Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) (73992 Views)

The Greatest Heartbreak 10 / Price Of Virginity / Clueless: The Compunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Lovinastar: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Silver 1999
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by petersononome: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2018
i know what Manny did wasn't right, but that isn't enough to slice her nipple off na...
this is nipple we are talking about, guys just imagine it when your girlfriend nipple is been sliced off, how will you feel?
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by petersononome: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2018
Lovinastar:
Silver 1999

my dear if you are voting, this isn't the right place to vote and it's silver1996
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Vidamia(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
mychiveous:
The title is THE AUCTION by leigh
thank you but i don't know why the op abandon the story
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
POHB
EPISODE 38

ROSE QUICKLY END THE CALL WHEN SHE HEARD PETER CALLING HER..... she took a deep drag and step out of the bathroom.......

She jut her chin..., calming herself....dragging in all the air she can get so she can stop her heart from pounding rapidly.....

She quivered when she caught his gaze...., Does he suspect.., what did he tell him.....

She quickly force a smile on her face and walk closer to him..... "Where is your friend.....?

"He left..... "Peter replied with clenched teeth..... His mind recalling what Francis had said to him...., she was the slut the bitch paid to fu*k him.....

he nib his lip finding it hard to believe......

"Are you alright baby.....? Rose ask totally unsettled.....

Her phone began to ring again before he could answer..... She look at the caller..., her heart skipped when she realise it was Manny....

She quickly end the call as he poke his eyes forward....., her heart raced at tremendous speed...., he almost saw the caller.....

Her heart throb when the phone began to ring again...., she curl her lips....

"Aren't you going to answer......? Peter ask crisply.....

Heart throbbing fast, she end the call again and force a smile on her face....... She need to distract him, distract him from whatever his friend had said to him....

Without hesitation...., not making him notice, she switch off the phone and wrap her hands on his shoulder......"On the contrary,am going to make you feel better.... "She said roaming her hands on his chest....

His body electrified at her touch....., he knew he shouldn't be but she always have a way of giving him a boner with her touch.....

Without hesitation... She lour down to his trouser.... Her knees on the floor, she unhook his belt......

He took a deep drag as her hands roam on his semi bulge.....

She glance at him, he was enjoying the movement of her fingers on his bulge....

She pulled his trouser down... And his bulge grow in his shorts....., she smile at him and began to drag down his shorts with her teeth.... Until his d**k break loose in her face.....

His thickening c**k was a finger distance from her face. She took his d**k into her hand and began to massage it as her other hand tickled and fondled his balls....

“You are getting hard baby! Such a big fu*king d**k! I wanna taste it, I wanna feel it in my mouth! Can I suck it, baby? Can I suck your d**k, baby? Would you like that, baby?” she panted then leaned forward and kissed the tip, running her tongue around the head and along the slit....

The feeling was intense... Pleasurable, more reason why he love blowjobs....... “Ohh, Rossse! Yes, baby, suck me!” He growled, running his fingers through her hair...

She ran her tongue along the under side of his d**khead then down the shaft to his balls. She tongued his nuts only for a moment, then ran her tongue back up the shaft. She looked up at him and grinned, then took his d**k into her mouth and began sucking him.....

He groaned deeply and his knees seemed to buckle slightly as he grasped a handful of her hair and guided her head up and down his hard shaft....

He began to buck his hips up and down; she stroked the root of his c**k with her hands and swallowed his shaft again. Swirling her tongue wildly around the underside of the head of his c**k, she drove him mad with desire. He was sweating; she could feel it on his thighs, brushing against her face. He kept groaning and moaning with pleasure as she became more firm with her sucking. She drooled and slobbered all over his lap, trying to make the Mouth Gig as wet and messy as possible.....

Peter's groans got louder and his breathing more desperate.

She firmly grabbed his d**k with strong suction from her mouth as she fondled his heavy balls. His balls began to draw closer to his thighs, a sign that his orgasm was imminent. She intended to milk him dry; she sucked and licked him lovingly, while stroking his balls. She looked up; his eyes,his face.. He was enjoying every strokes...

