Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash (6323 Views)

Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Broke Girls Deserve This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Deji63: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2018
AmericanSons:
don't mind the idiots ones laughing on this thread.

Morons will later say men are scum. May amadioha strike them.

Idiots inclusive of your mama. The Lord of idiots. Una no just dey reason.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2018
Deji63:

No words. You are plain frustrated. Your words speak volume and point to your character. Best dad for your mind when your kids will spit in your face for what you did to their mum when they get wiser. I know just no why some of you guys just no dey get number six. Na poverty dey cause break up most times. Dude come forward let's show you how to make cash to eradicate this poverty that is frustrating you against the women folk before your daughters end up with a frustrated dented man like their dad.

Lol make cash? Bros, no worry... When tome come, I go share my story. Na u go beg me to share how I run the stuff. I will sure quote u on that day but not with this moniker.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2018
Deji63:

Idiots inclusive of your mama. The Lord of idiots. Una no just dey reason.
lol... How e dey do?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Divay22(f): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2018
AmericanSons:
Most of you ladies laughing now, if I tell u what happened, u wouldn't wish your own brother to go through and u will feel ashamed for sharing same gender with this person but I will let it slide.
We want to know..
Pls tell us
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by marvin906(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2018
dude your not the first to get hurt neither will you be the last
suck it up dude

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Deji63: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2018
AmericanSons:

Lol make cash? Bros, no worry... When tome come, I go share my story. Na u go beg me to share how I run the stuff. I will sure quote u on that day but not with this moniker.

What story? Who no get story. Nasty people always make excuses to remain so. I sure say the people wey don get painful story because them know you pass the whole of Lagos population put together. Na una dey cry foul pass abegi treat women right and you get treated the same. Your character is what you need to watch. I learnt this even before I got married.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Deji63: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2018
ubunja:
Nice Guys are hilarious. we always tell you watch out when dealing with women, but you never listen. your problem is that you love women like you love your mothers. it wont work. women need a different type of love.
nice guys over-love, always have hearts open and ready to die for a woman. thats too much love for a girl you didnt find a virgin. too much love.

You are not capable of loving a woman Even if you met her a virgin person like you go still say na because she no see man that's why you met her a virgin. Once you are nasty you will always find excuses to throw your nasty attitude around. No matter wetin. People like you I doubt that you love even yourself not to talk of your mother. Frustration is eating you up.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2018
Deji63:

What story? Who no get story. Nasty people always make excuses to remain so. I sure say the people wey don get painful story because them know you pass the whole of Lagos population put together. Na una dey cry foul pass abegi treat women right and you get treated the same. Your character is what you need to watch. I learnt this even before I got married.
bros, u are just making assumptions. I intentionally didn't even say what transpired. As far as this thread is concerned I have not explained what happenedm

You are saying treat a woman right... Did u read that I treated her badly? Do u realise I did exactly what u mentioned--treat her right and right now she is making me regret doing that? I should have treated her like the guys before me who didn't give a fork about her.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by ubunja(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2018
Deji63:

You are not capable of loving a woman Even if you met her a virgin person like you go still say na because she no see man that's why you met her a virgin. Once you are nasty you will always find excuses to throw your nasty attitude around. No matter wetin. People like you I doubt that you love even yourself not to talk of tour mother. Frustration is eating you up.
your opinion has been recieved and filed under "Take A Hike", reference number 0.00

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2018
Deji63:

You are not capable of loving a woman Even if you met her a virgin person like you go still say na because she no see man that's why you met her a virgin. Once you are nasty you will always find excuses to throw your nasty attitude around. No matter wetin. People like you I doubt that you love even yourself not to talk of tour mother. Frustration is eating you up.

Woman never deal with u before.

Abeg hold ur peace!

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Deji63: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2018
ubunja:
Nice Guys are hilarious. we always tell you watch out when dealing with women, but you never listen. your problem is that you love women like you love your mothers. it wont work. women need a different type of love.
nice guys over-love, always have hearts open and ready to die for a woman. thats too much love for a girl you didnt find a virgin. too much love.

You are not capable of loving a woman Even if you met her a virgin person like you go still say na because she no see man that's why you met her a virgin. Once you are nasty you will always find excuses to throw your nasty attitude around. No matter wetin. People like you I doubt that you love even yourself not to talk of your mother. Frustration is eating you up. When you start to feel the repercussion of your actions una go dey blame innocent family members wet sit for village jejely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2018
Divay22:

We want to know..
Pls tell us
sister, the summary is she complained about being treated badly in the past, that nobody cares, that all they want is sex, that nobody cares about showing genuine concern...

I did everything right and now I regret treating her with a good heart, providing the things she said guys didn't give and you won't believe she is accusing me of being too caring and nice. That I worry too much.

