Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) (39968 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by siegfried99(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nice way to oppress those with less than 200k in their accounts.

Good things follow me.
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
BabbanBura tongue

I get your time today.
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why is the guy buying her with money?

This is a wrong foundation to start a marriage.

Giving gifts is not bad, it should just be done at the right time.

3 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Wow

I'm happy for her but i'm not jealous
I'm just viewing this thread plus the diamond ring,it's so flawless

May their marriage sparkle and shine...I wish...but broke boys wouldn't let me rest

I just hope he's seeing this oo
a small girl like Kylie Jenner now Worth's 1billion dollars while an old woman like you is waiting for a guy to come and buy you stuffs like a beggar,you go wait till menopause hit you k

12 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Congratulations to her.
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by McINoWell: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
I no well oooh
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Davico:
Women!!! U only find them where things are sweet...
What are you expecting to find before? Goats? Please don't be an hypocrite! Wouldn't you wish this kinda man for your sister?

2 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by fr3do(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
SirBaro:
The interesting part is that some of those friends laughing with her are not happy for her

Envy is a natural human behavior, its not that evil
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Wow

May their marriage sparkle and shine...I wish...but broke boys wouldn't let me rest

lmao na lie o,na genda equality dy on ground now so u go nd propose to him wit 6million and a gold ring oo.weneva money dy involve una go knw say men dy alive.
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
DeadRat:
Them No Born Her Papa well For Her To Say No...

No Nigerian Girl Will Say No to This Type Of Proposal...

If She Had Turned Him Down Then I'd Say She Was Wise...
Dangote dota be looking at you like...

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by prechbills1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
broke guys would come and start wailing on this thread... you guys should double your hustle and stop wailing on nairaland..
I won't advice any lady to date a broke guy

broke guys pls don't quote me, I'm not the reason for your frustrations
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
See how those lazy,broke and stingy men would avoid this page like poo
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by prechbills1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What are you expecting to find before? Goats? Please don't be an hypocrite! Wouldn't you wish this kinda man for your sister?

Gender equality...

1 Like

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
izaray:
You yaff come again cheesy. Sis good morning, have not been seeing you online for some days now Hope you bouncing in d Lord cool

Aunt prayer warrior pls rember me in ur prayers
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Anno81(f): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
wow ...... so beautiful
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Wow[b][/b]

Who is d unfortunate "he"? Shekau?

1 Like

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Dcholeric: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
lazy girls.
foolish boys.
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by manitobor(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
sad
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by manitobor(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
undecided
Just to propose to that fat, ugly girl? undecided
Mtchewwwwww! Waste of money.

2 Likes

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by prechbills1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
the babe is even ugly though undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

Gender equality...
Are you for gender equality? The two genders cannot be equal.
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Obason22(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
I no such people are from Edo state, cos they value leaving in bondages of friendship than staying together as husband and wife. and secondly which work maga day do nah.
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Supernatural28(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why won't she accept when money is involved. ☺ we're talking of #2 million and a diamond ring ☺ but I think this guy is only seeking for notice and he got it all ��� Please oh don't say am jealous oh cause me am not ☺

1 Like

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
The relationship will be very romantic, until she meets someone richer....yes,..she definitely will
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by kullozone(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wow!!! The guy get mind oh! He proposed to a lady who has such a huge preek!
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by izaray(f): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:

Aunt prayer warrior pls rember me in ur prayers
Ok, kneel down lemme pray for you bro

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
Dozie32:
THIS PARTICULAR JESUS DID NOT DIE FOR MY SIN OOOOO. NA HUNGER KILL AM
grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / Wedding Invitation In Pidgin English (Pictured) / Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.