Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (76074 Views)

One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
ERockson:
I keep wondering how come they succeeded despite good numbers of security personnel around the banks in Offa

Stop wondering and think.

The security personnel probably did it.

9 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Shithole
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by rezzy: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
What?
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by spako4(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wickedness!!!
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by newguy1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
The way people are caring less about other people life in thi country is getting to an unbearable amount like kilode . If not for money ritual then it's just a useless death or kill by wrong place at the wrong time

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by engrelvis(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tommoro one idiot will b telling me jungle justice r nt good for armed robbers to hell with taking dem to court

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
The heart of man....

Anyway, the perpetrators are your brothers from within you.

They knew the area well enough.

Be suspicious of any Kwaran who runs into money in the coming days.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Bsideboi(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
This is the chaos and state of lawlessness our past and present leaders have been brewing.....This is the beginning

I only wish its only these elites and their families that are directly affected

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by id4sho(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
There must be trained ex or serving soldiers and police men in this operation

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by zicoraads: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why kill so many civilians? Were they blocking them from escaping?

They won't last. The number of dead is too much.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by kingchris30(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
this people are heartless and evil, May their souls rest in peace. God! these are people parents, I wonder how their family will get over this.

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by IbnHussein(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
embarassed embarassed so Sad...May Allah console my town
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by donbachi(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
there is dignity in labour and hard work pays.2day in nigeria only crime pays.4rm polithiefcian,piano boyz,ritualist,pipeline vandals,kidnapers and robbery.may God save us his children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by onomeabuja: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
MY GOD!!!! AHHHHHHHH-AHHHHHHHH, THIS IS AN ACT OF HUMAN DESTRUCTIONS-[MONEY FOR DRINK & WOMANIZING FOR THE ARM BANDITS ]
TO THE SLAYED PEOPLE, MY HEART IS INTO PRAYER WITH THE FAMILIES....
R.I.P TO THE DEATHS

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Dammylois(f): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Oh lord!!!
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by dfrost: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
How in earth did we get here as a nation? Robbing a bank is a crime on its own but killing a lot of people and causing pain to their loved ones left behind? That's a no-no for me.

What the heck?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by guttentag(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
RIP to the dead
You die the very day you sign to be a police officer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by excomarow(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
This is the worse Bank Robbery i have seen in my life... Mehn

ERockson:
Jungle justice is not enough for the perpetrators of this crime.

I pray they should be cought... No by His Grace, they will be cought sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Shaev7(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
ERockson:
I keep wondering how come they succeeded despite good numbers of security personnel around the banks in Offa
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by usomine2014: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
I'm sick and tired of this country, rest in peace to the dead
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by saabright(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
dubai4eva:
Police repent before it is too late ,stop taking bribe

Rip

use ur ssense bro......wetin concern bribe and d death of dos people?.....

u piple shud be sensible at times

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Shaev7(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
ERockson:
Seriously, I thought same. I served there, each time am at Owode, the Naval, SARS always patrol there every minutes I just wonder how come they there was not resistance despite... Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
To tell you how useless this country is

This same thing happened five years ago 2013?
And there is a navy outpost in offaa

https://www.nairaland.com/1562241/15-killed-bank-robbery-offa

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by excomarow(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
shocked

Zenith Bank again.

This is deadly undecided

RIP
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by kay5you: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
The king ....
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Sluvist(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
RIP to the civilians, to hell with the police.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by pennylland: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
must buhari rule Nigeria,or until we are all death from all angle of attack before he step down?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by cchiagom(f): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please did they succeed in carting money away?
Repent!
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by lagosrd: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
What shall I say unto the lord. Was about
going to Offa when I received the news this afternoon. I thank you lord for me and my colleague. To you alone be all the glory.

7 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by imam07: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
God will never make us and our family members to me a victim of this. My advise is whenever anyone finds himself or herself in this kind of dangerous situation, wether inside the banking hall or outside. Do not risk it by running away unless u are sure u are in a safe place. It is 70% saver to lie down and your face to the ground. A flying bullet will never come down to hit u on the ground. An armed robbers respects it if u do this.They will never shoot unless u provoke them. To lie down,an armed robber can never recognize u.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Sluvist(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Shaev7:

Seriously, I thought same. I served there, each time am at Owode, the Naval, SARS always patrol there every minutes I just wonder how come they there was not resistance despite... Sad.
SARS are now the armed robber, they just changes vehicle in time of the operation.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
May their souls rest in peace.

What is Navy post doing in Offa? This is like saying the Air Force bought a submarine. You begin to wonder why.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) / Watch Face Split Diving Accident Video – Split Face Diving Video Is Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.