Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45610 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:

Four thousand words, so you even counted it? Lol e pain am.....aarrrrrggghhh, there he goes again with the same boring tale.....

My life is this , my life is that, come up with something better, you are becoming a tiring bore?

Let me ask, Have you wânked on bum.bae' picture today?.....you sure do have a bounty full of problems waltzing through your life! Yet you have not the tiniest thoughts of reasoning to seek ways to better your life than to stay here viewing as a guest and subtly waiting for my mention! Lazy boneheaded drunk! wink

A jobless mofo, one who stays glued to nairaland pages like a depraved lunatic, one who is insufficiently intelligent,one who can't doesn't know what multitasking is!

Oh yea, i remember, the sex starved iidiot who ventured on a 9 hour journey for an imaginary bleep, Life has dealt you so many smack downs and uppercuts, we should pity you now, your life is the sole definition of what our present country is lassing through!

Trolling me with my picture is like filling a basket with your whoriish mother's pungent urine, it is a futile attempt, i put the picture there, no one but me, i did it, and yet i still challenged you to a battle of wits, you are the one who is ashamed of what you look like, a baboon butt face loner with a tiny waist!

God never favoured you with anything of worth, you are malnourished and look less attractive by the day, no one is responsible for that but you!

You would wish i stop torturing you right? Lailai, I will be your doom on this forum lezz, you never know wetin you enter!cheesy

Demented cowcheesy

I thought i was the certified sickler, and an F-graded student who found himself in JSS 2F after failing to meet the intelligence quotient required to be in JSS 2A, B or even C.

I thought i was the one who got beaten by a girl in SSI, adding insult to your academic woes and unpopularity in school.

I thought was the one who ran after so many ladies here only to be discarded like a broken piece of tomato no buyer wants to take home.

And your murderous uncle;
Too bad your mother died with your uncle's dick deep inside her stench-trench with her pussý lips closed tightly against his shaft as he squeezed her worthless life out of her frailed body.

Her pusśy was far from ready, but the savage took her anyway. With a barging entrance, her pussy-gate (labia minora) yielded like the Jericho wall as it was brushed aside by a vicious and murderous buffalo, ramming home deep into her cervix. Her cry of pain was trapped in his fist clapsed around her throat, muffling every sound of anguish as he penile-slammed away.

And that man still walks free, enjoying life after disinheriting you. And you're here hiding behind the walls of nairaland, projecting your woes.

And one would think, I'm the youth with a dead, tramadol-dependent dick and the drug addict who took to drugs after his life capsided in mid voyage like titanic.

Adding lezz to all this sorrow was the stupidest choice you ever made. The only place (nairaland) where you can hide from the ugly reality of your life has been besieged by him. That's why you cling fastly and desperately even though you're a cannon fodder to the endless flaks of his bombardment.

You have been flagellated and disemboweled; out-classed and stripped. Now your mental touture has gone chronic, manifesting in perceptual disturbances that you now see lezz in every misfortune and verbal carnage afflicted on you.

That's sooooo sad!
grin grin grin

Self-delusionary piece of human dross.
cool cool cool
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:
postmann aka lezz

at the upper part of your screenshot proves you live an unfulfilled life, no missed calls, no messages, no alerts, no mails, nothing of sort, not even a mere facebook notification, no wonder your battery is fully charged, nothing time-worthy drains it!

See how blank your phone is, the alarm you activated is for the sole purpose of waking up as early as 6.25 to come on nairaland to respond to edimolu's mention, your life is but a reminder of what a man is never to become, the only notification you get is update approval, broke biitch oshi,cheesy

GET A LIFE, get married and stop disgracing other 40 year olds....iidiotcheesy

It is called notification bar/drawer, you unevolved, 21st century left-behind bumpkin.
grin grin grin

You just unwittingly gave away the fact that your real life is measured in social media activities. What a waste of birth. Little wonder nairaland became your hospital where you go for erectile dysfunction prognosis and counseling for social behavioural disorders and drug abuse. Now it all comes to light why you hate lezz so much, he has destroyed your true home -- nairaland.

