Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (45207 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by AmericanSons: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pearllait:

I will try not to write an Epistle but I hope you understand my point. Let me start by saying, this happens to both male and female. it's so unfortunate it is happening to you but if i were you, i would close all forms of communication lines to help myself because it is really not worth it. POINT NUMBER1; She told you she has a boyfriend... (gud) Some persons would say, this generation has to do with games, we start a game and who ever wins wins (which i obviously don't believe in and by God's grace i will not need to struggle before winning the heart of any man). So.... it's really not about the PLAYING HARD TO GET. My dear, cut off from her. If she keeps calling you, it's a choice whether to pick or not to pick. if she sends you WhatsApp msg, read but don't always reply.

POINT NUMBER 2; She told you she has a boyfriend yet she still uses every means possible to speak to you. my dear, it's either 1. She's playing with your emotions and just want you around because her "SUPPOSED" Boo is out of town. 2. It's either she was disappointed when via your actions of not contacting her anymore made it look like a slap on her face and 3. or.... there's more to it that we still don't understand.

Now let me ask you. Would you rather have someone who genuinely wants to be with you or have someone who someday might wake up and say this to you "IT'S NOT AS IF I DIDN'T MAKE IT CLEAR FROM THE ON SET THAT I AM OR I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP"
Which would you prefer??

On the other hand, she might have no one but still contemplating if she wants to try again probably due to certain circumstances and reasons best known to her. But i will still say CUT OFF FROM HER FOR NOW OR CUT OFF COMPLETELY AND MOVE ON

Having experienced this before, OP, seeing that it is a lady that dropped it here for u, better follow this advice. Trust me, it beats everything any guy here had told you.

Leave her alone.
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by YhungPablo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
LieDetector:
lol. I'll try this boss grin
shior.. Someone daughter angry

1 Like

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Give it just time
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Mryacks: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
isyourboy:
Please run away from her. Girls like that are time waster, and she know how to equally play with emotion. The truth is she don't want you to go, she is keeping you around in case something happen between her and the other guy, or just incase she notice you've made it or you might made it soon

You sir, Issa wise man. Totally agree..saw this same scenario happened to my brother..
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by GurlFriend: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
KOPT33:

What love? There is no such thing as love, dear brother.

Don't be too quick to start professing love. Never say I love you first. If you do, you will lose a good chunk of your emotional capital.

Go on your date, tell her sweet things, create analogies, create stories, lie if you have to but just ensure your mouth is sweet. However, make no mention of love because love is a sacred thing that does not manifest after three dates.

You have serious issues
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by AmericanSons: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
GurlFriend:

You have serious issues
He is right!
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
GurlFriend:

You have serious issues

Love is a sacred phenomenon that does not manifest after three dates, or two quotes for that matter.
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by GurlFriend: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
KOPT33:

Love is a sacred phenomenon that does not manifest after three dates, or two quotes for that matter.
You are so wrong
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by MissRaine69(f): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
LieDetector:
I asked this girl out sometime and she told me she has a boyfriend and that the boyfriend doesn't stay in town. I honorably withdrew my advances and she got annoyed because I stopped calling her. The few times I tried she refused picking out of anger.

She would call me with a different number just to hear my voice and then hang up upon me saying "hello".

To cut the long story short, we agreed to meet which we did and I noticed she's still playing hard to get. I don't know what to do at this point honestly.

Should I withdraw outrightly or should I still talk about us starting a relationship especially considering that I didn't bring up the ish in our recent meeting.

Help guys!

Personally I don’t understand this hard to get marlaky that said

My brother coming from a woman you need to up your game a bit. Learn how to use psychology with some women especially those with no emotional intelligence. Stop calling actully feign disinterest.
When she calls tell her you found someone else because she was not interested. And wait
Now you play hard to get that way you can gage level of commitment .

