Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? (16854 Views)

Poll: YARADUA'S OR DAGRIN'S DEATH WHICH PAINED U MORE? b SINCERE

YARADUA: 26% (5 votes)
DAGRIN: 73% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

I know what pained the people - Jonathan / Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by tosinaded(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2010
mama-gee:

This is ridiculous!

Someone dies and what comes to a normal human being's mind is whose death is more painful.

Wonder the kind of dafts on this forum.

seems like ure the only daftie here

Pastor Ola:

Who is dagrin when we talking of a man like Yar'adua, am asking again who is The green or dagrin pls

yeah yeah a man like yaradua. . . . u known that line pisses me off!!! wuts special about him?
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 13, 2010
Yar' adua was old before death. Infarct, he was grandfather!

DaGrin was absolutely young before his unfortunate end,  he deserves more pity

But DaGrin knew it himself. Remember he sang it:

"won so pe iru live ti mo n' live, wipe mi ohun o ni pe ku, "

May the two (UMYA and DaGrin) rest in perfect peace.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by legzyrals(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2010
But do u know dat Da Grin still has somefin to give us dan Yaradua, Da grin is still young
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by bawomolo(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2010
neither affected me
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Akosbaba(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2010
Everyone who knew dagrin will  agree agree that despite the fact that he was a secular musician,his lyrics(most especially from the latest album)were the experiences of the nigerian masses
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Fhemmmy: 6:45pm On May 13, 2010
Inasmuch as i have no idea who Dagrin is, i will say Yaradua's death was expected.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by scantee(m): 6:46pm On May 13, 2010
[b]if i may ask who  is Dagring [/b]or whatsoever he is called. how can u compare him with my Dear presidoo, i could remember five (5) years back when i went with my grand paaaaaaaa to Ekwa hospital in kano for eye operation, we where direct to go to katisina that was when  yaradua was governor there, he was rendering a free medical care for the whole state free birth to pregnant with or without operation. my grand paa was operated free of charge not minding that we are from the eastern part of Nigeria, we were treated as Northerners. the operation which would have cost us more than 150k.

Yaradua is a nice man to be sincere, talking of his impact in Nigeria as a president, the amnesty granted to militants is a great achievement to me especially, because presently i reside in Niger delta and i know how many of my colleagues who lost their life when ever those so called militants stuck our site. but since after the amnesty program we have rest of mind now than you can even cross the water with cash without any fear of attack.

what you people have to understand is that yaradua is somebody's husband,father etc like wise Dagrin his death is so painful as a young lad, but in his case i may say he killed himself when he truly know that he was drunk and still decide to drive.
may both soul rest in peace. Yaraaaaaaaaa i miss you

:
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On May 13, 2010
^^^ grin cool tongue grin cool tongue smiley
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by nkemjou(f): 6:56pm On May 13, 2010
dagrin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by denony(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2010
dagrin for sure

i didn't feel anything pain when i heard Yar'dua is dead
cos' we've heared the rumours through and through

But dagrin, when the lyrics comes up, u stil feel the pains of losing such a talent.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 13, 2010
The truth of the matter is, Dagrin had lived well. If not for anything, but to be compared with the ex-first citizen of the Republic of Nigeria,, He is greater than you might want to admit. He is, a LEGEND.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by hbrednic: 8:06pm On May 13, 2010
who de hell is dagrin  never heard of him or listened to any of his songs.
well well well, i miss none of them  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by chidyke77(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2010
na waa for ths moderators,hw cn ths make the front page? i wonder the criteria you people are using in selecting a front page topic.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by chidyke77(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2010
q
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 13, 2010
This is a very useless question/thread and i'm very disappointed that seun could post such a stu-pid stuff to the frontpage.
darn it,
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by tundewoods(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2010
~Bluetooth:

This is a very useless question/thread and i'm very disappointed that seun could post such a stu-pid stuff to the frontpage.
darn it,

While i am very disappointed that you could also go as low as contributing to such as thread that a is according to you very useless question/thread and i'm very disappointed that seun could post such a stu-pid stuff to the frontpage.
lipsrsealed grin
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 13, 2010
tundewoods:

