Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45388 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
edimolu2:
E pain am!

LezzGoat, aka postmann aka chrisley aka shroud aka badbradley, i weak for your several alts ah swear,

This is as laughable as it gets, someone is really pained like a life-reject! you will tire!

i got this for you! wink

i can't begin to imagine how pathetic you come off throwing yourself into an unnecessary confusion and bewilderment by neglecting the general purpose to which you were wrongly-birthed!

Please take a gander at this irredeemable foolish-nonentity having the balls to challenge me in verbal correctness ,it is therefore self-evident you apply too much pressure anytime it comes to the application of intellect and improvision you are always found insufficiently lacking in that regard!

creating a thread to ask if alcohol is good for one's health must be the height of foolishness? how dumb can a 40 year old man get? Yet the thread was not graced with more than two comments, hahahahaha!cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2612138/alcohol-really-bad-health

You are a disgrace to all 40 years olds, your dead father would be making repeated turns in his grave wishing he had wanked you off on your whorish mother's stretch mark infested and unattractive thighs!

As schizophrenic as you are!

*you embarked on a 9 hour journey all the way to anambra leaving your slum for toto's sake, yet the 17 year old witnessed your ugliness and ridiculed you on the spot. You cried and lamented like a broke biitch for days on this forum trying to evade condemnation, yet it was as futile as filling a basket with water, deed had already been done!

*You are that broke biitch who begged for 1000 naira mtn recharge card during the nairaland contest smiley

*the bumb.ae obsessed faggôt,men like you are the kind that would sniff a girls dried-out panties to get an erection! Stupîd-wânker!cheesy

*You are the mod that was sacked by se.un without remorse, you lost your dignity and your only means of survival and till date you have been poverty-stuck like a "rusted-nutted-bolt". smiley

*Imagine a 40 aged fool laying pride to owning a power bank of 2000 naira that he had to snap and upload the picture! you must really hail from a wretched family! smiley

*Your frequent masturbation validates why you have a very thin, unbalanced and shaky legs like one suffering from polio.

*You would stay awake all in the name of dissing, when those in your age bracket are either banging their wives or making money calculations! Only if you would churn this amount of energy into reality, you could have fathered kids!...lolcheesy

*At your age you still lay claim to being an E-warlord, jesus,an online-jagaban?do you know how hard i laugh upon sighting that pathectic-cry for vindication?

*You are the product of a wasted fûck, which validates why you have no shame and would frolick around 19year olds so you could either rape them or beg from them! one word explains you...pedophilic-RAPIST!cheesy

Yet you do not possess the intellectual wherewithal to carry out any meaningful accomplishments offline which is why you have decided to harangue and hound nairalanders in a piteous and self-defeating attempt just to gain recognition that seems so absent offline!cheesy

MR MAN NAIRALAND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FAILURES! smiley

Screenshot below is where you cc'ed some persons in their mid or late twenties to come bail you out yet they ignored your mention like a cancer, doesn't that make you look less intelligent and more stupid? A wounded horse who thinks he still matters in the thoughts of his cohorts, dude you have become so irrelevant to them, they are bettering their lives while you keep wasting your life away and getting obsessed with nairaland like it is your family's property! cheesy

i hope you do realize soon enough you are just a shameless-nitwit!cheesy

Please endeavour to work hard and fill those pot holes that has rendered your life worthless and without the tiniest substance, like for instance get married, get a job , have kids, and pleaaaaaseeeee stop masturbating on bum.bae's profile pictures, it breaks your self-esteem, well that's for starters though!cheesy

Bàstardcheesy
this easily takes the crown of the longest ineffective wailing in Nairaland history. grin

So after hours of digging deeper than the grave your mother was buried you were only able to come up with a thread about "if alcohol is harmful to one's health"?

Looooooooooolz! So you don't know as reported in British Health journal, people who drank a glass of alcohol EVERYDAY has a healthier chance of never having a heart attack than those who NEVER drank alcohol their entire lives?

When are you going to stop disgracing yourself in front of the watching world?

To believe I have been bantering with this ill-exposed and pathetic poorly educated mug!!!

To even think he would use my line of having his father offload his inferior genotype deficient sperm on his mother's flabby thighs... grin

My verbal assaults are forever implanted in your memory. You now use then involuntarily grin keep learning. Until you do, you will always feel enraged to keep quoting me to feel good about your pains I have caused you.

Like I said, edimolu/edimolu2 aka zeelord, if your parents were careless about their DNA and genotype before fücking like wild rabbits to produce you, they will still be too careless to nurture you emotionally and intellectually.

Your biological Foundation is porous and faulty, dude.

And your parents' flawed marital choices are to be blamed.

They gave their sexual lust far more consideration than the biological accident your life has become.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
BadBradley:
this easily takes the crown of the longest ineffective wailing in Nairaland history. grin

So after hours of digging deeper than the grave your mother was buried you were only able to come up with a thread about "if alcohol is harmful to one's health"?

Looooooooooolz! So you don't know as reported in British Health journal, people who drank a glass of alcohol EVERYDAY has a healthier chance of never having a heart attack than those who NEVER drank alcohol their entire lives?

To believe I have been bantering with his ill-exposed and pathetic poorly educated mug!!!

To even think he would use my line of having his father offload his inferior genotype deficient sperm on his mother's flabby thighs... grin

My verbal assaults are forever implanted in your memory. You now use then involuntarily grin keep learning. Until you do, you will always feel enraged to keep quoting me to feel good about your pains I have caused you.

Like I said, edimolu/edimolu2 aka zeelord, if your parents were careless about their DNA and genotype before fücking like wild rabbits to produce you, they will still be too careless to nurture you emotionally and intellectually.

