Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45305 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2018
makydebbie:
Good evening sir, my last mail to you didn't get a reply, I hope all is alright.

Debbie dear, it's been a while. Your last mail was probably late as there was no new mail from you before i had issues with my mailbox. An annoying security requirement from google is denying access to my mailbox.

How far have you gone with it?
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by makydebbie(f): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2018
postmann:

Debbie dear, it's been a while. Your last mail was probably late as there was no new mail from you before i had issues with my mailbox. An annoying security requirement from google is denying access to my mailbox.

How far have you gone with it?
Oh its okay. Thank God for nl, I'll be done this month, I'm almost done, thought you should know.
So how can I reach you now?
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh its okay. Thank God for nl, I'll be done this month, I'm almost done, thought you should know.
So how can I reach you now?

I will be done fixing my mail issues soonest. The cell phone number used in registering the account needs a welcome back.

On the interim, we can get lost in the vast labyrinth in this forum, far away from prying eyes.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by makydebbie(f): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2018
postmann:

I will be done fixing my mail issues soonest. The cell phone number used in registering the account needs a welcome back.

On the interim, we can get lost in the vast labyrinth in this forum, far away from prying eyes.
Okay sir, I perfectly understand. Anytime you're ready, you can buzz me.

Do have a nice day.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay sir, I perfectly understand. Anytime you're ready, you can buzz me.

Do have a nice day.

Ok dear. Have a lovely week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
postmann:

[s]Behold our benighted, adult educated dolt!
Don't you know the 'J' sometimes takes on the 'Y' pronunciation like in AJAX pronounced A.Y.A.K.S or in Hallelujah pronounced HALELUYA.?

Now, you've truly learned something new today, haven't you, sickly, wobbly dumdum!
grin grin grin
We know your brain is locomotive. It normally takes you a full moon cycle to post a retort like a centipede crossing a human bridge.
So tell me, jobless poltroon, how do you get busy on a Sunday and remain jobless during weekdays? You were scamming this forum to steal diss, right? JSS 2F dullardgrin
Your mother suffered sexual violence from a village drunk who ruptured her cervix after tricking her to his bed with roasted yam.
grin grin grin
Your mother's bride prize was a strangled rabbit found dead on a trap for 3 day. That was how cheap your deadbeat dad found her with a gapping cervix.
She menstruated all through your gestation. And as a result, vital formative, embryonic tissues were lost as blood flow, leaving your chances of being a bright child doomed forever. Hence you became edimolu, the greatest recidivist in plagiarism, dim-witted sicklemia, and the greatest dullard of the age. Edi-malu! grin

The Tramadol Don who became a drug addict by trying to patch his physical and biological shortfalls.

Crestfallen wussy. Funny how nairaland became your real world where you seek medical advice; seek dating advice and it became your school where lezz and i tutor you in grammar and tenses.

And one wonders what happened to your real life!

Well, it collapsed long ago, from the moment you found yourself in JSS 2F, then got beaten by a girl in SS 1, then you became a lovelorn sociopath no girl wants to be with. Finding out you are a sicklemia, frustration led you into drug abuse.
Bio-degenerated bit-pat of human dross!!!
How'd you like me, now?[/s]
grin grin grin

Mtcheeew stree trash! You are an IDIÔT! simply put! cheesy

You are fast becoming a tiresome-bore and such a confused person that i find it so difficult to follow your foolish thoughts!

lEZZGoat, i have reiterated this time and again, you are not amongst those intelligent enough to correct me in verbal-fitness!

Pray tell, did those frequent dicks that manisfested its existence in your mother's distended cunt hit your head repeatedly "when you were yet in her belly" thus leaving you with several concussions worthy of a life-time! Cos i do not know what better cliche explains why you are this stupid! smiley

Yet again am going to make mockery of your education! You are a public school drop out walai! Admit it! smiley

The "j" takes on the y? True!.
Mind you, don't flatter yourself, even a halfwit-paralytic would know that! But what your addled brain forgot to remind you is, a laugh is pronounced as hahahahaha and not "yayayayaya or jajajajajaja"(which happens to be the same pronunciation as in AJAX and AYAX)...

What dumb human being includes j in haahahahahaa like hahahahajajajaja and expects it to be pronounced as hahahahaha! So you mean your own laugh is spelt as hahahahaYAYAYAYAYA right? Lol Olodo..Don't thank me though, learn to think twice as much as you type okay? wink

Lest i digress! *clears throat* grin

Dickface Where were we? Oh i remember, i was talking about your mamma's distended pussy!

Brb! Let me hold on your pain..Got a football match to watch! cheesy

You won't get rid of EDIMOLU so soon grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by eboardresult: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
Well said
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
edimolu2:

Mtcheeew stree trash! You are an IDIÔT! simply put! cheesy

You are fast becoming a tiresome-bore and such a confused person that i find it so difficult to follow your foolish thoughts!

lEZZGoat, i have reiterated this time and again, you are not amongst those intelligent enough to correct me in verbal-fitness!

Pray tell, did those frequent dicks that manisfested its existence in your mother's distended cunt hit your head repeatedly "when you were yet in her belly" thus leaving you with several concussions worthy of a life-time! Cos i do not know what better cliche explains why you are this stupid! smiley

Yet again am going to make mockery of your education! You are a public school drop out walai! Admit it! smiley

The "j" takes on the y? True!.
Mind you, don't flatter yourself, even a halfwit-paralytic would know that! But what your addled brain forgot to remind you is, a laugh is pronounced as hahahahaha and not "yayayayaya or jajajajajaja"(which happens to be the same pronunciation as in AJAX and AYAX)...

