Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) (73927 Views)

The Greatest Heartbreak 10 / Price Of Virginity / Clueless: The Compunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
cerowo:
silver1996 you are soo good

Tnks dear
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin grin grin
skubido:
None of them has Manny,,

OP
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
afolabiwunmi:
Thanks for the update

Welcome dear
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin grin grin
izaray:
Abeg i'm suspecting all of them including Mary self. I can't come and kill myself biko cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kikiwendy(f): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
What if Mary is the one that abducted Manny
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin
kikiwendy:
What if Mary is the one that abducted Manny
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 02, 2018
Silver1996:
grin
You still dey laugh, when you dey scatter your readers head and brain with too much suspense cheesy
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by egwolopretty: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2018
kelvyncruz:
Silver you cannot confuse me, i stick to mu suspects, Jacob Pope and Peter

three suspects and u say you are not confused, bros you are even more confused than i am
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by egwolopretty: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2018
As it is, am suspecting everybody including Mary

but wait o, the guy did not mention Jasmine o, could Jasmine be the biggest bitch?
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by egwolopretty: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2018
Silver come and update o, this confusion transmission is too much
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by izaray(f): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2018
Silver1996:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
shocked

This's a very serious matter grin
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by obijos(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2018
Pls. Try and update us
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2018
obijos:
Pls. Try and update us

Updating in few hours time
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Lilly4endu(f): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2018
We are seriously waiting
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
POHB
EPISODE 29

GREATLY INFURIATED.... SHARON TROT HER WAY OUT OF THE OFFICE.....anger surging through her she walk to Taiwo's car that was parked outside....

"Just hold on Sharon....... "Taiwo said from behind...

She stopped... Calming her nerves.. The anger that lick through her.....

"They were just doing their job.. It's not their fault..... "Taiwo said...

She emit... Grasping fresh air.... She quickly pick up her phone and dialed Mary's number.....

"Mary..... "She said with a crocked voice the moment Mary answered the call....

"I was just about to call you...... "Mary said...

Sharon jut her chin... "Are you still at the police station..... "

"No why... What happened.....? Mary ask.... Curiousness in her voice...

"Where are you....?

A pause.... silence followed... Then Mary's voice came up again.... "I left the station minutes ago... Am on a taxi home.... "

"You need to go back..... "

"Why.. What's going on....?

Sharon exhales..... "The workers in the network office said they need a police report before they can track the last place a call was placed from that sim..... "

She rolled her eyes when she heard the low grunt in Mary's voice....

"Please meet me at home... Something worse happened..... "Mary said...

"Worse......! Shock tinged in her voice...... "What happened..... ?

"It's not something we can discuss on phone.... Just come home.... "

She sniff and immediately ended the call.... She gritted.. Her right palm rested on her forehead....

"So what did she say.. Is she bringing the report....? Taiwo ask curiously...

"No she isn't.....! Sharon blared out..... She squeaked at the outburst of her voice..... "Just take me home..... "She added and quickly made her way into the front seat of the car...

Taiwo shrugged..... And quickly climb into the driver's seat..... "Are you going to tell me what she said....? He ask as he start the car engine... Putting on the seat belts....

Sharon suck her teeth... Adrenaline licking through her.. She poke her eyes out the windshield.... Then back to him.... "She said something worse has happened...... "

"Worse......!, did you get into a fight with the DPO again.....?

"I don't know....... "She took a deep breathe.. Sucking in all the air she can get...... "Am tired of this whole Manny thing.... Am totally fed up....

Taiwo didnt reply when he found no words to tell her... He geared up the car and drove out of the premises........

Mary couldn't think straight.. All that was in her head was what the motorcycle guy had told her... All the people around her.... A gleen of sweat sheen it's way from her brow....

Confused... Not wanting to believe it.. She sat down back on the chair........
His words keep resounding in her head.... "Figure it out.... "......

How can she possibly figure that out.. That will be suspecting her friends..... How did he know their names...?.., Just then it occurred to her someone was messing with her.....

She quickly peered her eyes to the gate through the window when she heard the gate hard slammed.....
She sigh when she noticed it was Sharon.....
Without ado.. She opened the door....

"What has happened again....? Sharon yelled from outside.....

Mary waited till she was in...

"What could be worse than the current situation we are now....? Sharon resounded....

Mary squeaked... Her fingers clenching.... Teeth greging..... "On my way out from the police station... Someone in a motorcycle parked in front of me....