"Oh...Roseee...I'm gonna come soon, I can tell. I can't hold it much longer..."he whimpered

She didn't answer him verbally; she just sucked him faster and made moaning noises as she prepared to finish him off. Her pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down his organ; she made loud slurping and sucking sounds with her mouth. His c**k was rock hard and throbbing,she could feel it shaking. She visualized the hot white come loaded up in his balls getting ready to squirt hard....

"OH! Fu*k! OHHHHH!" the contractions began, and his erection flexed.

She focused the muscles of her mouth and tongue intently on the head of his d**k while tightening her grip around his balls. She felt the pre-cum that she had been tasting all throughout the Mouth Gig start to drip out even more. Then the explosion came......hard.. Intense.. Shaking every part of his body.....

Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot down her throat. She was able to gulp most of it down quickly, but some of it filled her cheeks. His own cum mixed with her saliva as she licked the tip of his shaft, valiantly swallowing it all down. She struggled to breath through her nose, which was buried in his pubic hair, as she finished him off, milking even more cum out of his balls with her hands.

Just when she thought it was over, his c**k quivered with some involuntary aftershocks, and yet more creamy juice trickled down her throat. She kept his rock hard erection in her mouth after the main part of the orgasm ended; there was drop after drop of cum still dripping out of the head of his d**k even though the huge spurting phase had ended............ grin Guys will understand this moment..... wink

Mary grunts as she dialed the number again, it was still switched off....

"Who do you think called....? Sharon ask immediately....

"I don't know..... "Mary boom out, exasperation coated in her voice.......

"Could it be one of her friends....? Sharon ask anxiously

Mary curl her lips... "She switched off the phone..., does that sound like a friend to you....?

"Maybe her battery off na... "Jasmine cut in

Mary puff, nerves sink in....... "Whoever this person is, we have to find her.... "

"Didn't you just say the number is switched off....?Sharon queried...

"We will keep calling the number...."

"What did she even say? Sharon ask

Mary nib her lip as she tried to remember...... "She said he knows...... "

"Who knows....?

"How am i supposed to know that..... "

Sharon swallowed.... "Do you think whoever called is connected to Manny's disappearance..... "

"I don't know....., this is the first call that is coming in since Manny's phone was brought home..... "

"Isn't it a bit strange that no one has called her....?Sharon ask curiously.... "I mean as popular as Manny is, no one has called..... "

"All her contacts has been deleted..... "

"And probably blocked..... "Sharon interjects............she shudder at the possibility of it..... "He blocked the numbers so no one can contact her except us.... "

Mary didn't reply, with knitted brows she sat on the chair wondering where Manny could be... Who is the bastard holding her.......?

Her stomach rumbled as she sneer in pains... Her open wound bleeding profusely.. She was loosing blood, lots of blood and she knew she was going to die if she doesn't receive medical attention soon...

Head spinning... The pains pricking every part of her body.. Eyes twitching..... She raise her head as the iron door crank open.....

Her eyes fell down, then to the masked man.....

He drop a plate of food in her front..., he smile when he saw her naked breast........

"You should eat... "He said focusing his attention on the table...

She sniff, blood escaped back into her nose..... The voice.. His voice, she can sworn she has heard it somewhere..... She shut her eyes then open them back.., that wasn't the voice that was talking to her earlier...., It could be her head.. Her weak body.. Her failed strength playing games on her... It was the same mask.....

"You wouldn't want to die on an empty stomach..... "He said as he spun round to face her....

She grimaced... Her face bloodied... With furrowed brows she glare at him... Unable to form words.. She was too weak to talk, too weak to do anything......

"Do you want me to feed you the way Godfrey use to feed you"

She didn't reply, she just continue glaring at him.....

He move closer to her.. He smile, then he pinch her nipple...

She gave a loud scream as he pinch harder......

He remove his hand, his fingers roam on her big breast........ "I thought you like it rough..., i heard you are an expert in sex.... You can make a man go crazy..... "

She didn't say a word... Tears burst out from her eyes, running down her cheek....

"Oh.. You crying..."He lour down to her level.... "Did i hurt you, is it painful....?

He laugh standing up to his feet...... "You have no idea how Godfrey cried..... "He huff, move to the table.....

