Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir (42176 Views)

Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by UncleJudax(m): 12:26am On Apr 02, 2018
vinnex:
Are traditional leaders not under the pay and care of states?
If yes,then the law guilding them be use on him to revise and protect that office...
His Governor is Aregbesola,..do the math.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by reality1010: 12:29am On Apr 02, 2018
Markfemi2:

Look at this illiterate
- Oni is not a traditional king
- history does not make you powerful
Why do you think sultan is more revered than others if not history
Disgusting elements
You like abuse a lot. In ur previous post u said history makes one a first class king.Now u v added some thing to it,history and powerful king.Oni of Ife is not a traditional King. Qoute me,one day the Oluwo will be a first class Emir.afterall what is special about making one a first class traditional ruler.It takes political power.How old r you pls/
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by JikanBaura(m): 12:34am On Apr 02, 2018
cry FFK is just Frustrated he-goat, insolent bastards like FFK should be dealt with for insulting an emir.

If this FFk is from the north it's people that will kill him, burnt his house and probably the emir will be the one to save.

It's safer for him to called a sitting governor a bastard than to use such word against a king. undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by reality1010: 12:55am On Apr 02, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

What is this one saying? Please get out of here. Adults are having a discussion.
What makes u an adult when u don't know what u r supposed to know.All u know is Nairaland and slavery.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 02, 2018
It sure looks like the servant is starting to look like the Master. Before you know it, both the Master and his servant would be one and the same and you can't tell who is who. Reserve your seats folks because the show is about to start!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Preshy561(f): 1:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Markfemi2:

I think say na only me notice
thank God una eyes don deh clear.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by deomelo: 1:09am On Apr 02, 2018
Markfemi2:

What makes you a first class king is not popularity but history
The top 3 kings in Yoruba land are
Alaafin, Ooni & Awujale

Others are behind the line
Owu has played no history in Yoruba land so no ones give a Bleep about it
Oba of lagos is popular but he’s not a first class Yoruba monarch

lol @ oba of Lagos is not First class Oba...

These ignorant Igbos sef...

grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 02, 2018
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6119151_cymera20171017133915_jpeg4db681337b042806ad57a5fea4d966d7

The crack head bastard wey don turn from Yoruba to ipob too dey call other people bastard.

Asinwin crack head....

grin grin grin

Pls spare FFK on this one. FFK is not a King.

Moreover, an Igbo lady gave birth to his son, and it is not a bad idea for him to esteem her family/tribe with such outfit.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by ngwababe(f): 1:16am On Apr 02, 2018
SEMO007:
The way FFK responds to everything and anything makes its seems as if he is jobless

Must he always use insulting words

#justasking

The guy go dey quarrel like woman. Him go like quarrel pass fight aswear! There's too much bitterness in his heart, make them pity am give am even if na local government chairman. Chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 02, 2018
reality1010:

[s]Pls what is the fuss about the Emir's decision? I call him Emir because he is already one. So anyone who is angry should take whatever title he or she likes.
My take is that history has been made.The Emir of Oluwo changed his title voluntarily without compulsion.Same thing happened with Afonja when he collaborated with the Fulani and carved Ilorin out.So who ever is fighting for Ilorin as a Yoruba land should get set to fight d Oluwo as well. But wait.The Oluwo is a sharp man.He has realized that the Oni of Ife whose office was a mere herbalist has been elevated evn above that of the paramount Yoruba ruler the Alafin of Oyo.The Oni's rascality is only being supported by Yoruba politician to the disdain of the Alafin and Oba of Lagos and the Alake. So anytime u want to mention traditional rulers in Yoruba land remember the Emir of Oluwo. As far as Nigerian politics is concern, the Oluwo is above the Alafin,Alake,Oba of Lagos and Oni.As an Emir he is both traditional and political emperor in Yoruba land.In the next big occasion in Yorubaland, he will be representing the Sultan of Sokoto. But should we worry over his decision? No.No because the Oluwo's decision is not different from that of Tinubu.Both r strengthening South West alignment with the North and there r gains to it such as both ruling Nigerian political space. What if the Oluwo had converted to a pastor with a title like Bishop'[/s]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Fishu(m): 1:41am On Apr 02, 2018
ffk you look and behave like a bastered more than every other nigerian.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Oluwambo147(m): 2:05am On Apr 02, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6915701_oluwo_jpeg8eb34898e1982f880c5f9d2947f174c1

FFK aka village ipob wannabe, are you running low on crack cocaine abi menstrual pad?

grin grin

when I see comments like this i just shake my head so people still reason like this a first class Yoruba king is behaving like a slowpoke you are shouting ipob up and down

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by gidgiddy: 2:43am On Apr 02, 2018
I'm not surprised, isn't it Yoruba land at the end of the day? The Northern caliphate already have a foothold in there.