Sorry ooo I thought you said other guys didn't care?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Deji63: 11:26am On Apr 05, 2018
AmericanSons:

Woman never deal with u before.

Abeg hold ur peace!

So because one woman deal with me now make I strangle a woman that is showing me love and affection. Stop being dumb bro. Life is not hard like that. You self no be better person and that's why you either do not recognise the good ones or you do not deserve the good ones so they dump you for better men who will make them feel like queens.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Adasun(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2018
tundebaba234:
Rule now: Don't ever fall in love. Love is for weak men. Just fucck that pussy and throw it to the next dude
lols dey don even throw packet of buscuit like this cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Deji63: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2018
ubunja:

your opinion has been recieved and filed under "Take A Hike", reference number 0.00

Bitterness don destroy you already. My marital life tells me women are the sweetest once they get the right treatment. Go and jump into the lagoon. Lonely sore looser.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Deji63: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2018
AmericanSons:
bros, u are just making assumptions. I intentionally didn't even say what transpired. As far as this thread is concerned I have not explained what happenedm

You are saying treat a woman right... Did u read that I treated her badly? Do u realise I did exactly what u mentioned--treat her right and right now she is making me regret doing that? I should have treated her like the guys before me who didn't give a fork about her.

She's not here to speak for herself and I know no whether na lie you dey lie. Whoever did bad between you will see the repercussion that's all I know. Don't play God by hurting others since you claim her hurting you didn't make you feel good either. Leave judgement for baba God and do good.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Deji63:

So because one woman deal with me now make I strangle a woman that is showing me love and affection. Stop being dumb bro. Life is not hard like that. You self no be better person and that's why you either do not recognise the good ones or you do not deserve the good ones so they dump you for better men who will make them feel like queens.
continue to assume...

Cos if I open up now, Na you go say "my guy u fork up, u no suppose be too open to her like that " just continue to assume anyway!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Divay22(f): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2018
AmericanSons:
sister, the summary is she complained about being treated badly in the past, that nobody cares, that all they want is sex, that nobody cares about showing genuine concern...

I did everything right and now I regret treating her with a good heart, providing the things she said guys didn't give and you won't believe she is accusing me of being too caring and nice. That I worry too much.

Sorry ooo I thought you said other guys didn't care?
We might desperately want a caring guy, but truth is, we don't know how to treat them nicely in return.

Her over caring means, she can do anything and get away with it and you won't do anything about it, which she doesn't like...

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by ubunja(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2018
Deji63:

Bitterness don destroy you already. My marital life tells me women are the sweetest once they get the right treatment. Go and jump into the lagoon. Lonely sore looser.
reference number 0.01
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Deji63: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2018
AmericanSons:
continue to assume...

Cos if I open up now, Na you go say "my guy u fork up, u no suppose be too open to her like that " just continue to assume anyway!

Na only baba God fit judge between una but if you do good you don't need to worry. If na bad you do then you should know what will happen. Life is simple bro.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Deji63: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2018
AmericanSons:
continue to assume...

Na only baba God fit judge between una but if you do good you don't need to worry. If na bad you do then you should know what will happen. Life is simple bro...
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

We might desperately want a caring guy, but truth is, we don't know how to treat them nicely in return.

Her over caring means, she can do anything and get away with it and you won't do anything about it, which she doesn't like...

Thanks. It is unfortunate that this is how women are wired! When Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden, according to biblical doctrines, things were easy and nothing stress them. But they took the ease of availability of their wants for granted and God withdrew his presence.

The surprising thing is that this same person complained about the cruelty of people and unwillingness to care and how she was undervalued. I took that and did the opposite to proof that they are still nice guys out there but what did I get in return? I was called a name that befits my kind, but this time around with a new terminology.

Life is full of miracles and surprises you know.

Apparently, I have to withdraw my presence as it stand now. I know my kind is hard to come by; I know my worth and people don't see my kind easily in a wicked world such as ours. I have resolved that I have to hide real me and no woman will have the opportunity to see it ever again. I did but I thought this one might be different...again, I was proven wrong that women NEVER appreciate the nice guys.

I am done!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Divay22(f): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2018
AmericanSons:
Thanks. It is unfortunate that this is how women are wired! When Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden, according to biblical doctrines, things were easy and nothing stress them. But they took the ease of availability of their wants for granted and God withdrew his presence.

The surprising thing is that this same person complained about the cruelty of people and unwillingness to care and how she was undervalued. I took that and did the opposite to proof that they are still nice guys out there but what did I get in return? I was called a name that befits my kind, but this time around with a new terminology.

Life is full of miracles and surprises you know.

Apparently, I have to withdraw my presence as it stand now. I know my kind is hard to come by; I know my worth and people don't see my kind easily in a wicked world such as ours. I have resolved that I have to hide real me and no woman will have the opportunity to see it ever again. I did but I thought this one might be different...again, I was proven wrong that women NEVER appreciate the nice guys.

