Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide (4130 Views)

The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? / Anglican Dean, 2 Doctors Facilitate Assisted Suicide Of Elderly Couple / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by CuteMadridista: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

Liar. I was there o. Have you forgotten? You ran away in the page 1 of the thread.
Wait, you believe it hurts me when you call God imaginary? Now i know something is wrong with you for sure.

YHWH is imaginary, but you talk about Him more that i who worships Him. Are you fine?

You spend virtually all your life here talking about a non existent God, yet i am the one who shd be hurt? You are badly hurt because your phoniness can't help even you.

apparently it does hurt you every time, you sound hurt which makes you lie that I only say that about your imaginary friend. you've told this lie many times in the past and I corrected you each time but you seem to either love lying or you possess less intelligence than the average human being. I hope, for your sake, its the former
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
CuteMadridista:

apparently it does hurt you every time, you sound hurt which makes you lie that I only say that about your imaginary friend. you've told this lie many times in the past and I corrected you each time but you seem to either love lying or you possess less intelligence than the average human being. I hope, for your sake, its the former

Awww now he is losing his deceptive cool grin

Dude let me spell it out to you. Every time you say Yahweh is imaginary without anyone asking you about it simply shows you are the one under some kind of mental torture and pain.

Your opinion isn't sought after but you just always need to say it.

Your words cannot bring down a roaming fly but you still want to say it like a crack addict has a need to take crack.

Your torture is so severe that you hop from not only one christian thread to another but also from one thread talking about misfortunes like death or accidents and you book space there just in case it makes front page so you can quickly post YAHWEH DOES NOT EXIST there as the addict you are grin cheesy

Your mind must be playing some wicked tricks on you wink cheesy
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by obinna58(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am speaking for EVERYONE including atheists and my comment was not for your so called "religionists" after all do not atheists suffer terminal illnesses?

I read somewhere how dumb your posts always are. Please put in some "thought" effort next time before confirming that post I read about you.
You speaking for everyone you never ceases to amaze me

WTF
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
CuteMadridista:

It hurts me that you say God does not exists but you don't leave nairaland even for a minute? Why are you talking about a non exiting God everyday for the 3+ yrs i've noticed you?

When you post and i take time to reapond you accuse me of taking too long, forgetting we are not all living in nairaland. Make use of your life and allow 'YHWH does not exist rest for just a day'. Can you manage that?
Who is hurt here? Ah it's well o.

1 Like

Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
obinna58:

You speaking for everyone you never ceases to amaze me

WTF

Yes I am speaking for everyone because death comes TO ALL.

A fact you somehow are oblivious to due to your usual dumb posts.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3930181/second-debate-strictly-between-hopefullandlord

He ran from that thread in tears but was quick to hand the debate over to johnydon because his raw behind was exposed with some lashes grin

Thank you sir. He says am hurt becos he says there's no God.

I see, this is why they keep saying this, they believe it hurts the Christians. Oh wow. Bhuhahahahahahahahahaha. Wow wow wow. Lukat dat

1 Like

Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by CuteMadridista: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

It hurts me that you say God does not exists but you don't leave nairaland even for a minute? Why are you talking about a non exiting God everyday for the 3+ yrs i've noticed you?

When you post and i take time to reapond you accuse me of taking too long, forgetting we are not all living in nairaland. Make use of your life and allow 'YHWH does not exist rest for just a day'. Can you manage that?
Who is hurt here? Ah it's well o.
You're hurt, I see how it touches you every time I call your imaginary friend for what it is, there's this reaction from you that you'd only be aware of if you were self aware but apparently you're not wink keep hurting

I've only said you took long once, I seriously doubt there's any more time I did

That once was when you responded to latter posts and left mine for hours. you basically skipped mine and I asked what took you so long especially considering your eventual response was disappointing - as is tradition wink
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

Thank you sir. He says am hurt becos he says there's no God.

I see, this is why they keep saying this, they believe it hurts the Christians. Oh wow. Bhuhahahahahahahahahaha. Wow wow wow. Lukat dat

Even if they carry microphone and shout Yahweh does not exist from mount everest how does that affect anybody? Their pain, their headache grin

He even said he has KNOWLEDGE that Yahweh does not exist. But when Yahweh is used to replace God per definition he will claim I DONT KNOW and no longer that he knows.