What dumb human being includes j in haahahahahaa like hahahahajajajaja and expects it to be pronounced as hahahahaha! So you mean your own laugh is spelt as hahahahaYAYAYAYAYA right? Lol Olodo..Don't thank me though, learn to think twice as much as you type okay? wink

Lest i digress! *clears throat* grin

Dickface Where were we? Oh i remember, i was talking about your mamma's distended pussy!

Brb! Let me hold on your pain..Got a football match to watch! cheesy

You won't get rid of EDIMOLU so soon grin

You're what I term a text-book student. People who are confined to the basic rendition of rules. People who can't explore and go an extra mile to be creative because their brains are wired to follow and never to lead. People who are confined to the basics. You definitely haven't read anything outside the pages of this forum since you dropped out of second school.

This is the fundamental reason why you're a plagiarist, a copy and paste human photocopy machine without a sense of originality.

A look at your online activities on this platform reveals a man who has no clue or answers to the fundamental issues of life. If you can seek help on ways to manage your sickle cell ravaged genes, and ask for assistance on how to man up to a lady on the internet, then you are just another adult in diapers. You're not worth the weight of your own body mass.

Trying to tell someone to limit his laugh transcription to "hahahahahaha" concludes the certification of your dumdum-hood. I know your ever being in an arm in secondary school called JSS 2F is lengendary in dullardry, but this top-of-the-pile expository buffonery from you takes the cake!

We're several classes apart in intellect and breeding. And there's no meeting point between the great and the undignified except in cyberspace where we roam about like ghosts leaving behind the credentials of our physical pedigree. So it's easy for you to float around above your station and fancy yourself amongst the learned.

But if you cast your gaze down, you'd see your true body, lying deep in despondency, waiting for your silly fantasy to fade away. Then you'd come down to reality -- that you're still the same sickle cell-ed, barely educated drug addict whose hope of maintaining a one-minute penile erection rests on a substance named Tramadol.

wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by StarFlux: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Nigeria is like a prostitute that pays you after having a romp with her. That is the way we relate with other countries.

And yes Ghana is better than Nigeria. There's no excuse anybody wants to give. If you like say that Nigerians own the businesses in Ghana, it doesn't change anything.

Ghana is way ahead of Nigeria.

Any country that enjoys light 24/7 is Heaven compared to Nigeria. Don't gimme that bullcrap about Nigeria supplying their gas. Why can't we supply the gas here and improve our power supply?

Nigeria is a failed state. QED
Ehen, good point.

Also, let's not forget the $300 billion sef which has dissapeared since the 60's from the hydrocarbon industry in this country. Nigeria has massive reserves of oil and gas, but no one ever benefits from the billions of dollars we receive every year. The 0.1% corrupt politicians are taking it all.

A giant indeed, but a corrupt one, unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 12:18am On Apr 11, 2018
eboardresult:
Well said

Demented sociopath. So this is what your been reduced to?

Creating a 4min old alternate to masturbate on your deflated balls? Damn, your I.Q is microscopic!

This is the definition of mental tuture.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2018
postmann:

Creating a 4min old alternate to masturbate on your deflated balls? Damn, your I.Q is microscopic!

grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Edimolu , You've been up since 5am trying to concoct a response. That's how slow you get when i put your brain on overdrive.

You were never born to compete at optimal levels.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 7:13am On Apr 11, 2018
edimolu2:

Oh, Another empty post from the renowned JSS 2F dunce!!!
grin grin grin

You are scurrying all over the place like a dessert fox looking for some diss lines to steal.

And you were born with a brain like everyone else. But yours is only meant to copy and paste what others have created.

Anencephalic dweeb!

This is what i do ; send you on an intellectual errand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Edi-malu, tell me who replies his adversary with a dot

Uhuahahahahahahahaha!
Dullard!

I have drained you like a bítch fvcked dry by a dick.

Now go scavenge the globe for more diss lines and come back, and I'll send you back with a Raphael Nadal-esque backhanded slap.

Nuisance!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2018
postmann:

[s]You're what I term a text-book student. People who are confined to the basic rendition of rules. People who can't explore and go an extra mile to be creative because their brains are wired to follow and never to lead. People who are confined to the basics. You definitely haven't read anything outside the pages of this forum since you dropped out of second school.

This is the fundamental reason why you're a plagiarist, a copy and paste human photocopy machine without a sense of originality.

A look at your online activities on this platform reveals a man who has no clue or answers to the fundamental issues of life. If you can seek help on ways to manage your sickle cell ravaged genes, and ask for assistance on how to man up to a lady on the internet, then you are just another adult in diapers. You're not worth the weight of your own body mass.

Trying to tell someone to limit his laugh transcription to "hahahahahaha" concludes the certification of your dumdum-hood. I know your ever being in an arm in secondary school called JSS 2F is lengendary in dullardry, but this top-of-the-pile expository buffonery from you takes the cake!

We're several classes apart in intellect and breeding. And there's no meeting point between the great and the undignified except in cyberspace where we roam about like ghosts leaving behind the credentials of our physical pedigree. So it's easy for you to float around above your station and fancy yourself amongst the learned.

But if you cast your gaze down, you'd see your true body, lying deep in despondency, waiting for your silly fantasy to fade away. Then you'd come down to reality -- that you're still the same sickle cell-ed, barely educated drug addict whose hope of maintaining a one-minute penile erection rests on a substance named Tramadol[/s]

wink
Yaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnnnns! When did you become a motivational speaker? You are boring to the core! I stopped at the first paragraph and assumed the rest as thrash! Forgive me, i can't read what a half-baked brain projects!

