Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (23838 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / My Gf Told Me She Aborted In Her Last Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2009
@Phatwizkid. Just come to Okija shrine and ask for the ochinawata 1 and I shall respond. . . . Wait a minute, did you just say your husband and children are coming? If you must know, this isn't a family vacation. I shall send my old rickety bus to convey you down to okija shrine whenever you're ready for the cleansing.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2009
Crazykid, am ready but must take my hubby & kids along with me o. Just bring d bus, i am w8in at d bus stop.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2009
Phatwizkid in order to avoid unneccesary arguments, I've decided that your family shall be permitted to travle with you. But they shall all be blindfolded. And don't ask me why. It's the custom here.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2009
Crazykid, u must blindfold my family huh? Dat means sumtin bad/ cumbersome wants 2 happen.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Amigoz(f): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2009
hmmm

shrine!, blindfolding, !.okija ! cheesy

wot type of kinkyness is goin on hia shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2009
Uninvited tombo fly!!! Gbeborun!!!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by tommy2k2(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2009
thread topic is: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship?
but two people are messing things up here
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by aus123(m): 10:47am On Mar 11, 2009
@Pat

NL babe,

You dey try,

I will soon nominate u oooooo,
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2009
U berra go and nominate oda pple, nat me. Don't derail dis thread!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by aus123(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2009
@Pat

You know ,
That is what I ,

Nominate u for,
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2009
What? Abeg letz talk on fone.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by aus123(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2009
Call u later
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2009
Ok, but plz don't misnominate.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by UrDreamGal: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2009
he was just wasting my time and energy. he's an alcoholic and sometimes chose his friends over me so i had 2 do something.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by aus123(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2009
@urdreamgal

What did u do,,,,,,
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by UrDreamGal: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2009
went to his house and i realised that he has been drinking with his friend on our anniversary. got frustrated and ended things.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by aus123(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2009
@dream

But u could have talks things over with him,
Who knows, he might have changed and apologized,

I will advised u never make decision,

When you are angry,
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by UrDreamGal: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2009
i think i've made de right decision ever. i'm now dating a very great guy hey i mean most of de south african guys r just useless. u won't find a faithful guy in south africa anymore. things have changed completely
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by aus123(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2009
@dream

That is a generalisation statement,

All can never be bad,

Thanks goodness, u now found ur Mr Right,

Wishing u d best of ur relationship,
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by UrDreamGal: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2009
@aus123 thanks a whole lot. but i don c myself spending years with him. he travels a lot. i wish i was born in nigeria i thnk de r lots of opportunities de. bt i wil achieve mae goalz sumday.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by aus123(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ Dream

Are u still in SA,
Even at that, there are a lot Naija in SA,

But it doesn't mean it has to be a Nigerian anyway,

Been born out of ur home country doesn't give u less opportunities,

Just keep ur head straight,

Don't forgone prayers also,

You are beautiful, lovely and adorable,
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by vanderjo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2009
@post,
Cuz i was damn caring,loving and she wouldn't want none of that,anyway she was always banging men,she prefer running around and the dough?But now i have a job and can hardly love.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by babycool(f): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2009
How i ended my last is not worth talking about but how i started the recent is wow! wow! grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by aus123(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2009
@babycool

Talk abt it babe
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by UrDreamGal: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2009
aus123 u insipe me u seem like a nice person. are u in nigeria? cos i'm in s.a hey
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by aus123(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2009
@dream

Thanks 4 dat compliment,

I am in Naija,
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ItsMeShona(f): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2009
fhfhgf
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by virgie(f): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2009
@ Topic

I ended my last relationship cos the guy was just too boring. I endured it for months, but it began to choke me, so I ran for my dear life!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2009
How many of these topics una go open?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by topup: 5:10am On Mar 16, 2009
I initially ignored this thread because I don't really care how or why my last relationship ended anymore (since I am still unsure).

However, I checked it and there are SO many women on this - seems we hold things for longer than guys or we are fond of talking about breakups, and guys bottle it all up inside??

Anyways to be respectful to the topic;

It ended because I said the words; "I can't continue to go out with someone who can't commit to me." - since a few days before I asked him why he'd become SO distant and his response was that he didn't think he could commit and then all the excuses followed, which shows me that there really wasn't anything for him to point his finger at that I'd done. I believe there is more to the story, rest assure when I get the information it will be here smiley

I'm doing great though & keeping busy.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by nethacker(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2009
@topup, Mine is similar to urs too, My girl intentionally created a communication GAP btw us cos 1)I am a Celestial born child and 2)I am a Polytechnic graduate.She just graduated from a university so she was intoxicated,
If these 2 things could have broken us up,i asked:Where is d Love?Although she came back begging after 2months.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2009
she wasn't giving me sex

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? / Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.