Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (45193 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by BOOMnaija(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2018
UDUJ:

Evening newspaper lover sighted cheesy

So at least there is still hope for those old Nairaland mofos afterall smiley

Some evening newspapers are evergreen.

And besides, the older d wine, the sweeter it gets tongue
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by UDUJ(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Some evening newspapers are evergreen.

And besides, the older d wine, the sweeter it gets tongue

The problem with evening newspapers is their reduced elasticity (no firmness). Well to each their own cool

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by lawrenzo007(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2018
tongue wink smiley
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by lawrenzo007(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Same with me... she don't want to have a relationship with me because she has an ex she still loves... She want just friendship... But we keep calling ourselves sweet names ...
But me don chop this gal Sha yet we are still just friends
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by nckingsley(m): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2018
There is this girl I asked out but she told me that she likes me but she's not interested in dating me. I tried all I could but this girl is proving hard to get. I don't even know what else to do
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by TheEminentLaity: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2018
must you start a relationship before you follow your heart?

1 Like

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by phazotron(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2018
This lady in my office (who has a boyfriend) will always refer to me as hers, will get jealous when she sees me with another lady, will accuse me of denying Her when I say I'm single. She is a good person and usually helps me from time to time. It's so crazy that everyone in the office calls me her husband or her boyfriend. I've never been comfortable with it but would overlook it because we do get along quite well and wouldn't want to create any tension. Eventually I decided to tell her (politely) to stop giving pple the wrong impression about both of us and because i don't want Covet what belongs to another. All of a sudden she starts to give me silent treatment at work. Later at night I called her only for her to get angry at me saying that why am I insulting her that is it because she brought herself down to my level? This is someone who I never had anything to do with when she newly resumed at my office. She reached out to me and now pissed off at me for politely saying the Truth? What is wrong with you women in this Goddamm country? Always playing games. If Nigerian guys say foreign girls are better they'll say we worship white pple. Anyways I've left her to her devices. I just ignore her now. I don't even behave like I know her. I can't be apologizing when I'm not at fault. But what's your take on this? I want to hear you guys perspective. What do you think she's up to and did I do anything wrong by doing what I did?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 07, 2018
abiolamitodun:

so u can play him to the fullest

Don't waste your time with poster, she's clearly a troll
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by AmericanSons: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2018
Lol
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by BOOMnaija(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2018
UDUJ:

The problem with evening newspapers is their reduced elasticity (no firmness). Well to each their own cool

Yes, the sweetness is in the reduced elasticity bro wink..... Besides, who firmness epp
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Kingsley1000(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2018
NACK HER RUN
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by UDUJ(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Yes, the sweetness is in the reduced elasticity bro wink..... Besides, who firmness epp

grin cheesy You can even use those slippers breasts to fan yourself once PHCN shuts the electricity. I see your reasons bro cheesy

Have a lovely weekend bruv cool
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by tytunji29(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2018
habsydiamond:
sometimes that engine room u won enter fit make u fall in love oooo
Boss u re ryt ooo I was once a victim oooo BT I discipline mysef sharp sharp bfore bush meat cum catch d hunter
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Blessed200016: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2018
KOPT33:

What love? There is no such thing as love, dear brother.

Don't be too quick to start professing love. Never say I love you first. If you do, you will lose a good chunk of your emotional capital.

Go on your date, tell her sweet things, create analogies, create stories, lie if you have to but just ensure your mouth is sweet. However, make no mention of love because love is a sacred thing that does not manifest after three dates.

Jst thinking of showing my interest known to her. Thou, I fear rejection but like this peep
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by BlueScholar(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2018
habsydiamond:
She's still contemplating on using u as her plan B....which is not always good....cos at the end of the day they always abandon PlanB for A... So let her be...
When shes ready to do soft to get she will contact u....hard to get in this century....some ladies funny ooo.. grin grin

grin
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Blessed200016: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2018
LieDetector:
don't be scared of making your interest known.
hw do u think I could mk it possible
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by deafeyez: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2018
Adebowale89:
all ladies fall for romantic guys easily. your mode of conversation, composure, dressing, caring qsts and attention are all you can easily used to win ladies heart

