Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? (25156 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job / Opinion: Which Is The Best Site To Start As A Newbie Freelancer / 9 Super Easy Job You Can Do On Fiverr And Make Money Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? by joey150(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2018
generationz:

Franky hi
I need your help on how to join and get gigs on fiverr , upwork,and freelancer
But I'm confused about the VPN brouhahaon fiverr many fiverr freelancers are complaining about being deported or blocked and the American number ish

Abeg if you have work to outsource I'm here.
Franky

Send me an email on franklinanderson205@gmail.com.
Re: Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? by dome777: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
Upwork is a better platform.

I went from earning $3 for 1k words to $10 for 100 words.

You can join my FREE Facebook group where I teach advanced tactics on how to DOMINATE Upwork.

Click below to join FREE FB Group ---
https://web./1968378610083196

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? by holyprime: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2019

Hi there, since you're already into writing, have no fear, you can make it.

However, success is not guaranteed. I believe since you're not exposed to the field that you will have a deficiency of knowledge. But not to worry, you can quickly come up to speed.

A good place to start is this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing

Please, read every single page and take action as you read. You will become more exposed to what the job entails and what you need to do.

Then after that, you need to start working on your grammar. Forget UK English, focus on the American market which is where 90% of the jobs come from.

I recommend three books for you, they are:

1 - The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation by Jane Strauss
2 - The Chicago Manual of Style 16th Edition.
3 - Elements of Style by Strunk and White

You can breeze through the first book in one week. After that, you might start broaching the second book which is more of a reference book but it sure pays to have it by your side. The third book should be your guide into the workings of American English. Read it from time to time.

Now that you're becoming better on the grammar side of things, it is now time to start learning about content writing. As a word of advise, if you serious about playing at world-class level and making cool money, do not neglect the steps I am about to mention.

1 - Learn the mechanics of content creation with Neil Patel - https://www.quicksprout.com/the-advanced-guide-to-content-marketing/
2 - Learn SEO with Yoast - https://yoast.com/beginners-guide-yoast-seo/

This should get you started. Depending on where you are coming from, it might take you between 3 months to 1 year to become a world-class content creator. If, however, you prefer earning peanuts, then don't bother developing yourself.

If you read this far, as a little reward for your efforts, please, find all the books I mentioned and some other highly valuable resources that will expand your mind and equip you with the things you need in this folder:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T3WZuea9_z5C6Qp7nR4srE4csz_Uiaqi?usp=sharing

If it helped you in anyway but you still have questions, hit me up. I am at your service.

There's something for everyone.
Re: Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? by tonyx4x44(m): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2019
I need copywriters that are good excellent in creating product copy

Requirements:

1. Must know how to write error-free content in correct American English
2. Must be able to create content with coherent grammar and syntax
3. Must understand how to create copy that sells (with a focus on benefit not features, and on the pain points of the prospects and their potential reason for hesitation)
4. Must be able to keep to deadlines

P.S: all content will be checked for plagiarism with Copyscape

If this sounds like you, apply by following the steps below

- Create a short description (3 sentences) of the following products
https://www.amazon.com/Portal-Cool-Flosser-Electric-Irrigator/dp/B07KNN6S2C
https://www.amazon.com/Simplee-Women-V-Neck-Sleeve-Stripe/dp/B07C5NRZ7Z

- Put the descriptions in a Google document and apply with the link to WhatsApp: 08065033165 Thanks

Remuneration: ₦3/word
Re: Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? by Ysakaws1: 3:17am On Jun 25, 2019
mrphysics:

I need opinions on this, I plan to join Upwork but would want to know if combining it with fiverr will be a heavy workload considering the fact that I am working.
Bro did you eventually get to earn on upwork? What was your experience like? I am asking cos I’m in the same situation right now.
Re: Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? by Ghanaian(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
upwork is making people happy

Approval of all upwork Account
Setup of New upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Also Get 3years NORD PREMIUM/UNLIMITED VPN (Just 3users remaining)

We also run training for those that wants to be Creative Writer

Call or whatsapp
Re: Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? by Danchibez: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2019
joey150:
I haven't had any issues with Fiverr. Loved it so far and i don't offer any $5 gigs either. I never bid for jobs on fiverr. That's mainly while i like it. Buyers come to me.

I tried upwork and wasn't successful, I'll try again.

Freelancer is still what i cannot figure out, despite getting some jobs there. i hate it already.

There is no "better one" just stick to what works for you.
Re: Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? by Danchibez: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2019
joey150:
I haven't had any issues with Fiverr. Loved it so far and i don't offer any $5 gigs either. I never bid for jobs on fiverr. That's mainly while i like it. Buyers come to me.

I tried upwork and wasn't successful, I'll try again.

Freelancer is still what i cannot figure out, despite getting some jobs there. i hate it already.

There is no "better one" just stick to what works for you.

pls i need ur contact to guide me on fiverr
Re: Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? by Teel: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? by Efe1993: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
bkuranga:

Yes u can, I work as a Nigerian.

I can get ur account approved in less than 24 hrs if you have an interest.

I will like to get my account approved on upwork pls I need your help this is my email address efejay01@gmail.com
Re: Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? by everyevery: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Which one is better for a maths tutor to subscribe to ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here / What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.