I am done!
Don't go bad because someone who doesn't see your worth, choose to treat you unfair.
If you change, you'll also get hurt.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2018
Divay22:

Don't go bad because someone who doesn't see your worth, choose to treat you unfair.
If you change, you'll also get hurt.
yeah, I learned that the hard way. So I am learning to balance things.

I won't go bad but I won't make it easy either. The attention and care they get will be reduced to the barest minimum.

There was something she said in a heated argument that made me see how I am viewed by her.

But what she doesn't realize yet is that I can be extremely good and I can be extremely soulless. If it worse, I may not even forgive you in years to come.

My ex did something when I was with her, hardly said no, always want to do something to make her happy. Then she abused everything, going as far as telling me plan ahead and too clingy.

I endured for a while until I changed after we broke up, changed so much that by the time we broke up and she came back, she held on to the image of old me and that kept giving her false hope to even demand things from me like she did in the past. She couldn't believe I had changed.

She refused to accept the fact that I had changed and the old me is dead! She held on to that image for another 2-4 years and begging in between.

I who used to count a few thousands, though very young then, and send to her reduced it to 100 naira and 200 when she ask or I tell her I don't have or simply use laugh to cover it.

This was a girl I bought brand new phone for, SIM and airtime when she lost her phone.

She used that phone for as long as 4 years after we broke up. The guys that were getting into her head couldn't change it for her. That is why I say I know my worth! I know a lot of guys wouldn't do what I did. Basically I hardly do use and dump. I can be at my chest that I don't need to fork a girl before doing anything for her... Not because I am stupid! I have done this multiple times but idiots with fish brain roam the earth!

At one time, she told me she was hungry, this was after we broke up. Of course I refused to flinch. I told her to search their house and laughed on phone while talking. She did that at various times and but was not getting the message.

But one day, it became obvious that if she was dying and I had the opportunity to save her, I wouldn't do it. But this same me was the only one calling the day she fainted when we were dating. When she woke up, they told her I had been calling.

Yeah, she called me one day that she needed help to get a tooth ache treated. And that it was severely hurting. She told me the amount and that she has tried to get it but nobody to help (oh yeah... We are rare). The money wasn't much and I had it but I refused to give it!

Since then, she got the message.

The shocking thing is that she did apologize multiple times within those years she was trying to make amends but knowing who I am, I didn't let go off atrocities with ease. She even offered sex to appease me. She thought I was like guys who sees sex as something... I declined for long but had later and I still didn't accept her.

I have to confess I did a good psychological damage so much that if she hears my name now ,according to her brother, her reactions is somewhat put off. When the brother told me, he said he doesn't know what happened between I and his sister that any time he mentioned my name to let her know we chatted, her countenance changes. I told the brother why? It is a lie... I know why! cheesy

Whatever I have accomplished today and the continued hurstling is as a result of my encounter with that ex. At one point I was down and she became wicked and heartless!

I am both evil and good, just let me know which one you want and I will serve it to you hot!

Why I am telling you this? We all have evil but we manage to control them. There two souls in one body. What you get depends on your approach.

As for the current one, I don't have anything much to tell her now. She will get the message from my cold attitude towards her. After all, women are expert at using body language when they want to treat a guy badly. So let the game begin!

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Divay22(f): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2018
AmericanSons:
yeah, I learned that the hard way. So I am learning to balance things.

I won't go bad but I won't make it easy either. The attention and care they get will be reduced to the barest minimum.

There was something she said in a heated argument that made me see how I am viewed by her.

But what she doesn't realize yet is that I can be extremely good and I can be extremely soulless. If it worse, I may not even forgive you in years to come.

My ex did something when I was with her, hardly said no, always want to do something to make her happy. Then she abused everything, going as far as telling me plan ahead and too clingy.

I endured for a while until I changed after we broke up, changed so much that by the time we broke up and she came back, she held on to the image of old me and that kept giving her false hope to even demand things from me like she did in the past. She couldn't believe I had changed.

She refused to accept the fact that I had changed and the old me is dead! She held on to that image for another 2-4 years and begging in between.

I who used to count a few thousands, though very young then, and send to her reduced it to 100 naira and 200 when she ask or I tell her I don't have or simply use laugh to cover it.

This was a girl I bought brand new phone for, SIM and airtime when she lost her phone.

She used that phone for as long as 4 years after we broke up. The guys that were getting into her head couldn't change it for her. That is why I say I know my worth! I know a lot of guys wouldn't do what I did. Basically I hardly do use and dump. I can be at my chest that I don't need to fork a girl before doing anything for her... Not because I am stupid! I have done this multiple times but idiots with fish brain roam the earth!