Oouch! I thought unread messages and other notifications are for those who have been away from their phones.

So you had the time to study my screenshot like a specimen from space and you haven't noticed my phone is different from lezz's?

C'on, demented sociopath, your game is up. Take a walk of shame back to the cesspool you came from.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
postmann:

It is called notification bar/drawer, you unevolved, 21st century left-behind bumpkin.
grin grin grin

You just unwittingly gave away the fact that your real life is measured in social media activities. What a waste of birth. Little wonder nairaland became your hospital where you go for erectile dysfunction prognosis and counseling for social behavioural disorders and drug abuse. Now it all comes to light why you hate lezz so much, he has destroyed your true home -- nairaland.

Oouch! I thought unread messages and other notifications are for those who have been away from their phones.

So you had the time to study my screenshot like a specimen from space and you haven't noticed my phone is different from lezz's?

C'on, demented sociopath, your game is up. Take a walk of shame back to the cesspool you came from
will you keep your mouth shut, the only thing you surpass any nairalander is the way nonsense sprouts from that addled brain so easily like fart from anus!

your father must be very mad for birthing you in the first place, how can someone just admire stupidity and tend to wallow in its aura!

olodo sombori, so i should have called it "lower part of the screenshot abi? your brain must be sawdust-filled! militant headed nitwit!cheesy

in your bid to diss, you revealed how unintelligent you are yet again, yes social media defines me, it is how i have been able to meet up with clients and keep track of reviews , you must be super-dumb to think this is even a diss!

See as the upper part of your screenshot blank, not even a whatsapp message, no wonder you come on seun's forum to form jagaban, you know no one offline, you are a loner, a life-reject, one who has neither the brains nor the talents to excel in places of worth!cheesy

@ bolded, who tha Bleep doesn't know you use two andriod phones, silly thing, baboon faced idiot!

am back now....lets do this! olodocheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by J2381: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
Blood everywhere. What's left is a walking corpse. Chai! cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
J2381:

Pot-bellied Shameless-faggôt, keep walking

Old fool cool
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by J2381: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:

Shameless-faggôt! Old fool cool
Thundar faya d toto wey born you! Bastard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:

will you keep your mouth shut, the only thing you surpass any nairalander is the way nonsense sprouts from that addled brain so easily like fart from anus!

Emotional and uncorrelated garbage. Boy, get a grip on your punctured emotions. They're leaking like your mother's cervix-ruptured stench-trench.

edimolu2:

your father must be very mad for birthing you in the first place, how can someone just admire stupidity and tend to wallow in its aura!

Oh, our fathers. Our distinguished mine is from yours. Does the apple fall far from the tree?

You're his replica in under-archievement. Under the shade of an old tree, in a dreary African sky, you both sat down to weed smoking. He was the primitive ape that show you the route to smoking.

edimolu2:
olodo sombori, so i should have called it "lower part of the screenshot abi? your brain must be sawdust-filled! militant headed nitwit!cheesy

You should have called it by it's proper name, proving yourself a member of an enlightened generation. But you come short as always. You've never stretched beyond the bars set by your forefathers. Primitive set of unhinged bushmen.

edimolu2:

in your bid to diss, you revealed how unintelligent you are yet again, yes social media defines me, it is how i have been able to meet up with clients and keep track of reviews , you must be super-dumb to think this is even a diss!

See as the upper part of your screenshot blank, not even a whatsapp message, no wonder you come on seun's forum to form jagaban, you know no one offline, you are a loner, a life-reject, one who has neither the brains nor the talents to excel in places of worth!cheesy

@ bolded, who tha Bleep doesn't know you use two andriod phones, silly thing, baboon faced idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
postmann:

I thought i was the certified sickler, and an F-graded student who found himself in JSS 2F after failing to meet the intelligence quotient required to be in JSS 2A, B or even C.

I thought i was the one who got beaten by a girl in SSI, adding insult to your academic woes and unpopularity in school.

I thought was the one who ran after so many ladies here only to be discarded like a broken piece of tomato no buyer wants to take home.