You are a scatterbrained iidiot, Don't be a chicken, you are not giving this all your best! grin

There can not be any doubt in the fact that your exiatence is but a guile, a reminder of what a man is never to become , you seem weak now, seeming fustrated and agitated, i like it, it reflects being under immense pressure which validates why you would choose to bore me with some lame motivating-words! This is a brawl dude, go cry to your mamma if you are pained, i do not care
smiley

I knew you would run tail between legs after schooling you "YET AGAIN" , bros, you should embrace the idea of going back to school to seek qualitative education, cos being absent in times-past has influenced why you make the most obvious mistakes and yet argue like a paralytic-dunce, at the very least enroll yourself, it might expunge illeteracy from your progeny and other abnormal vices capable of further truncating your already brittled and stunted destiny smiley

Imagine this nonsensical piece of filth, this unintelligent-bastard basking in the aura and tendencies of moronic utterances having the balls to school me on being jobful....that is as laughable as it gets, every of your attitude reflects your mother's pitiful and pathetic sexual-experience, your mother's affirmed willingness to satisfy those drunks on usual basis is appalling, no wonder her guinea-worm infested cûnt aged faster than her face! cheesy

I am extremely confident that you are a failure, ome must be very poor to lay pride to a 2000 naira power bank, smh, you have nothing going for you in reality which is why a 40 year old man like you replies me as early as this when your mates are on their way to work trying to evade lagos-traffic! No doubt, your mother's imperative need for subsequent côcks was among the various reasons that typifies why you are deficient of brain-power, such intellectual-paralysis you beget! grin

You write like a teen, even reflect pain like one , Your clapbacks are similar to that of a child, You can't even deliver painful rebuttals, you should call on the medics now, if this were a physical brawl, your face would have been badly damaged!!!

Idiot!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2018
postmann:
[s]Edi-malu, tell me who replies his adversary with a dot

Uhuahahahahahahahaha!
Dullard!

I have drained you like a bítch fvcked dry by a dick.

Now go scavenge the globe for more diss lines and come back, and I'll send you back with a Raphael Nadal-esque backhanded slap.

Nuisance![/s]

postmann:

[s]Oh, Another empty post from the renowned JSS 2F dunce!!!
grin grin grin

You are scurrying all over the place like a dessert fox looking for some diss lines to steal.

And you were born with a brain like everyone else. But yours is only meant to copy and paste what others have created.

Anencephalic dweeb
This is what i do ; send you on an intellectual errand[/s].
i butchered you limb after limb whilst replying to that boring epistle of yours that almost lulled me to an unnecessary sleep! so it is a 4 line rebuttal of yours i'd simply put a dot to cos i was scared right? hahahahahaha!

your father who bestowed upon you this mannerism of thoughts should be euthanized at best and his filthineness used to replenish the soil for better yields!

kilode gan? cheesy This your foolishness is something we really need to look into oo bros, it is fast getting out of hand, i quoted you because i never wanted you to correct your mistakes, go back and see the several mistakes you made in that silly comment! it gave me headache! na everytime u dey gbagaun ni, mr shroud?

i have always reiterated you have the brains of a child, all you do is assume stupidly like a lamebrained faggôt and jump into me mentions!

enough of the gay talk abeg!

lezzgoat, i will pummel you so hard like a Cherokee drum,you would think God turned his back on you, unlike you i don't go into a fight unprepared like a sozzled iidiot

jobless foôlcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2018
postmann:

grin
hahahaha, there he goes again, olodo..killing me with bullets of blunder!

firstly, @bolded, it is either "you are being" or "you have been" yet you typed neither, public school drop out oshi! cheesy

Secondly, intelligence quotient is abbreviated as IQ and not I.Q, you are a complete-slowpoke, which even begs the question, can IQ be seen? it can only be measured, don't be an iidiot!

Thirdly, torture is the correct spelling and not tuture, who even puts "u" instead of "o" after the first 'T' , Nigga, don't kill yourslef before your time abeg...lol

lets get started

without mincing words, In all my days on this forum, never, i mean never have i come across someone as bone-headed, brain dead and harebrained as you!

How can just one single human brain contain this magnitude of foolishness now?cheesy

I have flawlessly and completely kept you out of strategy, you have become very unintelligent! You mean i would hide behind an alt? Me edimolu aka zeelord!

Lezz small time now you go say i dey yab yhu say you no get sense, you mean i would go through the stress of creating an alt just to type "well said", lol...EM U EM U, na him u be, a pseudo-intellectual dunce cheesy

Unlike you , i don't create alts like a jobless coward, every alt bears my trademark which to my knowledge doesn't exceed 2(edimolu and edimolu2 "with the zeelord on a deactivation after i got a ban till 2027", a year i suppose you would never witness). oponucheesy

sweetheart, you should know i would never create an alt to put effeminate sûckers like you in your place? Never! That's laughable , you flatter yourself way too much, You are never worth the troubles.. cheesy

So obviously you knew i was on a ban? Perhaps you initiated the ban, cos you failed to mention why i chose to reply you today!

Now notice something, did you see the way i reasoned and construed my words, it connotes intelligence, that is how great minds think, endeavour to follow such path and stop making a mockery of your education on se.un's forum!

pS: THIS WAS THE QUOTE I INITIALLY DOTTED TO REVEAL YOUR VERBAL WEAKNESS!2 NOW THAT I HAVE QUOTED IT..KILL YASELF Odecheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2018
WATCH HOW POSTMANN AKA LEZZ SHROUD AKA CHRISLEY WOULD COME BACK AND CLAIM BUSY!

