Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) (39969 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by ifuupee23(f): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]cannot come and die
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Dozie32:
THIS PARTICULAR JESUS DID NOT DIE FOR MY SIN OOOOO. NA HUNGER KILL AM

Hahaha I go with you jare

1 Like

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
I think she deserve it shocked don't ask why I said that lipsrsealed
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by kingchris30(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
dnoable08:
Why won't she accept it wholeheartedly?
thank my brother. which Nigerian girl will reject that
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by BraidedChannel: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
highpriestess:
future husband,I hope you are seeing this.cry
Lazy Girl!!

Your future husband is not seeing this.

Don't give yourself an unintelligent expectation.
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by highpriestess: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
BraidedChannel:
Lazy Girl!!
Your future husband is not seeing this.
Don't give yourself an unintelligent expectation.
shocked how can you call someone you haven't seen all these names?
nawa.
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by henribj(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Wow

I'm happy for her but i'm not jealous
I'm just viewing this thread plus the diamond ring,it's so flawless

May their marriage sparkle and shine...I wish...but broke boys wouldn't let me rest

I just hope he's seeing this oo

Did it ever occur to you that maybe she has been with him ever before he became rich and successful? Pick one of those broke guys disturbing you, support and encourage him and when it's your time he might just give you more than 2M cheque.
# justsaying

1 Like

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by ariesbull: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gok
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Guys here will frown at this. But the truth is when they become rich themselves, they can do the same.

1 Like

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Babalakin(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
a small girl like Kylie Jenner now Worth's 1billion dollars while an old woman like you is waiting for a guy to come and buy you stuffs like a beggar,you go wait till menopause hit you k
guy this your lie no be here.she's worth $50 million and not $1b
learn to use Google angry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5246705/What-Kylie-Jenners-net-worth.html
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Codes151(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
She much b worth it...

No b some greedy joblez nairaland girls who would b making noise with work..

Contribute nothing except borrow data to type
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Codes151(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
henribj:

Did it ever occur to you that maybe she has been with him ever before he became rich and successful? Pick one of those broke guys disturbing you, support and encourage him and when it's your time he might just give you more than 2M cheque.
# justsaying
they just after A rich guy...
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by IMASTEX: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Congrats!
The real happiness in marriage isn't in social media, engagement, pre-wedding shot or wedding party. Your girlfriends are coming to share in the big catch you got.

Seen!
Next please!
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by kan12(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
#2m and you want the girl to say No. Hello?
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by popsyleo1: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
Go and sign the cheque
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by STILESGANG: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
a small girl like Kylie Jenner now Worth's 1billion dollars while an old woman like you is waiting for a guy to come and buy you stuffs like a beggar,you go wait till menopause hit you k
Kylie jenner I billion dollars. Even the whole kardashian clan to measure up that. Get the message you are trying to pass though
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by henribj(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Codes151:
they just after A rich guy...

Them go wait tire.

1 Like

Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by anigold(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin After all this flexing for proposal and e come be say yuh puna dey smell like dry fish, wen d n!gga Don carry u wholesale,na Yuh body go tell u.....
it's a serious wahala I don't know how to tell my lady that her De smell after s*X... Fine gal ooo lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
I think she deserve it shocked don't ask why I said that lipsrsealed

It was a dud check
Fake grin
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by tallskinnyperv(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Wow

I'm happy for her but i'm not jealous
I'm just viewing this thread plus the diamond ring,it's so flawless

May their marriage sparkle and shine...I wish...but broke boys wouldn't let me rest

I just hope he's seeing this oo
am quite rich... pm me ur number
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
ibkkk:
BabbanBura tongue

I get your time today.

Meaning?
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by Omalicham48: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Welcome to Omalicham!

https://omalicham.com/

We are the number one destination for Nigerian and African online friendship and dating with more dates, more relationships, more love & more marriages than any other dating or personals site. We can help you find your perfect soulmate, a church friend, a life partner and many more. Come on board and find yourself the dream or desired man or woman. You are in for some memorable Surprises!
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
dnoable08:
Why won't she accept it wholeheartedly?

She will accept it wholeheartedly because 2 million Naira is Involved
Imagine how much the man will pump into their wedding

Happy Married Life, More Blessings, Much Prosperity
It is well with you both
Re: Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hunmmm..where una dey see true love undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / Wedding Invitation In Pidgin English (Pictured) / Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.