The confusion and deliberate deceipt in him is like a halogen light on a very dark night. grin
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by CuteMadridista: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Can we get back to the topic? seems derailing is the order of the day
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
CuteMadridista:

You're hurt, I see how it touches you every time I call your imaginary friend for what it is, there's this reaction from you that you'd only be aware of if you were self aware but apparently you're not wink keep hurting

I've only said you took long once, I seriously doubt there's any more time I did

That once was when you responded to latter posts and left mine for hours. you basically skipped mine and I asked what took you so long especially considering your eventual response was disappointing - as is tradition wink

See petty and fickle words from this one grin

It hurts emmanystone but somehow you carry hurt around to pass it on to others. Dude if this were the case, nobody can give what they do not have.

Your plan is to spread hurt around to as many as possible by constantly declaring that Yahweh is imaginary and this shows that you are hurting. grin

What you have is what you give. You cannot give yam when what you have is fish. You are hurting so wish for others to be hurting along with you cheesy

However your pain and hurt remains with you daily because the more you try to spread hurt, the bigger Christianity grows and this hurts you even more so you try harder by bumping old threads, jumping like a toad all around nairaland like your father the devil seeking for whom to devour and threads to book space on so you can quickly post what you think would hurt people grin

Even when you do so all you still get are looks of pity from people and not hurt. Because all they see is a lost soul crying out for help.

Your pain, your headache. cheesy
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by obinna58(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yes I am speaking for everyone because death comes TO ALL.

A fact you somehow are oblivious to due to your usual dumb posts.

More like speaking for everyone cos their death or life decision depends on you

Guess you're more dumber

1 Like

Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by godisgood200: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

See petty and fickle words from this one grin

It hurts emmanystone but somehow you carry hurt around to pass it on to others. Dude if this were the case, nobody can give what they do not have.

Your plan is to spread hurt around to as many as possible by constantly declaring that Yahweh is imaginary and this shows that you are hurting. grin

What you have is what you give. You cannot give yam when what you have is fish. You are hurting so wish for others to be hurting along with you cheesy

However your pain and hurt remains with you daily because the more you try to spread hurt, the bigger Christianity grows and this hurts you even more so you try harder by bumping old threads, jumping like a toad all around nairaland like your father the devil seeking for whom to devour and threads to book space on so you can quickly post what you think would hurt people grin

Even when you do so all you still get are looks of pity from people and not hurt. Because all they see is a lost soul crying out for help.

Your pain, your headache. cheesy
His pain, his headache indeed.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
obinna58:

Guess you're more dumber

Smh how you can be this dumb needs scientific scrutiny undecided
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Oh hopefullandlord. I am saved, i am at peace with the world around me. I have joy unspeakable. I forgive easily. Pride is dead in me. It takes nothing for me to apologize when in the wrong. I am not rebellious to authority. I am a giver, i can give the last i have and go with nothing.

What another has does not catch my eyes. I am a contented person. I love people. I don't look down on others because of their estate. My house has no door. I am a friend of children and the elderly. I love.

All these and many more are as a result of me surrendering to God. These were things i couldn't do before now. But now, i don't atruggle with them anymore.

I have deep seated conviction that God is alive. I have a solid testimony to that effect. Yet i will be hurt because a demon possessed, God hating angry boy says God does not exist? Wow. This makes for a good laugh.

If only you know how much i pity you. Satan will deceive you to the point of death, when you breath your last, he shall leave your body, taking another as host, then you'd realize why i feel pity for you.

Keep trying to hurt me by saying God is imaginary.

Oh my lawwd, who reasons like this?

1 Like

Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
obinna58:

Guess you're more dumber
Hey, Gerarahia.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Oh hopefullandlord. I am saved, i am at peace with the world around me. I have joy unspeakable. I forgive easily. Pride is dead in me. It takes nothing for me to apologize when in the wrong. I am not rebellious to authority. I am a giver, i can give the last i have and go with nothing.

What another has does not catch my eyes. I am a contented person. I love people. I don't look down on others because of their estate. My house has no door. I am a friend of children and the elderly. I love.

All these and many more are as a result of me surrendering to God. These were things i couldn't do before now. But now, i don't atruggle with them anymore.

I have deep seated conviction that God is alive. I have a solid testimony to that effect. Yet i will be hurt because a demon possessed, God hating angry boy says God does not exist? Wow. This makes for a good laugh.

If only you know how much i pity you. Satan will deceive you to the point of death, when you breath your last, he shall leave your body, taking another as host, then you'd realize why i feel pity for you.