At one time, she told me she was hungry, this was after we broke up. Of course I refused to flinch. I told her to search their house and laughed on phone while talking. She did that at various times and but was not getting the message.

But one day, it became obvious that if she was dying and I had the opportunity to save her, I wouldn't do it. But this same me was the only one calling the day she fainted when we were dating. When she woke up, they told her I had been calling.

Yeah, she called me one day that she needed help to get a tooth ache treated. And that it was severely hurting. She told me the amount and that she has tried to get it but nobody to help (oh yeah... We are rare). The money wasn't much and I had it but I refused to give it!

Since then, she got the message.

The shocking thing is that she did apologize multiple times within those years she was trying to make amends but knowing who I am, I didn't let go off atrocities with ease. She even offered sex to appease me. She thought I was like guys who sees sex as something... I declined for long but had later and I still didn't accept her.

I have to confess I did a good psychological damage so much that if she hears my name now ,according to her brother, her reactions is somewhat put off. When the brother told me, he said he doesn't know what happened between I and his sister that any time he mentioned my name to let her know we chatted, her countenance changes. I told the brother why? It is a lie... I know why! cheesy

Whatever I have accomplished today and the continued hurstling is as a result of my encounter with that ex. At one point I was down and she became wicked and heartless!

I am both evil and good, just let me know which one you want and I will serve it to you hot!

Why I am telling you this? We all have evil but we manage to control them. There two souls in one body. What you get depends on your approach.

As for the current one, I don't have anything much to tell her now. She will get the message from my cold attitude towards her. After all, women are expert at using body language when they want to treat a guy badly. So let the game begin!

Wow
So much you've done... But I'll still tell you, it's not just one gender thing, guys do it to ladies also..
It hurts, you've been played .but don't make this experience of yours make you go hard on a lady.(all ladies ain't the same)
Don't go and hurt a good and loyal girl all because you think we're all the same..
Be nice, but know when to draw the line. Live within your means..Not everything a girl ask, you'll do all because that's just you. Sometimes decline (Tell her you can do it , but this time you choose not to and watch her reactions only then you'll know who you're dealing with)

But for now, work on yourself while you wait for who's worth it.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2018
AmericanSons:
Most of you are foolish... And that is why I never feel pity when you are being cheated on, beaten in domestic violence cos u don't or hardly appreciate the good guys that come your way.

At this moment... All I just want to do is stick to baby mama.

Too many ingrates and ungrateful species.
Anumanu!!!
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2018
Divay22:

Wow
So much you've done... But I'll still tell you, it's not just one gender thing, guys do it to ladies also..
It hurts, you've been played .but don't make this experience of yours make you go hard on a lady.(all ladies ain't the same)
Don't go and hurt a good and loyal girl all because you think we're all the same..
Be nice, but know when to draw the line. Live within your means..Not everything a girl ask, you'll do all because that's just you. Sometimes decline (Tell her you can do it , but this time you choose not to and watch her reactions only then you'll know who you're dealing with)

But for now, work on yourself while you wait for who's worth it.

Yimu

Well, you all always say not all girls are the same, including this one that made me create thread lo. She even gave sermons of how she was treated badly and under valued by Mr Bad boy.

Though we will continue to communicate, but that word she said to me killed it. She will never see the good again and if she gets tired she can walk away.

I have to proof a point that I am very much in control of everything and not that I have lost my senses just because I decided to treat better than the other guy.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by AmericanSons: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Anumanu!!!
same to you anuofia
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by waywardpikin: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2018
What I don't get is why even fellow guys are insulting this dude. It's obvious he's hurting and FYI, you don't have to be broke before a lady will do you strong thing. Most of them are insatiable.

You guys disgust me sha. Y'all think you're being sleek but stupidiy is your middle name. OP, you're on the right track. Just learn the lessons and move on, and never invest in them, always invest in yourself cos you will never let yourself down. In the end, you will meet someone who will prove to you that all women aren't the same.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by UDUJ(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2018
waywardpikin:
What I don't get is why even fellow guys are insulting this dude. It's obvious he's hurting and FYI, you don't have to be broke before a lady will do you strong thing. Most of them are insatiable.

You guys disgust me sha. Y'all think you're being sleek but stupidiy is your middle name. OP, you're on the right track. Just learn the lessons and move on, and never invest in them, always invest in yourself cos you will never let yourself down. In the end, you will meet someone who will prove to you that all women aren't the same.

Shalom.

That's because majority of the assholes are asslicking the females here thinking they could score one offline.

Bunch of fools angry

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by khiaa(f): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2018
folake4u:
undecided This includes your sisters and daughters right?

I don't think it does since his name is American son. undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash by folake4u(f): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
khiaa:

I don't think it does since his name is American son. undecided

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! / Next Time When I Go For A Man I'll Be Sure He Comes Equipped With A Brain / What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.