GEEZ, I GET TIRED OF THEM AKA'S SEF...ARE YOU REALLY THAT JOBLESS? IMAGINE SOMEONE OWNING TO ALL THIS MONIKERS CLAIMING BUSY ON A WEDNESDAY MORNING! NAIRALAND DEFINES YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU ARE SEU.N'S PET DOG! SAY HI TO HIM FOR ME!

LEST I FORGET! HOW CAN ONE HUMAN BEING OWN UP TO ALL THESE ALTS? cheesy

TheMortician
Fearlez
Lezzlie
lezzjnr
lezznjr
Darktroll
lezz
Timelezz
UltraLeslie
TheBigBadTroll
vernomouslezz
TheDarknight
TheEnQuirer
reciprokal
Bloodonmyhands
lezzTheRipper
TheInkredible
Shroud
Nairalandheroes
Badbradley
Postmann
Burningblade
Deathlezz
chrisley
Timelord
Drivebykiller
Hammerothor
Wrathofhadez
Burningblade
MDCCCXXXIII
HellraiXer
Smokesandmirror
Timelord
Djailer

blood of Zachariah, your sole-existence defines joblessness! 40+ YEAR OLD lazy and unmarried faggôt! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2018
postmann:
Edimolu , You've been up since 5am trying to concoct a response. That's how slow you get when i put your brain on overdrive.

You were never born to compete at optimal levels.
blah blah blah...he complains virtually about everything like an unstable-loony!

no wonder you have got stuck in poverty, instead of moving ahead and facing every harshness of life like a man, he wallows in self-pity and laments on why se.un sacked him hence truncating his future! is that not why you have chosen to blight this forum with your dimwittedness as a payback? newsflash, he gives no heck about your piteous existence!

lazy-bone cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2018
edimolu2:

Yaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnnnns! When did you become a motivational speaker? You are boring to the core! I stopped at the first paragraph and assumed the rest as thrash! Forgive me, i can't read what a half-baked brain projects!

You stopped at the first paragraph and yet you rose up as early as a rooster to prepare this pile of anguish-induced baloney? You can't even tell a convincing lie to an 8year old grin. I'm your nightmare, the one who takes sleep away from you like boko haram takes peace from Borno. Half your miserable life has been dedicated to seeking revenge against me, while the other half is dedicated to tending to your sickle cell disease. I'm the road to your grave, boy!

I have the buttons to your sensory and motor neurons. Dictating every of your emotional stimuli, putting pressure on your oxygen-deprived lungs and piling more pressure on your half-alive heart. Each minute you spend with me draws you 30days closer to your grave. Your sickle-cell-ed organs and drug ravaged systems crumble before my electrifying presence.

Mummy calls you from her bed of woes (grave). She knows I'm the quickest route to your joining her.

edimolu2:
You are a scatterbrained iidiot, Don't be a chicken, you are not giving this all your best! grin

You're dealing with a seasoned e-Terminator. Every of my riposte are measured and controled. They're delivered in precision to rip out your emotional composure and have you screaming profanity like a forsaken biťch fvcked all night without pay grin

edimolu2:
There can not be any doubt in the fact that your exiatence is but a guile, a reminder of what a man is never to become , you seem weak now, seeming fustrated and agitated, i like it, it reflects being under immense pressure which validates why you would choose to bore me with some lame motivating-words! This is a brawl dude, go cry to your mamma if you are pained, i do not care
smiley

Life, as experienced by edimolu is like watching a heart-wrenching movie where the villain gets away with unprintable brutality. Spawning from a cursed bloodline of unhinged peasants, you jolted from your mother's rectovaginal fistula infested vàgina with poo and other human body waste ingested into your system. You started life on a back foot. With poor intellect and a life-terminal illness and got bullied by everyone in school including a girl who whopped your ass in public. Then you lost your mother to your murderous uncle who killed her in a rape-murder. She died with his fist choking her throat and his groins locked against hers as he pierced her pussý in brutal savagery.

Your uncle experienced the greatest sexual friction of his life as your mother's spirit was force-ejected from her body, leaving her pussý in a death-like grip to the mercy of his ferocious penile pounding. grin grin grin She died sexually fulfied, no thanks to your one-minute-man dad.

edimolu2:

I knew you would run tail between legs after schooling you "YET AGAIN" , bros, you should embrace the idea of going back to school to seek qualitative education, cos being absent in times-past has influenced why you make the most obvious mistakes and yet argue like a paralytic-dunce, at the very least enroll yourself, it might expunge illeteracy from your progeny and other abnormal vices capable of further truncating your already brittled and stunted destiny smiley

Imagine this nonsensical piece of filth, this unintelligent-bastard basking in the aura and tendencies of moronic utterances having the balls to school me on being jobful....that is as laughable as it gets, every of your attitude reflects your mother's pitiful and pathetic sexual-experience, your mother's affirmed willingness to satisfy those drunks on usual basis is appalling, no wonder her guinea-worm infested cûnt aged faster than her face! cheesy

I am extremely confident that you are a failure, ome must be very poor to lay pride to a 2000 naira power bank, smh, you have nothing going for you in reality which is why a 40 year old man like you replies me as early as this when your mates are on their way to work trying to evade lagos-traffic! No doubt, your mother's imperative need for subsequent côcks was among the various reasons that typifies why you are deficient of brain-power, such intellectual-paralysis you beget! grin

You write like a teen, even reflect pain like one , Your clapbacks are similar to that of a child, You can't even deliver painful rebuttals, you should call on the medics now, if this were a physical brawl, your face would have been badly damaged!!!

Idiot!

Teaching you is as unrewarding as casting pearls before swine. Such a bi-polar sociopath who is avoided like a leprous scourge in romance section. A tramadol dependant whose social life stinks of boredom and frustration.

