Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,944 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? (3711 Views)

Lady Carries "I'm Sorry Eddie I Will Never Cheat Again" Placard / A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by calex9496(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2018
Kenndee:

Well! life is a risk.... Travelling or not, it can't stop her from taking whatever actions.
You travel for 7 months and then when u return she introduces you to her new born.
well, i will just let the dice roll, its all under probability
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by calex9496(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2018
SmellingAnus:
you can say that again... I have very little expectations from a woman wether wife to be or girlfriend... Make I no die before my time... If you die, they will still fu.c.k another dic.k on the night before your burial...
Abiii! this life z funny oo, na amadioha go strike them that do such, i go enjoy my life well... make hrtbreak no kill me.
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:
Yes I'm a very good exampletongue

Liar Mohammed squad on the move. Over. I repeat, over
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2018
Flowers95:
never implied that sir. My advice to you is to not put 100% trust in her. Humans are unpredictable and expectations are bound to bring disappointment. Expect the worst just in case and prepare for the storm.

Well, their unpredictability is actually predictable. So Says Dan Arielly, author of predictably irrational.
So yes. Humans are predictable. I think the what you're looking for is precision. You cannot precisely say what they'll do. But for sure they'll Bleep things up. That's as sure as the rising of the morning sun.
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by marvin906(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2018
calex9496:

oops... sorry, u will be with someone like her soon, and this time, never Bleep up..

ACTUALLY I INTENTIONALLY DESTROYED HER HEART
SHE DESERVED BETTER AND I HAD TO LET HER GO
THAT DAY WAS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE
I SAW A GIRL CRY CAUSE OF ME

Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by Espada10: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2018
My advise to you is do all the fvcking with her right now ...to your heart content...as soon as you enter that bus ..for own sanity..MOVE ON..

NB

NEVER trust anything that comes out of a woman's mouth..who even told you she is not cheating on you right there in Enugu

Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by SeunDobo(m): 11:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Dem go ponpo your gf before you come back grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by calex9496(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
marvin906:

ACTUALLY I INTENTIONALLY DESTROYED HER HEART SHE DESERVED BETTER AND I HAD TO LET HER GO THAT DAY WAS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I SAW A GIRL CRY CAUSE OF ME
U see... when u get a gal dats crazily in love with u, She can kill 4 u
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by marvin906(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
calex9496:

U see... when u get a gal dats crazily in love with u, She can kill 4 u

BUH ITS WRONG TO LEAD HER ON
WHEN YOU FEEL NOTHING FOR HER
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by calex9496(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Espada10:
My advise to you is do all the fvcking with her right now ...to your heart content...as soon as you enter that bus ..for own sanity..MOVE ON..

NB

NEVER trust anything that comes out of a woman's mouth..who even told you she is not cheating on you right there in Enugu
Am dead sure she aint cheating on me ryt naw.. bt i believe that the test of time and distance, i tink will show me her real colour
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by calex9496(m): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
SeunDobo:
Dem go ponpo your gf before you come back grin grin grin grin grin
Abiii
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by calex9496(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
marvin906:

BUH ITS WRONG TO LEAD HER ON WHEN YOU FEEL NOTHING FOR HER
I GET U NW, U DID D RYT TIN BRO... NT UR FANCY.
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
calex9496:

Abiii! this life z funny oo, na amadioha go strike them that do such, i go enjoy my life well... make hrtbreak no kill me.
I support you bro... Just enjoy your life....
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by marvin906(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
calex9496:

I GET U NW, U DID D RYT TIN BRO... NT UR FANCY.

I WAS MOVED BY LUST NOT LOVE
IN THE FIRST PLACE
SO SEEING A GIRL DEVOTING HER ALL TO ME
AND I CANT EVEN GIVE IT BACK
WAS POISON TO MY SOUL
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by pansophist(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
WELL if you’re referring to Nigerian girls then generally no. But white and Asians chicks? Of course yes. cool

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Both of you both think you will cheat and you do, that's the successful reconditioning by the society that states everyone cheats so you both act on that.
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by calex9496(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
pansophist:
WELL if you’re referring to Nigerian girls then generally no. But white and Asians chicks? Of course yes. cool
hahahahaha
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by calex9496(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
pcguru1:
Both of you both think you will cheat and you do, that's the successful reconditioning by the society that states everyone cheats so you both act on that.
I will definitely try my best
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kenndee:
..You too answer urself...How possible?? trust any lady at your own peril....

nice quote there bro,"At your Own Peril".
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by ManIzHot: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
TRUST A WOMAN....and you will get APPLED
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by ImaIma1(f): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
spiritedtete:
Story...." even your wife is not certain" don't expect too much from a lady... vice-versa.

