Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (23767 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / My Gf Told Me She Aborted In Her Last Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Eclairs: 1:52am On Feb 06, 2008
She didnt trust me well enough to be with me. Claimed I didnt put her first as she was upset with my relationship with my female friends.

We stil get on really well though
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by victorian(f): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2008
cos he said my love is too passionate for him and that he cant love me the way i do him. So,he does not wish to waste my time and give me false hopes, It hurts sha cry but i will get by. why do we fall inlove with partners that dont truly care? sad
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by PurestBoy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2008
I broke up because I couldn't stand her cheating on me
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by holythug(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2008
ended dis recent 1, cos dis 1 no differnet from tax collector
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by NubianQ(f): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2008
it was really bad! but Long story short, he didn't need my services anymore wink
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Pataki: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2008
It was pointless, aimless and useless. cheesy
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Metroguy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2008
Are you geared to becoming a star someday and join the league of STARS in Nollywood and earn mouth-watering pay? Well, if your answer is yes, then you're at the right place. This is a once-in-a-life-time opportunity to join the Movie Industry. To join go to

http://www.nollywoodpictures..com

See You In Nollywood!!!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by simplysmat(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2009
She bleeped my brother.
She got an admission into some school in osun state when my bro was in 400 at OAU. And that was the first thing she got about to doing(Even before she finished her registration). Stuff pained me 'cos she was like the hottest chic i ever been with.
I've been fuckin around since sha. She kinda upgraded my status inthe area. Happy it happened when it did.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Affeni(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2009
I called it quits because
1. She was always demanding for money or material things

2. She smokes and drinks.

3. She always wants me around her.

4. She was the first to ask for sex right in their house.

5. She was a log of wood when it came to sex.

6. She always comes to my place with her friends thereby making me irritated with unnecessary spendings. Imagine a time i took her out she called 3 of her younger ones to join in the parade.

7. She never wanted any female around me, let me stop here.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by tboy1(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2009
No communication and it was only based on Sex
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Yemgaf(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2009
Hmm, We ve 2 leav eachoda cos d location and my job. I stay in lag, i do go 2 abia wit my boss, so i met her dere, we luv ourself, bt wen i quit i cant go there again. Bt we do cal eachoda.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by spikedcylinder: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2009
He ate a giraffe.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by follypimpi(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2009
How come they r more female poster's than male ??
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by soulamanne(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2009
vey sweet thread.i noticed these
1.everybody bares their hearts out.most stuffs said sound genuine
2.there are more babes tham guys

as pa me.this is my first real thingy witha girl.ve always been flingin around.it is been 3yrs sha and ups and downs ve been in.i love her so much but am keepin my hearts open cos u neva can trust girls.they are unstable and mine is even 19(am 25) so she is more unstable.ve learnt a lot from this thread and i ve an instinct if it wont work at the end,it wont be my fault.at least is a promise ve made to myself cos i wont ve time chasin a new girl when i ve a career to build.like i tell my gf,what we ve will be a function of what she does.i will leave her to RUN or RUIN the relationship.am ready to go whicever way she does.but like i said i love her and wont mind gettin married to her.

so i read on this thread to see more experiences.thunms up guys.this love thing na wa o
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2009
@Topic. Because we weren't meant for each other.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2009
because his money has finished, and i don't wanna suffer.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by tommy2k2(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2009
bcz she is a stripper
@ pat
u no wat i mean
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2009
patwhizkid:

because his money has finished, and i don't wanna suffer.
I think you need deliverance; fortunately for you, I do conduct deliverance classes; but first, I must strip you naked and give you 24 strokes of my horsewhip so those things tormenting you would flee.

Then I would evoke the great afoghastroiatus spirit into your body. And I can assure you that from then henceforth, you shall display a normal attitude.

Finally, my charges are free, so feel free to come whenever you’re less busy.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ok crazykid, wen is d deliverance taking place, and where? But there is natin bad in wat i said o. Why must u strip me naked 1st, what kinda horsewhip r u talking about? Na freeshow i want, i dey come.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by chamotex(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2009
@ topic

Due to poor performances . . . . . so I bounced her
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2009
Poor performances in bed or what?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by chamotex(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2009
patwhizkid:

Poor performances in bed or what?

Do I have to spell it out for you?
She doesn't know how to ride a horse like you do.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2009
Chamotex, plz o, i dunno how to ride a horse lyk ur thousand gfs o. Na me holy pass.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by chamotex(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2009
Whats unholy about riding a horse? It's just a horse
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2009
Hmmmn, u think i dunno d kinda horse riding u are talking about? Oooh, u think am a kid eh.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by bluespice(f): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2009
gosh cant even remember tongue
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2009
@Phatwizkid. Don't worry, I won't strip you any more. But I would advice you to still come for the process. . .
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 11, 2009
you know i always thought the patwhizkid was male. shocked
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by tope2000(f): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2009
davidylan:

you know i always thought the patwhizkid was male. shocked

That was why debo voted her as the most delusional cuz she is always changing her sex cheesy
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2009
I strongly believe that some strong forces are tormenting her. . . That's why I suggested deliverance.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2009
tope2000:

That was why debo voted her as the most delusional cuz she is always changing her sex cheesy

Maybe she's bisexual.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 7:07am On Mar 11, 2009
Who is bisexual? Crazykid, may i knw d venue & date plz? So dat i can start packing my load (my hubby & children), provided u are gonna take d responsibility of feeding & welfare. No wahala sha, na free show i want, as far as say e no go be hanging movement & we no go enta 1 chance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! / Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter / What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.