"And what happened.....? Sharon boom out impatiently.....

"He called everyone's name......

"Who is everyone.....?

Mary swallowed hard... Jut her chin... Her inner mind whispering to her not to tell her.... But she shut it out.. This was Manny... And she won't allow someone manipulate her mind into suspecting people that are helping her....... "Pope.. Jacob... Francis... Taiwo... Peter.... He called Jack who i don't think i know.. Then you..... "

A double whammy Stupefaction seize Sharon as the last words drip from Mary's mouth...... "Me.....!, What lunatic was that.... He thinks we all are holding Manny?

"No.. He said one of you knows where she is.... He said it was left for me to figure it out..... "

"That's bullshit...... "Sharon boom out..... "Who was he anyway...?

"I don't know who he is.. I've never seen his face.... "

Sharon swallowed hard... The names echoing in her head.....

"Do you know who Jack is....? Mary ask anxiously...

Nerves bit Sharon.... "He's one of Pope's friends.... "

"Pope's friend....!

"Yeah... I have only met him..... Like twice... "

"Oh my God........

"Oh your God what.....? Sharon queried at the sudden change of expression in Mary's face.....

"Is it possible that he has Manny....? Mary boom out.... Hands quivering...

Sharon gritted..... "I don't know... I don't think Manny has ever met him.... "

"Manny has met so many people that we don't know about.... And the way i see it.. If Jack has Manny.. It means he wasn't working alone.....

"And you are trying to insinuate.........

"Pope must be working with him....... "

"Cmon Mary we've been through this... Pope came clean just as Francis.....

"We don't know that for sure..... Pope could......

"Pope has nothing to do with this..... ..

"Why do you keep defending him.... "Mary snarled...

"Am not defending him.... "Sharon yelled back... She swallowed.. Sucking in the anger that was swimming in her.... "Am sure whoever told you this bunch of thrash wanted to mess with you.... With your head.. "

"He did mention a name i don't know... A name your rogue boyfriend has as a friend..... "

"So you think Jack has Manny.....? She ask exasperation in her voice.....

"This could be what the guy wanted me to figure out.....

"And if it's not him.. You will turn on the next person on the list.. Until all of us come clean.....? Sharon snarled..

Mary took a deep drag.... "It's not like that.... "

"Is like what Mary.. You think i know where Manny is...?

"I didn't say you do... What am saying is this Jack might know something.....

"Have you even ask yourself how the guy know you will be coming out from that station......

Mary grunts as the words sank deep into her head.... Shock etched on her face she drool her eyes at Sharon.... "Oh my God..... He was right... One of those names has Manny........ "

"That isn't what am saying.... If the guy knows where to find you... It means he knows where to find us because he isn't far from us...

"I have never seem that face before.....

"Yes that's it.... It could be because we haven't been paying much attention to the people around because we've been so swamped up by Manny's disappearance.... He could be following us.. Knowing our every move..... "

"Could it be one of the names he called.... could be working with him.....? Mary ask anxiously.... Suspects bubbling in her head....

Sharon knit her brows..... "Why would he call the name of the person working with him... ?,The way i see this....he is trying to set us against one another... I don't think any of those names has Manny.. But the guy who has given you those names does.......

" I don't understand......

"What you should have done was grabbed his shirt and screamed for help.... Why did you let him go.... ?Sharon snarled...

"You think i didn't want to do that.... "She jut her chin... Bit her lip when her phone beep with a message..... She quickly pick the phone and click on the message.....

Eyes widening..... Fingers propelling... She stare at the message...... Shock...

"What is it....? Sharon ask when she noticed bleak expression on her face....

Mary swallowed hard then she turn the phone to face her.....

"Dont trust Jasmine..... "Sharon read the message aloud.....

Just then the door crank opened... They both turn to the door and there was Jasmine.... Exhausted.....

"Ona don reach house...... "Jasmine blared out

francis keep glancing at his watch.... He exhales wondering if he will show up... He knew for a fact Peter will be angry with him if he find out what he has done.. He had sent to message to Micah to meet him where he was with Peter's phone.... He mention the time in the message.... His late arrival had got him wondering if he is going to show up....

If he could find out where Manny is... This could be his opportunity to get back together with Mary.....

He gritted.... Look around... A young boy and a girl were few chairs away from him... Giggling... Touching each other at every laughter.....