Social media have eyes and it sees through your desperation. Your facade is poorly costumed, it can't stand the rays of truth - that you're birthed by a dead biťch who died from Persistent genital arousal disorder. Her pussý is still vibrating cocķ-cravingly in her grave 5yrs after her demise. And you're the baton bearer destined to continue her woes and unmarked earthly sojourn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2018
C'on boy! I don't have all day whopping your ass like a 2-dollar hooker.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by chrisley(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2018
edimolu2:
WATCH HOW POSTMANN AKA LEZZ SHROUD AKA CHRISLEY WOULD COME BACK AND CLAIM BUSY!

GEEZ, I GET TIRED OF THEM AKA'S SEF...ARE YOU REALLY THAT JOBLESS? IMAGINE SOMEONE OWNING TO ALL THIS MONIKERS CLAIMING BUSY ON A WEDNESDAY MORNING! NAIRALAND DEFINES YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU ARE SEU.N'S PET DOG! SAY HI TO HIM FOR ME!

LEST I FORGET! HOW CAN ONE HUMAN BEING OWN UP TO ALL THESE ALTS? cheesy

TheMortician
Fearlez
Lezzlie
lezzjnr
lezznjr
Darktroll
lezz
Timelezz
UltraLeslie
TheBigBadTroll
vernomouslezz
TheDarknight
TheEnQuirer
reciprokal
Bloodonmyhands
lezzTheRipper
TheInkredible
Shroud
Nairalandheroes
Badbradley
Postmann
Burningblade
Deathlezz
chrisley
Timelord
Drivebykiller
Hammerothor
Wrathofhadez
Burningblade
MDCCCXXXIII
HellraiXer
Smokesandmirror
Timelord
Djailer

blood of Zachariah, your sole-existence defines joblessness! 40+ YEAR OLD lazy and unmarried faggôt! cheesy

Edimolu pls stop spamming my page with your psychotic mentions.. Why would I deny been lezz/shroud when I so wish I could be like him in penmanship

I know you have been verbally assaulted by lezz in the past and you still feel some flashes of pain thats why you've been hovering on his sobriquets trying to get back at him.. But its such a vain mission you've embarked on cos you'l neva win, It's like pulling a knife in a gunfight

You can let de brawl drag on.. with your unavailing persistence while we laugh at your futility.. you have become so dumb to think you can subdue the synergic force of postmann n lezz; they'd whoop u silly

Am a gangster and a gentleman.. a double-edge sword and I won't hesitate to slash you

Cross me at your own risk

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2018
chrisley:

Edimolu pls stop spamming my page wit your psychotic mentions.. Why wil I deny been lezz/shroud when I so wish I can be like him in penmanship

I know you have been verbally assaulted by lezz in the past thats why you've been hovering on his sobriquets trying to get back at him.. But its such a vain mission you've embarked on cos you'l neva win, It's like pulling a knife in a gunfight

U can let de brawl drag on.. wit your unavailing persistence while we laugh at your futility.. you have become so dumb to think you can subdue the synergic force of postmann n lezz

Am a gangster and a gentleman.. a doublehead sword and I won't hesitate to slash you

so much mistakes in one writing! olodo ni e!

you are a foolish man with no sense! you are a gangster, imagine that pathetic cry for vindication, lezz you mumu no be small!

mr n-power ambassador....cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2018
edimolu2:

hahahaha, there he goes again, olodo..killing me with bullets of blunder!

firstly, @bolded, it is either "you are being" or "you have been" yet you typed neither, public school drop out oshi! cheesy

Secondly, intelligence quotient is abbreviated as IQ and not I.Q, you are a complete-slowpoke, which even begs the question, can IQ be seen? it can only be measured, don't be an iidiot!

Thirdly, torture is the correct spelling and not tuture, who even puts "u" instead of "o" after the first 'T' , Nigga, don't kill yourslef before your time abeg...lol

Education and edimolu are like two chemical compounds when put together produce a hyper-moronic disorder characterized by cognitive mismanagement and save-facing straw-grabbing tendencies.

A D-class student having the nerves to demand the chalk from his teacher! How preposterous does it get? Only a 3rd world, mis-educated peasant looks for typos in a sociol media forum. It is clear you must have been ridiculed all through your elementary school days for being a dullard.

When words are taken from thier initials, it is up to the user to decide whether to apply the dot(s) between the letters or exclude them. E.g US or U.S (United states).

Of course IQ can't be seen. But I was giving it an attribute of a living thing. It is called "personification" in poetry.

You're actually worse than a full blown illiterate. Being a half-illietrate, you are always tempted to stray away from your intellectual boundaries, constituting an annoyance to higher sensibilities.

Real intellects are concerned with grammatical blunders.
edimolu2:
lets get started

without mincing words, In all my days on this forum, never, i mean never have i come across someone as bone-headed, brain dead and harebrained as you!

How can just one single human brain contain this magnitude of foolishness now?cheesy

I have flawlessly and completely kept you out of strategy, you have become very unintelligent! You mean i would hide behind an alt? Me edimolu aka zeelord!

Lezz small time now you go say i dey yab yhu say you no get sense, you mean i would go through the stress of creating an alt just to type "well said", lol...EM U EM U, na him u be, a pseudo-intellectual dunce cheesy

Unlike you , i don't create alts like a jobless coward, every alt bears my trademark which to my knowledge doesn't exceed 2(edimolu and edimolu2 "with the zeelord on a deactivation after i got a ban till 2027", a year i suppose you would never witness). oponucheesy

sweetheart, you should know i would never create an alt to put effeminate sûckers like you in your place? Never! That's laughable , you flatter yourself way too much, You are never worth the troubles.. cheesy

So obviously you knew i was on a ban? Perhaps you initiated the ban, cos you failed to mention why i chose to reply you today!