They gave their sexual lust far more consideration than the biological accident your life has become.
Now you can't edit this...gbagaun lord, i dey come point out ya errors...just a minute wink
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
edimolu2:

Now you can't edit this...gbagaun lord, i dey come point out ya errors...just a minute wink
when edimolu gets cornered like a smoked rabbit, he starts looking for typos to divert attention.

How your father's sickle celled sperm made the marathon to flagellate your mother's diseased ovum is a miracle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
BadBradley:
when edimolu gets cornered like a smoked rabbit, he starts looking for typos to divert attention.

How your father's sickle celled sperm made the marathon to flagellate your mother's diseased ovum is a miracle.
I don't have to look for typos when you make a clapback, it is always embedded in each paragraph of any moronic utterance you project, you do not have a better control of grammar, you were only fortunate to have stumbled upon thesauras

You have proven to have a penchant for ill-articulation..

Please could you shed more light on where you did the cornering? Lol! So cos i wanna put you in your place, make i no feed my tigers shey? You must be fûcked in the head!

By the way, that particular parental diss has as old as your mother's pubic hair...you aint giving it your best!...olodocheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
edimolu2:

I don't have to look for typos when you make a clapback, it is always embedded in each paragraph of any moronic utterance you project, you do not have a better control of grammar, you were only fortunate to have stumbled upon thesauras

You have proven to have a penchant for ill-articulation..

Please could you shed more light on where you did the cornering? Lol! So cos i wanna put you in your place, make i no feed my tigers shey? You must be fûcked in the head!

By the way, that particular parental diss has as old as your mother's pubic hair...you aint giving it your best!...olodocheesy

I thought you would be coming back with a big find!!! Lolz.

You have no shame or class.

You remind me of unadulterated lunacy. Everything about you is anticlockwise.

Opening a thread about your genotype defect only means you're alien to shame.

And to even admit you got knocked out by tramadol in your attempt to boost your sexual prowess is tragic.

I bet you felt it would be perceived as manly. grin you are organically retardéd.

Any woman who mothered a degenerate psycho like you should have a social decency lower than a fishmonger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
BadBradley:
I thought you would be coming back with a big find!!! Lolz.

You have no shame or class.

You remind me of unadulterated lunacy. Everything about you is anticlockwise.

Opening a thread about your genotype defect only means you're alien to shame.

And to even admit you got knocked out by tramadol in your attempt to boost your sexual prowess is tragic.

I bet you felt it would be perceived as manly. grin you are organically retardéd.

Any woman who mothered a degenerate psycho like you should have a social decency lower than a fishmonger.
you don vex? cry me a river!

you must die on my matter ooo!

anyways i got a better one!

what would your mother do if she were alive enough to know you are nairaland's oldest fôôl, a pedophile who has refused to marry because no woman would grace his bed!

sex starved iidiot, bum.bae obsessed punk, have you wânked on her picture tonight?

and by the way how about those shaky legs of yours, are they balanced now?

Get a life bro, am not responsible for the things that make you hate life!cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
BadBradley:

To believe I have been bantering with his ill-exposed and pathetic poorly educated mug!!!

My verbal assaults are forever implanted in your memory. You now use theninvoluntarily grin keep learning. Until you do, you will always feel enraged to keep quoting me to feel good about your pains I have caused you.

stop being a hypocritic-môron! i am poorly educated yet you find time out of your busy schedule to reply my quotes faster than your mother cums upon massive diick-drilling!

Oh, by the way i wasn't gonna quote this anymore, but i couldn't help but notice how boring your words have become basking in much recycling, your brain cannot spring up new disses again right?cheesy

It would take a teen to notice your foolishness within minutes, you make that evidently-obvious, this dunce has forgotten i once used the alcohol thread to reveal his stupidity, you lack retentive memory, your brain must be phlegm infested, you might not be aware of that but it is obvious, you forget things so easily, which is why you regard your own mother dead and not mine.......olodocheesy

Stop saying things you know nothing about, alcohol is the general name, and it can be classified into wines, ethanol and beers! No reasonable mind would tell you ethanol has a positive effect on the heart, get your facts right and stop generalising like a dumb iidiot, only wines are good for the heart! olodocheesy

You would wish i table out my family's business here on nairaland right? Keep waiting till the second coming of jesus! dunderhead!cheesy

You know what? there is no crime having a big militant head like yours, but when it contains a brain the size of a rabbit-dung, then that is a crime!

And next time, don't just go around murdering people in cold blood with your blunder-ridden bullets, nigeria's economy is enough to deal already!

where is the pain you caused me? i never see am ooocheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
edimolu2:

you don vex? cry me a river!

you must die on my matter ooo!

anyways i got a better one!

what would your mother do if she were alive enough to know you are nairaland's oldest fôôl, a pedophile who has refused to marry because no woman would grace his bed!

sex starved iidiot, bum.bae obsessed punk, have you wânked on her picture tonight?

and by the way how about those shaky legs of yours, are they balanced now?

Get a life bro, am not responsible for the things that make you hate life!cheesy

If I'm vexed, then what do we make of you who carries a pain for over 1 year giving me revenge quotes? grin grin grin

And he is asking me to get a life when he has been quoting me for one whole year out of frustration!

I'm still combing through Facebook, Nairaland, Twitter to find anyone who has genetic defects, low self-esteem, a penchant for substance abuse, social media stalker, and a nuisance to people to the extent he was rejected by an offline group.

It's no puzzle why you keep quoting and quoting. Nairaland is your existence. If you would beg a teen to accept you in his group, then you're a disgrace to all sickle celled people.

Once again, who will take this serial reject seriously?

Who will ever be angry by anything this social plague says?

See how he's hustling for ordinary Nairaland offline group grin grin grin and still getting rejected.

No one wants you. Note even males.
Why I keep quoting you back is just to relive your torture and pains.

Two things edimolu/zeelord cannot do without:

1)Nairaland
2) tramadol

Sad loser skank!!!