"Let's forget about Godfrey, let's talk about Jeremy.....,Do you remember breaking his heart?

She didn't say anything... She sniff and let the tears flow.....

"That young guy with dreams committed suicide all because of you..., you broke his heart when you ran off with sun.... "

"Just kill me please.... "She muttered with fierce energy....

"So soon..., do you love death that much....?

He pout when she didn't reply..... "Do you know Godfrey was drunk when he had that accident that took his life......?, Godfrey had his fill of drinks before he died, you are going to have your fill of food before you die..... "

He quickly pick up the plate and began to force the food into her mouth.....

She cough and the whole food pour down from her mouth,then she vomited....

"Yuck......!,he exclaimed and move toward the table..... "Who's going to clean that up now......?

She breathe heavily and pants in pains..... "Please.....

He shrugged and pick up the belt from the table.... He smirked it in her face...

She shudder, her whole body shivering.....

A deep anger overwhelmed him, without hesitation, he flogged her right side breast with the belt and she gave out a loud cry....

He flogged her again and again until her breast reddened......

Tears bursting out, she cried in pains.. She couldn't breathe, couldn't move...... her tears rushing down with the blood..........

He walk back to the table and drop the belt...... Then he spun round to face her...... "Godfrey was everything to me, everything to my mother...., he was the source of her joy.... When you left him,you left his heart shattered to pieces.... You took a son from a mother, and you took a brother from a boy..... You shattered that boy's dream when his mother died,everyone died and left him all alone........

"Who are you.......? Manny screamed with tears, her scream echoing in the walls

"Am the boy you took everything from.... "He yelled, anger sinking into him, he pulled off the mask from his face......... "Do you know who i am now.....?

Her heart raced at tremendous speed as she saw his face.. Words escaped her for a moment... With shaking she muttered......... "SUN.. "

HE WAS HURT..., DAMAGED BUT NOW HE'S BACK FOR REVENGE....

WHO CAN STOP HIM.... ?

WHO KNOWS HIM...?

HE'S A GHOST, HE'S A FRIEND, HE'S AN ENEMY....

OR HE'S NONE OF THE ABOVE.....

Read on.... Few more episodes to the breathtaking shocking finale...... Dont scream... Don't shake, the horror is about to begin....

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#727301437

3 Likes

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by purity23(f): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
Who is sun?
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Silver1996:
POHB
EPISODE 38

Just when she thought it was over, his c**k quivered with some involuntary aftershocks, and yet more creamy juice trickled down her throat. She kept his rock hard erection in her mouth after the main part of the orgasm ended; there was drop after drop of cum still dripping out of the head of his d**k even though the huge spurting phase had ended............ grin Guys will understand this moment..... wink

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

cheesy silver biko i don't understand, come and explain
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by izaray(f): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
So the almighty SUN is one behind all this nonesense

Sun you're too heartless for my liking biko angry
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Silver1996 well done
Thanks for the update But you are good in torturing someone oh, I dey suspect you grin
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
LightQueen:
Silver1996 well done

Thanks for the update
But you are good in torturing someone oh, I dey suspect you grin

cheesy I nor be like that o
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Roadto2019: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Silver1996:

I will help you explain that to the other lady
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Ann2012(f): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmmmm Sun abi, Silver1996 u don scatter my brain tire sad. Thanks for the update OP
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by izywzy: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Risingstar2020:

Everyone is so interested on Manny's nipple, that's why they forgot the phone has been returned grin
nipple dat dey aff want to cut.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by afolabiwunmi: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hahahaa Silver baba, SUN is behind all this................. tongue tongue tongue tongue, thanks for the update ooooo
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by WHOcarex: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yeah yeah
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Lilly4endu(f): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Who is this SUN?
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by egwolopretty: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Jacob is sun
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by chara019: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
this is dope But reveal this oga Sun na the suspense is killing.