Now notice something, did you see the way i reasoned and construed my words, it connotes intelligence, that is how great minds think, endeavour to follow such path and stop making a mockery of your education on se.un's forum!

pS: THIS WAS THE QUOTE I INITIALLY DOTTED TO REVEAL YOUR VERBAL WEAKNESS!2 NOW THAT I HAVE QUOTED IT..KILL YASELF Odecheesy

Did you just call me sweetheart? You demented fagit! Close that gapping rectum of yours, you sickle cell ravaged klutz!

I'm tired doing you the unthankful favour of injecting sense through your rectum during each fact-fvcking session. grin grin grin

Your gapping rectum has become as numb as your wooden skull.

Your charred lips and tramadol ravaged cells are evidential to your sociopathy. Indeed you're intelligent for asking for clues on simple things like genotype and how to woo a lady and for plagiarizing my phrases word for word and going on the Internet to steal diss.

Ewu! You must be the young upcoming Martin Luther King in your own eyes .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
hahahahahaha, this guy jobless no be small

see postmann staying glued to this thread forever waiting for my mention like a job-seeker hoping to be interviewed!

you go tire! am off again...keep waiting sho gbo!

idiiotcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
chrisley:

Edimolu pls stop spamming my page wit your psychotic mentions.. Why wil I deny been lezz/shroud when I so wish I can be like him in penmanship

I know you have been verbally assaulted by lezz in the past thats why you've been hovering on his sobriquets trying to get back at him.. But its such a vain mission you've embarked on cos you'l neva win, It's like pulling a knife in a gunfight

U can let de brawl drag on.. wit your unavailing persistence while we laugh at your futility.. you have become so dumb to think you can subdue the synergic force of postmann n lezz

Am a gangster and a gentleman.. a doublehead sword and I won't hesitate to slash you

olodo, there is nothing like doublehead! what kind of simpleton are you now? na by force to use grammar?

cross you at my own risk? nigga what have i been doing all this while? you must be a dimwitted bastard to think you pose a threat to any nairalander as long as i exist on this forum!

40 year old fool! poverty-stricken fella

thundar faya yhu for there sefcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
postmann:

[s]Education and edimolu are like two chemical compounds when put together produce a hyper-moronic disorder characterized by cognitive mismanagement and save-facing straw-grabbing tendencies.

A D-class student having the nerves to demand the chalk from his teacher! How preposterous does it get? Only a 3rd world, mis-educated peasant looks for typos in a sociol media forum. It is clear you must have been ridiculed all through your elementary school days for being a dullard.

When words are taken from thier initials, it is up to the user to decide whether to apply the dot(s) between the letters or exclude them. E.g US or U.S (United states).

Of course IQ can't be seen. But I was giving it an attribute of a living thing. It is called "personification" in poetry.

You're actually worse than a full blown illiterate. Being a half-illietrate, you are always tempted to stray away from your intellectual boundaries, constituting an annoyance to higher sensibilities.

Real intellects are concerned with grammatical blunders.

Did you just call me sweetheart? You demented fagit! Close that gapping rectum of yours, you sickle cell ravaged klutz!

I'm tired doing you the unthankful favour of injecting sense through your rectum during each fact-fvcking session. grin grin grin

Your gapping rectum has become as numb as your wooden skull.

Your charred lips and tramadol ravaged cells are evidential to your sociopathy. Indeed you're intelligent for asking for clues on simple things like genotype and how to woo a lady and for plagiarizing my phrases word for word and going on the Internet to steal diss.

Ewu! You must be the young upcoming Martin Luther King in your own eyes[/s] .

always looking for subtle ways to evade the foolishness steadily flowing behind him, such futile attempt! hahahahahaha

Dude you have become really soft, you whine more than you deliver pain! Try again, this time do a proof read else i'd scheme through like i did this!

am not responsible for your misfortunes!cheesy

broke-bitchcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
If there are any symptoms of Organic brain syndrome in social media, take a look at the online activities of edimolu/edimolu2 aka zeelord.

*From stalking ladies in romanceland and demanding for nudes.

* Then fighting with them and blackmailing them online when they refused

* Sending random PM's to girls in romanceland

* And getting serially blocked on WhatsApp by teenage girls

* Taking tramadol for erectile dysfunction and landing in the Emergency Unit in a hospital unconscious

* Begging to be accepted in a Nairaland offline group called league of monarch and getting rejected

* Asking a popular teenage romancelander , Harddon, for tips and help on how to get a girl in his street into his bed

* Admitting his own uncle murdered his mother in his zandha account now deactivated

Does anyone need to take this dude seriously?

A lad who has only created 2 threads one of which is asking for solution on how to manage his defective genotype!!!

Now the question is if the parents who brought this slip of humanity to the world couldn't even mind their genotype compatibility, would they really mind how to nurture a child emotionally and intellectually into a proper balanced adult?

The answer is no!!! Parents who didn't mind their genotype only care about their animal basic Impulses.

Edimolu is an offshoot of primal lust and unthinking , casual fúck.

No more no less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2018
E pain am!

LezzGoat, aka postmann aka chrisley aka shroud aka badbradley, i weak for your several alts ah swear,

This is as laughable as it gets, someone is really pained like a life-reject! you will tire!

i got this for you! wink

i can't begin to imagine how pathetic you come off throwing yourself into an unnecessary confusion and bewilderment by neglecting the general purpose to which you were wrongly-birthed!

