Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (76148 Views)

One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Banks should close down in towns like this and refuse to work. Better yo be economically stagnant than counting corpses

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
ruggedtimi:
Nigeria police needs well equipped choppers for rapid air response. they hit the police station first before hitting the banks and also block exit route to the town. They held the town hostage , Well trained robbers. There time dey come

Well trained robbers? Who trained them?

If you like, give Nigeria Police choppers for rapid air response, the chopper will not ve fuel to fly....nothing really rapid abt them except if it is Dino Melaye they want to arrest...

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by amakabel: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
what a nation, five banks? several hours? God have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by dROC1: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
GodlySammy:
Over 47 people killed. About 16 police officers,some reporters and those who were found in the police station for complaints got killed..hawkers, passersby, few secondary school students and almost all banks excluding UBA and Unity bank,and over 8cars were robbed.. Oh! Come and see a flood of blood,uproar and tears.. Inhumanity at its peak

This kind of mass murder should not be allowed to slide.
If this happened in America the president would be on the scene and the culprits definitely be brought to book.

The culprits in this despicable crime must be apprehended, paraded and made to face the law in it's strictest form. They must be made an example to others lest this type of heinous crime becomes the norm in our society.

6 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by ndcide(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
They will catch them for sure. With such killings?

They can't escape. If it takes time, them the government is involved.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by JuanDeDios: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
ERockson:
Jungle justice is not enough for the perpetrators of this crime. I keep wondering why brutal and deadly robbery is common in this area.
This is a horrendous crime and I hope the perpetrators are brought to justice. But why is jungle justice the first thing that came to your mind?

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by toye440: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
Very sad, I saw hell when I served in Owo, southwest is known for bank attacks
ha owo urs is even better many yrs back i was at ikare akoko, bank heist happen every 3-4 months with no arrest bin made.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Does anyone not feel this is to well organised and that the killing is simply too excessive to be considered an ordinary robbery?

The successive spate of bank robberies that happened in the south-west around 2012/2013 were later discovered to be attacks by Boko Haram affiliated groups carried out with the aim of getting money to fund their nefarious activities.

Robber who want cash are primarily there for the money. Killing passersby does nothing to further their primary aim except such passersby obstructs their aim.

Still, the window to have an honest conversation with ourselves in this country is fast shutting. Today it's in Kwara. It didn't affect your family. Na turn by turn...the rot that has eaten off the legs will eventually find its way up to the arms and head. By the time it comes, it will be to late to have any conversation at all.

10 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by fireback: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
this is what bokoharam is turning into (political robbery ). I know some people will not understand.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
I wonder the amount of money they came for that warranted this terrorism. There is an insider involved that revealed so much.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Same robbery happened December 2013. God save me that day... About five bank at that owode market. Police station not far from there
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by TourismMan(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
May I never look for money through this way. I better die a broke dude than doing this nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Ingocof(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
I don't know what to say
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Government Should Remove Pocket From POLICE Uniforms? What Do You Think? �����
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by macaranta(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
God this is brutal... Clearly they didn't value human lives. That is how their own lives even with the stolen money shall be worse than worthless, they will all die a very slow and painful death. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Such a pity, I don't know which generation that would see Naija turn good, when u walk around u will know we lost it.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by lexy2014: 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
CaptainStephen:
those mofos will rather fly a VIP with the chopper. police don't take the security of their stations seriously.
do police take security serious anywhere? Money is their number priority. This robbery was in d offing 4 several weeks cos a lot went into d planning. Exactly d same thing played out in auchi, edo state a few years ago
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by wristbangle: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
Very sad, I saw hell when I served in Owo, southwest is known for bank attacks

It's common to every part of the country. Not peculiar to a particular region
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by lexy2014: 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
Government Should Remove Pocket From POLICE Uniforms?
What Do You Think?
�����
in fact bros, no b small thing its a good idea. they will focus. Saint buhari said he fighting corruption and hasn't reformed d police. What kind of anti corruption fight is that?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
i blame buhari
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Highly planned work. The police can't stand a chance. Like sm1 said dey shud hv choppers to pursue robbers faster and better. Very sad.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by maxwell530(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
RIP to the families that lost their loved ones