I don't subscribe to using money or goods to entice a lady o, because unlike me before u go drink my #100 lacasera, our relationship must ve go far

You have got the same mindset with me. If you use money to chase a lady she might accept you but the relationship won't last as she go always meet that person wey sabi how to communicate with women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by mikeget804: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
McBrooklyn:

Call her make she con pay you visit for your domot one of these days and do the needful and stop being a pussy... You just have to make a pussy wet!! angry

d same way one babe say she get bf, I invite her come my huz she refuse, another day I invite her again say, I want tell her something and she came. To cut long story short, if u see d Bleep wey we Bleep that day erh, u go fear girls. after we Bleep finish, na so she Begin vex come leave my hux, I beg her she no listen na so I leave her make she go. I even call her for phone she no pick. After 5days I call and invited her, omo! d baby show again . d Bleep this time, sweet pass b4. After 1month d babe say e no want him bf again. 3days ago, d boy call me dey beg say, make I leave him bebe and like this, I dey vex 4 d girl, y him go give d boy my number.

3 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by SoldierBoy1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Well me I feel once a girl claims she has a boyfriend, respect the other gee and just free her..... Like totally.
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by jaxxy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
LieDetector:
I asked this girl out sometime and she told me she has a boyfriend and that the boyfriend doesn't stay in town. I honorably withdrew my advances and she got annoyed because I stopped calling her. The few times I tried she refused picking out of anger.

She would call me with a different number just to hear my voice and then hang up upon me saying "hello".

To cut the long story short, we agreed to meet which we did and I noticed she's still playing hard to get. I don't know what to do at this point honestly.

Should I withdraw outrightly or should I still talk about us starting a relationship especially considering that I didn't bring up the ish in our recent meeting.

Help guys!

Ure obviously not a bad boy or is she out of ur league? Cos u shud know wat to do based on the feedback u get from her.
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ogbeni,
How cheesy is your akant?
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by lgboks(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
habsydiamond:
She's still contemplating on using u as her plan B....which is not always good....cos at the end of the day they always abandon PlanB for A... So let her be...
When shes ready to do soft to get she will contact u....hard to get in this century....some ladies funny ooo.. grin grin
shia.... Wetin u wan drink grin

See sensible advice
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by sparkwil(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Withdraw my brother... grin
I don't know why this sounded sensual. Someone is spoiling me...

sad sad
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by lloyds(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
dammytosh:
Women are like shadow. If you run after them they will run away from you.

If you run away from them they will chase you.

Agree with you completely sir.
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by ebukaka12(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
phazotron:
This lady in my office (who has a boyfriend) will always refer to me as hers, will get jealous when she sees me with another lady, will accuse me of denying Her when I say I'm single. She is a good person and usually helps me from time to time. It's so crazy that everyone in the office calls me her husband or her boyfriend. I've never been comfortable with it but would overlook it because we do get along quite well and wouldn't want to create any tension. Eventually I decided to tell her (politely) to stop giving pple the wrong impression about both of us and because i don't want Covet what belongs to another. All of a sudden she starts to give me silent treatment at work. Later at night I called her only for her to get angry at me saying that why am I insulting her that is it because she brought herself down to my level? This is someone who I never had anything to do with when she newly resumed at my office. She reached out to me and now pissed off at me for politely saying the Truth? What is wrong with you women in this Goddamm country? Always playing games. If Nigerian guys say foreign girls are better they'll say we worship white pple. Anyways I've left her to her devices. I just ignore her now. I don't even behave like I know her. I can't be apologizing when I'm not at fault. But what's your take on this? I want to hear you guys perspective. What do you think she's up to and did I do anything wrong by doing what I did?
Bro, ya actually did what's right. if she wants ya, let her stick with ya then.. Maybe she needed the sideboo. Lol
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Whyke141: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
...PoetKhu on this one again! - The solicitor for African Women.

"Wonder Woman explores the beauty every woman carries using a specimen woman.

I feel accomplished and proud as a woman while reading through the piece. It's a piece that makes you want to do the extraordinary and break limits as a woman, as itbis embedded with lots of eulogies and self appraisals.