Manny your own don be o.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Evold: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
Jacob is not Sun. Remember Manny was calling him by his real name.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Zimazee(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
I think when Jasmine was referring to *Sun* as a small boy, what she meant was, he not the kinda guy Manny would be dating, cox she's a big classic girl

And with dah replies abt Sun, her friend won't think him as threat
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
Silver1996:

Lol prove me wrong tongue
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
POHB
EPISODE 39

THE COLD BREEZE FROM THE FAN SENT COLD INTO HER BODY... HER BODY SHIVERED AT THE THOUGHT OF MANNY... she could be dead and no one knows about it....

She sniff, stood up from the chair and began to pace about.......

She glance at her phone, inclined to call the number who had called Manny earlier...

She called it..., her blood ran dry for a second when she realise it was still switched off...

She wonder who the person was. "He knows,who knows... " she muttered remenbering what she said.....

She glance at the time, it was almost evening yet the DPO hasn't come as Sharon had said...

She sat back on the chair, she knew the DPO isn't going to come......

She ran her hand through her hair, teeth tugging at her cracking lower lip......At times the thought of Manny coming home would surface and she would swallow hard, willing her eyes to remain dry and her mind focused......

As the daylight dwindled, the tension, the fear in her grew.. Overwhelming her.. Whispering to her that Manny is never coming home...

She went black when the thought made her shivered.... Uncomfortable... Fear slowly pinching every part of her....

She gasped...., and bounce back into an oblivon of optimism...., she can't give up hope, she knew that for a fact...

She knit her brows, her opposite voice was louder, blocking all positive thoughts from coming in but she knew better.... Manny could be somewhere, suffering, praying her friends comes to her rescue.....

She got disrupted from her thoughts when footsteps began to approach her... She raised her head, her brows slightly touching the tip of frown lines on her forehead.....

Jasmine sneer as she sat on the chair with a plate of indomie and fork in her hand...

Mary swallowed but didn't reply, she drown back into her thoughts.. Going deep, finding places where Manny could be or where her Abductor could have taken her, but nothing came, it was totally blank.. Totally useless...

She bit her lip, so hard that she almost wince....
She fold her hands across her chest, Manny's phone beside her....

With a huff, she called the person's number again with her phone..

She sigh, a sigh of disappointment and frustration when she realise it was still switched off....

"You nor go eat....? Jasmine ask as she wrap a bunch of long swizzing indomie on the fork, then she took it to her mouth before Mary could reply....

"No, thank you.... "Mary muttered with doleful eyes....
She rushed back into her thoughts...

She quivered when a knock sounded at the door..., she glance at Jasmine who reciprocated the look....

The knock came again...., her heart skip, then she stood up, the enormity if her fears sink deep.. Overwhelming her.. Settling down in every part of her..

"Na who be dat......? Jasmine blared out but no reply came and that made them shivered.....

Jasmine quickly stood up, the indomie in her hand and some in her mouth.....

Slowly, legs trembling beneath her, Mary move forward towards the door.....

She spun back to face her phone when her phone began to ring...

Confused on which side to turn first... She stood..., the memory of everything flooding her head like a wild fire......

"Is Mary in.... "The person said from outside....

She snort when she recognized the voice.... Without hesitation, she trot towards the door and quickly open it...

Their eyes met, stirring up every desire they've been suppressing....., like a wind, it came back rushing through them......

"Hi..... "Francis muttered with clenched teeth...

"Hi... "She said back.....

For a moment, they just stood, each lost in words.... Their eyes and mind did the talking, each wondering what the other was thinking.....

Mary sigh then she broke the silence that tend to remind her of everything......

"Come in... "She said crisply paving the way for him...

His eyes fixated on her,he walk into the house.....

"See my friendship oo.... "Jasmine said..... Walking back to where she was sitting....... "Shooo, i fink say you don forget us o.. "

Francis chulkled.... "How are you... "

Jasmine nib her lip..... "I dey oo, God don shame that baboon wen nack me for head.... "

"Thank God you are okay.... "Francis muttered, he turn when Mary hands brushed his... He fix his eyes on her as she walk to a chair and sat down...

With a huff, he sat opposite her, beside Jasmine......
He find words to say.. Words to say he was sorry for what happened that night, words to explain how he truly regrets that day, words to say how he has been suffering not been with her........

"So what did you find out about the kidnapper...? Mary ask sharply, fighting her own thoughts, her own feelings that were on the verge of bursting through...