Edimolu is looking for diss lines so bad he had to call me bumbae obsessed!!! shocked shocked sad same bumbae he was stalking and pleading for a date and she rejected him like a plague telling you I was her crush!!! Man, are you this desperate ?

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
BadBradley:

If I'm vexed, then do we make of you who carries a pain for over one year giving me revenge quotes? grin grin grin

And he I asking me to get a life when he has bee quoting me for one whole year out of frustration!

I'm still combing through Facebook, Nairaland, Twitter to find anyone who has genetic defects, love self-esteem, a penchant for substance abuse, social media stalker, and a nuisance to people to the extent he was rejected by an offline group.

It's no puzzle why you keep quoting and quoting. Nairaland is your existence. If you would beg a teen to accept you in this group, then you're a disgrace to all sickle celled people.

Once again, who will take this serial reject seriously?

Who will ever be angry by anything this social plague says?

See how he's hustling for ordinary Nairaland offline group grin grin grin and still getting rejected.

No one wants you. Note even males.
My I keep quoting you is just to relive your torture and pains.

Two things edimolu/zeelord cannot do without:

1)Nairaland
2) tramadol

San loser skank!!!

i have always said it that you have no sense, always seek to understand, else you make an outright fool of yourself!

so this is the screenshot you claimed to have that i was begging to be added on a group chat? yet again i will make a mockery of your education, you are very very unintelligent!

if you had asked i would have told you, that was a group chat meant for dog breeders created by bobbysaxy(a popular breeder on nairaland)...i lost my phone and got off the chat, dude it is a chat meant for dog lovers or peeps who own dogs!

so that was what you have been yapping about, hahahaha, dis guy mumu ah swear, no wonder you saw temmy's dog on my profile picture, and like a complete-dunce you ignored the dog and called me a gây boy for showcasing the beauty of that cane corso! your brain should be plucked out and chopped into bits since it does nothing but embarrass you at every instance, perhaps you are better off it, don't you think so? cheesy

lezz one one defines you, UNINTELLIGENT!

i wish i could catch you now and feed you to my canines for being so foolish, i bet you'd be very tasteful or tasteless, who knows, but it is worth a try! cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
edimolu2:

i have always said it that you have no sense, always seek to understand, else you make an outright fool of yourself!

so this is the screenshot you claimed to have that i was begging to be added on a group chat? yet again i will make a mockery of your education, you are very very unintelligent!

if you had asked i would have told you, that was a group chat meant for dog breeders created by bobbysaxy(a popular breeder on nairaland)...i lost my phone and got off the chat, dude it is a chat meant for dog lovers or peeps who own dogs!

so that was what you have been yapping about, hahahaha, dis guy mumu ah swear, no wonder you saw temmy's dog on my profile picture, and like a complete-dunce you ignored the dog and called me a gây boy for showcasing the beauty of that cane corso! your brain should be plucked out and chopped into bits since it does nothing but embarrass you at every instance, perhaps you are better off it, don't you think so? cheesy

lezz one one defines you, UNINTELLIGENT!

i wish i could catch you now and feed you to my canines for being so foolish, i bet you'd be very tasteful or tasteless, who knows, but it is worth a try! cheesy

League of monarch reject.
So they have dog breeders group in romance section? grin even Adeola get dog cheesy cheesy grin
All the folks in that screenshot belongs to league of monarch. Now if you lost your phone, your WhatsApp and BBM group still stays. You don't need to be added back !!!

Dummy bastard!!!

It only goes if you change SIM. Lying despicable human filth!

If it were ordinary pet group why are you rejected?

So Adeola owns a dog? Hahahahaha.

Please take a look at the poor chines phone with the distorted screenshots it could muster, that has always been your phone since you registered here.

* If you lied about your mother's murder
* Lied about your drug abuse
* Lied about taking tramadol for your weak erection
* Lied about being blocked on WhatsApp by the girls you were stalking

What are you ever going to accept.

League of monarch reject!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
BadBradley:

League of monarch reject.

All the folks in that screenshot belongs to league of monarch. Now if you lost your phone, your WhatsApp and BBM group still stays. You don't need to be added back !!!

Dummy bastard!!!

It only goes if you change SIM. Lying despicable human filth!

If it were ordinary pet group why are you rejected?

So Adeola owns a dog? Hahahahaha.

Please take a look at the poor chines phone with the distorted screenshots it could muster, that has always been your phone since you registered here.

* If you lied about your mother's murder
* Lied about your drug abuse
* Lied about taking tramadol for your weak erection
* Lied about being blocked on WhatsApp by the girls you were stalking

What are you ever going to accept.

League of monarch reject!!!
still the trait of an unintelligent person, did i tell you i retrieved the sim! olodo, this your flying nodding get as e be, league of mornarch my ass!

you are as blind as dumb, if you had a brain you would notice a breakage in the quotes , firstly i complained about rola acting weird lately on nairaland at that time!cheesy

then the other paragraph we talked about the dog group, what the fûck is league of monarch?
if dacova was referring to ader.ola's group, why should he mention he sent my number to the admin and not adero.la....you are so scatterbrained!

so dacova too dey league of mornach abii?

Guy you need rest abeg!

you have showed enough dimwittedness for one night!cheesy

come FP and post this na..olodo...
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
edimolu2:

still the trait of an unintelligent person, did i tell you i retrieved the sim! olodo, this your flying nodding get as e be, league of mornarch my ass!

you are as blind as dumb, if you had a brain you would notice a breakage in the quotes , firstly i complained about rola acting weird lately on nairaland at that time!cheesy

then the other paragraph we talked about the dog group, what the fûck is league of monarch?
if dacova was referring to ader.ola's group, why should he mention he sent my number to the admin and not adero.la....you are so scatterbrained!

so dacova too dey league of mornach abii?