Please take a gander at this irredeemable foolish-nonentity having the balls to challenge me in verbal correctness ,it is therefore self-evident you apply too much pressure anytime it comes to the application of intellect and improvision you are always found insufficiently lacking in that regard!

creating a thread to ask if alcohol is good for one's health must be the height of foolishness? how dumb can a 40 year old man get? Yet the thread was not graced with more than two comments, hahahahaha!cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2612138/alcohol-really-bad-health

You are a disgrace to all 40 years olds, your dead father would be making repeated turns in his grave wishing he had wanked you off on your whorish mother's stretch mark infested and unattractive thighs!

As schizophrenic as you are!

*you embarked on a 9 hour journey all the way to anambra leaving your slum for toto's sake, yet the 17 year old witnessed your ugliness and ridiculed you on the spot. You cried and lamented like a broke biitch for days on this forum trying to evade condemnation, yet it was as futile as filling a basket with water, deed had already been done!

*You are that broke biitch who begged for 1000 naira mtn recharge card during the nairaland contest smiley

*the bumb.ae obsessed faggôt,men like you are the kind that would sniff a girls dried-out panties to get an erection! Stupîd-wânker!cheesy

*You are the mod that was sacked by se.un without remorse, you lost your dignity and your only means of survival and till date you have been poverty-stuck like a "rusted-nutted-bolt". smiley

*Imagine a 40 aged fool laying pride to owning a power bank of 2000 naira that he had to snap and upload the picture! you must really hail from a wretched family! smiley

*Your frequent masturbation validates why you have a very thin, unbalanced and shaky legs like one suffering from polio.

*You would stay awake all in the name of dissing, when those in your age bracket are either banging their wives or making money calculations! Only if you would churn this amount of energy into reality, you could have fathered kids!...lolcheesy

*At your age you still lay claim to being an E-warlord, jesus,an online-jagaban?do you know how hard i laugh upon sighting that pathectic-cry for vindication?

*You are the product of a wasted fûck, which validates why you have no shame and would frolick around 19year olds so you could either rape them or beg from them! one word explains you...pedophilic-RAPIST!cheesy

Yet you do not possess the intellectual wherewithal to carry out any meaningful accomplishments offline which is why you have decided to harangue and hound nairalanders in a piteous and self-defeating attempt just to gain recognition that seems so absent offline!cheesy

MR MAN NAIRALAND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FAILURES! smiley

Screenshot below is where you cc'ed some persons in their mid or late twenties to come bail you out yet they ignored your mention like a cancer, doesn't that make you look less intelligent and more stupid? A wounded horse who thinks he still matters in the thoughts of his cohorts, dude you have become so irrelevant to them, they are bettering their lives while you keep wasting your life away and getting obsessed with nairaland like it is your family's property! cheesy

i hope you do realize soon enough you are just a shameless-nitwit!cheesy

Please endeavour to work hard and fill those pot holes that has rendered your life worthless and without the tiniest substance, like for instance get married, get a job , have kids, and pleaaaaaseeeee stop masturbating on bum.bae's profile pictures, it breaks your self-esteem, well that's for starters though!cheesy

Bàstardcheesy

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by chrisley(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
edimolu2:
E pain am!

LezzGoat, aka postmann aka chrisley aka shroud aka badbradley, i weak for your several alts ah swear,

This is as laughable as it gets, someone is really pained like a life-reject! you will tire!

i got this for you! wink

i can't begin to imagine how pathetic you come off throwing yourself into an unnecessary confusion and bewilderment by neglecting the general purpose to which you were wrongly-birthed!

Please take a gander at this irredeemable foolish-nonentity having the balls to challenge me in verbal correctness ,it is therefore self-evident you apply too much pressure anytime it comes to the application of intellect and improvision you are always found insufficiently lacking in that regard!

creating a thread to ask if alcohol is good for one's health must be the height of foolishness? how dumb can a 40 year old man get? Yet the thread was not graced with more than two comments, hahahahaha!cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2612138/alcohol-really-bad-health

You are a disgrace to all 40 years olds, your dead father would be making repeated turns in his grave wishing he had wanked you off on your whorish mother's stretch mark infested and unattractive thighs!

As schizophrenic as you are!

*you embarked on a 9 hour journey all the way to anambra leaving your slum for toto's sake, yet the 17 year old witnessed your ugliness and ridiculed you on the spot. You cried and lamented like a broke biitch for days on this forum trying to evade condemnation, yet it was as futile as filling a basket with water, deed had already been done!

*You are that broke biitch who begged for 1000 naira mtn recharge card during the nairaland contest smiley

*the bumb.ae obsessed faggôt,men like you are the kind that would sniff a girls dried-out panties to get an erection! Stupîd-wânker!cheesy

*You are the mod that was sacked by se.un without remorse, you lost your dignity and your only means of survival and till date you have been poverty-stuck like a "rusted-nutted-bolt". smiley

*Imagine a 40 aged fool laying pride to owning a power bank of 2000 naira that he had to snap and upload the picture! you must really hail from a wretched family! smiley

*Your frequent masturbation validates why you have a very thin, unbalanced and shaky legs like one suffering from polio.

*You would stay awake all in the name of dissing, when those in your age bracket are either banging their wives or making money calculations! Only if you would churn this amount of energy into reality, you could have fathered kids!...lolcheesy

*At your age you still lay claim to being an E-warlord, jesus,an online-jagaban?do you know how hard i laugh upon sighting that pathectic-cry for vindication?