And your murderous uncle;
Too bad your mother died with your uncle's dick deep inside her stench-trench with her pussý lips closed tightly against his shaft as he squeezed her worthless life out of her frailed body.

Her pusśy was far from ready, but the savage took her anyway. With a barging entrace, her pussy-gate (labia minora) yielded like the Jericho wall as it was brushed aside by a vicious and murderous buffalo, ramming home deep into her cervix. Her cry of pain was trapped in his fist clapsed around her throat, muffling every sound of anguish as he penile-slammed away.

And that man still walks free, enjoying life after disinheriting you. And you're here hiding behind the walls of nairaland, projecting your woes.

And one would think, I'm the youth with a dead, tramadol-dependent dick and the drug addict who took to drugs after his life capsided in mid voyage like titanic.

Adding lezz to all this sorrow was the stupidest choice you ever made. The only place (nairaland) where you can hide from the ugly reality of your life has been besieged by him. That's why you cling fastly and desperately even though you're a cannon fodder to the endless flaks of his bombardment.

You have been flagellated and disemboweled; out-classed and stripped. Now your mental touture has gone chronic, manifesting in perceptual disturbances that you now see lezz in every misfortune and verbal carnage afflicted on you.

That's sooooo sad!
grin grin grin

Self-delusionary piece of human dross.
cool cool cool

rubbish! intelligence has never been your forte what is with the i thought, i thought and i thought? it makes you appear very desperate for a massive âss whooping and i would oblige you now!cheesy

see this monkey that hasn't learned in the ways of jumping that wants to fly? hahahahahaha, dude you have not earned the right to regard anybody jobless or a stalker on this forum knowing fully well you would win a trophy back to back repeatedly for being without a life offline, am obliged to ask of you, asides nairaland epistles what other things drain your energy or consumes your time, cos it is evidently-obvious you live a wretched life!cheesy

E pain am, Good for you!

what better cliche explains one with a dead brain best at floating cells required for proper thoughts? Time to time , you should learn to channel this bitterness into reality, probably you would have something worth living forcheesy

You have made it so easy to cut through the meat of what is going on in your life with that screenshot, you are a paranoid patient, one suffering from depression and a high level of insecurities, which is why till date you live a non-fulfilled and under achieving life cheesy

You serve no purpose being alive, you should be euthanized at best and your body used to replenish the soil for better yields or you should be shot on sight like a rabid dog! worthless piece of shiicheesy

you could also do us a favour by drinking a bottle of brandy, get into that dilapidated inherited carton, and drive yourself into a bridge or better still, you could stab yourself in the stomach with a pen-knife and make an aggressive twist, there you go, you have rid this blissful earth off your pathetic existence!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
J2381:
Thundar faya d toto wey born you! Bastard!
E pain am! werey, oga go sleep abeg, them put Gun for your head to comment? âssholecheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:

Emotional and uncorrelated garbage. Boy, get a grip on your punctured emotions. They're leaking like your mother's cervix-ruptured stench-trench.

edimolu2:

Oh, our fathers. How distinguished mine is from yours. Does the apple fall far from the tree?

You're his replica in under-archievement. Under the shade of an old tree, in a dreary African sky, you both sat down to weed smoking. He was the primitive ape that showrd you the route to weed smoking.

edimolu2:

You should have called it by it's proper name, proving yourself a member of an enlightened generation. But you come short as always. You've never stretched beyond the bars set by your forefathers. Primitive set of generational unhinged bushmen.

edimolu2:

You meant to say social media has become your IDP camp where you seek shelter from the failures that drove you out of the real world. But unfortunately, the same plague has besieged you here -- a cyber nuisance and a stench to this rather healthy blogosphere.

You have turned nairaland into a virtual consultation clinic where you seek advice on your unreliable genotype, a platform where you seek sex-therapy with one hardon serving as the therapist. These are your greatest achievements here.
You have never been one of reckon here. You just don't cut the mark.

edimolu2:

And who doesn't know postman is different from lezz?
And point of order; lezz uses a Samsung note 4 and an iphone 6.

