Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash (6335 Views)

Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Broke Girls Deserve This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Chron1cle(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Deji63:

Get your broke ass off bitter gigolo. Don't rant with lunatics.

lolgrin

running so soon. I wanted to use your cremated ash to spice my tea while I fvck your wife and have her give me twins who will have their toilet erected on your grave.

pig
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by bukatyne(f): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
AmericanSons:
these girls are confused. Sometimes they make me feel God made a mistake during their creation, like a part of their brain is missing.

How do u explain a situation when you meet a girl who complained of being deprived of love and care by a certain guy she dated.

And then you tried to provide everything she didn't get from so called guy only to make you regret ever caring. In fact saying things like you are too sensitive or too caring.

I don't want to go into details

@AmericanSons,

Sorry for your predicament.

The problem is not you; you unfortunately met a damaged girl who cannot handle been treated right.

Don’t let this change your person; instead use it as a guide on girls not to date and a hint: anybody especially unmarried who complains about a mate and isn't looking for a fix or ending the relationship is just looking for a pity party. They really do not need good people around them because they will drag you to the standard of the people they are complaining about.

This would help next time to sieve a potential mate.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by bukatyne(f): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
ubunja:

thats your opinion.

Very correct; just how that was yours.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
bukatyne:

Very correct; just how that was yours.
so keep your opinion and ubunja keep his.
no harm no foul.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by bukatyne(f): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

so keep your opinion and ubunja keep his.
no harm no foul.

Same person different monikers?

My friend, I don't begrudge you that right.

Have a great day
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
bukatyne:

Same person different monikers?

My friend, I don't begrudge you that right.

Have a great day
my OG is on ban.

*pissed*
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by bukatyne(f): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

my OG is on ban.

*pissed*

Stop MISEDUCATING the public.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
bukatyne:

Stop MISEDUCATING the public.
have you ever read the MISEDUCATIONS even?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chron1cle:

lolgrin

running so soon. I wanted to use your cremated ash to spice my tea while I fvck your wife and have her give me twins who will have their toilet erected on your grave.

pig
My guy pardon the frustrated mofo u have really dealt with him.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Chron1cle(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
My guy pardon the frustrated mofo u have really dealt with him.
the rabid dog is a hell of a sissy assho1e.

by the way, I'm done with otiose heap. from now on the fool will learn to choose his fight carefully, cos he may cross someone's path who will not be lenient like me.
BTW, one love, bro.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 2:24am On Apr 16, 2018
goldman777:
The truth is women see a guy as weak when he does all their biddings the very nice guy syndrome ur have to balance it with stern or hard no surprises.i can't always be wat u want me to be kind of guy.it shows ur in control and not just a zombie or puppet that can be toyed with that's where you got it wrong.hope u learned from this being nice to a lady is a good thing but being stupidly nice the only thing she will see is a complete puppet and weak minded man.who is easy to manipulate
everything is dead and not sure i want to do it again even if i get married. I wont be doing this again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life / Going To Church Without Wearing Boxers (My Experience) / Signs To Know When A Girl Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.