2 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
GurlFriend:

You are so wrong

On what account?
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by lascodii(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
mikeget804:

d same way one babe say she get bf, I invite her come my huz she refuse, another day I invite her again say, I want tell her something and she came. To cut long story short, if u see d Bleep wey we Bleep that day erh, u go fear girls. after we Bleep finish, na so she Begin vex come leave my hux, I beg her she no listen na so I leave her make she go. I even call her for phone she no pick. After 5days I call and invited her, omo! d baby show again . d Bleep this time, sweet pass b4. After 1month d babe say e no want him bf again. 3days ago, d boy call me dey beg say, make I leave him bebe and like this, I dey vex 4 d girl, y him go give d boy my number.
baba for the girls
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by GurlFriend: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
KOPT33:

On what account?
There are countless testimonies of who met and fell in love on the orc first dates, and till date are still going on strong.
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
GurlFriend:

There are countless testimonies of who met and fell in love on the orc first dates, and till date are still going on strong.

What makes you think that there will be a repeat of that fairy tale here?

Wake up dear.
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by GurlFriend: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
KOPT33:

What makes you think that there will be a repeat of that fairy tale here?

Wake up dear.
And what makes you think there won't be a repeat? Stop being so negative smiley
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Oluwhiner749: 4:35am On Apr 09, 2018
Send her sweet Morning messages and goodnight too. Do this for a week without calling her, if she calls you don't too much time talking witg her. Always make i ferl you have something going in your life and that though you think about her you also have a lot doing. Thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by LieDetector(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2018
Pearllait:

I will try not to write an Epistle but I hope you understand my point. Let me start by saying, this happens to both male and female. it's so unfortunate it is happening to you but if i were you, i would close all forms of communication lines to help myself because it is really not worth it. POINT NUMBER1; She told you she has a boyfriend... (gud) Some persons would say, this generation has to do with games, we start a game and who ever wins wins (which i obviously don't believe in and by God's grace i will not need to struggle before winning the heart of any man). So.... it's really not about the PLAYING HARD TO GET. My dear, cut off from her. If she keeps calling you, it's a choice whether to pick or not to pick. if she sends you WhatsApp msg, read but don't always reply.

POINT NUMBER 2; She told you she has a boyfriend yet she still uses every means possible to speak to you. my dear, it's either 1. She's playing with your emotions and just want you around because her "SUPPOSED" Boo is out of town. 2. It's either she was disappointed when via your actions of not contacting her anymore made it look like a slap on her face and 3. or.... there's more to it that we still don't understand.

Now let me ask you. Would you rather have someone who genuinely wants to be with you or have someone who someday might wake up and say this to you "IT'S NOT AS IF I DIDN'T MAKE IT CLEAR FROM THE ON SET THAT I AM OR I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP"
Which would you prefer??

On the other hand, she might have no one but still contemplating if she wants to try again probably due to certain circumstances and reasons best known to her. But i will still say CUT OFF FROM HER FOR NOW OR CUT OFF COMPLETELY AND MOVE ON
so she called with a strange line and hung up again upon me picking. Just that I refused calling back this time and have hence refused picking calls from strange numbers. She now called with her main line just yesterday and I still didn't pick. Dropped me a message on fb which I'm yet to reply. Am I overreacting Sis?
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2018
dammytosh:
Women are like shadow. If you run after them they will run away from you.

If you run away from them they will chase you.
Robert Greene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2018
5thElement:

Lol. Girls and wahala sha.

Did you ask her when you guys met if she's still in a relationship or not?

1. Never ever date anyone who had to leave a relationship just to be with you. If they can leave someone else for you, they'll leave you for someone else.

2. I've never understood the concept of playing hard to get. Everything in life has a shelf life. You like someone go for them. Life doesn't have to be so complicated mehn.

Here's what you do:

Lay your cards on the table. Tell her how much you like her and tell her you want a relationship. Stop the hide and seek.

If she says no, then it's no.

If she says yes, congrats.

If she says she doesn't know, then that's also a NO. Move on already and block her everywhere blockable, FB, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, MySpace, IMO, Nairaland grin

You know why? People like that only want to toy with your destiny.

You can thank me now not later.
;
Just like i roll.

3 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Pearllait(f): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
LieDetector:
so she called with a strange line and hung up again upon me picking. Just that I refused calling back this time and have hence refused picking calls from strange numbers. She now called with her main line just yesterday and I still didn't pick. Dropped me a message on fb which I'm yet to reply. Am I overreacting Sis?

