Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Give Me My Heart Back! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Me My Heart Back! (2114 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Video: Ladies How To Win Your Husband Heart Back After A Serious Argument / How Do Get My Heart Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me My Heart Back! by whitelexi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2007
ugodaniel:

@whitelexi, why do i have this funny feeling that what yur saying seems so familiar and yet far from comprehension

grin grin grin
You're the man! u tell me grin grin grin
Re: Give Me My Heart Back! by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2007
@topic
if he doesn't notice you the way you want to be noticed, you simply leave him alone, and quit chasing after another girl's guy. and look for a guy who would give you the love you deserve.
Re: Give Me My Heart Back! by tshepo82(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2007
you want him, yo gotta play him. be like you careless about him and in that manner you will be bringing him closer to were you want him. look good and relax do your daily tasks he will notice you. remeber you have nothing to loose and do not be scared to play good.
Re: Give Me My Heart Back! by anabell(f): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2007
y dont u respect urself and go look 4 ur own man, he has already made it clear to u that he is datin somebody.will u like it if another girl is harassin ur man like that {comot eye from another man tin .haba}

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? / Topup, The Agony Aunt. / Can You Love Your Spouse Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.