Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) (74078 Views)

The Greatest Heartbreak 10 / Price Of Virginity / Clueless: The Compunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Slimynonny: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nice piece of work here... Kudos
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by sly12345: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2018
i am sun

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by showgoeson: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2018
Thank God this story is finally finishing.., am tired of guessing who sun is
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Teemaan(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
How I wish that her nonsense nipple was sliced.........set of c**k sucking bitches that believes they can completely milk a guy and go settle for another man..........e no go better for all of una.....

ladies, they won't learn sense now.....

Oh, i almost forgot it's just a story....... grin
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kelvyncruz: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Teemaan:
How I wish that her nonsense nipple was sliced.........set of c**k sucking bitches that believes they can completely milk a guy and go settle for another man..........e no go better for all of una.....

Na so o guy, all this girls wen fink say dem fit chop boy dry run lv am for another prick, na God go punish all of them
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin
Teemaan:

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
kelvyncruz:

Na so o guy, all this girls wen fink say dem fit chop boy dry run lv am for another prick, na God go punish all of them

Boys dey do girls too na cheesy
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by purity23(f): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Teemaan:

same to those guys who think they can use a girl and dump her for another girl, God go punish all of ona

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by purity23(f): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
kelvyncruz:

boys who believe they can use a girl and dump her for another girl, e nor go beta for all of ona

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Teemaan(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
purity23:

boys who believe they can use a girl and dump her for another girl, e nor go beta for all of ona

E never reach fight joor....lol

It depends on what you call use oh..........hope you are not thinking that "you cooking the food a guy bought with his own money all the while you were together and he later dumped you is use "

in fact, just 1/100 of ladies are usable the other 99 are looking for who to use but I bind and cast them IJN
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by WHOcarex: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nice
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by purity23(f): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Teemaan:

It depends on what you call use oh..........hope you are not thinking that "you cooking the food a guy bought with his own money all the while you were together and he later dumped you is use "

in fact, just 1/100 of ladies are usable the other 99 are looking for who to use but I bind and cast them IJN

u try wel well
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kelvyncruz: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
purity23:

girls suck guys dry and leave,thunder go fire all the girls wen get dat character
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2018
cheesy grin
Teemaan:

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by skubido(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2018
To me ooo

Is vise versa.. No body is left out
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2018
Teemaan:

You will woo a girl, promise her heaven and earth, after chasing her for a long time, she finally agrees, things start going smoothly then you started begging for sex, she refused, you plead again, she finally agrees, you sleep with her, enjoy your self, then clean your mouth and leave, breaking her heart and you think God will not punish you, guys are monsters,quote me anywhere
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2018
Risingstar2020:

You will woo a girl, promise her heaven and earth, after chasing her for a long time, she finally agrees, things start going smoothly then you started begging for sex, she refused, you plead again, she finally agrees, you sleep with her, enjoy your self, then clean your mouth and leave, breaking her heart and you think God will not punish you, guys are monsters,quote me anywhere

You will still get married to one of the monsters
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Teemaan(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2018
Risingstar2020:

that she finally agrees to date is because she sees what she needs in that man
that she agrees into sex is because she as well wants it especially if it's not her first time(the pleasure is mutual, don't think you do a man a favor by giving him sex)

The fact still remains........ladies are found wanting in this case much more than men.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by egwolopretty: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2018
Silver can't you change the storyline to when a guy was tortured
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by egwolopretty: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Teemaan:

that she agrees into sex is because she as well wants it especially if it's not her first time(the pleasure is mutual, don't think you do a man a favor by giving him sex)

The fact still remains........ladies are found wanting in this case much more than men.

Guys will always be dogs
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Teemaan(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2018
egwolopretty:

Guys will always be dogs

looks like some persons are taking it personal already. grin ...
let me fold my arms and watch till silver comes up with the next update

where did OP disappear to self, biko bia, I want to read the nipple slicing part.....so that the person I'm quoting will burn down nairaland
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Risingstar2020(f): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Teemaan:

Is that what you think, that a girl will agree to have sex because she wants to..., i have seen many cases were girls are played..., they have sex with the guy not because they want to but fear of loosing him, she have sex with you because she loves you, but what do you guys do, you use her love against her and you shut her out after enjoying yourself, you guys are bad
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Teemaan(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2018
Risingstar2020:

Is that what you think, that a girl will agree to have sex because she wants to..., i have seen many cases were girls are played..., they have sex with the guy not because they want to but fear of loosing him, she have sex with you because she loves you, but what do you guys do, you use her love against her and you shut her out after enjoying yourself, you guys are bad

Enjoying yourself bawo.....and what was she doing when the guy was enjoying himself? was she suffering herself? This people can make somebody to laugh oh
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by sly12345: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Wait o, na Manny nipple dey cause all this long talk so?
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2018
grin
Teemaan:

Enjoying yourself bawo.....and what was she doing when the guy was enjoying himself? was she suffering herself? This people can make somebody to laugh oh
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2018
grin
sly12345:
Wait o, na Manny nipple dey cause all this long talk so?