She was still angry for what he did that night but her heart wasn't..... She still loves him and sometimes it angered her more....

He puff recalling everything that happened between him and Micah... Their dialogue that ended up with utmost vexation.......he crock his throat, snort, inhaling all the air he can get....

"Do you remenber when i told you i knew someone who knows the senator..... ?

"It wasn't me you told,it was Sharon...... "Mary said abruptly

He bit his lips.. His lower lip quivered at her words........ "Turns out the guy i knew was the kidnapper..... "

"Ehn.....!, Jasmine exclaimed shock....... "So na im kidnap Manny....?

"No, turns out he was just pretending.. It was all lies to extort money from us..... "

"I don't understand this... "Mary said with clenched teeth.... "Why would he lie about kidnapping Manny.....?

"Because i confronted him...... "He exhales and explain further.... "The guy and i aren't friends, i knew he wouldn't meet me if i ask him to... I needed to talk to him about the senator, so i called him with Peter's phone.... "

"Peter knows him.... ?

"Yes......, i ask him about Manny when he showed up.... Turns out our conversation got him infuriated.., so i guess the kidnapping stunt was a payback..... "

"What if na im really kidnap Manny... ?

"He would have called again for the money..... He doesn't have Manny..... "

"Who does....? Mary resounded..... Her voice clipped...

"What are the police doing...? Francis ask when he found no other words to say.....

Mary frown but didn't reply...

"Na police mata you dey enta, that side neva pure yet o...."Jasmine said as she took another fork full of her indomie....

"The police are supposed to be on this case 24hours.....,this is serious..... "

"When it comes to a girl, nothing is serious..... "Mary said brusquely....

"Sharon say DPO say im go com, na im we still dey wait for so.... "

Irritated with the show, Pope changed the channel.....
He sigh, the cold of the air condition gently pricking his skin and he liked it... He love this life.... This life of wealth....

Shirtless, only on white pokeman shorts,he walk towards the door as a knock sounded... Earlier on Sharon had told him she was coming,though he was a bit angry that her call has made him pursue that girl and he was about to have a hot afternoon sex with... That kind of mind-blowing sex....

He quickly opened the door .... With pout lips he stood so she can see every inch of his physique.......

Sharon quickly pushed him aside and stepped inside...

"Never romantic...... "Pope said with clenched teeth and close the door......

"Have you heard from Jack....? Sharon ask

Pope spun round to face her...., he nib his lip... "Yeah, i called him and we trashed out the difference you and your friend flamed up between us.... "he said walking to where he was sitting...

Sharon eyes lour down to his shorts... His bulge slightly showing on the tight shorts....

She snort, she came here to rest, away from Mary and her talks about Manny... Then that prostitute....... She just want to be far from the thoughts of Manny.....
Without hesitation, she sat down.....

"So you came all the way here just to ask me if I've heard anything from Jack....?

She throw him a glance...... "Please don't start......"

"How is Manny, has she been found.....?

"I have heard enough about Manny to last me a lifetime, don't start with her again..... "

"Someone geeting tired....?

She puff but didn't reply..... "What do you have in the kitchen, am starving.... "

He shift his gaze to her......."There is rice... Unboiled.... "

"Am not cooking.... "

"Then you will stay hungry.... "

She suck her teeth and reclined her head on the chair.......

Slowly Mary opened her eyes as the alarm keeps ringing.....
She quickly turn off the alarm and stood up from the bed...
She can't believe it's morning, she blink her eyes...., then she head to the bathroom, Sharon had called her the previous day that she won't be coming home......

She remenber the DPO's call and she had told Sharon about it, the DPO had told her to see him in the office that morning, so she could tell him more things that will help in finding Manny..., She was glad... Happy that the DPO was finally interested in finding her friend....

She quickly washed her face and step out of the bathroom.....

Pope quickly stood up from the bed as he felt something vibrating underneath him.....

He sigh when he realise it was Sharon's phone..., he stare at Sharon who he thought was still sleeping....

Quickly he pick up the phone to see the caller... He nib his lip when he realise it was Taiwo....

He walk to the palour and quickly answered the call.....