Silly idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
postmann:

[s]Emotional and uncorrelated garbage. Boy, get a grip on your punctured emotions. They're leaking like your mother's cervix-ruptured stench-trench,Oh, our fathers. Our distinguished mine is from yours. Does the apple fall far from the tree?You're his replica in under-archievement. Under the shade of an old tree, in a dreary African sky, you both sat down to weed smoking. He was the primitive ape that show you the route to smoking.

You should have called it by it's proper name, proving yourself a member of an enlightened generation. But you come short as always. You've never stretched beyond the bars set by your forefathers. Primitive set of unhinged bushmen

see this gorilla faced lunatic?

You misconstrue words like a depraved nuisance, too many mistakes in one writing, achievement has become difficult to spell? sozzled-idiot, what is bushmen? so it has become a word right? or your maggot infested brain couldn't tell you they are two different words and as such should be separated, so much for your education, olodo oshi cheesy

Even the word "show" was wrongly put, it is showed, tenses have become so difficult for you shey, you have failed yet again, why are you so attached to failure like your father was attached to crime? huhcheesy

This life sha, lol, you? of all dimwits roaming aimlessly on nairaland wants to correct me in verbal fitness, the punk who can't differentiate when to use tenses, you must be high on stale cannabis! The mumu who doesn't know what rutt means.....oga go sleep!

you have a very porous brain!

monkeycheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:

rubbish! intelligence has never been your forte what is with the i thought, i thought and i thought? it makes you appear very desperate for a massive âss whooping and i would oblige you now!cheesy

see this monkey that hasn't learned in the ways of jumping that wants to fly? hahahahahaha, dude you have not earned the right to regard anybody jobless or a stalker on this forum knowing fully well you would win a trophy back to back repeatedly for being without a life offline, am obliged to ask of you, asides nairaland epistles what other things drain your energy or consumes your time, cos it is evidently-obvious you live a wretched life!cheesy

E pain am, Good for you!

what better cliche explains one with a dead brain best at floating cells required for proper thoughts? Time to time , you should learn to channel this bitterness into reality, probably you would have something worth living forcheesy

You have made it so easy to cut through the meat of what is going on in your life with that screenshot, you are a paranoid patient, one suffering from depression and a high level of insecurities, which is why till date you live a non-fulfilled and under achieving life cheesy

You serve no purpose being alive, you should be euthanized at best and your body used to replenish the soil for better yields or you should be shot on sight like a rabid dog! worthless piece of shiicheesy

you could also do us a favour by drinking a bottle of brandy, get into that dilapidated inherited carton, and drive yourself into a bridge or better still, you could stab yourself in the stomach with a pen-knife and make an aggressive twist, there you go, you have rid this blissful earth off your pathetic existence!

To have a chance to come to my level of literal dexterity, you have to be born again, switching ancestral lines of blockheaded primates and sub-humanoids whose basic cognitive levels share parallels to mountain chimps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by J2381: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Guy, you don smoke igbo abi? E be like say the highness no make u see road oh. :p
edimolu2:

E pain am! werey, oga go sleep abeg, them put Gun for your head to comment? âssholecheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
postmann:

To have a chance to come to my level of literal dexterity, you have to be born again, switching ancestral lines of blockheaded primates and sub-humanoids whose basic cognitive levels share parallels to mountain chimps.
Gbagaun lord Will you keep shut , mumu pezin, see how bad you keep seeking vindication and relevance,!

MR dexterity, go get married and stop blighting this forum with your misfortunes! cheesy

Nairaland addict!cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
J2381:
Guy, you don smoke igbo abi? E be like say the highness no make u see road oh. :p
Funny you..lol grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:

Gbagaun lord Will you keep shut , mumu pezin, see how bad you keep seeking vindication and relevance,!

MR dexterity, go get married and stop blighting this forum with your misfortunes! cheesy

Nairaland addict!cheesy

Says a tramadol-dependent lovesick sociopath with dick two generation older than his real age. Even my father has a better functioning one.

