Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (76075 Views)

One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by HCpaul(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
cchiagom:

Repent!
Dude is heartless
He jokes with everything

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by hadjipapiey(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Omashe o cry
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
-

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
May God expose those evil who done this to civilian finding their daily bread to eat...

This is so sad

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by HCpaul(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
imam07:
God will never make us and our family members to me a victim of this. My advise is whenever anyone finds himself or herself in this kind of dangerous situation, wether inside the banking hall or outside. Do not risk it by running away unless u are sure u are in a safe place. It is 70% saver to lie down and your face to the ground. A flying bullet will never come down to hit u on the ground. An armed robbers respects it if u do this.They will never shoot unless u provoke them. To lie down,an armed robber can never recognize u.

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
sad ikunle oo.person fada, moda, brother /sister ooo..May gnashing of teeth, wailing, plagues be the inheritance /portion of those bastards

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Osquarefryo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
dubai4eva:
Police repent before it is too late ,stop taking bribe

Rip
If you know the bribery taking place in the senate,presidency, navy and mist especially the civil service, you will loose sleep for life....
This has nothing to do with police bribery but an evidence of a failed nation

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
GodlySammy:
Over 47 people killed. About 16 police officers,some reporters and those who were found in the police station for complaints got killed..hawkers, passersby, few secondary school students and almost all banks excluding UBA and Unity bank,and over 8cars were robbed.. Oh! Come and see a flood of blood,uproar and tears.. Inhumanity at its peak

God of all flesh will expose them by his grace this is too much....unbearable

6 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH THE ROBBERS

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Pat081: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
D day I can never 4gt was d day I was in one bank n dos big boys was around hmmmmm I was just asking God to 4gv mi my sin dos I fail to help wen dey ask 4it n I just send my brother my ATM pin in case if anything happen to mi b4 dey ask us to face the ground floor i hv done dat but tank God am alive today

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Charly68:
Police will soon arrest them,they have shed too much blood ..
what if this robbery has highly placed men behind it?
Next year is election,buhari has blocked free money for those who aren't in Good terms with him.
This level of impunity and daylight mass murder has elites behind it

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Relocation till after buhari get booted out.it's just death deaths and more death. See the lady gunned down with her eyelashes. Its the return of armed robbers pre GSM.mobile tech had taken our young off the street.buhari had bought them back.in kaduna fulani terrorists kill at will.in zamfara 70 died yesterday.buhari was our self inflicted suicide as a nation. A vote for APC was the same thing as pulling a trigger and blowing ou r brains out.with the trappings of power the old fart will die clinging his murderous hands.God save us

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by vicmela(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
I don't knw why robbery is much in Kwara state. Same thing happened in 2013 in Omuaron and offa that up tilll now the banks in Omuaron has not opened. Security should sit up there ohh.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
This is sad.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Philistine(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
imam07:
God will never make us and our family members to me a victim of this. My advise is whenever anyone finds himself or herself in this kind of dangerous situation, wether inside the banking hall or outside. Do not risk it by running away unless u are sure u are in a safe place. It is 70% saver to lie down and your face to the ground. A flying bullet will never come down to hit u on the ground. An armed robbers respects it if u do this.They will never shoot unless u provoke them. To lie down,an armed robber can never recognize u.
Look at those pics very well, some people were shot dead while lieing down. Those robbers are dare devil criminals

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Adeemman: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lord have mercy o.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Jermat20(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
God please whosoever that is behind this may they never go unpunished. May those innocent blood that they have wasted never allow them to have peace. Lord when ever they eat, may they eat with the blood, when they bath, may they bath the blood and may everything they do be bloody. Heavenly God may you grant those innocent souls eternal rest Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by dvkot(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
engrelvis:
Tommoro one idiot will b telling me jungle justice r nt good for armed robbers to hell with taking dem to court
i fully support jungle or forest justice for ARMED ROBBERS but not for petty market thieves

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by imam07: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Some security operatives are master planner of this robbery. This also involved some indegen of the town who knows Offa very well.
The Olofa have done so well to prevent the reoccurrence of the robbery in Offa. I was told he supplied the police with Hilux and fortified them and the vigilantes.
For God sake, where were the vigilantes in Offa Town?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by uvie66: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why, God, why, so we have reduced ourselves so low because of money........all for what Houses, Cars, and most lik women of easy virtues.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
ehie:
Relocation till after buhari get booted out.it's just death deaths and more death. See the lady gunned down with her eyelashes. Its the return of armed robbers pre GSM.mobile tech had taken our young off the street.buhari had bought them back.in kaduna fulani terrorists kill at will.in zamfara 70 died yesterday.buhari was our self inflicted suicide as a nation. A vote for APC was the same thing as pulling a trigger and blowing ou r brains out.with the trappings of power the old fart will die clinbuhari ging his murderous hands.God save us

4 years ago, this is how many blamed Jonathan. Please stop this politics talk. This is plain wickedness.

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Ifiegboria(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Sad day
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
This robbery incident is far worse than the one that happened in Zenith bank Wetheral road branch Owerri, Imo state that was videotape via CCTV. in 2017.

That robbery caused the lives of some few police officers as there were heavy gun shot exchanges between the policemen and the robbers that were 4 in numbers that saw one of robbers being shot to death on his head.

Unfortunately, the brave police officer on the day of the incident lost his lives from injury sustained.

Like, I said earlier this robbery incident is far worse as there are a high death casualty mainly among civilians that were hit by stray bullets.

Our security agencies must wake up to the rising tide of armed robbery in Nigeria and proffer solutions.

Who knows there might be some insiders in this robbery incident within the banking industry. These unscrupulous bankers sells banking secrets and most importantly the movement of cash from one location to another and pass the derails to criminal gangs.

The federal government should create jobs as youth unemployment is responsible for some of this criminal activities. Do not be surprise to learn that some of these robbers are in secret cults and after their graduation from university or polytechnic and with no job insight to engaged them gainfully end up in the association of robbers were they unleash mayhelm on innocent society.

This Offa, Kwara state robbery is one robbery incident but too many the government of Nigeria had to grapple with.

My condolences goes to the families of the gallant police officers and the civilian casualty whose loved one unfortunately died in this incident both from direct attack or stray bullets.

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by imam07: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Philistine:

Look at those pics very well, some people were shot dead while lieing down. Those robbers are dare devil criminals
Non were shot while lieing down. Why did u say that. Do u expect those dead bodies to be floating on air for u to justify they were not shot lieing down. I was told some were shot while trying to jump over the police station and the bank fence.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by pawesome(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why not just go into d bank,make d resistance surrender den tie d person one Syd n kip...steal and go....must de kill for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by dvkot(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
THERE IS NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT HUMAN LIFE IS NOT VALUED IN NIGERIA I REPEAT HUMAN LIFE IS NOT VALUED IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please did they succeed in carting money away?
Huncle, You Need Serious Prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by imam07: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
What Offa Town sars know best is to be running after Yahoo boys.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by imam07: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
pawesome:
Why not just go into d bank,make d resistance surrender den tie d person one Syd n kip...steal and go....must de kill for crying out loud
You talked as if they came to Rob with ordinary mind. They were not human in that process. Fully drugged. no feelings for any human. Human was less than chicken when they came.

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by suco01(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
This offa again, during my nysc banks open 9am and close 12noon cos of this robbery, wat of all those useless headless SARS that extort innocent people around all those banks in offa, all they know it to harass people. useless failed security system and Nation. RIP to the dead ones.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by delpee(f): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Briggs007: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
How did we get this low? Nigerian do value lives of fellow countrymen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) / Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.