While i am very disappointed that you could also go as low as contributing to such as thread that a is according to you very useless question/thread and i'm very disappointed that seun could post such a stu-pid stuff to the frontpage.
lipsrsealed grin

no mind me jare,i just couldnt stand the nonentity of such a thread.i wonder what people stand to gain from it.
dagrin vs yaradua, from where to where,
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On May 13, 2010
scantee:

if i may ask who  is Dagring [/b]or whatsoever he is called. how can u compare him with my Dear presidoo, i could remember five (5) years back when i went with my grand paaaaaaaa to Ekwa hospital in kano for eye operation, [b]we where direct to go to katisina that was when  yaradua was governor there, he was rendering a free medical care for the whole state free birth to pregnant with or without operation. my grand paa was operated free of charge not minding that we are from the eastern part of Nigeria, we were treated as Northerners. the operation which would have cost us more than 150k.

Correction!!! That was thanks to UNICEF or one of the world organizations and not Yar adua. I remember back in 2007, someone tried to use that as accomplishment for Yar adua and it turned out the program was not initiated or manned by him but one of the international organizations. And that program happens to exist in most of the other states. I know because close family members have benefited from it as well. So please forward your thank you letter to UNICEF/UN/Whatever the organization's name is.

scantee:
Yaradua is a nice man to be sincere, talking of his impact in Nigeria as a president, the amnesty granted to militants is a great achievement to me especially, because presently i reside in Niger delta and i know how many of my colleagues who lost their life when ever those so called militants stuck our site. but since after the amnesty program we have rest of mind now than you can even cross the water with cash without any fear of attack.

Spare us the sentimental bull! If you never met him, you can only judge him by his record in the state. Amnesty to millitants? What about the many victims of these millitants? What about the free money he chose to give millitants while those who did not resort to crime have benefitted little from the same man's policies? Please stop for a moment from the arse kissing and think on the reality of the situation. Criminals were giving buck loads to PACIFY them, note the difference between this and actual peace.

@Poster, who the heck is Dagrin and why in the world should I care about him and his death?
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 13, 2010
I felt absolutely nothing, at the death of Yar'adua Dagrin.

I never knew any of them - Dagrin's name I only knew after his death.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by kabarka(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2010
The two are incomparable.We had a good intentioned president surrounded by sycophant and Dagrin,a young rapper popular only in his dialect. it is very painful to loose such an innocent president.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by reynua: 10:22pm On May 13, 2010
Both, cause I'm  not sure where either of them will be spending eternity.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by gisselle09(f): 10:35pm On May 13, 2010
Dagrin! He was good, very good
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by yeswecan(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2010
Who is Dagrin? i never heard of him, i must be in the wrong place.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by PmB1(m): 10:40pm On May 13, 2010
powwww
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Meedu(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2010
Never heard of Dagrin till he died.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by makosky: 11:31pm On May 13, 2010
yar'adua[s][/s] Tuale to omo onile Dagrin
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by mamagee3(f): 12:58am On May 14, 2010
tosinaded@:

seems like ure the only daftie here

Nah but you're the only spunktard to quote me. wink
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Tattooboy: 2:14am On May 14, 2010
mama-gee:

Nah but you're the only spunktard to quote me. wink
ah ah. @OP, Comparing President to a Musician? How about comparing u with Da grin? Am out. . .
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by uyakachi(m): 3:38am On May 14, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by oluwafemi113(m): 3:54am On May 14, 2010
I did feel any in-part of Yar`adua, but I too much feel Dagrin,
any how Yar`adua and Dagrin RIP. we miss you guyz,
but for me ooo Dagrin too sure pass mr late Yar`adua
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by olatiler(m): 5:46am On May 14, 2010
They all greath leader. but death of CEO, AKA GRINFACE, AKA LERUKUTROUBLE, AKA 2MUCH AKA O-BAMA. was much painfull than anybodies death. may ur soul rest in peace OLAKITAN OLAONIPEKUN, pls i want u & 2PAC to produce an album in HEAVEN

Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by temple(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2010
Ya'radua's impact wasnt felt much and Dagrin is a promising young dude with lyrical madness,

I knew Ya'aradua was going to die since he got elected, i predicted it.

I miss Dagrin More, he's a friend, i always get intoXIcated wif his lyricsn style

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions / Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village / Lagos To Reintroduce Monthly Sanitation, Movement Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.