Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) (91524 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by loswhite(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

excuses! after all the hype?! if they knew they were still in testing phase, then why do so much marketing?! why create so much awareness about products and services you have not yet perfected?! tstv matter dey annoying jare!
oga go create your own .....empty vessels just making noise

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by futurism: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2018
ollah2:
Tomorrow is April 1st. It's a date tagged April fool, TsTv aren't done playing their games.

Let's pretend this is true, they couldnt find a better date to launch it. They are the architect of their downfall
Their marketing and PR team sucks... Forking sucks! angry
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by lacidi: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2018
Gr8amechi:

That's not true, canal+ also has right to show epl in West Africa just google and find out, it's been an error that we all have been thinking that only dstv has right to air epl in West Africa region.
Go to neighboring French speaking West African countries and see they watch epl and they don't do that through dstv... Just do a few Google Search and see
Oga, Canal+ does not broadcast EPL in Nigeria. They have broadcast rights in French speaking west African countries. Please google is your friend. We are talking of Nigeria here and not francophone West Africa. Please note the difference.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by kmaster007: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2018
abeg any person no deir company to tell dey say make dem park well jooooor.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by texazzpete(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2018
Half of TSTv's marketing budget is spent paying liars to come on Nairaland and Twitter and give inane, brainless excuses for this scam of a company.

But na so MMM take spread in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Dantedasz(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2018
Gr8amechi:

That's not true, canal+ also has right to show epl in West Africa just google and find out, it's been an error that we all have been thinking that only dstv has right to air epl in West Africa region.
Go to neighboring French speaking West African countries and see they watch epl and they don't do that through dstv... Just do a few Google Search and see

In French language.
DSTV has exclusive English and Portuguese language rights.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Sultty(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2018
cry
mikeycharles:
The DTH company "TSTV" has finally rolled out it's highly anticipated sassy decoder to the general public.
cry
mikeycharles:
The DTH company "TSTV" has finally rolled out it's highly anticipated sassy decoder to the general public.
medicine after death shiiior
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2018
lacidi:
Today is 1st. So can one of these people advertising TsTV show us the actual sport channels? No need deceiving people. The problem I have with TsTV is the lies. They should come out and state clearly that they don’t have EPL but that they have some other leagues etc. They cannot continue lying forever. There are EPL matches today and I want TSTV marketers on Nairaland to show us screenshots of the matches from their Sassy decoder.

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2018
Lets see how it goes... Would love to Av it sha because of being sport.. Dose guys can show anything even if Na player pikin naming ceremony.. I cut ma cap for dat.. Dia rights pass Dstv like borno to Lagos by leg...

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2018
Nickizoe:
Then it doesn't make sense...why Will I buy a decoder that won't show me live matches Please they should Park one side

They will show live matches... Don't listen to these dstv installers on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2018
oluemmakay:

What are the stations we should look out for in terms of ?
Sports
Entertainment
News

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Topmaike007(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2018
oluemmakay:

What are the stations we should look out for in terms of ?
Sports
Entertainment
News
with their grande sport 1-6 you can watch anything football on it from EPL to npfl and UCL..

and their mama Africa Yoruba,Hausa and Igbo is there to cover our nation content
hit TV is wow when it come to music 24/7
Nollytv is also there to give you the latest movie in Nigeria.

MBC 2 is free to air on tstv meaning you can watch America movies even when you are out of subscription,with other MBC channels so no to your DVD player again, cos they got you covered.

grande comedy is there to make your day good.

embrace tstv,is Our own and you know that what you own nobody can claim it from you.

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by FRESHG(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2018
mikeycharles:
You sound pressed, are you okay?
SAVAGEgrin
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2018
jaykaylegend:
Have they returned BeIN sports??

Because if they haven't it is a waste of time..

Bein is same as Grand Sport. Dstv owns super sport that airsthoselive matches same as tstv ownership of grande sport
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Topmaike007(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2018
futurism:
Their marketing and PR team sucks... Forking sucks! angry
bro Rome was not built in a day...

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Topmaike007(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Bein is same as Grand Sport. Dstv owns super sport that airsthoselive matches same as tstv ownership of grande sport
yeah you are right bro..
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Hollawayn05(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2018
nams77:

Bro no vex. Abeg MBC 2 dey inside? Na only wetin I wan hear be that. Quote me if you have info. I need correct movie channel

mBC2 dey
I just checked
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2018
AZeD1:

We like to deceive ourselves in Nigeria.

DStv has exclusive rights to the EPL in Nigeria, no matter the partnership Tstv goes into, it cannot show the EPL in Nigeria unless that said partnership is with DStv.

We will find out from Tuesday, at most...stop hyperventilating.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Topmaike007(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2018
donbenie:
Even if they roll out the Dexterity now now you'll still get something to complain about..Rome wasn't built in a day and you don't expect everything to be up and running from the get go..
thank you bro, I love your reply, our people forget that it was not the day that they were born that they start walking..

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Topmaike007(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2018
goaldynman:

How many times will they tell you 'blockheads' that there are some satellite companies in the southeast and southsouth such as CTL showing EPL and UEFA live matches for over 15years now! Is southeast and southsouth not in Nigeria again?!! undecided
leave the guy, wetin person no know big pass am.
all what I see here is that they are dstv installers..

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Topmaike007(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2018
AZeD1:

Have you asked yourself why they are limited to the Southeast ?

Why are they not in Lagos?

You can watch EPL online but everyone knows the streams are illegal.
have you ever ask yourself why dstv show serie A, even when Startimes are the one with the broadcasting right... Mr man you are out of point..

tstv have come, and they have come to stay..

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by ikemesit4477: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2018
mikeycharles:
nice one, I need to get one asap!
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2018
AZeD1:

We like to deceive ourselves in Nigeria.

DStv has exclusive rights to the EPL in Nigeria, no matter the partnership Tstv goes into, it cannot show the EPL in Nigeria unless that said partnership is with DStv.

this ur DSTV also pays SKY SPORTS for the epl matches incase u dunno

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Jethrolite(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2018
mikeycharles:
Please be patient, nothing good comes easy.
And who told you tstv is good as it is. Useless business that made me look like a fool among peers. Home grown will always fool themselves. No let me slap you this morning because this is not salvation and salvation is easier to get.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Blessed200016: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2018
ikemesit4477:
nice one, I need to get one asap!
one for me too bro.......gbayi
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by olobemotors(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2018
texazzpete:
Half of TSTv's marketing budget is spent paying liars to come on Nairaland and Twitter and give inane, brainless excuses for this scam of a company.

But na so MMM take spread in the first place.
were u part of those paid?
how come u know so much!!!
pls let's support our own.
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by dubejames(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2018
bein sports is way better than supersports all day long.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by mrlycan: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2018
lacidi:

The level of illiteracy in this country really shocks me. So you are calling a cable tv company, satellite tv? Smh

grin grin grin
Aswear. Some people think through their bladder
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by Elxandre(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2018
Well, how much is the subscription? undecided
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by ikemesit4477: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2018
Blessed200016:
one for me too bro.......gbayi
wahala kosi!
Re: TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) by eunisam: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2018
ollah2:
Tomorrow is April 1st. It's a date tagged April fool, TsTv aren't done playing their games.

Let's pretend this is true, they couldnt find a better date to launch it. They are the architect of their downfall

The date you called April fool is actually Easter day, the day Christ resurrected from death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.