The bar was a bit empty probably because it was still blazing hot in the afternoon... Sooner or later people will start trooping in.....

He sigh.... When he saw him standing at the road.... Then he began to head towards the bar.... He wore an eye shade... A black T-shirt and faded blue jean......
He quickly stood up inclined to walk to where he was standing when he noticed he was looking around to see if he will see Peter since he thought that was the person he was coming to meet..... Peter wasn't such a good liar.. He'd told him he wasn't friend with him anymore.. But here he is rushing down to see after the message.... A bit shocked he went closer to him... Earlier he was actually giving up on the hope that he will show up...

He trot farther... Faster as he noticed he was taking his phone to his ears probably to call Peter and ask him where he is.....

"That won't be necessary..... "He said the moment he got to where he is.....

Micah spun round to face him.... Surprise laced in his face....

"I texted you with Peter's number..... "Francis added...

Micah scoffs.. Then he drop his hand and the phone with it....... "You..... You are still alive....? He ask jokingly... removing the glasses from his eyes

"Flesh and blood.... "Francis replied with shrugged shoulders

With a huff.. Micah streched his hand for a handshake.....

Peter shook hands with him.. They both went in and sat on the nearest chairs they laid eyes on....

"So what's going on man....? Micah ask.... "The last time i checked you warned Peter to stay away from me...., On principle... You didn't like me...."

"Well you are not far from the truth... I did tell Peter to stay away from you.. And you know why....

"Do i......? He ask with a wry smile........."Why don't you tell me why am here having this conversation with you.... "

Francis sniff..... "A friend of my girlfriend is missing and it seems your boss and her might have fallen off on a wrong part.... A reason to make her disapear..... You get what am saying......?

"The only thing i get here is that your girlfriend's friend is missing and you think my boss who i don't even know has something to do with her disappearance..... "

"By your boss i mean the senator..... "

"Oh the senator......! He cut in abruptly.....

Slightly irritated..... Francis continued......"You are close to the senator.... You do his dirty jobs which is why i think you might know my girlfriend's friend.... "

"A little correction on your statement.... I does no one dirty jobs..... And i don't know who the hell you are talking about....... "

"Don't you know Manny..... Black full breasted Manny...... "

Micah nib his lip...... "No idea..... "

Francis grunts.. Then he lean his head closer to his.... "Look man... There is no need to pretend... I need your help.... I know the senator took her and you are one of his boys.. So either you took Manny or you know who did..... "

Micah gave him a wry smile... But it disappeared in a second turning into a frown..... "Listen to me strick...... I don't take people.... I kill them right where they stand... So if you think i took your girlfriend's friend...... Be rest assured she's dead....... "He said quietly to him....

"Francis withdrew his head back.. His fingertips cranking on the table....... "Have you killed her.....?

"I don't know where your bitch is..... "Micah retorted... He stood up and quickly left him there......

Francis groan..... He watch him walk out of the bar.. Out of sight.... Anger surging through his veins he muttered..... "Where are you bitch....?

HER ABDUCTOR WALKS AROUND....... CALCULATING HIS/HER NEXT MOVE........

WHO IS HE...... WHO IS SHE....?

TBC

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by skubido(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kelvyncruz: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
Which kain thing be this one na

i think Micah is lying
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Risingstar2020(f): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
Infact i don tire grin
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by afolabiwunmi: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Silver baba, who could have done this to manny. Thanks for the update
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by izaray(f): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Lilly4endu(f): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Am tired of cracking my brain.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Speechless.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 12:50am On Nov 03, 2018
grin
kelvyncruz:
Which kain thing be this one na

i think Micah is lying
grin
Risingstar2020:
Infact i don tire grin
afolabiwunmi:
Silver baba, who could have done this to manny. Thanks for the update

You welcome dear
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 12:52am On Nov 03, 2018
grin grin
Lilly4endu:
Am tired of cracking my brain.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 12:52am On Nov 03, 2018
grin
Mavikolo2020:
Speechless.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by queenitee(f): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2018
Who's toying with our Manny ah, give us back our Manny
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by egwolopretty: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2018
Is a confusion something in this story, am totally clueless
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2018
grin grin
egwolopretty:
Is a confusion something in this story, am totally clueless
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2018
Silver come and update
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by sly12345: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2018
i nor get anything to talk for this story

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / The Devil has the money ( A Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.