Guy you need rest abeg!

you have showed enough dimwittedness for one night!cheesy

come FP and post this na..olodo...

See as the imbred is playing into my hands.

So you lost your phone and claim to have been taken off the group.

So when I exposed you that losing your phone will not make you go out of a group in WhatsApp or BBM you now what to conviently claim to have lost the SIM and didn't do a welcome back!!!! grin grin grin

If we go believe a shiftless liar like you, it means if you didn't retrieve your SIM , you're truly lonely.

But how will you never recover a SIM that you use for your WhatsApp? shocked shocked shocked

Oga, tramadol, don't you see that your DNA mutations affected your cognition.

Brain lesion is definitely one of your birth defects along with distorted red blood cells making you a living mutant.

"So Adeola no reason you"? Or reason your dug?

Is marinnee not same Adeola's friend in same group that proceeded to block of off on WhatsApp too?

You're a rejected loser.

I have more screenshots for you, social plague. Time to bury you alongside your dishonourable mother.

Lying back of human garbage!!!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
badbradley aka LezzGoat!

it pains you each time i point out your flaws in life, and to make matters worse ,i make fun of it at the slightest instance!

You wish you could assume some stuffs and hope it were true, in a bid to diss your opponent, craft your words well, engage in a fervent thinking, don't just pick words here and there to seem ghetto, cos to be candid ,you really suck at that!

i do not know how one man can reflect this mannerism of weak thoughts, you lack mental strength to progress on life, which is why you have gotten so stuck in life! Your misfortunes are yours to deal with!

like i said , your attitude towards intelligence is sickening, i wish i could feed you to my canines for having this pungent and mind-numbing traits!cheesy

The below screenshots are self explanatory, i even mentioned, if bobby wasn't a diickhead, he should add me up!!! For your info i was added and as we speak am a popular member!

so quit being a sozzled-idiot and type something that doesn't magnify your stupidity!cheesy

now if you keep ahead with the league of monarch shiit, then i would believe you have been intellectually spent as usual and would type jargons to assume a bit of relevance!cheesy

The thread is all to see, no wonder you couldn't reply my quote on FP , silly coward, so this was your evidence, you really suck being an CIA, i would have murdered you in cold blood and left your carcass for the vultures to feast on!cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3782670/scary-hell/1#56278453

am sure you read all through and perhaps you knew it was a group chat, but admitting your stupidity is what i don't expect of you, afterall you are a poverty stricken 40 year old fool who lays pride to owning a power bank cheesy

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
BadBradley:

See as the imbred is playing into my hands.

So you lost your phone and claim to have been taken off the group.

So when I exposed you that losing your phone will not make you go out of a group in WhatsApp or BBM you now what to conviently claim to have lost the SIM and didn't do a welcome back!!!! grin grin grin

If we go believe a shiftless liar like you, it means if you didn't retrieve your SIM , you're truly lonely.

But how will you never recover a SIM that you use for your WhatsApp? shocked shocked shocked

Oga, tramadol, don't you see that your DNA mutations affected your cognition.

Brain lesion is definitely one of your birth defects along with distorted red blood cells making you a living mutant.

"So Adeola no reason you"? Or reason your dug?

Is marinnee not same Adeola's friend in same group that proceeded to block of off on WhatsApp too?

You're a rejected loser.

I have more screenshots for you, social plague. Time to bury you alongside your dishonourable mother.

Lying back of human garbage!!!
now you can't edit this......cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
edimolu2:
badbradley aka LezzGoat!

it pains you each time i point out your flaws in life, and to make matters worse ,i make fun of it at the slightest instance!

You wish you could assume some stuffs and hope it were true, in a bid to diss your opponent, craft your words well, engage in a fervent thinking, don't just pick words here and there to seem ghetto, cos to be candid ,you really suck at that!

i do not know how one man can reflect this mannerism of weak thoughts, you lack mental strength to progress on life, which is why you have gotten so stuck in life! Your misfortunes are yours to deal with!

like i said , your attitude towards intelligence is sickening, i wish i could feed you to my canines for having this pungent and mind-numbing traits!cheesy

The below screenshots are self explanatory, i even mentioned, if bobby wasn't a diickhead, he should add me up!!! For your info i was added and as we speak am a popular member!

so quit being a sozzled-idiot and type something that doesn't magnify your stupidity!cheesy

now if you keep ahead with the league of monarch shiit, then i would believe you have been intellectually spent as usual and would type jargons to assume a bit of relevance!cheesy

The thread is all to see, no wonder you couldn't reply my quote on FP , silly coward, so this was your evidence, you really suck being an CIA, i would have murdered you in cold blood and left your carcass for the vultures to feast on!cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3782670/scary-hell/1#56278453

am sure you read all through and perhaps you knew it was a group chat, but admitting your stupidity is what i don't expect of you, afterall you are a poverty stricken 40 year old fool who lays pride to owning a power bank cheesy

Your phone can't even take screenshots!!! Poor miserable bastard.

But why were you rejected in the group nah?

Stop posting uncorrelated screenshot , you brain-damaged idiot.

Not even the intervention of a member could save you.