Keep trying to hurt me by saying God is imaginary.

Oh my lawwd, who reasons like this?

Last time I checked, only kids and bullies reason that way. They come and push you when you are not giving them attention. They spit on you when you ignore them, they do everything just to get your attention as if you have a precious toy belonging to them in your possession.

The guy is a child in his head. Even the comments that come out of his mouth just makes me pity him the more. I can imagine h beating his chest and saying "e pain am" where he is when nobody knows his name, nobody knows his face, nobody even cares. A faceless forum such as this where he can be regarded as a nobody is now assuming that based on this, his comments would hold value? grin

My sister rock on joor. Dem say to baff for jacuzzi different from to baff for gutter even when mad men dey claim say all baff na baff na lie. cheesy

I thank God for your Jacuzzi that has cleaned you out.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by benzics(m): 12:14am On Apr 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Why did your chief atheist evangelist Hawkins live with that terrible pain for 70+ years? Didn't he know about Doctor's assisted suicide?
Dawkins was physically disabled, he chose not to give up on himself ... Even with his physical disabilities he proved to the world how mentally capable he was... It's a matter of choice, if someone isn't as brave as Dawkins and he chooses to bail out, it's totally OK.. Since it's their own personal decision
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by benzics(m): 12:16am On Apr 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

And did God create disease or it is sin that brought diseases?

You are confused or ignorant. God never created sickness.
If you don't know anything it's better to keep shut.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Stop trying to form a religion that is not based on your Bible!!
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by benzics(m): 12:17am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

At the words in bold, may it be to you as you desire. Amen!
Amen!!
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 12:25am On Apr 01, 2018
benzics:

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

[img]https://anglicanmemes.files./2013/02/20130211-195723.jpg[/img]

The context of Isaiah 45:7 makes it clear that something other than “bringing moral evil into existence” is in mind. The context of Isaiah 45:7 is God rewarding Israel for obedience and punishing Israel for disobedience. God pours out salvation and blessings on those whom He favors. God brings judgment on those who continue to rebel against Him.

This is explained if you read further to verse 9 which says “Woe to him who quarrels with his Master” (Isaiah 45:9).

That is the person to whom God brings “evil” and “disaster.” So, rather than saying that God created “moral evil,” Isaiah 45:7 is presenting a common theme of Scripture that God brings disaster on those who continue in hard hearted rebellion against Him.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by benzics(m): 12:35am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

[img]https://anglicanmemes.files./2013/02/20130211-195723.jpg[/img]

The context of Isaiah 45:7 makes it clear that something other than “bringing moral evil into existence” is in mind. The context of Isaiah 45:7 is God rewarding Israel for obedience and punishing Israel for disobedience. God pours out salvation and blessings on those whom He favors. God brings judgment on those who continue to rebel against Him.

This is explained if you read further to verse 9 which says “Woe to him who quarrels with his Master” (Isaiah 45:9).

That is the person to whom God brings “evil” and “disaster.” So, rather than saying that God created “moral evil,” Isaiah 45:7 is presenting a common theme of Scripture that God brings disaster on those who continue in hard hearted rebellion against Him.
Lol... It surprises me to see the kind of mental gymnastics you lots use to bail out of crystal care scriptures...

Anyway, you say God is omnipotent and omniscient, and you still say he did not create evil? It's either God created evil(making him omnipotent and omniscient) or he did not create evil (meaning he is not omnipotent and omniscient)... And who created the devil? Before you go yapping about how God didn't create the devil as an evil person, I want to remind you that you claim your God knows everything even before they happen, which means he had knowledge about the devil even before creating him... Which makes your god the creator of evil!
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 12:47am On Apr 01, 2018
benzics:

Lol... It surprises me to see the kind of mental gymnastics you lots use to bail out of crystal care scriptures...

Anyway, you say God is omnipotent and omniscient, and you still say he did not create evil? It's either God created evil(making him omnipotent and omniscient) or he did not create evil (meaning he is not omnipotent and omniscient)... And who created the devil? Before you go yapping about how God didn't create the devil as an evil person, I want to remind you that you claim your God knows everything even before they happen, which means he had knowledge about the devil even before creating him... Which makes your god the creator of evil!

Smh another facepalm moment.

You do realise that the English you are reading and quoting from in the bible was not originally English but was translated from Hebrew and Greek so if you wouldn't mind, kindly look up what the Hebrew word the evil in Isaiah 45:7 was transcribed from and then check for the meaning in Hebrew.

