Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions (70440 Views)

Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by brainhgeek(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2018
....and he stole her bicycle

1 Like

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by yankeedude(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2018
Braless
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by amodu(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2018
Thank goodness her breast is not sleeping like others.

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Jac007(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2018
tooth4tooth:
My guy ,when a woman ready for you,na you go run oo

True talk my brother... Some ladies are born to kill. I used to think i was a don but was humbled by a lady. I begged for my dear d**k as i still have a long way to go grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by mikidon(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2018
perverts everywhere in nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by wolfenstein(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2018
kyutepanda:
man!!!! i love this.....only God knows what would be used for my own shoots
Lemme remind you guys Korede Concepts exists we give you what you want pertaining photography
this lady is obviously not a virgin n her boob is still firm sombori should epp me and tag Cee-C in this biko
maybe ur own shoot u fit dey climb tree, then ur man will b down trying to catch u.......wat do u think *winks*
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by OgahBohz: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2018
I swear this is the first story telling pre wedding pix I have seen so far .. not all this copy copy pipu..

but mhen nyash can make the blind see and make d deaf hear .. e can make a man speak Chinese ...

4 Likes

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by ochuciano(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2018
tooth4tooth:
My guy ,when a woman ready for you,na you go run oo

Guy u go school, u can never really defeat women if they are ready for you.
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by friendl: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Beautiful couple ,love the pics ,wish them the best

1 Like

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by TheEminentLaity: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2018
Great concept and lovely photos. The girl is hot btw. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by cashkid: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2018
Sofrosh:
Thank God I am endowed with a 9inches, long, curvy, muscular and ebony thick dick. I will Bleep her still she squirts on my dick making it shinny n smooth.
The only thing that she will be saying is "it as touch my womb oo" grin like Uduak my ex cry
werey lol

1 Like

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by evy800(f): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2018
A 9c change from the typical pre weddin pic were the ladies are forced 2 wear 10 inches layers of make-up nd the guyz are pressured 2 show admiration for their spouse...this I think is simple and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2018
Perverts bragging about what they're going to do to another man's wife. I don't get it. And somehow, everyone thinks its normal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by fuckpro: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2018
sinaj:
Wow! She has a nice shape kiss
... You shouldn't be commenting since things like these are a taboo to you
Good morning Sinaj
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by denjjy(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2018
this is so beautiful and lovely. I always look forward to this beautiful day
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Burgerlomo: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Oh boy cool

1 Like

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by BabbanBura(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Nigerianblogs:
This New Couple is melting our hearts with their Pre-wedding photos, The motion, Settings and the location is just too perfect not to write about, The couple will be tieing the knot soon, The guy's friend Memx shared the photos on his page, And while some persons think it totally adorable, Others think he should have used a Rolls Royce. lol.. Internet people with their Wahala, see some reactions below!

News From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/young-couple-uses-bicycle-to-show-how.html

Chai, see pointers! Wallahi this reminds me of my babe nipples when i paid her a surprised visit, she wasn't on bra and had only vest, these crowns of sweetness just got so hard as if to welcome me, they set my heart on a race and the poor organ kept pumping blood helplessly all over my body leaving everything on my body with no choice than to go erect. Baby i love u, you are beautiful, you gather well. U know i love those nipples, yes i do. And about that day, i recorded a movie in ma head. Your sweet baby - wait woo, wetin i bn dey write sef. Mhmss - as if she go hear me.

Op i like big nipples!

1 Like

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by okonja(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2018
OneCorner:
diz guy no fit fvck diz girl finish i swear

As in ehn!
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by firo08(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2018
OneCorner:
diz guy no fit fvck diz girl finish i swear
omo dat backside just enter my eyes.... the girl height is adorable
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Mutemenot(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2018
Bicycle way no get break grin.
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2018
awesome concept, brilliant use of colors, beautiful setting!
splendid love story.

#THE BEST I'VE SEEN!

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Burgerlomo: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2018
mikidon:
perverts everywhere in nairaland

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Isaacvin(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2018
this is d BEST I've seen diz year cheesy
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by fabrestove: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2018
But wait first, Bra no be for bobi weh Don fall?
Hers looks untermpered cheesy cheesy
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2018
Now this is my kinda woman. Brown, naturally beautiful African woman. That guy is one lucky sonofagun.
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2018
O'boy my friend mistakenly see these pictures and he shouted that this man no deserve the woman that Na this kind woman dey make one guy man carry gun come shoot the man.
I am here laughing.
Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by TourismMan(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2018
I love the concept and the lady is pretty... curvy. #MyKindOfWoman

1 Like

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Nigerianblogs:
This New Couple is melting our hearts with their Pre-wedding photos, The motion, Settings and the location is just too perfect not to write about, The couple will be tieing the knot soon, The guy's friend Memx shared the photos on his page, And while some persons think it totally adorable, Others think he should have used a Rolls Royce. lol.. Internet people with their Wahala, see some reactions below!

News From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/young-couple-uses-bicycle-to-show-how.html

CC: lefulefu...

Her Ukwu is Virgingrin grin

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by CSTR1002: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2018
Just look at that as$. As rounded and buoyant like that of a Miami stripper. kiss

And she is not too thick, so she is going to be very flexible.

Some men get eyes Like me o .

When you marry a lady like this, you know you have arrived .

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:
the lady no even wear bra.undecided

She doesn't need one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.