I love it" - Anonymous.
•••

Have a Taste of this raw poetry now!!!���
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/04/wonder-woman.html?m=1
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by ebukaka12(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
Well me I feel once a girl claims she has a boyfriend, respect the other gee and just free her..... Like totally.
That's if I know the Gee, buh if I don't it's a different case entirely
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Reelmii: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
CSTR1002:
There was this lady I almost slept with when she came to my house.
Something just told me not to.

While strolling with my car this morning, I just saw her in someone's house carrying a baby.

We exchanged glances and I zoomed off.

What the hell is going on?
are u saying she is married or she is a house maid
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by McBrooklyn(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Onisokuso1:
hahahaha this pics is fucking funny . Ladies don suffer . How many ladies don orgasm , just very few

Lol... Na because una no dey knack 'em wells na... Orgasm for ladies hard for real but e no too hard like that if you hit that g spot wella... cheesy
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by McBrooklyn(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
mikeget804:

d same way one babe say she get bf, I invite her come my huz she refuse, another day I invite her again say, I want tell her something and she came. To cut long story short, if u see d Bleep wey we Bleep that day erh, u go fear girls. after we Bleep finish, na so she Begin vex come leave my hux, I beg her she no listen na so I leave her make she go. I even call her for phone she no pick. After 5days I call and invited her, omo! d baby show again . d Bleep this time, sweet pass b4. After 1month d babe say e no want him bf again. 3days ago, d boy call me dey beg say, make I leave him bebe and like this, I dey vex 4 d girl, y him go give d boy my number.

Hahahaha... You my Nigga you deserve award for fûcking that girl sex life up... Badt guy!!! grin grin

Lol... The boyfriend way con dey call you sha... Why him sef no dey knack the babe well?? The joke is on him... Make you dey knack dey go, nothing do you... cheesy cheesy
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by LieDetector(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pearllait:

I will try not to write an Epistle but I hope you understand my point. Let me start by saying, this happens to both male and female. it's so unfortunate it is happening to you but if i were you, i would close all forms of communication lines to help myself because it is really not worth it. POINT NUMBER1; She told you she has a boyfriend... (gud) Some persons would say, this generation has to do with games, we start a game and who ever wins wins (which i obviously don't believe in and by God's grace i will not need to struggle before winning the heart of any man). So.... it's really not about the PLAYING HARD TO GET. My dear, cut off from her. If she keeps calling you, it's a choice whether to pick or not to pick. if she sends you WhatsApp msg, read but don't always reply.

POINT NUMBER 2; She told you she has a boyfriend yet she still uses every means possible to speak to you. my dear, it's either 1. She's playing with your emotions and just want you around because her "SUPPOSED" Boo is out of town. 2. It's either she was disappointed when via your actions of not contacting her anymore made it look like a slap on her face and 3. or.... there's more to it that we still don't understand.

Now let me ask you. Would you rather have someone who genuinely wants to be with you or have someone who someday might wake up and say this to you "IT'S NOT AS IF I DIDN'T MAKE IT CLEAR FROM THE ON SET THAT I AM OR I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP"
Which would you prefer??

On the other hand, she might have no one but still contemplating if she wants to try again probably due to certain circumstances and reasons best known to her. But i will still say CUT OFF FROM HER FOR NOW OR CUT OFF COMPLETELY AND MOVE ON
hard truth sister. Your words ooze wisdom

1 Like

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by lloyds(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
godofuck231:

Guy go meet your grand mother, she go tell you say even olosho get pride and she has a price, u think say your father buy your mama? All women have pride, it is left for you to convince her that you care and you are capable of caring for her emotionally and finally, most importantly you should be able to play a game of wit, it a ritual amongst animals as the male has to show his skills in flying,swimming, hunting even dancing and matting dances sometimes comes in, show her you have the mental ability to manoeuvre narrow or twisted catch her for tight corner, make her exhausts her excuses and tactics, when this is done she would melt into your palm like chocolate, never take a woman's work for what she is look at her body language, read the heart, it's like her words saying "not in the mood" her body says "spank me baby"

U sound very mature and wise. But the lady in question definitely has another guy, just using him as a stand by.

He must never trust her completely, may be unless she agrees to marry him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.