"How are you baby.....? "Taiwo ask

Pope poke his eyes....... "Baby is still sleeping...... "

He chuckled as he sense the shock in Taiwo's voice....

"Who is this....? Taiwo raved....

"Don't you remenber me...?

"Pope...... "Taiwo said, exasperation in his voice

"One and only....... "

"Where is Sharon....? Taiwo ask

"In my bed....... "

"What....?

"You want to know what we did all night.....? Pope ask....

He pout when he gave no reply, instead he gave a groan....

"Well, i don't like keeping secrets, so i will tell you, we fu*ked.....we fu*ked all night, hard... "

"What.....? Sharon's voice sounded from behind him, just then the call ended....

"What have you done....? Sharon said yanking the phone from him..... She stare at the caller.. Shock gripped her......"Are you crazy, you told Taiwo we fu*ked when we didn't..... "

"We almost..... "Pope replied with pout lips

"I shouldn't have come here.... "

Infuriated, she went back into the room, pick up her things,not bothering to wash her face, she began to walk towards the door...

"Baby..... "

"Don't you dare baby me..... "She hollered at him..

"Look am sorry, i said that to that slowpoke because i love you..... "

Sharon didn't bother listening to him, she just turn down the knob and head outside.....

"Damn....."Pope cursed

Greatly infuriated, Sharon walked to the road and stopped the first taxi she saw.....

The taxi man was about to move when someone else stopped him, the person ask if the taxi man was going his direction...

The taxi quickly said... "Yes...."

The person entered and sat beside Sharon....

Anger sink deep into Sharon,she thought of Calling Taiwo and explain but she wasn't sure if Taiwo will take her calls.......

With knitted brows, she decided to give it a try, she quickly dial Taiwo's number, as she thought.. He didn't pick....

"Trouble in paradise.....? The person ask...

Sharon quickly shift her gaze to him, ,the person was young.. Black, his face a bit rough, ugly...., his arm muscles burlging out in the handless shirt he was wearing.......

She quickly turn away her gaze not bothering to reply...

"Hello pretty.... "The black guy said again as the taxi driver sped first......

Anger brushing through her, she turn back to face him inclined to pour everything she was feeling into him......

"What's your problem, don't you know when someone is in a bad mood.."Sharon snarled

"Yes... Because am in one..... "

With those words he quickly pulled out a gun from his back and point it at her.....

Sharon's heart almost busted out of her chest... The enormity of the shock made her phone slip from her grip.....

"Driver..... "The black man said...

The driver shook with Fear as he saw the gun in the top mirror of the car....

"Sir..... "The driver answered with shaking mouth...

"You will continue driving until i tell you otherwise.., failure to do so, i will sow a bullet in your head and i will still take your car....... "

"Yeeesss sir.... "The driver trembled...

Sharon heart raced at tremendous speed..... "Whhaat.... "She stammered...... "What do you want... ?

The black man smiled..... "Is not what i want, is where we are going..... "

Words escaped Sharon, she couldn't breathe, couldn't move... She could hear the rapid pounding of her heart....... "Whhhere are we going.....?

The black man smile....... "We are going to see your friend... "

WHO IS THE BLACK MAN..?

WHO IS THE MASKED MAN..?

WHO IS SUN..?

TBC

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

4 Likes

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
LightQueen:
Lol prove me wrong tongue

Oya come to my house.... grin
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Silver1996:

Oya come to my house.... grin
Address pls wink
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
I guess SUN is not really black, he applied something on his skin to make it look so
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Who is this black man self, how is he related to sun
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by afolabiwunmi: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Silver, you are too much
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by purity23(f): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
The black man is the masked man
the masked man is sun
sun is Manny's boyfriend
Okpare, i can't come and kill myself
sharon will joining Manny
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Ann2012(f): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sharon has been kidnapped ooooo

Silver1996 want to kidnap everybody ni

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Risingstar2020(f): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sharon has been kidnapped too o, Silver what's your plan
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Evold: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Am done guessing. All the readers post your photos here. I want to run a face match for the black guy

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kelvyncruz: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
I don't know what to say again

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / The Devil has the money ( A Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.