Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. (45790 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by MrsMusty(f): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Congratulations, very beautiful couple! May d blessings of Allah (SWT) always be on d household. Eyin iyawo oni meni o.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by yusluv376: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chartey:
Isn't this just sweet?
See these two beautiful Nairalanders in their pre-wedding pictures.

Ceremony is in in Ilorin and you're all invited.
Am getting married same day with Yours. Happy married life to we both
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by yusluv376: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Same day with my wedding day. May 5
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by DWJOBScom(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
searay:
...and will end at the other room

lol......

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by kakale1: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
alhamdullahi i wish u bless union
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
PortableToDynam:

You are still not making sense...oya Bleep OFF!!!

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by enemyofprogress: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
urahara:

Then your eyes must be deaf
is she your wife? tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by ifex370(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chartey:

I don't know.
I however know it reaches more well-wishers and e go pepper more haters like you.

Who even wants to wish you well...

No one actually gives a Bleep about you getting married grin.. Get that into your skull
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by justmenoni: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Total Bullshit
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by urahara(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
is she your wife? tongue
enemyofprogress:
is she your wife? tongue

No

But I wish she was. smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by enemyofprogress: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
urahara:

No

But I wish she was. smiley
I for help you nack am grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by montero4(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nice1
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by gordii(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
asides the decency the pictures portray (cos it doesn't necessarily imply decency in character), the fact that they kept it simple and casual is really impressive, for me. It appears all the pictures were taken within their own home, nothing extravagant. Feels like a couple that will have enough saved for the wedding proper and marriage itself. btw, i could be wrong with my assertions, jz tryna make a point. anyway they're cute together... good luck to them
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Abdulazeez007(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=Chartey post=66367240] Here's to wishing my doctor friend and his sweetheart a happy married life.[quote] Ilorin laws, hope say nairalanders go gt special recognition?! HML the couples in advance!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by urahara(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
uote author=enemyofprogress post=66373219]I for help you nack am grin grin[/quote]

U have a beffiting moniker grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by SleekHoyeen(f): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Wifey is so fine. Congrats guys
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by enemyofprogress: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
urahara:
uote author=enemyofprogress post=66373219]I for help you nack am grin grin

U have a beffiting moniker grin grin
you go buy?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by enemyofprogress: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
SleekHoyeen:
Wifey is so fine. Congrats guys
lesbo spotted

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by dejavuh0007(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
I still don't know y muslim girls look more beautiful when dey wear hijab Vs when dey don't.

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Finally, a man that does not use his wife to act poorn for likes on instagram and facebook, which a 13 year old from Hyderabad can give you @ 1000/1 rupee.

Disgusting shit, Nigerian Christians do just to feel empowered.

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Donald7610: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ọlọ́run a mú ọjọ́ ro
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Bimpe29: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
I wish them a happy married life. Congratulations in advance. Allah will make it a huge success.

Chartey:
Isn't this just sweet?

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by prettieO(f): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
This really lovely!
I just gbadun their style... May Almighty God bless their union..
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Coolgent(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chartey:
Isn't this just sweet?

Masha Allah.
I will attend the wedding insha Allahu!
Thoung am about 1000km away from Ilorin.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by seegi(m): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2018
this Ile owa dey my area naaa.. Ita-Mon
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by seunfape(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2018
Muslim too get SU
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Pororo(f): 2:19am On Apr 03, 2018
Kai!!!
Ogidi....oloje. FGC Ilorin days grin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2018
At least you know a lot of pre wedding bpics are not decent...
BaraqaLahu fihi to them
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by DavidEsq(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2018
haywire07:
oga sharap ,if u can't prove that they are nairalanders , den get the fvck out
Don't mind him. Encouraging impersonation.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by faragai24: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2018
You violate the Islamic injunctions, in other word this is haram in Islam.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Chartey:
Isn't this just sweet?

Chatey.. Remember you from education thread some 10 years ago. Congratulations

Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!!