Any traditional ruler in Igbo land who attempts to become an "Emir" will be swiftly dealt with! That person will not only give his throne, he will leave Igbo land never to return!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:44am On Apr 02, 2018
hakanai:

The term Emir is not solely a title of the Fulani or Hausas rather one shared across Asia/Middle east as borrowed from the arab title. Just like we would often use the word Lord,highness,excellency,royal father,chief,priest etc. They are all not of African or Nigerian traditional words or title.Rather all borrowed terms from outside our culture.

FFK maybe right and maybe wrong. Depending on the context he applies. If he is doing cause of fanaticism them he is not being fair. Whilst if it is meant to preserve the culture of a people and traditional term Oba then he is right.

FFK shouldn't be getting things always mixed up cause of hate for Muslims and Fulani or northerners .The fact as used in the North doesn't mean it wasn't foreign as well.The Fulani as well have local title.Traditional titles they use e.g. Ardo whilst the Hausa also have Sarki.Going around the North you have alot of Titles.

[b]Wikipedia: [/b]An emir (/əˈmɪər, eɪˈmɪər, ˈeɪmɪər/; Arabic: أمير‎ ʾamīr [ʔaˈmiːr]), sometimes transliterated amir, amier, or ameer, is an aristocratic or noble and military title of high office used in a variety of places in the Arab countries and Afghanistan. It means "commander", "general", or "prince". The feminine form is emira (أميرة ʾamīrah). When translated as "prince", the word "emirate" is analogous to a sovereign principality.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emir
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oba_(ruler)

shut your mouth. its good for your health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Kinikini: 3:00am On Apr 02, 2018
"" Enu mi ko ni pa mi" is beyond a prayer for FFK. When it will , is what FFK should pray about. quote author=aminulive post=66348756]@POLITICSNGR

Ex-aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to reports of a Yoruba Oba, the Oluwo of Iwoland converting to an 'Emir'.

Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, the Oluwo of Iwo, recently declared himself the first and only 'Emir of Yorubaland', adding that the reason for his decision was that traditional rulers or 'Obas' in the south-west were always fighting with each other.

The development has not gone down well with a lot of stakeholders in the region who have condemned the move.

FFK reacting to the development tweeted;

"This is Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, the Oluwo of Iwo who now insists that he must be called the Emir of Yorubaland."

"He is a gutless and treacherous bastard who is an Islamofascist and who has sold his people to the Fulani raiders."

"May God curse the day that he was born."
https://politicsngr.com/gutless-bastard-fani-kayode-reacts-yoruba-oba-converting-emir/
[/quote]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 02, 2018
Fine girl, take kiss kiss
Preshy561:
Yoruba Muslim seem to be happy with this,now it's time for Yoruba Christians to understand what we have been talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:30am On Apr 02, 2018
Airhead crew
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by SEMO007(m): 3:42am On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

He doesn't spend his life on hustle like you bro. Not everybody needs to hustle for hours before they can eat

Maybe responding is his hustle
Big man hustle
And urs is to what?
Na u no people wey no the hustle
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by SEMO007(m): 3:43am On Apr 02, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Paddle your own canoe

And don't border to check if am paddling mine
Jxt paddle yours
#paddler
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by SEMO007(m): 3:44am On Apr 02, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Paddle your own canoe

And don't border to check if am paddling mine
Jxt paddle yours
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by top4: 3:58am On Apr 02, 2018
FFK address issue with immaturity. Why insult?.... FFK lacks morals and simple courtesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 02, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Ex-aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to reports of a Yoruba Oba, the Oluwo of Iwoland converting to an 'Emir'.

Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, the Oluwo of Iwo, recently declared himself the first and only 'Emir of Yorubaland', adding that the reason for his decision was that traditional rulers or 'Obas' in the south-west were always fighting with each other.

The development has not gone down well with a lot of stakeholders in the region who have condemned the move.

FFK reacting to the development tweeted;

"This is Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, the Oluwo of Iwo who now insists that he must be called the Emir of Yorubaland."

"He is a gutless and treacherous bastard who is an Islamofascist and who has sold his people to the Fulani raiders."

