Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? (16855 Views)

Poll: YARADUA'S OR DAGRIN'S DEATH WHICH PAINED U MORE? b SINCERE

YARADUA: 26% (5 votes)
DAGRIN: 73% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

I know what pained the people - Jonathan / Angry Pained Criminals (A.P.C): Why Are They Angry? (must Read) / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Tadeus(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2010
Yaradua death pain me simply because Nigerian banks did not open and one of my clients wanted to withdraw money and pay for his car in cotonuo, I was so sad to be sincere with you, we have to postpone the payment to friday,

dagrin and yaradua, rest in perfect peace, we all miss yalllllll,
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by olawahle: 10:58am On May 15, 2010
da'grin is a young dude now and hey just started make money why yar'adua is know what will call lifes, so da'grin death pained me moreder[color=Black][/color]n yar'aduas death
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by anonimi: 11:09am On May 15, 2010
Da Grin's death should be more painful obviously for any Nigerian youth/music lover outside of Yardull's family.
What did Yaradull contribute to the country in his 11 years of rulership (8 in Katsina and 3 over Nigeria) I repeat what exactly did he contribute positively to make his death painful?
BTW, I thought 9ja youths would have protested at medical facilities and road safety measures, factors that contributed to Da Grin's death and which Yaradull did not do anything about during his many years of kleptocratic government.
Da Grin- RIP!!!
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Jerrysmith00(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2010
I mis dagrine lik say 2moro no day
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by sexdoctor(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2010
well age bracket matters in this poll,
few youths will see Dagrin as a Hero
While the more Matured will feel the Lost of The !!!President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by unamid(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2010
For those who taught that Yar'adua was nothing see what the UN general assembly comment on him.
The United Nations on Friday paid tributes to President Umaru Yar’Adua, who died last week, with Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon eulogising “his unwavering contribution to democratic governance” and the 192-member General Assembly standing in a minute’s silence.

“The late president left an important mark on his country,” Mr. Ban told the Assembly.

“During his relatively short period in office, he pursued his responsibilities with dignity and with respect for the rights of all. He will be remembered for his unwavering contribution to democratic governance, economic revitalization and in particular his determined efforts to bring peace to the Niger Delta region,”he said.

“As Chairman of the Economic Community of West African States, he fought tirelessly against unconstitutional changes of government and for the restoration of peace and stability throughout the sub-region,” he said.

Mr. Ban praised Yar’Adua’s commitment to UN principles and objectives, adding: “One concrete demonstration of that support is Nigeria’s current standing as the fourth largest troop contributor to United Nations peacekeeping operations.

The leaders of various UN regional groups also took the podium to laud the late president.
Now tell me any good international recommendation for ur Dargin.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by cooltobex(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2010
Sincerely, i do not miss any of the two. but the fact that Yar'Adua was a president of a sovereign nation like Nigeria should earn him some respect and stop this useless comparison BTW him and DA grin.
If you say you miss DA grin for what reason actually.
I loved his songs; but this comparison is useless.
All the same, may their souls rest in eternal peace.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by muy(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2010
f
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by TWise(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2010
Life's a stage; we r actors and actressess. Come, Play ur part and gooooooooo!
Despite lacking capacity due to his health, Yar'adua was honest, simple and learned not an executive "Omo-ita". Though he had sum rhymes, DaGrins life was not worthy of emulation.
grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by kcreal(f): 5:52pm On May 15, 2010
The first time I heard d name Dagrin, was when his death was announced here on NL. Although i pity him. When I watched president Yar'adua being buried, a drum was filled with tears from my eyes.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by femmy2010(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2010
Funny or weird as it might sound i have a so thought STRONG MINDED friend that wept on hearing the demise of Dagrin but non for our late president.
O ga oooooooooooo
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Aiqmashal(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2010
i miss dagrin so much cuz he is a young and vibrant guy wit brighter future , yar'adua is full of ill-health 4 malaria 2 t.b 2 kidney 2 lungs .he has been dead 4 a long time b4 they announced his death

Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by danjkad: 4:21pm On May 16, 2010
both. i pray they rest in perfect peace.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by burteeone(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2010
may their soul rest in good places, in paradise
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by blank(f): 6:53pm On May 17, 2010
I had never heard of Dagrin until i heard he was dead. Then, i started trying to find out who he was and wat songs he sang. Still dont know him.

Yar'adua na Baba Go Slow. Won't miss any. I just pray that they both rest in peace.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nymphnode(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2010
CHIEF EXCECUTIVE OMO-ITA
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 17, 2010
NONE undecided I wont miss any
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by tomygal9ja: 11:58pm On May 17, 2010
he was a human being with flesh and blood just like you and I. He's got atleast 50 people who never met him mourning him. How many will do same for you when you pass on. Lets stop talking trash and stop speaking ill of the dead! cool
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nobody: 12:00am On May 18, 2010
, undecided
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 18, 2010
Who is Yar'adua? Waht did he do. Can someone please tell me one significant thing he did? Nothing to remember, Did he do something we will forever remember?

I will never forget Da' Grin's lyrics, lifts my soul everyttime.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by ebony4life(f): 12:45pm On May 18, 2010
Yar'adua's death wasn't really saddening cos we weren't even sure if he was dead or alive
but Dagrin 's was painful cos he was a young promising act who just started but ws suddenly snatched by the cold hands of death.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by shaye007(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2010
i miss both,  yar'adua was a good man in a bad country married to a devil,  yar'adua brought go slow programs  and leaving us without any hope even he had good intentions,  but my man barack o grin came to give the youth of this country hope, rising from nothing to something,  omo ogun was the best, humble  calm ,  check out his pon pon which was to put yar'adua on a fast lane rip in peace omo ogun ceo the street is missing uuuuuuuu,
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by femmy2010(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2010
May there soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by chrisbent: 5:04pm On May 18, 2010
;Dgrin of coz, yar' adua died a long time ago. not to forget the fact dat Dgrin is a young embarassed person like me(dat hurts me more)
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by tkb417(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2010
the thread is asking for personal opinions and not necessarily who the nation should miss

as for me, i felt very bad when i heard about Dagrins death and as for Yaradua, i dunno
had a bank holiday and i forgot totally someone died

Thats my opinion and it doesnt necessarily have to make sense but thats just the truth

im missing dagrin's music and i dont know what ill miss about yaradua
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Ozorebube(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2010
Dagrin's death pained me like a brother, omor barrackO'grin lives on.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by lacicrips(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2010
They were both twats.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by shotster50(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2010
^^^^^^^^ Someone learned a new word today! grin
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 19, 2010
in the words of As, Peace 4 the pple who are gone (yaradua n Dagrin), yepa for the ones not yet born , (i didnt quite get that part but i think it means enuf trouble) for the pple who are here. May their souls rest in where ever(heaven or hell) wink wink
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by tunrexdj(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2010
Dagrin was a good artiste during his lifetime.I felt extremely bad when i heard about his death but the president's death was a real national shocker.
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by xterra2(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2010
@topic
Yaradua of course,our president and most especially i knew his family
But for Dagrin i didnt know him till he died to be honest many people didnt -i felt bad but it has to be yaradua
Re: Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More? by linkin8k(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2010
i cant believe u ppl r comparin deaths angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra And Scientific Development / Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions / President Buhari Attends Commonwealth Heads Of Government Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.