People with this kind if mentality usually marry women who would cheat on them
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by spiritedtete: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
ImaIma1:

People with this kind if mentality usually marry women who would cheat on them

Never say never... u will cheat on your man if the right temptation comes... I have seen enough to know when to let go and Who to love in my life time. I have also placed sex as secondary...

The most important achievement human being clamour for is growth... growth is what keeps marriage... growth is what makes an individual happy... not sex not love...

The real meaning if love is ability to sacfrice for one another. If they catch me now say I thief being your husband will you still love me?

So many things we don't understand until we grow older....
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by lenghtinny(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Flowers95:
As long as you have not put a ring on her finger, or showed very serious actions about making her your wife, she owes no loyalty to you. Love is a cheap word, if you want her all to yourself, you know what to do.

Even if ring dey the finger, she can always remove it before the show goes down tongue
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by lenghtinny(m): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
ubunja:
men who trust women dont exist.

they all died of heartbreak ages ago

Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by dlouis(m): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by Opentokwowledge: 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Why should I bother my head? If she like , make she cheat. It's her pusee getting screwed, isn't it? Per adventure I don't know she's a public toilet, she's the public toilet, not me! cheesy
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Romance section is the worst place to seek relationship advice from smiley
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by MissRaine69(f): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2018
calex9496:
Nairalanders, i created this topic to seek opinions, please am currently dating a girl and we are both staying in enugu, i want to travel to lagos to go and stay with my bro for six months, now the thing that prompted me to ask this query is because of my friend, who travelled and came back to meet his girl pregnant, although he didnt stay up to five months.. my babe has been claiming that she loves me and wont cheat on me no matter wat, i believe her and trust her, bt i believe everyone has limits, am afraid that if i stay away for long that she might do sometin that i wont like.. please guys what are ur opinions
Life is about self discovery some things you will just have to find out.
The pertinent question here is will YOU be faithful. See I have noticed something about men who are insecure they project a lot. They are often worried about what thier woman is doing is she cheating? is she with someone? What is she doing? And in most instances in order to validate their borderline paranoia they cheat on their partners.

We can’t tell you what the future holds, what if you do to Lagos and you forget about her? Lagos has vultures and hyenas that masquerade as women! They will eat you up and not bother spitting out the bones!

Do what you have to do being away is what will test your relationship. If she cheats or if you cheat then you will know this was nothing but a phase
Move on .
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by ImaIma1(f): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2018
spiritedtete:

Never say never... u will cheat on your man if the right temptation comes... I have seen enough to know when to let go and Who to love in my life time. I have also placed sex as secondary...

The most important achievement human being clamour for is growth... growth is what keeps marriage... growth is what makes an individual happy... not sex not love...

The real meaning if love is ability to sacfrice for one another. If they catch me now say I thief being your husband will you still love me?

So many things we don't understand until we grow older....

Some women actually have self control and dignity and wouldn't even let themselves into a compromising position.

A lot of women have been faithful from time immemorial. There are good ones and the bad eggs cannot spoil the good one.

It is important to look for a woman that has good qualities and inner beauty rather than just physical beauty with nothing on the inside.
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by spiritedtete: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2018
ImaIma1:

Some women actually have self control and dignity and wouldn't even let themselves into a compromising position.

A lot of women have been faithful from time immemorial. There are good ones and the bad eggs cannot spoil the good one.

It is important to look for a woman that has good qualities and inner beauty rather than just physical beauty with nothing on the inside.

Yeah right... but just don't get in the way of temtaption.... before you blink you are lust... God help us.
Re: Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? by ImaIma1(f): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
spiritedtete:

Yeah right... but just don't get in the way of temtaption.... before you blink you are lust... God help us.

Fortunately, i do not have such ideas or mentality. A marriage is sacred. I don't think anticipating cheating is the way to go.

But whatever rocks your boat is fine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Have Slept With 17 Men So Far” – Young Lady Opens Up / What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.