People really find you repulsive

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Badbradley aka lezzGoat

Go and Bleep your wife, imagine a 40 year old staying awake and dissing at this time, ahhhhhh, when jesus said it is finished, he was actually referring to your chances of being successful in life cheesy

Don't you think at all, this is 2018, you never marry , you never born, na 17 year olds you dey frolick around like a sex starved dunce, bumb.ae obsessed wânker,pants sniffer oshi, you have inhaled too much pants of teenagers that it has greatly corroded your quest to think properly! Olodocheesy

Lezz aye eee ti baje gan ooooo, aye ee ti ta paaaao bi ibon, oooo de ri eni so fun eeeeecheesy

Anyways, me yaf lay my bed, i is wantu sleep, if you like keep refreshing your browser, you won't get a single mention , you can stay her as long as you like, na you kukuma get nairaland shey! cheesy

Em u em ucheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
edimolu2:
Badbradley aka lezzGoat

Go and Bleep your wife, imagine a 40 year old staying awake and dissing at this time, ahhhhhh, when jesus said it is finished, he was actually referring to your chances of being successful in life cheesy

Don't you think at all, this is 2018, you never marry , you never born, na 17 year olds you dey frolick around like a sex starved dunce, bumb.ae obsessed wânker,pants sniffer oshi, you have inhaled to much pants of teenagers that it has greatly corroded your quest to think properly! Olodo :Dou dey wânk on,cheesy

Lezz aye eee ti baje gan ooooo, aye ee ti ta paaaao bi ibon, oooo de ri eni so fun eeeeecheesy

Anyways, me yaf lay my bed, i is wantu sleep, if you like keep refreshing your browser, you won't get a single mention , you can stay her as long as you like, na you kukuma get nairaland shey! cheesy

Em u em ucheesy

grin grin grin grin

Now he's mumbling in Yoruba whenever he's hit hard. Poverty-enveloped dog!!! grin grin grin

I told your mother then to follow me and never to be misled by the stolen yams your father impressed with.

Now look what he gave her: you. A sociopath, a serail actual and online reject, a drug abuser, genetically inferior with erectile dysfunction.

Then got murdered by her own brothers. I could have protected her better than that lounge-lizard you call a father.

Now even offline groups are rejecting you like some internet Ebola virus.

shame of you.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 6:25am On Apr 13, 2018
Edimolu or rather edimalu, the dweeb no one likes for company.

From the screenshot lezz provided, certain truths are undeniable.

** You actually lost your phone and your SIM hence the words "added back" was used.

** You actually were rejected and scorned by the group who seemed totally uninterested in having you back

** No one in that group missed you. Your lost phone was a timely excuse to cut links with you.

** Your rejection was a unanimous one. So strong that your "solicitor" was giving the cold treatment.

** You were of no value to the group, like in nairaland, there's no meaningful intellectual contribution from you.

** And lastly, you're a serial reject and a social castaway, even adeola, like marinee was avoiding you and the group too would rather remain one member short than having you back. If disrespect was a disease, then you're a potent virulent contagion. Your disease was transferred to your "friend" who was even disrespected for bringing up your issue.

It sums up your life. You're a frustrated and repulsive mass of human embodiment. Your life is a human casualty to the collective assembly of polished individuals and an offense to enlightened sensibilities.

You're truly alone -- lonely like a dark cloud floating aimlessly across the sky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2018
postmann:
Edimolu or rather edimalu, the dweeb no one likes for company.

From the screenshot lezz provided certain truths are undeniable.

** You actually lost your phone and your SIM hence the words "added back" was used.

** You actually were rejected and scorned by the group who seemed totally uninterested in having you back

** No one in that group missed you. Your lost phone was a timely excuse to cut links with you.

** Your rejection was a unanimous one. So strong that your "solicitor" was giving the cold treatment.

** You were of no value to the group, like in nairaland, there's no meaningful intellectual contribution from you.

** And lastly, you're a serial reject and a social castaway, even adeola, like marinee was avoiding you and the group too would rather remain one member short than having you back. If disrespect was a disease, then you're a potent virulent contagion. Your disease was transferred to your "friend" who was even disrespected for bringing up your issue.

It sums up your life. You're a frustrated and repulsive mass of human embodiment. Your life is a human casualty to the collective assembly of polished individuals and an offense to enlightened sensibilities.

You're truly alone -- lonely like a dark cloud floating aimlessly across the sky.

blah blah blah, edimagu edimolu, edimalu, oga talk something else jawe, your brain go on indefinite strike?cheesy

you show too many signs of pain! 6.25am..Damn i gave you sleepless nights! Good for you!cheesy

lezzgoat! you aren't giving this your all, at all at all, i must have dealt you a great number of dirty blows which resulted to me bursting up your hormones you had to show up here as early as 6.25am to give a clap back that is as tiring as your mother's unresolved quest for diicks!cheesy

Do you know how ridiculous and clownish you sound? you dimwitted côck-sucking buffallo, should you not be up for work and ready for the day's earnings if you really had anything going on for you offline? you are a shame to anyone having any affiliation with you!.cheesy

i won't pity you, i won't even give you the honor to tap out, never, this will go on for as long as need be, Can you imagine the way this harebrained slowpoke keeps hovering around the same diss over and over again, how can i be laughing at something that is meant to hurt me, is that what i have reduced you to? a mind-numbing idiot laced with a slow mentality!grin

Dough-faced-biitch, you lack the brain capacity to do anything else, your present aggression is a sole reflection of your weakness!

Nothing changes the fact that you are really suffering from paranoia, you have no shame, how can one human being create this level of nuisance on an online forum, you are a fûcked up narrow-minded retard and an alcoholic, which typifies why you look so malnourished, raw ethanol has fast eaten deep through your system thus rendering you short of the necessary vitamins! Ologogorocheesy

Aren't you that anorexic-dunce who has a waist the size of a stainless-cup, with a face as wrinkled as a gorilla's butthole, with a fashion sense fast declining towards the zero mark, who uses a lemon color belt and a cutlass baggy-tie, God that is so so effing gây!cheesy

lezz if you would ask me, i think you are a big time biitch, one who's seen through many diicks ,your brains have been blown away by the draught!cheesy

Niccur your words reflect who you are, a 40 nairaland sick reject, a sociopath, a bum.bae obsessed addict, a pant sniffer, a profile pics masturbâtor, yea we know all about you diickface , this forum is where you could assume some sort of relevance, so enjoy the ridecheesy

oya type again, sorry ehn, it aint my fault you chose misfortune over success, go cry to yo' mamma cheesycheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2018
BadBradley:
grin grin grin grin

Now he's mumbling in Yoruba whenever he's hit hard. Poverty-enveloped dog!!! grin grin grin

I told your mother then to follow me and never to be misled by the stolen yams your father impressed with.

