Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Advantages & Disadvatages Of Virgin Ladies & Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages & Disadvatages Of Virgin Ladies & Guys (445 Views)

It's Today I Know Why Men Want Virgin Ladies For Wife / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantages & Disadvatages Of Virgin Ladies & Guys by jumia1: 3:02am On Apr 05, 2018
The society we are do not give room for that any more ,for a male and female to remain virgin till after marriage. But, It's is personal decision in a relationship.In a good christian home where a lady or a guy is brought up,you find out that sex is prohibited or forbid. We find these type of people in Mountain of Fire and Deeper Life church because the pastors preach against it and that is the reason,you find many couple that are still virgin when you asked them during marriage counseling in these churches.

It has advantages and disadvantages according to what people said,For a female virgin, it is always painful for her to have vaginal penetration sex for the first time? How can the pain be minimized or eliminated? a woman have the highest chance of getting pregnant? If she accidentally have sex or raped by a man because she is not exposed or educated on sex (menstrual period, during the period or after the menstrual period).

Read the rest of this write up here:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/virgin-male-female-issues/

(1) (Reply)

One Is Too MANY And A Thousand Is Not ENOUGH! / Introducing Myself And Also To Give My Opinion On This Matter / How Can I View Members's Pictures Here Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.