Dead-alive youth. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by J2381: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:

Funny you..lol grin
get lost.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
J2381:
get lost.
Werey ma ni boboyi sha, you said i smoked weed and couldn't see, isn't that laughable? It is just like saying one who drinks should not be high...olodo ni ee

You are just a silly coward who runs away from a duel when put against one, if i start with you now, you go begin play victim card! Pot-bellied dunce! cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
postmann:

Says a tramadol-dependent lovesick sociopath with dick two generation older than his real age. Even my father has a better functioning one.

Dead-alive youth. grin grin
Your father is dead and long gone wasting away six feets below the earth!

I would have asked to test the authenticity of my schlong on your wife/mother, but i don't do biitches, and for a fact you aint even married, you are just a sick patient addicted to masturbâtion!cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
J2381:
What do we make of poor zeelord morphing as edimolu.

I murdered him on New year's Day and he came for peace some days later but man, who wants to be friends with Nairaland doucherag rejected and blocked on WhatsApp by every girl who took pity on him to exchange numbers with him.

Someone who begs harddon for tips on how to get laid.

Someone so Nairaland dependent , while we're creating fun and educative and naughty threads, this boy edimolu is creating threads seeking help to find a compatible suitor for his sickle cell genotype.

Nobody is fooled bro, to add to his frustrations, his dick needs tramadol like his lungs needs air to work properly.

What an effing unfortunate slip of nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:

Your father is dead and long gone wasting away six feets below the earth!

I would have asked to test the authenticity of my schlong on your wife/mother, but i don't do biitches, and for a fact you aint even married, you are just a sick patient addicted to masturbâtion!cheesy

Your killer uncle didn't have his bath the night he rape-murdered your mother.

Layers of stale sweat which had turned into enzymes coated his elephant sized schlong. While the dead bìtch of aa woman who used to be your mom just had a clean shave the night before.

You can call the encounter a beauty and the beast scenario. She was helpless. She cried more inside than she did audibly when your uncle drove in.

Layers of scraped off bacteria were left hanging on her pussý lips as the doors of her vagina was forced open by a crude and savage entrance. The rest found their way into the naked raw flesh of her ovum as she was violated to her death.

Traces of your uncle's sperm made their way to the mortuary where they waited in vain to begin the process of creating a new bloodline of bastards that would have taken off from where your lunacy stopped.
cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
postmann:

[s]Your killer uncle didn't have his bath the night he rape-murdered your mother.

Layers of staled sweat which had turned into enzymes coated his elephant sized shlong. While the dead bìtch of aa woman who used to be your mom just had a clean shave the night before.

You can call the encounter a beauty and the beast scenario. She was helpless. She cried more inside than she did audibly when you uncle drove in.

Layers of scraped off bacteria were left hanging on her pussý lips as the doors of her vagina was forced open by a crude and savage entrance. The rest found their way into the naked raw flesh of her ovum as she was violated to her death.

Traces of your uncle's sperm made their way to the mortuary where they waited in vain to begin the process of creating a new bloodline of bastards that would have taken off from where your lunacy stopped.[/s]
cheesy grin grin
Yawns! Boring! Try again, this time make it a lil funny! sad
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
edimolu2:

Yawns! Boring! Try again, this time make it a lil funny! sad

Ok take this all time favorite classic from Don lezz:

grin grin grin
DriveByKiller:

kindergarten!!! The fuming and bellowing of a tormented pig. “Doctor says” that’s as old as the internet itself.

Your lines are either too generic or boring like a juvenile cut and join thesis.

Take this short mama bash:

your mommy’s vaggy discharge has the colour and formation of a melting Swiss cheese, the odour of a broken public drainage. She qualifies easily for the world’s biggest private supplier of herpes.

If she were a Nairalander, she will spread vagina watts by quote grin grin

Why do you think tracing your father was the most difficult task she ever did? She lost count of those who went in from the rear and those who smashed her from the front.

We should inscribe on her gravestone “ The unknown Mandingo Bender “ as a mark of her whoredom.

Why do you think your nostrils are pointing upwards? That’s nature at its finest unleashing its preservative abilities by making you survive the horrid stench from that public sewage pit your momma calls her tunnel of love. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by J2381: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
BadBradley:
What do we make of poor zeelord morphing as edimolu.