When you do, then your ignorance would cease and you would stop parroting the nonsense above.

Absence of good brings evil and not a creation of evil.

The devil chose his path and his actions along with it because good departed from him and not because evil was created.

Its like seeing me standing just after I was running and suddenly saying I created standing when all I did was stop running.

Being evil is not omnipotence or omniscience. Being in control despite that is what makes one omnipotent and omniscient.

Also being omniscient does not translate to him tampering with the outcome of an event when he did not make decisions for the one involved but allowed him choose his path.

The greatest strength is actually gentleness. That shows control!
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by benzics(m): 12:50am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Smh another facepalm moment.

You do realise that the English you are reading and quoting from in the bible was not originally English but was translated from Hebrew and Greek so if you wouldn't mind, kindly look up what the Hebrew word the evil in Isaiah 45:7 was transcribed from and then check for the meaning in Hebrew.

When you do, then your ignorance would cease and you would stop parroting the nonsense above.

Absence of good brings evil and not a creation of evil.

The devil chose his path and his actions along with it because good departed from him and not because evil was created.

Its like seeing me standing just after I was running and suddenly saying I created standing when all I did was stop running.

Being evil is not omnipotence or omniscience. Being in control despite that is what makes one omnipotent and omniscient.

Also being omniscient does not translate to him tampering with the outcome of an event when he did not make decisions for the one involved but allowed him choose his path.

The greatest strength is actually gentleness. That shows control!

Answer this.. Does your god know everything? Like knows things about you even before you were born (or simply put, do you believe in predestination?)
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 12:51am On Apr 01, 2018
benzics:

Answer this.. Does your god know everything? Like knows things about you even before you were born (or simply put, do you believe in predestination?)

Read what I wrote again
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by benzics(m): 12:56am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Read what I wrote again
Answer the question, Y/N
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Butterflyleo: 12:57am On Apr 01, 2018
benzics:

Answer the question, Y/N

My answer has already been given in my previous post.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by benzics(m): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

My answer has already been given in my previous post.
lol.. Alright then
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by obinna58(m): 3:03am On Apr 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Smh how can i be this dumb I surely need scientific scrutiny undecided
PERFECT
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 6:13am On Apr 01, 2018
benzics:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. So what? He created it and afflicted people with it?

Pls go ahead and also post a verse that says he uses disasters (which is not diseases) to punish people.
Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by Emmanystone: 6:19am On Apr 01, 2018
benzics:

Dawkins was physically disabled, he chose not to give up on himself ... Even with his physical disabilities he proved to the world how mentally capable he was... It's a matter of choice, if someone isn't as brave as Dawkins and he chooses to bail out, it's totally OK.. Since it's their own personal decision
You are not getting it. You guys are snatching your own testicles here.

I am pro-life, but you guys are against life. I am in support of Hawkins living, but you guys say he shd end his suffering by either him shooting himself or a doctor killing him, this is what geared my question.

Since atheists wants life terminated as a result of suffering, why didn't Hawkins the chief atheists evangelist didn't do it to show the way? Why did he live with the torture? Could it be that he was afraid of dying to know what laid beyond?

We will finish this while i get back from Cburch, as i'm running late now.

Happy Resurrection morning.

Believe it or not, He resurrected.

1 Like

Re: End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide by CuteMadridista: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2018
Emmanystone:
I am pro-life, but you guys are against life. I am in support of Hawkins living, but you guys say he shd end his suffering by either him shooting himself or a doctor killing him, this is what geared my question.

You're pulling a strawman or you're not comprehending

None of us said Hawking should shoot himself or a doctor should kill him. that's a huge misrepresentation of our (my) stand

We aren't "Anti-life" or "Pro-Death" but rather "Pro-Choice". You're committing the false dichotomy fallacy by thinking anyone not pro life must be pro death. We think all humans should make a choice whether to continue bearing unrelenting suffering or put him/herself outta his/her misery

It would interest you that regardless of your stand our stand is what reality is inclined to, Reality doesn't give a rat's ass behind what some people think. People who're facing debilitating health conditions make the choices no matter what anyone says or does. Choice is what we're arguing for and I feel a doctor is better to assist if the patient deems it fit after due process is followed like seeing a psychiatrist and being certified sane and he knows fully well what s/he's getting into

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power Must Change Hands Prayer Points May 2018 Download (PDF) / Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest / Are Jehovahs Witnesses D Best Religion On D Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.