm or 12am still no God sent rapist coming forth

Better carry those your two left legs now and go to her room and fvcckk her like she's owing you N5m

Ewu
lol.. Hunter
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by itzjorju(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2018
I am in same situation too... We were together for bout a year now as friends, she knows about my GF and I knew about her bf too... just 3days ago she initiated that if she were younger she would have dated me....I'm 20, she is 29... To cut the long story short... We've bomb twice... And she is taking good care of me...and I don't feel bad...she call me baby and I call her bae

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

Ewu
Taylor89,why you no wan get sense!why?
A young man came here for us to advice him on how to get out of this difficult situation and all you can think of is this crap you type up their.

My People of romanceland if na him mama dey send dis dude love sms and flowers shey hin go type this rubbish?
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2018
MrImole:

I agree with you on this, I love dating older women, the truth is that I don't know where the attraction comes from. Older women are mature with good hearts.
My problem is that I'm the shy type, I don't know how to talk to them...

And now to my question, what's responsible for being attracted to older women, is there any medical issue?
I am not in the medical field but to the best of my knowledge I don't think there is.To me there is nothing wrong in being attracted to older women the heart wants what the heart wants.And concerning your shyness you can overcome it by talking to yourself or looking at yourself on the mirror and express yourself you can also ask a close friend to help you with it.It worked for me maybe it could work for you as well.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Dirkcoyt: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Not a 100% true some men are attracted to older women.It is basically the individual and their own orientation.

I've never been with any younger lady before i dont even know how it feels. maybe because i dont do relationship just Fwb and older women tends to be more open to fwb. thw farthest have come is 19 years ! and i still go gogo crazy for older women! single mothers or late marriage type. divorcee? dayum! sweet jesus!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

I've never been with any younger lady before i dont even know how it feels. maybe because i dont do relationship just Fwb and older women tends to be more open to fwb. thw farthest have come is 19 years ! and i still go gogo crazy for older women! single mothers or late marriage type. divorcee? dayum! sweet jesus!
It is your person and orientation no one should judge you for it.There is nothing wrong there.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Princeboca12(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

Ewu

This guy needs to be tamed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Dirkcoyt: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is your person and orientation no one should judge you for it.There is nothing wrong there.

Sure. My height has really contributed to this. i jus find it hard getting along with youngies . i get bored easily. i think older women are being judge in Nigerian.men like us really want the society to give room for this women to be free to express themselves.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by XingXhang(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2018
Jman06:
Far above sef...

My Bro, nobody is bigger than friendzoning o. Male or Female.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Sure. My height has really contributed to this. i jus find it hard getting along with youngies . i get bored easily. i think older women are being judge in Nigerian.men like us really want the society to give room for this women to be free to express themselves.
I am with you on this.I wonder why Jman06 would create a thread to generalize and insult older women for dating younger guys.He should have just told her before she started all these.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by kinibigdeal(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am young.I wrote that because it happens.

Just pulling your legs
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Jman06:
She is based in Nigeria.
hmmm that's odd sha. She no even buy one correct sneakers for u or even buy handset or a little thing as boxers or even singlet. Na flowers she dey take woo ucheesy. Tell me if it was d other way round would she have accepted?cheesy. Anyway just tell her u love her like ur elder sister and u will always keep loving her as a sis.she will get d picture no matter whatcheesy.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Dirkcoyt: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am with you on this.I wonder why Jman06 would create a thread to generalize and insult older women for dating younger guys.He should have just told her before she started all these.

He's part of the problem. well maybe he doesn't really have the orientation or friends with the orientation that would have tutor him.

And you know what? most of these older women cases is not that you woo them ooooh. it just happen within a twinkle. you guys just get along and starting digging it off. a case of seeing each other around for some time and one way or the other conversation set in ,numbers exchanged and you both flow with the tide

it mostly start like a joke, she might not even take it serious at first, she might even be telling you it's not possible but the more you talk, get close and you bold the more she start finding you amusing, gradually guards going down then you make one bold strategic move on her then you have your kill already. but it never start as a direct asking out with older women this way they wont take you serious.

if you ask them out like the official way(lol) I'm largely confident you getting a thumbs down.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2018
Nonnyflex:

me too I am surprised or is this guy narrating one telemundo movie...cause this is even more mysterious than how we ended up with buhari
hahahahahahacheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Jman06(m): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2018
lefulefu:
hmmm that's odd sha. She no even buy one correct sneakers for u or even buy handset or a little thing as boxers or even singlet. Na flowers she dey take woo ucheesy. Tell me if it was d other way round would she have accepted?cheesy. Anyway just tell her u love her like ur elder sister and u will always keep loving her as a sis.she will get d picture no matter whatcheesy.
Ok bro
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Dirkcoyt: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Jman06:
Maybe you have an inborn desire to be dominated and controlled by such older ladies who are superior to you. Some guys are wired that way.

No the big picture here is, most youngies that bed older women is either out of fantasy or perhaps they have big ego, they have this dominant trait. like they want to tame a woman, the the older she is the more appetite they have to dominate her.( i fall in this category)

its just thrilling seeing how you tame and control older freaks in your bedroom with her sense of pride all thrown away to earn your loyalty. dayum! i getting grooves!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Unitedabby:
haha...e wonder me too oo!But like you said,may be na foreign based!
foreign based will send u iphones or one correct sneakers for joggingcheesy. I think d babe na selfish babecheesy.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by THUNDER4real(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2018
Checked86:
Friendzone is more complicated than what you think. It comes with juju-like attachment. Friendzone is never the intention of the opposite sex but due to men's insistence and peservance. in most cases, it is even the men that will pitifully say to the woman, "i know you have a man and i respect that. i respect the fact you do not want to cheat on him but we can always remain friends". that is how ot starts. the man will be hoping that the woman would yield.
lol
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Ishilove: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2018
The op is in his late 20s yet sounds, writes and reasons like a teenager.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Dheartless: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Not a 100% true some men are attracted to older women.It is basically the individual and their own orientation.
attracted maybe a lil bit true but scarce ...
for marriage , almost 0%.

The one on me is 3 years older ...still has a very sexy body , beautiful but I don't know why when she mentions marriage my mind runs to the age gap, right now I feel she is desperate... I am beginning to draw back as I am feeling more discourage day by day.

I told her I am no more interested but she won't give up (I have refused to have sex with her from onset because I didn't want to commit myself).

it's just a mind thing (maybe due to society settings or because of male /female biological clock difference...etc). it is not that it is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by BamideleOJ: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2018
Alaye the op.
You dey form posh abi?
You better talk to her about it now.
You never see women for action,
If you no watch out well, you go love up, Bleep her pussy even marry before you realize that you were stupid for keeping quiet now.
All the dick no dey rise parroll, this man no come deceive us here.
Take caution before we start begging Lala to open a sad chapter 2 for you on NL.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Flowers95: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2018
Any woman that dates a man who is younger than her is foolish. When you should be heading for a man at least 8 years older than you are, you are looking beneath you. Some ladies are the cause of their own downfall.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2018
xtervaganza:
In a way you're right.

I'm currently sleeping with one but she's a widow
Help a brother. connect me abeg.
Re: Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! by Endycash1(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2018
foolish HE GOAT Big disgrace to manhood .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.