Now look what he gave her: you. A sociopath, a serail actual and online reject, a drug abuser, genetically inferior with erectile dysfunction.

Then got murdered by her own brothers. I could have protected her better than that lounge-lizard you call a father.

Now even offline groups are rejecting you like some internet Ebola virus.

shame of you.

Speaking in my mother tongue means am pained, the way you assume things and speak on it is very alarming, you have never proven to be intellectually sound at all, you have the brains of a primary school pupil, you are too stupid for a 40 year old, oh i remember, "fool at forty they say? "

lol, you for kukuma ask me wetin i talk na, and i would have told you! odecheesy

Now you have resulted to story-telling, hmmm, send your CV to Bayowa films and records, they might have a package for you! olodo

At times i sympathize with you, it is not entirely your fault, your failures as 40 year old is the fault of your father, the drunk was never around, dude got so lost in trying to figure out what to do with his life, the depression was to much to bear so he resulted to drinking till he died like SHK in devdas!cheesy

You have a paralysed-brain, nothing else!, cos the way you blight this forum with your endless-misfortunes is far worse than an abscess in the ear!.cheesy

Get a life fôol, or better still be a good pal and rid yourself of your pains by throwing yourself under the train, trust me,no one would miss you!cheesy

Broke-biiiaaaaatttcchhh!cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2018
jobless fool!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2018
BadBradley:

Your phone can't even take screenshots!!! Poor miserable bastard.

But why were you rejected in the group nah?

Stop posting uncorrelated screenshot , you brain-damaged idiot.

Not even the intervention of a member could save you.

People really find you repulsive
intervention of which member ooo?

uncorrelated screenshots, mo ku ooo, you are as blind as stupid, intelligence has successfully eluded you, this is what happens when old age tells on peeps and make them ignore wisdom and embrace foolishness!cheesy i wish i could feel your pain, but who likes being stupid? not me !cheesy

MUMU, so dacova dey league of mornarch abi? eheeeeen? are you seeeeeerrrrrioooous?cheesy

lezz, no jokes, men without purpose like you wouldn't last a day on that group chat! If you could view my profile pics and get attracted to temmy rather than appreciate the beauty of his cane corso/italian mastiff, then your brain needs to be thoroughly checked! smiley

A 40 year old man who stays on an online forum like he owns it, one without inner direction or vision in life will never be added to the group! i have been there for a decade now and have made countless sales of my canines! so kill yasef!cheesy

That reminds me, lezz i took my stud out for a walk this morning to flex its muscles, came across a dam on heat, the owner liked my dog and asked for a mate!

it was very surprising how the dam kept getting scared of the size of my dog and just won't settle for a mate! we had to improvise!

here is the interesting part, it reminded me of your mother, if a dog can resist sex time to time, why was it so difficult for your mother to resist it, your biitchy mother was always hôrny, the whôre never minded the size, be it big or small, just have an erection and she was good to go! There was never a time she gave NO for an answer! it was that badcheesy

And that was exactly what killed her, after being bed-ridden for months, it was later confirmed she had fluid-filled blisters and crusts all over her distended and grey-haired cûnt, which fast spread towards her anal cavity thus making shyte and piss become unbearable! she could only expel wastes with the use of technology! such a pitiable waste of life she lived cheesy

listen up boy, Bitter truth is, a dam is far better than that LovePeddler you call mother! simply putcheesy

You can keep the picture and use for trolling in the future...you must die on my matter oooocheesy oloshi

Oloribuku, mashanfani omocheesy only if you know what it meant...bastardized-loner!

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:

blah blah blah, edimagu edimolu, edimalu, oga talk something else jawe, your brain go on indefinite strike?cheesy

you show too many signs of pain! 6.25am..Damn i gave you sleepless nights! Good for you!cheesy

lezzgoat! you aren't giving this your all, at all at all, i must have dealt you a great number of dirty blows which resulted to me bursting up your hormones you had to show up here as early as 6.25am to give a clap back that is as tiring as your mother's unresolved quest for diicks!cheesy

Do you know how ridiculous and clownish you sound? you dimwitted côck-sucking buffallo, should you not be up for work and ready for the day's earnings if you really had anything going on for you offline? you are a shame to anyone having any affiliation with you!.cheesy

i won't pity you, i won't even give you the honor to tap out, never, this will go on for as long as need be, Can you imagine the way this harebrained slowpoke keeps hovering around the same diss over and over again, how can i be laughing at something that is meant to hurt me, is that what i have reduced you to? a mind-numbing idiot laced with a slow mentality!grin

Dough-faced-biitch, you lack the brain capacity to do anything else, your present aggression is a sole reflection of your weakness!

Nothing changes the fact that you are really suffering from paranoia, you have no shame, how can one human being create this level of nuisance on an online forum, you are a fûcked up narrow-minded retard and an alcoholic, which typifies why you look so malnourished, raw ethanol has fast eaten deep through your system thus rendering you short of the necessary vitamins! Ologogorocheesy

Aren't you that anorexic-dunce who has a waist the size of a stainless-cup, with a face as wrinkled as a gorilla's butthole, with a fashion sense fast declining towards the zero mark, who uses a lemon color belt and a cutlass baggy-tie, God that is so so effing gây!cheesy

lezz if you would ask me, i think you are a big time biitch, one who's seen through many diicks ,your brains have been blown away by the draught!cheesy

Niccur your words reflect who you are, a 40 nairaland sick reject, a sociopath, a bum.bae obsessed addict, a pant sniffer, a profile pics masturbâtor, yea we know all about you diickface , this forum is where you could assume some sort of relevance, so enjoy the ridecheesy

oya type again, sorry ehn, it aint my fault you chose misfortune over success, go cry to yo' mamma cheesycheesy

Over four thousand words from this sociopath and none finding their target.