*You are the product of a wasted fûck, which validates why you have no shame and would frolick around 19year olds so you could either rape them or beg from them! one word explains you...pedophilic-RAPIST!cheesy

Yet you do not possess the intellectual wherewithal to carry out any meaningful accomplishments offline which is why you have decided to harangue and hound nairalanders in a piteous and self-defeating attempt just to gain recognition that seems so absent offline!cheesy

MR MAN NAIRALAND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FAILURES! smiley

Screenshot below is where you cc'ed some persons in their mid or late twenties to come bail you out yet they ignored your mention like a cancer, doesn't that make you look less intelligent and more stupid? A wounded horse who thinks he still matters in the thoughts of his cohorts, dude you have become so irrelevant to them, they are bettering their lives while you keep wasting your life away and getting obsessed with nairaland like it is your family's property! cheesy

i hope you do realize soon enough you are just a shameless-nitwit!cheesy

Please endeavour to work hard and fill those pot holes that has rendered your life worthless and without the tiniest substance, like for instance get married, get a job , have kids, and pleaaaaaseeeee stop masturbating on bum.bae's profile pictures, it breaks your self-esteem, well that's for starters though!cheesy

Bàstardcheesy

"Correlation does not imply causation" .. the fact that your tormentors sound very much alike does not mean those disses are from same person..

The monikers you have up there are three diffrent persons yet you keep mixing things up.. Now I am guilty by affiliation because of your impaired discerning capability

Am just imagining how silly you will look the day will discover you've been misquoting innocent people.. thats if you will ever regain your sanity cos your charred lips is a testament that you're always high on a spliff

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
chrisley:

"Correlation does not imply causation" .. the fact that your tormentors sound very much alike does not mean those disses are from same person..

The monikers you have up there are three diffrent persons yet you keep mixing things up.. Now I am guilty by affiliation because of your impaired discerning capability

Am just imagining how silly you will look the day will discover you've been misquoting innocent people.. thats if you will ever regain your sanity cos your charred lips is a testament that you're always high on a spliff
will yhu shut up, you are never any good at lying, you lack the mental-strength!

Man up and stop the consistent whining like a silly biitch having brain seizures!

i would never have known of the existence of this moniker if you hadn't quoted me out of nowhere like a Numbskull, an old account that barely had up to 50 comments, which was why i ignored you like a disease, now i see through your bullshyte, now am ready to bring you hell en bloccheesy

You know postmann to be different from lezz yet you never quoted either account until 2018!
You are not lezz yet you know of the picture i took in front of a pharmacy store when i took my babe's phone to the engineer, you are a fûcked up retard!cheesy

Out of the blues you know the car lezzGoat and errandmann uses, you have never affiliated yourself with any of lezz's cohort, but you are quick to defy all odds and cry foul for vindication that lez aint post!. hahahahahaha, ode ni eecheesy

perhaps you forget not everyone is dumb like you.... MR LEZZ, try get sense now, you are showing too many signs of dementia!.

The more you quote me with this moniker reveals albeit subtly who you are! , and it shan't be well with you for playing the victim card! you boasted with this moniker you would slash me to pieces! oya slash me ooo, type what you have never typed before?

MR N-POWER AMBASSADOR

lol, yes and the charred lips, please leave am like that, my homiez an folks are cool with it and my babe as hell aint complaining.cheesy....i post my pictures as i deem fit cos i love me self, i wish i could say the same for you, leave the darkness alone! is it your dark? ugly-baboon cheesy

But one thing is for sure, it can't be as dark as your mother's distended and charcoal-stained cûnt from the innumerable count of dîîck manifestation she bestowed upon herself, her love for côcks was beyond this world!

ode!cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by chrisley(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
edimolu2:

will yhu shut up, you are never any good at lying, you lack the mental-strength!

Man up and stop the consistent whining like a silly biitch having brain seizures!

i would never have known of the existence of this moniker if you hadn't quoted me out of nowhere like a Numbskull, an old account that barely had up to 50 comments, which was why i ignored you like a disease, now i see through your bullshyte, now am ready to bring you hell en bloccheesy

You know postmann to be different from lezz yet you never quoted either account until 2018!
You are not lezz yet you know of the picture i took in front of a pharmacy store when i took my babe's phone to the engineer, you are a fûcked up retard!cheesy

Out of the blues you know the car lezzGoat and errandmann uses, you have never affiliated yourself with any of lezz's cohort, but you are quick to defy all odds and cry foul for vindication that lez aint post!. hahahahahaha, ode ni eecheesy

perhaps you forget not everyone is dumb like you.... MR LEZZ, try get sense now, you are showing too many signs of dementia!.

The more you quote me with this moniker reveals albeit subtly who you are! , and it shan't be well with you for playing the victim card! you boasted with this moniker you would slash me to pieces! oya slash me ooo, type what you have never typed before?

MR N-POWER AMBASSADOR

lol, yes and the charred lips, please leave am like that, my homiez an folks are cool with it and my babe as hell aint complaining.cheesy....i post my pictures as i deem fit cos i love me self, i wish i could say the same for you, leave the darkness alone! is it your dark? ugly-baboon cheesy

But one thing is for sure, it can't be as dark as your mother's distended and charcoal-stained cûnt from the innumerable count of dîîck manifestation she bestowed upon herself, her love for côcks was beyond this world!

ode!cheesy

Like my hommie boostdom rightly said " ignorance is like a prison with invisible bars"

Its one thing to be ignorant.. but its folly to deliberately refuse to learn

Time will tell and we'll see who will laugh last

You're questioning how I knew about your chemist shop and how I know much about postmann and lezz.. please what the essense of following someone on nairaland? Is it to read what the person posts and shares? And why won't I know about you edimolu when I read their posts and the brawls they had with you

Are you wilfully daft or is it embedded in your genetic make-up?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo) / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October / Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.