I murdered him on New year's Day and he came for peace some days later but man, who wants to be friends with Nairaland doucherag rejected and blocked on WhatsApp by every girl who took pity on him to exchange numbers with him.

Someone who begs harddon for tips on how to get laid.

Someone so Nairaland dependent , while we're creating fun and educative and naughty threads, this boy edimolu is creating threads seeking help to find a compatible suitor for his sickle cell genotype.

Nobody is fooled bro, to add to his frustrations, his dick needs tramadol like his lungs needs air to work properly.

What an effing unfortunate slip of nature.
Oh what a shame. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
postmann:

Your killer uncle didn't have his bath the night he rape-murdered your mother.

Layers of stale sweat which had turned into enzymes coated his elephant sized schlong. While the dead bìtch of aa woman who used to be your mom just had a clean shave the night before.

You can call the encounter a beauty and the beast scenario. She was helpless. She cried more inside than she did audibly when your uncle drove in.

Traces of your uncle's sperm made their way to the mortuary where they waited in vain to begin the process of creating a new bloodline of bastards that would have taken off from where your lunacy stopped.
cheesy grin grin

Hahahahaha. But why? So much bruises for a little human ape .

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin
chai!!!! tears
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
J2381:
Oh what a shame. grin
Ode cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2018
BadBradley:

Triple epistles of frustration! Reminds me of your pain on new year's eve where you claimed to have a 10pm appointment with your girlfriend but ended up typing epistle upon epistle staying up all night with me till 1am sweating like a pig because my words cut you so deep you just couldn't put down your phone and give your girlfriend a new year treat.
Hahahahaha, Fôôl cheesy

Reminds you of what pain? Dumb idiot, i have always reiterated you lack the cognitive ability to remember things as they happened! I beat you harder than a Cherokee drum and left you so helpless you had to seek solace cc'ing other monikers!

Pray tell?how can you have an appointment with someone that lives with you? so now i have a gf shey?, she is no longer my sister? Are you not just a confused adult with no brains, no doubt you are extremely stupid! grin

So that's me, your cheif tormentor robbing you of your private time and social events. You ended up spending your new year day drooling and fuming over my damning diatribes. Is it any surprise you have dedicated 2018 to me? Hehehehehe

Shut tha eff up, the dude can't even spell "chief" correctly, so you need your numbing-mind juggled a little, perhaps you forget how ruthlessly i engineered your pain and downfall you had to cry foul and squeal like a girl saying " i will never honor you with a mention ever again" smiley i could remember how hard i laughed upon sighting that,i was like this niccur is an emotional-coward! That was how much i pummelled the hell outta that thick militant head of yours! Forgetful-bîtch cheesy

You are an emotionally wayward scatterbrained bitch!No one takes you or your rants seriously. To people of this forum, you're just another mentally disordered psycho roaming free in cyber space.Save your fiction, this isn't about trolling
To which people i ask? There he goes again like a drunk-faggôt yapping aimlessly without direction or vision, you know one thing about pained-rejects? When they go bankrupt of vocals is when they generalise with the word "people" just to bear a bit of relevance, olodo that can't engage in a duel without screaming i beat you last month, i beat you last week, complete-dunce oshi cheesy

What we know for fact is that you're a reject magnet,Resented in social media,A loner in real-life,A compulsive Stalker extraordinaire ,Sickle cell anemia sufferer,Lonely sociopath,Drug abuser,Erectile dysfunction sufferer,Rejected by league of monarch,Blocked by virtually all the females in romanceland,A PM sending bandit who fantasizes about the females lezz have had

Hold on hold on okay, i get the mouth-foaming, the tension, agitation and the nervousness, what i don't understand is the stupidity that comes with it! My words don't just hit you, they slash the hell outta that worthless crust infested flesh of yours duly making a sieve outta it, lezzGoat, do you know why your words don't scratch? If you told a tall man he was short, would he feel pained or laugh flawlessly at your stupidity and mind-numbing intellect! Now you know how your words come off! Think well, think well and stop recycling cheeky verbiages! cheesy