Those 4 thousand words from you are reactionary to the simple truth about the sad story you called your life. You're the one truly hurting. No one is dissing you, we're just tellling the true sad story of a sad misanthropic sickler. grin .And all you could do is throw wild, off the mark shots like a dazed boxer caught with a right powerful jab.

That's what happens when a fool is blessed with pride. You simply don't know when to walk away and not smart enough to deliver a corresponding retort. So, you're caught up in this quagmire of humiliation.

Now, look at him! Desperate to belong to a strata unbeknownst to his bloodlines. With a ghetto-like countenance and lips telling tales of a life of tragedy and depravity. Those charred lips mirror your broken hopes and dreams -- the ashes of your irredeemable tomorrow burnt in the inferno of your youthful miscalculations and genetic dysfunction.

Your clothing and sun glass are a cheap pretence to your primitive carriage, just as your online persona is a smokscreen behind the sad tragedy you callled your life.

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2018
postmann:

Those 4 thousand words from you are reactionary to the simple truth about the sad story you called your life. You're the one truly hurting. No one is dissing you, we're just tellling the true sad story of a sad misanthropic sickler. grin .And all you could do is throw wild, off the mark shots like a dazed boxer cut with a right power jab.

That's what happens when a fool is blessed with pride. You simple don't know when to walk away and not smart enough to deliver a corresponding retort. So, you're caught up in this quagmire of humiliation.

Now, look at him! Desperate to belong to a strata unbeknownst to his bloodlines. With a ghetto-like countenance and lips telling tales of a life of tragedy and depravity. Those charred lips mirror your broken hopes and dreams -- the ashes of your irredeemable tomorrow burnt in the inferno of your youthful miscalculation and genic dysfunction.

Your clothing and glass are a cheap pretence of your otherwise primitive carriage, just as your online persona are a smokereen behind the sad tragedy you callled your life.

The gbagaun lord has killed me with blunders ooo, please remind me to always come with a bullet-proof, this is becoming too much! grin

Four thousand words, so you even counted it? Lol e pain am.....aarrrrrggghhh, there he goes again with the same boring tale.....

My life is this , my life is that, come up with something better, you are becoming a tiring bore?

Let me ask, Have you wânked on bum.bae' picture today?.....you sure do have a bounty full of problems waltzing through your life! Yet you have not the tiniest thoughts of reasoning to seek ways to better your life than to stay here viewing as a guest and subtly waiting for my mention! Lazy boneheaded drunk! wink

A jobless mofo, one who stays glued to nairaland pages like a depraved lunatic, one who is insufficiently intelligent,one who can't doesn't know what multitasking is! One who gets confused with words as his mother was when asked who impregnated her! smiley

Oh yea, i remember, the sex starved iidiot who ventured on a 9 hour journey for an imaginary bleep, Life has dealt you so many smack downs and uppercuts, you have lost touch with reality, where are your cohorts, t.som and the likes, hahahahaha, lezz the unrecognized puppet thinks he gat voice nowcheesy that is laughable!

Infact we should pity you now, your life is the sole definition of what our present country is passing through! Your existence defines criminalities and its tendencies!

Trolling me with my picture is like filling a basket with your whoriish mother's pungent urine, it is a futile attempt, i put the picture there, no one but me, i did it, and yet i still challenged you to a battle of wits, you are the one who is ashamed of what you look like, a baboon butt face loner with a tiny waist!

God never favoured you with anything of worth, you are malnourished and look less attractive by the day, no one is responsible for that but you!

You would wish i stop torturing you right? Lailai, I will be your doom on this forum lezz, you never know wetin you enter!cheesy

Demented cowcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2018
postmann aka lezz

at the upper part of your screenshot proves you live an unfulfilled life, no missed calls, no messages, no alerts, no mails, nothing of sort, not even a mere facebook notification, no wonder your battery is fully charged, nothing time-worthy drains it!

See how blank your phone is, the alarm you activated is for the sole purpose of waking up as early as 6.25 to come on nairaland to respond to edimolu's mention, your life is but a reminder of what a man is never to become, the only notification you get is update approval, broke biitch oshi,cheesy

GET A LIFE, get married and stop disgracing other 40 year olds....iidiotcheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:

intervention of which member ooo?

uncorrelated screenshots, mo ku ooo, you are as blind as stupid, intelligence has successfully eluded you, this is what happens when old age tells on peeps and make them ignore wisdom and embrace foolishness!cheesy i wish i could feel your pain, but who likes being stupid? not me !cheesy

MUMU, so dacova dey league of mornarch abi? eheeeeen? are you seeeeeerrrrrioooous?cheesy

lezz, no jokes, men without purpose like you wouldn't last a day on that group chat! If you could view my profile pics and get attracted to temmy rather than appreciate the beauty of his cane corso/italian mastiff, then your brain needs to be thoroughly checked! smiley

A 40 year old man who stays on an online forum like he owns it, one without inner direction or vision in life will never be added to the group! i have been there for a decade now and have made countless sales of my canines! so kill yasef!cheesy

That reminds me, lezz i took my stud out for a walk this morning to flex its muscles, came across a dam on heat, the owner liked my dog and asked for a mate!

it was very surprising how the dam kept getting scared of the size of my dog and just won't settle for a mate! we had to improvise!

here is the interesting part, it reminded me of your mother, if a dog can resist sex time to time, why was it so difficult for your mother to resist it, your biitchy mother was always hôrny, the whôre never minded the size, be it big or small, just have an erection and she was good to go! There was never a time she gave NO for an answer! it was that badcheesy

And that was exactly what killed her, after being bed-ridden for months, it was later confirmed she had fluid-filled blisters and crusts all over her distended and grey-haired cûnt, which fast spread towards her anal cavity thus making shyte and piss become unbearable! she could only expel wastes with the use of technology! such a pitiable waste of life she lived cheesy

listen up boy, Bitter truth is, a dam is far better than that LovePeddler you call mother! simply putcheesy

You can keep the picture and use for trolling in the future...you must die on my matter oooocheesy oloshi

Oloribuku, mashanfani omocheesy only if you know what it meant...bastardized-loner!

