Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. (45792 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by iamtardey: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
cashandcarryBiz:
How far Abdul Azeez Isa..

How you see this shoe? e go make sense for your agbada on your wedding day oo..
Oya call me now to place order..

God bless your home cheesy cheesy cheesy

zero.eight.zero, six-two-eight-nine-five-one-two,five

is that the only shoe you have? i just dey look you since like lukman
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by JumpeStreeter: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lovely
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by yvonnechaka(f): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
The groom's attention was more on the camera but is it a MUST that intending couples should have a prewedding picture?

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Paradigm777: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chartey:

Monicka ko, Angela ni.
We don know sey u be Head, Nairaland Audit Service.
Chartey:

I don't know.
I however know it reaches more well-wishers and e go pepper more haters like you.
Guy, u will do great as Nairaland handler..

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by cashandcarryBiz: 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
iamtardey:

is that the only shoe you have?
i just dey look you since like lukman

na luku you be truly.. That's the best bespoke shoe that can augment his agbada attire. tell me you didn't fall in love with it at first sight

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by icedsammy: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
thanks OP for the info, I know the venue. make I go scope them in order to supply them table and pure water.

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by teacherbim(f): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
They both look cute,may God bless ur union
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by omoelerin1: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
From kitchen to sitting room, then to other room.
Is it because they want to appear decent that is why they refuse to smile?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by iamtardey: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
cashandcarryBiz:

na luku you be truly.. That's the best bespoke shoe that can augment his agbada attire. tell me you didn't fall in love with it at first sight

i been like am sha...not my type of thing though... let's see others
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by lexyman(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
cashandcarryBiz:

This your moniker fear me ooo..

but e nor concern business grin cheesy cheesy

na chicken change of 25k

you get size 42 ?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by suckmyPENIS: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
farano:
Cute couple..
just like you...I will love to suck those oranges I'm seeing cry
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Caseywilliams(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
ifex370:
Does advertising pre wedding pictures increase donation during the wedding? undecided
jxt a way of creating public awareness of what is about to happen nd moreover nobdy has dat mch time now going house to house to spread the good news
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by PortableToDynam(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Randy91:

Hypocrites!!!!!

is she nt supposed to be on Hijab?grin grin

una Allah na Miyetti Allah?

no b only decent na accent cheesy cheesy

#Muslim
Hypocrites

common sense is rare

is cover your body not different from use Hijab? abi which part of her body is expose here apart frm her face, feet
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chartey:
Monicka ko, Angela ni. We don know sey u be Head, Nairaland Audit Service.

u still get mouth?
you people are the problems haunting Nigeria todaygrin grin grin
Uncle keep quiet!!!
Muslim Hypocrite!!!!

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Owodiran1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
ifex370:
Does advertising pre wedding pictures increase donation during the wedding? undecided
bro did you study savagery in tertiary institution?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by omoelerin1: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
id4sho:
MOSLEMS, hmm. Alfa, oya declare fatwah. yeye hypocrite
Wetin be fatwah sef?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
PortableToDynam:

common sense is rare

is cover your body not different from use Hijab? abi which part of her body is expose here apart frm her face, feet

Bleep offffff!!!!!!

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by kingchris30(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
they are cute, but I think they should start adding their monikers so we can truly know they are nairalanders, one day lala will add prewedding pix and we will not know he is the one

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
The BEST.
BEST
BEST BEST
BEST
BEST

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by shedy03(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
DWJOBScom:
i LIKE THE PICS
It started from the kitchen > room > sitting room > other places
Beautiful people
following, lols.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by cashandcarryBiz: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
lexyman:

you get size 42 ?

yes sir!!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by slydog(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
yvonnechaka:
The groom's attention was more on the camera but is it a MUST that intending couples should have a prewedding picture?

That's what I've been asking, is pre wedding photo a must?

Secondly, observed that most dark looking guys always pick fair ladies to epp their ministries

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by freakcin: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Wife to be seems bessoted with dude going by body language, hope it stays that way. Conjugal bliss in advance.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by slydog(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
freakcin:
Wife to be seems bessoted with dude going by body language, hope it stays that way. Conjugal bliss in advance.

E easy to catch doctor?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Punstar: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lovely...The groom shld learn to smile more tho. Hopefully, with his smile, the wedding pics will look wonderful. Wishing them the best
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by heendrix(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Maryam sandals in the making
anyways what do I know?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by searay(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
DWJOBScom:
i LIKE THE PICS

It started from the kitchen > room > sitting room > other places

Beautiful people
...and will end at the other room
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by saphiya(f): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Happy married life to you brother.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by urahara(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
The girl no even fine mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

Then your eyes must be deaf
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by PortableToDynam(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Randy91:

Bleep offffff!!!!!!

You are still not making sense...oya Bleep OFF!!!

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by begwong: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
It's already a HARAM. Why did they allow holding of hands when they are yet to be solemnise as husband and wife

Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be!