This is a "win" situation for some "Oriaku" females that always looking for rich guys up and down,their billionaire boyfriends /husband will be some millions richer now.
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by MONITZ: 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
ehie:
Relocation till after buhari get booted out.it's just death deaths and more death. See the lady gunned down with her eyelashes. Its the return of armed robbers pre GSM.mobile tech had taken our young off the street.buhari had bought them back.in kaduna fulani terrorists kill at will.in zamfara 70 died yesterday.buhari was our self inflicted suicide as a nation. A vote for APC was the same thing as pulling a trigger and blowing ou r brains out.with the trappings of power the old fart will die clinbuhari ging his murderous hands.God save us

So painful ,the man has failed.in sane climes he would ve resigned a long time ago.Bootlickers and hangers on re goading him into holding onto power tenaciously like it's his birthright despite the fact that everything has spiraled outta control.

What does this man really want?is he on a mission to punish Nigerians or what ?So many lives have been under this government much more than Jonathan's yet the local mumu champions from a particular tribe won't pick their pens or microphones to write/shout their usual epistles of incompetence,y? The life of a Nigerian is indeed very short and brutish,abegi I taya for Bubu he has caused more harm and damage than repairs ,he is old and out of tune with present thinkings,imagine a supppsed president who on a visit to Germany referred to a Unified Germany as west Germany in this millennium,a unification that took place in the last millennium,what does that tell us and yet some idiots anc mofos still want him to carry on..Insecurity is the order of the day presently .No sentiments Bubu must go back to his Daura come 2019 Insha allah..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
GodlySammy:
Over 47 people killed. About 16 police officers,some reporters and those who were found in the police station for complaints got killed..hawkers, passersby, few secondary school students and almost all banks excluding UBA and Unity bank,and over 8cars were robbed.. Oh! Come and see a flood of blood,uproar and tears.. Inhumanity at its peak

This is then then bloodiest robbery in Nigerian history and yet the President has northern issued a statement
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by mkoabiola: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2018
They will n caught sooon
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 06, 2018
Dem still kee civilians?? I tot u r to kee anyone bearing arms and putting ur life in danger.. U r Neva to shoot a man wt his back turned to u... Dis robbers ain't professional Enuf jawe... Dis is wickedness.. I see policeman pursued to tight corner.. Dats pure wickedness from d pit of hell ...
Anoda reason I detest bank job or spending too much time inside bank

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:43am On Apr 06, 2018
The robbers knew their business well, the terrain and solid intel. Somebody with armed forces experience/expertise must have been involved.

Considering the outcry that will follow this massive bloodshed, they will soon meet their Waterloo. They will be ratted on soon.

RIP to innocent victims.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Seyibayo(m): 12:45am On Apr 06, 2018
The blood shed in this country is alarming.....we are just ........
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by begwong: 12:57am On Apr 06, 2018
Attacking 5banks at once is not an ordinary robbery to be carried out like this.
Those robbers must have maybe ex policeman/military personnel to carry out this professional bank robbery.
RIP to the dead.!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by bionixs: 1:04am On Apr 06, 2018
CryptoClub2018:
What d f**k. This is too much just to get money. God please let everyone involved in this crime and all there generation till d end of the world never know peace for the agony brought to these families. This is sad to say d least
bunch of lazy ,spineless idiots who have no courage and guts to work but give their energy to taking from others. I place a CURSE upon them. may their lives tragically end before the money they stole
Re: Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) by Misternas89(m): 1:23am On Apr 06, 2018
Jarus:
This is a sad day for us in Offa. Deadliest robbery attack in our history.
Hey bro, are u an Offa indigene?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eiye Gang Members Arrested In Italy After Being Exposed By Nigerian Girl. Photos / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) / Wife And Husband Throwing Stones At Each Other In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.