Triple epistles of frustration! Reminds me of your pain on new year's eve where you claimed to have a 10pm appointment with your girlfriend but ended up typing epistle upon epistle staying up all night with me till 1am sweating like a pig because my words cut you so deep you just couldn't put down your phone and give your girlfriend a new year treat.

So that's me, your cheif tormentor robbing you of your private time and social events. You ended up spending your new year day drooling and fuming over my damning diatribes. Is it any surprise you have dedicated 2018 to me? Hehehehehe grin

You are an emotionally wayward scatterbrained bitch!

No one takes you or your rants seriously. To people of this forum, you're just another mentally disordered psycho roaming free in cyber space.

Save your fiction, this isn't about trolling.

What we know for fact is that you're a reject magnet

Resented in social media

A loner in real-life

A compulsive Stalker extraordinaire

Sickle cell anemia sufferer

Lonely sociopath

Drug abuser

Erectile dysfunction sufferer

Rejected by league of monarch

Blocked by virtually all the females in romanceland

A PM sending bandit who fantasizes about the females lezz have had

Rejected by lezz even after offering peace on 1st January 2018

Begging like an emo-bitch to be admitted to an online group in NL

These are facts that has been proven here. You will always lose like your mother each time you go against me.

At least your elife you so love will end prematurely like her actual life did.

Heheheheehe!

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
BadBradley:

Triple epistles of frustration! Reminds me of your pain on new years eve where you claim to have a 10pm appointment with your girlfriend but ended up typing epistle upon epistle staying up all night with me till 1am sweating like a pig because my words cut you so deep you just couldn't put down your phone and give your girlfriend a new year treat.

So that's me, your cheif tormentor robbing you of your private time and social events. You ended up spending your new year day drooling and fuming over my damning diatribes. Is it any surprise you have dedicated 2018 to me?

No one takes you or your rants seriously. To people of this forum, you're just another mentally disordered psycho roaming free in cyber space.

Resented in social media

A loner in real-life

Lonely sociopath

Drug abuser

These are facts that has been proven here. You will always lose like your mother each time you go against me.

At least your elife you so love eill end prematurely like her actual life did.

Heheheheehe!

diick face, quoting with several alts won't save you...brb in a jiffy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
BadBradley:

Triple epistles of frustration! Reminds me of your pain on new years eve where you claim to have a 10pm appointment with your girlfriend but ended up typing epistle upon epistle staying up all night with me till 1am sweating like a pig because my words cut you so deep you just couldn't put down your phone and give your girlfriend a new year treat.

So that's me, your cheif tormentor robbing you of your private time and social events. You ended up spending your new year day drooling and fuming over my damning diatribes. Is it any surprise you have dedicated 2018 to me?

Resented in social media

A loner in real-life

Lonely sociopath

Drug abuser

At least your elife you so love eill end prematurely like her actual life did.

Heheheheehe!
. u cnt edit this, hahahaha, see as u take shoot yasef...oponu...i dey come, you seem agitated by the way!lol
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:

frog face with black suya burnt lips form drug overuse has booked space to go look for lines to steal again.

Organic retárd.

You have been rejected even by me and several people here. If you have any decorum, you will bury your head in shame.

But tramadol and cannabis have damaged your ability to feel embarrassed. It is truly asking too much of you to be human again.

After all, what can be as devastating as losing one's own mother to her own brothers and then succumbing to drugs and Nairaland obsession to find a meaning to your life.

Sorry zeelord, aka edimolu2/edimolu zandha.

You truly have my sympathy for real .

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
postmann:

Those 4 thousand words from you are reactionary to the simple truth about the sad story you called your life. You're the one truly hurting. No one is dissing you, we're just tellling the true sad story of a sad misanthropic sickler. grin .And all you could do is throw wild, off the mark shots like a dazed boxer caught with a right powerful jab.

That's what happens when a fool is blessed with pride. You simply don't know when to walk away and not smart enough to deliver a corresponding retort. So, you're caught up in this quagmire of humiliation.

Now, look at him! Desperate to belong to a strata unbeknownst to his bloodlines. With a ghetto-like countenance and lips telling tales of a life of tragedy and depravity. Those charred lips mirror your broken hopes and dreams -- the ashes of your irredeemable tomorrow burnt in the inferno of your youthful miscalculations and genetic dysfunction.

Your clothing and sun glass are a cheap pretence to your primitive carriage, just as your online persona is a smokscreen behind the sad tragedy you callled your life.

You wan to kill this boy? Haba!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:

. u cnt edit this, hahahaha, see as u take shoot yasef...oponu...i dey come, you seem agitated by the way!lol
thank God you're reading them long posts grin grin grin

Quoting a post twice is a symptom of uncontrollable pain grin fool edit what ?

Mentally shellacked idiot trying to hide his hurt with baseless quotes.

Oga tramadol. For someone who can't even Bleep properly I wonder how frustrating and suicidal your life will be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:

editramadol aka zeelord zeeslave says he will be right back but he's still glued to the posts after 20 MINS grin grin grin

Hahahahaha, what a laughable failure magnet!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Kogi State University (Photos) / Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.