Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,992 members, 7,856,012 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (23925 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / My Gf Told Me She Aborted In Her Last Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2007
tianshie:

She got into nassarrawa polytechnic and began to put on airs like I never went to school so I did her like toilet paper cool
haha cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2007
kateflow:

lol
wats funny
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by nana(f): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2007
Mehn, this thread is just too funny
We had to go our seperate ways for peace to reign, But all thanks to Cupid, I found happiness just when i least expected it, smiley
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by spoilt(f): 12:45am On Mar 17, 2007
@tianshie
she got into nasarawa poly and started putting on airs? shocked if she enter havard na im be say heaven go fall!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by stellose(f): 2:29am On Mar 17, 2007
@cutee- ass , you still online.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by stellose(f): 4:20am On Mar 17, 2007
Nairalanders,  mine, was a painful one, as i writing this with tears pouring down my checks once again, this tears  has refused to go away from my eyes  .  mine was not a relationship, my ex husband saw me when we came home to spend the exmas from port harcourt. He had to send my cousin to tell me how much he likes me, love they say never hides when that true person shows.

I am avery beautiful lady till this day, no man passes without looking at me including women, i have been called a mamaid several times ,when am walking on the street and in the market place . i went for beauty pageants ect.

My ex- husband was the type that grew up in the village infact a tipical village boy. at that time he drives bus from my village to owerri town. they where so poor that i never cared, there house was mud house, all that i cared was him. before i met him there was this man coming for my hand in marriage, then he works with a bank in lagos. i openly told him that he was waisting his time . this i made known in present of my family, my kid sisters prefered the other guy which is my ex- husband today.

Some how he came to myschool then at oko poly technic  to inform me that he was going away to amsterdam and that he will be back, we promised never to leave each other and that what ever happened will be man and wife. then i was only 20 years old. the tears is still runing down my eyes  as am telling my story. he left i never saw him, again, he called on through some ones phone 1994, we spoke on and on like that till 1995, the necessary traditional rites were carried out though he asked his parents to come and perform this rite. he was keeping in tourch but not as much.

I Left oko polytechnic cos it was too far, i had to come back to ph, i started with uniport, for some years i did not hear from him, news came that he was with a white lady there, i did not want my parents to hear this, i kept to myself, yet i was dyingcc  cos i my heart was with him, i graduated from  uniport 2002, before then i went into buying and selling as to keep myself busy, i traveled to duabi, turkey every now and then to buy ladies wear and gold to sell. i bought two cars , i gave one to oceaneering company for hire here in ph .They wrer paying me #100.00 each month. i was saving for both of us . .

Year 2003 july24 my husband came back from amsterdam, i had to transfer all belongings from port harcourt to the village as my family house hadnt enuough space to contain property.we moved to lagos august. i ketp my matrimonial home in good condition before returning to ph for N.Y.S.C camp.
Am a well brought up girlform child hood, not minding my beauty,  cooking and washing is one thing i love, i kept my husband clean by washing his cloths , pants etc, oh God ?  i dont allow him to go out inthe morning with out eating.

My husband started bringing girls to our matrimonial home, The gateman told me this when i came back from camp .
.i kept cool, my darling husband comes home by 10.30pm each day still i will run the bath for him to refreshing up ,then i will serve him dinner, i will wait till he finishes then we will retire to our room , sex was something esle, his penis can not stand onless he uses a cream he brought in from amsterdam to masturbate his penis before we can have sex and when this happens  sex is 2minutes. still i did not mind cos i love hime, the girls where still calling my home including the white girl he was seeing in amsterdam. I Confronted him telling him to tell ngozi his girl to stop calling my home.
i finally got ngozi,s number from his phone i called the girl to come see me, infact i was shocked that my husband could stoop so long for a girl not up to his wife she told me  everything  i showed her the pictures she took with my husband.
infact i knew is not her fault i hugged her like my kid sis cos my husband did not tell her he is married.

six months to our staying together i was asking for the fruit of the womb from my husband,as my father inlaw started disturbing me, the man i love could tell his father to stop,  as the fault was not from me . when ever we had sex i will dash into our toilet to check for sperm this i have many times and could not find any, i had to ask him why he was always drinking VIGRA. that i will inform his parents in the village  thereby taking them to the clinic so that doctor can explain more to them .that when the man i love told that he was IMPOTENT. we wept betterly that night.

I told him that i was ready to have a child  for him any how he wants it as to save him from the shame and our marriage and love for him. i never knew my husband used his man hood for money rituals. when he was in nigeria and he was  a cultist and he loved me because i brought him luck. my husband was a deep international 419 since from amsterdam to nigeria which i never liked i wanted him to quit but no way , i left my home in lagos i cry each day till now, i lost evrything little i had before he came back , now am not looking like the stella i used to look no job, though am looking for one since last year., am starting afresh,  i dont hate men , only that it will take time for me to love again, i say i will remain a single parents all my life, i cant forget Ben my husband,   its been two years now we went our separate ways , i saw him last year december in the village he wa looking so tin, yet unmarried and no children. i feel and long to be with a man some day. but my whole self says no. stay single. but this is not what i what for myself in live. love is this how you want me to end up?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by spoilt(f): 4:27am On Mar 17, 2007
@stellose