"May God curse the day that he was born."
https://politicsngr.com/gutless-bastard-fani-kayode-reacts-yoruba-oba-converting-emir/
resurgentxtian4, come and behold the fruits of sai babarism.

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Burgerlomo: 4:17am On Apr 02, 2018
FFK has no right whatsoever to insult him talk less of calling a whole king a bastard no matter what his offense may be, it clearly shows that the slowpoke lack a home training cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:30am On Apr 02, 2018
JikanBaura:
cry FFK is just Frustrated he-goat, insolent bastards like FFK should be dealt with for insulting an emir.

If this FFk is from the north it's people that will kill him, burnt his house and probably the emir will be the one to save.

It's safer for him to called a sitting governor a bastard than to use such word against a king. undecided

FFK is right this time. This is no king but a clown who cannot even respect the Gods of his ancestors.i spit on this monkey emir!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:31am On Apr 02, 2018
Burgerlomo:
FFK has no right whatsoever to insult him talk less of calling a whole king a bastard no matter what his offense may be, it clearly shows that the slowpoke lack a home training cool

you sit beating the drum of Omo Oduduwa while that "emir" monkey is claiming dan fodio.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Misterdhee1(m): 4:36am On Apr 02, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
Deomello or whatever his name is a Muslim fundamentalist. He should be ignored henceforth.

As for the oba of iwo, I don’t blame him, I only blame RCCG, Adeboye and Osinbajo for deceiving millions to vote for an islamofascist Government/regime.

It will be difficult to extricate Christians from the of islamisation being weaved by the present Government but God will help us.

We got ourselves(especially Yoruba Christians) into this mess due to indifference and I hope we wake up from our slumber.
Chaii. You sef go dey claim literate for public o...How does Oluwo converting himself to an emir relate to the present Government? Did Buhari also influence his actions? Now i believe religion truly makes even the smartest of men seem dumb when responding to issues.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Misterdhee1(m): 4:48am On Apr 02, 2018
Oluwo has been condemned by every single yoruba i know. But guess what only the loose-mouthed druggie FFK chose to take the bull by the horn and curse and call a first-class king a bastard on a public forum. How much low can an educated man go? But as usual religion people don turn the matter to a religious battle. The oyinbos that brought us religion really did us a very bad thing.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by malware: 5:00am On Apr 02, 2018
FRESHG:
THE GOVERNOR OF THAT STATE IS AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST SO NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIS PARTNER IN CRIME cool

I've never heard of any called Christian fundamentalist. According to the definition of the term, so many Christian folks qualified to be called fundamentalists, but they're not, why?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Burgerlomo: 5:18am On Apr 02, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

you sit beating the drum of Omo Oduduwa while that "emir" monkey is claiming dan fodio.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by deomelo: 5:27am On Apr 02, 2018
[s]
Oluwambo147:
when I see comments like this i just shake my head so people still reason like this a first class Yoruba king is behaving like a slowpoke you are shouting ipob up and down
[/s]

1. To start with and to float above the stupidity, ignorance, stupidity, fabrication and bigoted utterances by cocaine brain FFK and the ipob cockroaches and trolls on NL, the King did not renounce his Obaship title in favor of Emire title and the fact that worthless blogsites are pushing fake news and ignorant consumers are feeding on their rubbish doesn't mean they are pushing facts.

2. The king as a Nigerian is free to manage his seat of power according to his beliefs and sense of unity, either by what he wears or who he appoints, we all have a lot to gain when we reach out.

3. Your short-sighted understanding and acknowledgment of the King's actions is what's dooming humanity today. You, the drug head FFK and his ipob ant soldiers are too close-minded, shallow, intolerant and anti-communal and humanity really can without such divisive thoughts and insane outlook.

Btw, you do sound like the slowpoke.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:39am On Apr 02, 2018
Misterdhee1:
Oluwo has been condemned by every single yoruba i know. But guess what only the loose-mouthed druggie FFK chose to take the bull by the horn and curse and call a first-class king a bastard on a public forum. How much low can an educated man go? But as usual religion people don turn the matter to a religious battle. The oyinbos that brought us religion really did us a very bad thing.

the oluwa is a b.astard no doubt. i called him a bas.tard the same day he banished the idol representing the Orisa from the palace compound.

A man who cannot respect God deserves no respect. he has shown his true colors as expected.

https://vimeo.com/262783260

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians / Why I Don’t Wear Uniform – Customs Boss, Hammed Alli / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.