Rejected by lezz even after offering peace on 1st January 2018,Begging like an emo-bitch to be admitted to an online group in NL,These are facts that has been proven here. You will always lose like your mother each time you go against me.At least your elife you so love will end prematurely like her actual life did,Heheheheehe!
The peace story again, you bring it up anytime your brains lack the power to conjure new words! cheesy

Cover your face, you are a shame! quoted you for a peaceful-pact on 1st of January, choi? Your brain is fast leaking the nutrients necessary for wisdom and proper thinking, You must be high on your mother's pungent bacterial-discharge, till date you have never revealed signs of intelligence! grin

By the way, if i noticed how dumb your comment was and corrected you hence ending my comment with peace to prove i wasn't ready to derail the thread with an unnecessary brawl, so that means i was begging for peace? Oya no vex, i begged for peace indeed, are you happy and having orgasms now? cheesy

The frequent dicks that always manifested in your mothers disgusting cunt must have hit your head repeatedly thus giving you this severe concussions! Cos i do not know what better cliche explains why you no get sense like thischeesy

This dunce couldn't even hold on to his words, even your mother couldn't successfully hold on to her not welcoming diicks ever again, this baboon-butt faced iidiot still quoted me after my words hit him like a thousand daggers, you couldn't hold back the pain and had to fight back! So i understand! wink

You mistake something, you are no tormentor, you aint even great at being bad, your goddamn hormones are making you apparently soft like your mother's nipples from brutal and numerous sucking, you torment me yet i quote you at will once i notice you insulting a nairalander, perhaps you should visit the dicki yet again to know what torment means!

This is the only arena where i can force senses into that thick head of yours, sho lo stupid nii,Truth is, i run from men like you in reality, serious running ni ooo, a valueless and classless-nonentity, a 40 year old without vision or purpose, engaging in duels like a sozzled-idiot, nothing to offer than recycled-jargons cheesy

A nairaland addict, one Infecting everyone affiliated with him offline with his unending misfortunes like a putrid fever! Even your present cohorts have woken up to such realization, which is why they don't give you backups here anymore, you mention them yet they see and ignore, choi, see what you have been reduced to! If this embarrassment is what happens online, i wonder how your offline'd be grin

Get a life! hmmm on the contrary don't, it is too late for you to succeed! Wretched-biitch grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin
Olodo, keep quoting yourself like a silly idiiot being bestowed with the power of mind-numbing traits!

Are you too lazy to spring up new disses that you had to bring up a stale diss that doesn't even scratch to bore me yet again? Why did you single this quote? Is this the best amongst your gibberish? cheesy

MU MU grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2018
Lezz goat aka postmann aka badbradley, lets see who torments the other!

Nigga so dumb, i read your quotes and had to reach the conclusion that you are not brilliant, you are a pseudo-intellectual dunce!

One who doesn't know that when one leaves a nairaland thread, your moniker still appears on the viewing-chart for few minutes...

Yet one wonders what iidiot sired this retard! wink

The greatest âsslicker of all time whose head has spent eons far up 17 year olds âsses he would doubt the existence of fresh air! cheesy

Scatterbrained-hypocritic-bastard

Drop your usual stale and recycled jargons as usual, i will honor your piteous soul with a response as soon as i can! wink olodo

Baboon faced dûllard!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Edimolu/ zeelord/ zandha/ edimolu2,

stop this stalking and harassment with your boring fictions. You can't even make them look convincing or funny. It's not my fault you were foredoomed to be a tramadol addict and sickle cell anemia offspring.

Quoting me ceaselessly cannot wash your sorrows away or give you a chance to be born again. You will forever be a rejected skank no one wants to be friends with. You are a notorious failure magnet online and in the real world.

If you like quote me from now till Christ comes, i will never accept you or give you my seal of approval. I rejected you twice 1st of January and i will reject you again even if T.B joshua vouches for your mental stability.

After being the course of 3 of your deactivated accounts, I understand your pain and why you're stalking me for over a year grin grin grin
the hate and pain must have defied orthodox medication and counseling grin grin grin

Frustrated tramadol addict.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) / Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.