kpele oh! you have suffered enough. just move on. what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. besides there are a gazillion good men out there who will treat you better. ok? kiss
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by stellose(f): 4:57am On Mar 17, 2007
@spoilt,
Thank you , at least me say it out may it will help.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by stellose(f): 4:59am On Mar 17, 2007
at least let me say it out before i die in silence
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by jgirl3: 5:18am On Mar 17, 2007
That was very moving. cry
From what you said, any man would be lucky to have you. I bet he's regretting it right now and i'm sure he would never find anyone like you. It's a good thing you found out months into the relationship and not like 15 years of your life. You will definitely find someone that would treat you like a princess and would be worth your time. kiss
They say every disappointment is a blessing, and I truly hope that manifests itself in your life.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by bluenubian(f): 6:19am On Mar 17, 2007
am sorry i had to laugh grin grin grin grin, he used his man hood for rituals!!!, so people still believe in that crap undecided
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by spoilt(f): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2007
@bluenubian
apparently they still believe that oh my sister! i was trying to explain the concept of using your manhood for rituals to an american friend of mine over here. she couldnt even begin to imagine what i was talking about. its truly an alien concept to them here. its real funny though! grin grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2007
The whole story is bleeped! Simply rubbish. Thats exactly what happens when you allow a guy you know nothing about sleep with you, suddenly he becomes zeus even if he's the weakest of men or a potential wealthy man in a few years when presently he can't write letter O with the bottow of a bottle.
For God sake, dont love because of money but fall in love where there is comfort.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2007
Anyway, i didnt really have any physical attraction to the babe from day one, except that she's large at the front. I's meant to keep her company the day we met while my pal was with her friend. Suddenly she's all over me and i couldn't tell her stop cos i'd not had enough. Before i knew it, we'd occupied the same bed in less than 3weeks. Imagine, what kind of girl do you sleep with without asking her out? She's a good girl though, respectful, good companion, great cook etc but except the Lord build the house, the workers labour in vain!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by fatliar(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2007
stellose i really feel for u GOD in his infinie goodness will give u your bone of ur bone nd flesh of your flesh

AMEN
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Christino(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2007
Stellose,

Are you sure this is not a good nollywood story? Abeg get in touch with Chico Ejiro or Jeta Amata and earn cash writing a moving story for them.

SEUN where are you come and a see a potential Nollywood script! shocked
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by fatliar(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2007
christino where o u leave in iyanaipaja
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by agnesoseka: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2007
cos it was time 2 move on,
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by kateflow(f): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2007
agnesoseka:

because it was time 2 move on,

move on to were
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Christino(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2007
fatliar:

christino where o u leave in iyanaipaja
Alimosho, Amo-Oil Area (right along the main road). I'm out for the weekend!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by mohawkchic(f): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2007
~Hmm,it's been 7 years since i had an Ex shocked !!! lol, I don't even recall why we broke up undecided anyways . . . i never was one to stick around to find out back then either lipsrsealed , tell you the thruth, i can't be asked to think back that long ago, I've learnt No Matter What Life Throws At You: Always Recognise The Negative But Never Dwell On It!! sOo i reckon its a damn good thing i can't refuse to recall grin

~Ooooh by the way am a Mum ~Wife . . . has been for 6 years now and am lovin it!!!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by osegwu(m): 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2007
Was not working after NYSC so was no longer good for her.

So I left her for those she thought are good.

Now things are just cool she want s to come back meanwhile

my wedding is next month.

Still me
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by kateflow(f): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2007
osegwu:

Was not working after NYSC so was no longer good for her.

So I left her for those she thought are good.

Now things are just cool she want s to come back meanwhile

my wedding is next month.

Still me

she miss her luck
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by tianshie(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2007
@Spolit
If she enter harvard she for begin speak wit her nose the second day.
Yeye girl grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2007
That waS Such a long Story Stellrose!
i dont believe in rituals! itS just One of those myths So get over it! cheesy
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by tianshie(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2007
[quote author=Rhodalyn link=topic=44351.msg969417#msg969417 date=1174150886
i don't believe in rituals! itS just One of those myths[quote][/quote]

You go girl! Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by deejay1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2007
mine was because i was travellin abroad and i dont believe in long distance relationship. to be honest with y'all i still like this babe thou but could just do the long distance relationship thing. i still get some knocks off my friends and brothers coz all of them like this girl.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2007
as much bullshit guys like to say about wanting a girl that is this and that, blah blah obedient like a dog, no one likes someone who isnt confident/door mat. I rather be single than go thru what stellose did in the name of marriage esp with a dude that couldnt even keep it up.

Parading women around and you were still acting like the typical Stepford Wife. I hope many girls learn form your story stellose.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2007
Rhodalyn:

i don't believe in rituals! itS just One of those myths So get over it! cheesy

You're not Nigerian so why would you understand her story?

Probably he didnt use his manhood for anything but she had rather believe that than believe that he was just an impotent loser. Let her believe whatever she wants, wetin be your own.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by debosky(m): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2007
get off your high horse missy, not all men want doormats, submissiveness or humility aint necessarily being doormats,

all I can hope is that the men behave in a manner deserving and respectful of such women
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2007
In case you were talking to me

not all men want doormats, submissiveness or humility aint necessarily being doormats

The hell does this even mean?

and don't be jealous of my horse. Buy your own. elebi
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Ferlie(m): 12:04am On Mar 18, 2007
because of too much sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Some Family Members Act Like They Don't Care / 5 Most Sexually Active Towns In Nigeria / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.