Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (23904 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / My Gf Told Me She Aborted In Her Last Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by sisimose(f): 1:43am On Mar 21, 2007
'you didnt satisfy me in bed' comes under the umbrella ''BORED''
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 21, 2007
sisimose:

lmao David
has the B word been said to you before  tongue

lai lai. . . i'm just imagining what its like to walk up to me and tell me you want out because u're bored.
Women na wa
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by sisimose(f): 1:46am On Mar 21, 2007
;d aww bless you smiley
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by debosky(m): 1:46am On Mar 21, 2007
if it does, then its the worst thing, but bored seems imply no mental/conversational stimulation, not lack of skills in the bedroom sport
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by sisimose(f): 1:48am On Mar 21, 2007
nah bored can include and does include you dont do it for me no mo in the bedroom. If there is no mental stimulation how the heck will there be sexual stimulation not to talk of say you wan wet your whistle
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 21, 2007
not being able to satisfy her in the bedroom is manageable, i don't care most especially when if it ever gets to that point i'm already off the relationship.
Being boring as an individual is way worse!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 1:55am On Mar 21, 2007
This is how i can tell if someone is good and not boring in. Through their dancing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Boring = Loser. Anyway i never had a boring guy in my life before and it's always gonna stay that way.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 21, 2007
Omo Eko:

This is how i can tell if someone is good and not boring in. Through their dancing cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked what if they dont like dancing? You dump them?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by sisimose(f): 1:59am On Mar 21, 2007
lol
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 2:02am On Mar 21, 2007
davidylan:

shocked shocked shocked what if they don't like dancing? You dump them?
U damn right but u should be able to dance slow music, all he got to do is hold my wait and follow my moves, grind along with me. even if i have to dance with him while he sit on the chair
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 2:04am On Mar 21, 2007
does aggressive people are not boring at all especially in bed
I like a guy that can throw my against the way
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by sisimose(f): 2:04am On Mar 21, 2007
:-x
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 21, 2007
Omo Eko:

U damn right but u should be able to dance slow music, all he got to do is hold my wait and follow my moves, grind along with me. even if i have to dance with him while he sit on the chair

shocked You sound like some chic with great kinky ideas! A lap dance? of course i can dance that one (well you do the dancing while i do the sitting. . .)  grin

So long as you do it in your birthday suit!
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 21, 2007
Omo Eko:

does aggressive people are not boring at all especially in bed
I like a guy that can throw my against the way

shocked shocked shocked shocked where do you live??
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by sisimose(f): 2:06am On Mar 21, 2007
David shocked
nah wah  ooo
its gerring hot in ere, see you guys laters
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 2:09am On Mar 21, 2007
@davidylan
If my husband catch u he will kill ur ass u better start running for your life

sorry but u live in Upstate NY grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 21, 2007
sisimose:

David shocked
nah wah ooo
its gerring hot in ere, see you guys laters

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin it's only 68 degrees.

Omo Eko:

@davidylan
If my husband catch u he will kill your ass u better start running for your life

sorry but u live in Upstate NY grin grin grin

forget ur husband jare! grin grin if he exists at all.
na wa o, is upstate NY in the north pole?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 2:13am On Mar 21, 2007
@davidylan
Abeg go look for your own girl and leave me alone jooooooooo becos am taken and yes my husband exist tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 21, 2007
i just got dumped by Omo Eko! cheesy
What was your excuse?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by debosky(m): 2:15am On Mar 21, 2007
omo eko i can grind very well wink
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 2:17am On Mar 21, 2007
debo am telling your net gf and real life gf too when they get back that y try to toast moi tongue tongue

davidylan:

i just got dumped by Omo Eko! cheesy
What was your excuse?
u are not my type of guy wink wink
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by debosky(m): 2:18am On Mar 21, 2007
toast ke? I just told you I grind well, it is for my lady alone, no one else

u feeling like someone i wd like to toast, u aint my type cheesy
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 21, 2007
cry cry

Na wa o, not even a shred of sympathy!!  grin
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 2:22am On Mar 21, 2007
debosky:

toast ke? I just told you I grind well, it is for my lady alone, no one else

u feeling like someone i wd like to toast, u aint my type cheesy
sometime it bad to be Indenial especially when u wish u had sometime, but it's not possible for u to get it. tongue tongue
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 21, 2007
Omo Eko, ur written english has disqualified you! grin Is your husband a bushman?
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 2:23am On Mar 21, 2007
davidylan:

cry cry

Na wa o, not even a shred of sympathy!!  grin
okay i will think about it and get back at u later cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 2:27am On Mar 21, 2007
davidylan:

Omo Eko, your written english has disqualified you! grin Is your husband a bushman?
come on people make mistake when they write, nobody are perfect
my husband is a well Educated Young Man wink wink
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by finemocha(f): 2:56am On Mar 21, 2007
debosky

BORED does encompass the bedroom, but its ok he has no idea, i said the oh its u not me line, that stuff really works
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Kadeejah(f): 3:03am On Mar 21, 2007
because being wit one dude is kind of boring so yea i had ta end it. . .im nnot into breakin nobody's heart
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by abdkabir(m): 3:24am On Mar 21, 2007
Men, Kadeeejah. U dey pawaful O. U like to taste various soups so u don't get tired of tasting. The question is when will u stop tasting and settle to Eat the food.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:26am On Mar 21, 2007
I get bored easily.
Guys can get so boring/predictable sometimes. Like with some you can predict what they will say/do and stuff and it's like, "Gosh just shut the hell up/go away already."   angry tongue

bored is good, its better than 'you didnt satisfy me in bed' isn't it?

It's under the same umbrella, debo.
Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by acidrop(f): 3:27am On Mar 21, 2007
hahahaahah,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Some Family Members Act Like They Don't Care / Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? / Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.