Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir (42175 Views)

Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by SEMO007(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

grin

Just read the nonsense you wrote there and you will agree that you are a full blown idiot. You are just abusing yourself

U faceless so u can rant

I just made u express urself
Am ur role model
So copy and learn
Asslicker
Oya reply and show ur dumbness
Hahahaha

Olila
Obagwu
Owiiii
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by achiever12: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
SEMO007:

U faceless so u can rant

I just made u express urself
Am ur role model
So copy and learn
Asslicker
Oya reply and show ur dumbness
Hahahaha

Olila
Obagwu
Owiiii

grin grin grin.

See this confused idiot. I thought you said you don't have time. So, you are this jobless? grin grin.

I will soon give you hypertension.

Useful idiot
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by SEMO007(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

grin grin grin.

See this confused idiot. I thought you said you don't have time. So, you are this jobless? grin grin.

I will soon give you hypertension.

Useful idiot

Oya reply again

Anamo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by achiever12: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
SEMO007:

Oya reply again

Anamo

Useless fool. Empty barrel
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by SEMO007(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

Useless fool. Empty barrel

Say something else nw
Must u use "useless" nd "useful"

Oya asshole reply
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by achiever12: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
SEMO007:

Say something else nw
Must u use "useless" nd "useful"

Oya asshole reply

Useless is the Word that fits you most, actually.

Useful idiot, I await your reply.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by SEMO007(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

Useless is the Word that fits you most, actually.

Useful idiot, I await your reply.

Kia if only u no how ur stupidity is makin me laff u wud try and get a form and b able to showcase ur stupidity at d next ALIBABA JAN 1st comedy show maybe u wud get paid

U naw copying me by sayin u waiting for my reply
Am your role model
Haha
One word for u..... OLILA(datz fool In Idoma)

Oya give me anoda episode of your stupidity Cuz it runs in your DNA

Oya reply
Asshole
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by JikanBaura(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

FFK is right this time. This is no king but a clown who cannot even respect the Gods of his ancestors.i spit on this monkey emir!

What gods of his ancestors... The only God of his ancestors he will respect is Allah any other thing is worthless , He doesn't even have to be called an emir,, since he is a muslim and a king.... Their families had been emirs for generation.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:13am On Apr 03, 2018
JikanBaura:

What gods of his ancestors... The only God of his ancestors he will respect is Allah any other thing is worthless , He doesn't even have to be called an emir,, since he is a muslim and a king.... Their families had been emirs for generation.

bullshyt. Infact it was only recently that this monkey removed the idols from the Palace.

Alll Yoruba Kings are subject to the Gods. The very words Oba connotes a religious significance as second in command to the Gods.

I know you are an arab slave but dont try to brainwash our Nigerian indigenous history as you people are adept at doing.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 03, 2018
"primitive days" ?
gregyboy:
Am an igbo by tribe but i so much Reverend the edo monarchy system it is more of a religion than a culture it soleys tells everyone that the atr is thier religion and not thier culture that can easily be done away with... Thats what other monarch lacks through religion they ascribe thier religion to thier culture so it could be easily be done away with when they feel like ....am just imagining if it were to be in the primitive days when much choice was not given for the people then it means automatically be force nd degree everybody in iwo prepares to convert or face the consequence
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by gregyboy(m): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2018
prolog2:
"primitive days" ?

So religion is primitive abi...
Hypocrite...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2018
The word Oba has nothing to do with yoruba. It is the title of the emperor of Benin empire.
your ooni copied it and since then all your chiefs did the same.
The title of the guy in question is "oluwo" !

PAGAN9JA:

bullshyt. Infact it was only recently that this monkey removed the idols from the Palace.

Alll Yoruba Kings are subject to the Gods. The very words Oba connotes a religious significance as second in command to the Gods.

I know you are an arab slave but dont try to brainwash our Nigerian indigenous history as you people are adept at doing.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2018
prolog2:
The word Oba has nothing to do with yoruba. It is the title of the emperor of Benin empire.
your ooni copied it and since then all your chiefs did the same.
The title of the guy in question is "oluwo" !

Oluwo – A Yoruba word. This is a chieftancy title given to a male practitioner of the Yoruba Ifa/Orisha tradition, this title is given to an accomplished Babalawo, one who has his practice in place, having his own awo’s (students), have been doing invitations among other things, and is worthy of this honor
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by orisa37: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Akanbi has gotten Money from Muslims to sow Mischief in the SW. He is a son of a Beast.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
nobody ever gave a foook about the ooni of ife until the british arrived and elevated him as their faithfull servant.
What history are you talking about ?
your alafin got his throne and capital taken away from him by the fulani !
First class what ? These your so called "first class" kings couldn't even fight against the british.
You guys live in an other dimension !
The Oba of Lagos is far superior to the ooni of ife and the alafin of oyo in any way possible.
And his territory is not in your mythical "yorubaland" by the way.
Stop these foolish comparisons.
Markfemi2:

What makes you a first class king is not popularity but history
The top 3 kings in Yoruba land are
Alaafin, Ooni & Awujale

Others are behind the line
Owu has played no history in Yoruba land so no ones give a Bleep about it
Oba of lagos is popular but he’s not a first class Yoruba monarch
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by orisa37: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
vinnex:
Are traditional leaders not under the pay and care of states?
If yes,then the law guilding them be use on him to revise and protect that office...

The Yoruba Elders Forum and Afenifere should please call Tinubu and the APC Governors to order and advise them to beware of Buhari and The Caliphate's Malfeasance to Yoruba Cultures, Conventions and Traditions.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by Markfemi2: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
prolog2:
nobody ever gave a foook about the ooni of ife until the british arrived and elevated him as their faithfull servant.
your alafin got his throne and capital taken away from him by the fulani !
First class what ? These your so called "first class" kings couldn't even fight against the british.
You guys live in an other dimension !
The Oba of Lagos is far superior to the ooni of ife and the alafin of oyo in any way possible.
And his territory is not in your mythical "yorubaland" by the way.
Stop these foolish comparisons.

Dead analysis
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by reality1010: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Markfemi2:

Look at this illiterate
- Oni is not a traditional king
- history does not make you powerful
Why do you think sultan is more revered than others if not history
Disgusting elements
It s a shame u openly call d Oni of Ife a King.D Oni is a priest not a traditional ruler
He consults for d King but kids like u know d Oni as a king. How does history make u a traditional first class ruler?What do u know about history?Do u know that there r traditional rulers in Nigeria whose stools go beyond colonialism but these rulers r not first class? Nairaland literate!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Converting To Emir by reality1010: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Skepticus:

Read the tactless crap you wrote above again, and ask yourself if you have sense
For u to call my post tactless crap it means it made sense to u and I'm glad u will live with my comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Jet Rots Away In Lagos (Photos) / Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians / Why I Don’t Wear Uniform – Customs Boss, Hammed Alli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.