In my best opinion, I would say NO! You are not over reacting. On the other hand, I will stiil say if I were you I won't force it, I won't give any room for my emotions to be played with or better still, I would give what I call "ANOTHER CHANCE" for a heart to heart discussion. Go for what would give your peace of mind. May God help you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by LieDetector(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Pearllait:

In my best opinion, I would say NO! You are not over reacting. On the other hand, I will stiil say if I were you I won't force it, I won't give any room for my emotions to be played with or better still, I would give what I call "ANOTHER CHANCE" for a heart to heart discussion. Go for what would give your peace of mind. May God help you
I should give it some more time right. Honestly I can't figure out why I'm so much attached to this girl. Left for me I'd choose to let everything go for now. Maybe have a heart to heart when the semester is finally in full swing considering I'm a student. Same with her. I'd have regained my true self by then. Thanks so much for your advice sis. It's golden and I appreciate.

On another note, are you a relationship expert?

2 Likes

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by AmericanSons: 9:00am On May 09, 2018
LieDetector:
I should give it some more time right. Honestly I can't figure out why I'm so much attached to this girl. Left for me I'd choose to let everything go for now. Maybe have a heart to heart when the semester is finally in full swing considering I'm a student. Same with her. I'd have regained my true self by then. Thanks so much for your advice sis. It's golden and I appreciate.

On another note, are you a relationship expert?

Your best bet now is to distance yourself... Cut the emotional ties by deleting anything that remind you of her.
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by mikeget804: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2018
McBrooklyn:

Hahahaha... You my Nigga you deserve award for fûcking that girl sex life up... Badt guy!!! grin grin

Na so o my brother. If u dull for these girls erh, them go use u take play like Gov. Fayose wey dey cut pomor for Ekiti market

Lol... The boyfriend way con dey call you sha... Why him sef no dey knack the babe well?? The joke is on him... Make you dey knack dey go, nothing do you... cheesy cheesy

I just dey vex for d guy. e come still dey beg for girl we no dey loyal.

1 Like

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by mikeget804: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2018
lascodii:
baba for the girls

My brother, wetin I go do na! just try chop d hole wey dey their bottom and make sure u chop am wella. d rest na history
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by mikeget804: 6:10am On Dec 17, 2018
McBrooklyn:

Hahahaha... You my Nigga you deserve award for fûcking that girl sex life up... Badt guy!!! grin grin

Lol... The boyfriend way con dey call you sha... Why him sef no dey knack the babe well?? The joke is on him... Make you dey knack dey go, nothing do you... cheesy cheesy

My brother I no knack again. I don leave d girl for d guy. I just pity d guy. u knw e good to dey reason our follow guy man so, I just leave d girl for am since, him love her.

1 Like

Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by Konquest: 6:13am On May 03, 2021
1x2x3:
I like incredible hulk............ Smash all over and dump.

One has been playing same game with me for over 2 months. She really toyed with my emotions and abused the attention I gave her. When I stopped giving her attention and calls for about a week she became worried that she's overplaying her "hard to get" game plan. She's the one calling now that I've given up on her dramas.
I've taken back my affections which I've made known to her but if she keeps insisting I will go the hulk way.
wink
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by vikgreen01(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2021
DonroxyII:
Same with me here ..... Abi u are in Ilorin ni
Maybe we are onto same girl ooo !

Which part of ilorin are u...
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by fineberry(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2021
lenghtinny:

It's not always about fùck Bro....

Dude never fùck, he's still struggling to use his head. If he gets the coochie, his sense will fly out of the window at the speed of light.

It's obvious the girl just wants to keep him as a backup file in her heart's google drive angry
He should just free the babe, else he will end up with tears, sorrows and blood.
This your last paragraph tight cheesy cheesy wink
Re: When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get by fineberry(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2021
donbachi:
Don't pull out yet.for her to had called you with different lines is an indication she is truely in love with you.get her a gift,but don't send it to her by yourself.which i believe will increase her hunger to see you.and when she calls your, try and form out of town for a week,send her recharge card.pls,do not call her.then, watch out for series of love sms.you can thank me later.
. Your type watch foreign movie a lot....telemondo people shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men) / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.