Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Painful Sex... Real Stories On Sexual Abuse! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Painful Sex... Real Stories On Sexual Abuse! (2691 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Painful Sex... Real Stories On Sexual Abuse! by Daintelectual(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2018
It’s time for work said mummy and daddy; it was a holiday so Kate was going to be home with her loving uncle Moka. Kate’s parents soon left for work leaving her in company of her uncle. It was 7:30 am so Kate decided to go back to bed and sleep some more since she was on a long vacation.
She had barely closed her eyes when the door to her room opened, it was uncle Moka, he smiled as their eyes met and she returned the gesture (after all this is her favorite uncle we are talking about). He sat on the bed beside her and began to stroke her hair saying she should relax and sleep. She was comfortable and happy at least he does that often even when her parents were around. But this time around it did not stop there, his hands began to move slowly all over her body, this was strange to her and although she was just nine years old she knew this was wrong and she tried to move away from him but he pulled her back and mildly told her to relax.
By this time his countenance began to change and fear gripped her heart. His voice was becoming firm and authoritative, he grew in aggression and pinned her hands when she tried to stop him. He stripped her of her clothes and at that point she prayed and hoped that God could give her the strength of a superman one of her favorite cartoon series. She could not understand what was going on or what uncle moka had in mind, reality downed on her when he removed his trousers and she was face to face with an erect joystick. He commanded her in a voice that sent chills down her spine to play with this rather unusual toy that had blood flowing in it, out of fear of the unknown she grabbed it and did as was commanded it was strange but deep within her she knew she was doing the wrong thing.
The moment that she will never forget soon came, uncle moka climbed her little body and penetrated her with a thrust, never has she felt or imagined such pain in her entire life; she could feel her soul tearing apart. She wept more out of pain and shock than understanding and regret because at that moment she only understood the physical pain she felt and not the process. When he was done inflicting physical and emotional pain on her, he washed her clean and promised her heaven and earth and begged her not to tell anybody. He buys her favorite teddy, and chocolate to choke her into silence. She could not tell mummy and daddy when they returned and they were too tired to notice that their daughter was in pains.
Well uncle moka continued his bizarre act until she was thirteen and he left the house, by this time She was so used to sex and she became a free will offering to every wiling man.
Susan was 12 and was not doing so well in school, her parents tried all they could but their schedule could not make them achieve much and there was little improvement. Her mum worked as a nurse and her daddy worked out of town, so they hardly had time. They both agreed to get her a lesson teacher to help her each day she comes from school. Corper John was the right man for the job.
Two weeks have passed by and Susan was already picking up, thanks to Corper John. She was fond of her new teacher and happy about her lesson arrangements. It was time for lesson as usual and Susan was already seated, John looked at her with a smile and beckoned on her to come closer, she did as she was commanded and with a smile (devilish smile) he told her to sit on his laps, she wondered what he was up to but she sat anyway. When he had his grip tightly around her, he whispered into her ears and said “I will teach you something new today”, she heard him but did not understand what this new subject was all about. Close your eyes he said, and she obeyed him after all he is her teacher and he was about introducing a new topic.
He began to handle her breast while he held on tightly to her, her blood began to race like cars in formula 1, she tried to stop him but her will power could not match his physical strength. He had his way and from that day they took different lessons academically and physically.
Aisha was just six years old when she moved to a new home with her family. Living next door to them was a kind and loving lady called Fatima. She was greatly loved by all the children in the neighborhood and Aisha was not an exception. Parents were happy whenever their children go to Fatima’s house because she took time to teach them and some times take them out. Fatima lived alone in her apartment and hardly had visitors.
One day Aisha and her two friends Rahila and Maimuna went to visit Fatima as it was a usual thing for them. She welcomed them with snacks and told them to be free to even come to her bedroom which she hardly allowed before. She took them to her inner chambers and they watched as she slide out of her gown. It was an unusual sight. But they watched on in surprise. She had by this time firmly put her door under lock and key. What transpired after wards is better imagined.
She made them touch her breast and stroke her private part. Sometimes she made them kiss each other and do the unimaginable. This act continued for a long time until Fatima was transferred out of town. Although Fatima was no longer around, these little girls continued the act on their own. It became a way of life and the only sex they knew was lesbian sex.
Friends, one day you will have children and how you bring them up really matters. Trust nobody and always make your children your best friend. Never be too busy to teach them and never allow others do your parental job for you, they might do it wrongly and dangerously.
SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE!!!
Re: Painful Sex... Real Stories On Sexual Abuse! by harmony940(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2018
I really do apprecaite these write up,more power to your elbow for these,it shows you are a man of substance.That being said,our daughters are always very venerable to this dervish act,although ur sons are abused sexually,but not as that of our daughters. Those that commits this very dervish act her our fathers,uncles,brothers,sister,mothers in some rare occurrence...I hava a daugther and i cherish her so much,i am training her very tactfully to trust me and share with me her deepest heart feelings,and i try my best to always care for her my self,no matter how challenging it is.

We parents need to be very careful,fine we need to go get money for their upkeep,but how will we feel when what we are tying so hard to make happy,is spoilt and rotten inside. Our children might have their very best in life,but deep inside them they have been abused so young at the age of three may be at least 6,they have been introduced to homosexuality or lesbianism.

Caution must not be trown to the wind when are child or children In amidst people we trust so much......No matter how strong our tiers is.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Commotion On Social Media As Busty Lady's Boobs Pops Out / Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You / Have You Licked Asss Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.