Nor be small thing Manny nipple dey do
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
POHB
EPISODE 41

BOTH GIRLS QUICKLY CAME OUT FROM THE TAXI AND RUSHED INTO THE HOTEL PREMISES...

"You sure say he dey here...? Jasmine ask shapily, just a plaster on the spot she was injured....

Not choosing to reply, Mary scan her eyes on the parking lot, there were lots of cars out parked outside....

She decided to call Sharon's number again...
She pick out her phone from her pocket, the taxi driver's words still ringing in her head, she dialled Sharon's number.....

It wasn't long before the call connected....

"Am here... "Mary said pulsing heart...

"Am outside the hotel, across the road.... "The taxi man said

Mary huff and quickly spun round, she began to walk out of the hotel....

It didn't take long before she saw a taxi parked at the other side of the road..

She quickly wave at the man resting his body on the car and the man waved back...

Without hesitation, she drop the call and put the phone back in her pocket.....

Carefully, they both cross the double lane road to where he was......

"Are you Mary....? The Taxi man ask the moment they got to where he was.....

"Yes am Mary.... "She said anxious to know the full detail of what happened.....

"Her phone... "The taxi man said giving the phone to her....

"Na wetin happen to Sharon...? Jasmine boom out...

"Yes, what happened, where is she, who took her...? Mary added, her hearting pounding, different scary questions and answers bubbling up in her head...

"I don't know who he is, they both entered my taxi and he said a gun at me and her, he ordered me to drive to wherever he told me.... "

Mary's heart almost bursted out of her chest..... "Oh my God, is he.. Is the bastard who has Manny...."She said with fear.... "The man, the kidnapper,can you describe him.... ?

The Taximan drool his eyes trying to remenber..., he was so afraid that he wasn't able to look at him well but he knew something for sure.. He was black.. His face was scary.... "He was black, had a rough....

"Black.... "Both girls said in unison......

"Jesus oooo....., na im o, na the man wen nack me for head.... "

"Please can you take us to where you dropped him?Mary pleaded

The Taxi man suck his teeth... "Hmmm, madam, i nor go fit o, you have no idea how scared i was,talking to you alone, am risking my life.... "

"I know.. I know.... "Mary interjects..... "Please am begging you, the girl in question is my friend and that person who took her has also taken another of friend.... I need to stop him.... "

"Stop him.....!, the taxi man exclaimed with poked eyes.... "Im get gun o"

"I know,please i beg you, just take me to where you dropped him and my friend, that is all i ask...... "

The taxi took a deep drag, a part of him scream at him not to try it while the other part dared him..... "Please he cannot know i helped you..... "He said..... "And i suggest you inform the police.... "

"I will, i will do that....just take me to where you dropped them.... "

"Okay, enter let's go... "the taxi man said entering the driver's seat of the car...

Mary was about to enter when Jasmine dragged her back.....

"I nor trust this taxi man o, this thing fil be setup.... "

Mary grunts at the possibility of it but whatever it is, she has to take the risk...... "I need to do this,you can go home..... "

"Ehnn...., mak i leave you folo dis guy commot, whic kine friendship i go com be na.... "

Mary swallowed and entered the car not giving her the dignity of a reply....

Jasmine muttered a silent prayer of protection then she entered and closed the door......"

The taxi driver quickly kick the engine to a start, gear it up and sped off...

Peter pinched Rose nipples as he kissed her neck, he reached down with one hand, touched her pu*sy and pushed a finger into her making her moan softly.
‘Look at how wet you are" he said pushing in another finger,then he began to rub the soap in the corners of her pu*sy wall....

She closed her eyes and parted her legs slightly; he kept pushing two fingers in and out making her moan, she started to move meeting his thrusts, he squeezed her boobs as he kept pushing deeper into her dripping pu*sy, he flickered her clit with his thumb as she increased her movement, she was moaning loudly, he pinched her nipples and increased his pace; pushing in roughly.

Her movement became erratic as she held on to the bathroom wall, as he body was trembling, when she was still recovering from her orgasm, he lifted her and guided his d**k to her wet welcoming pu*sy, he slid in with ease till his whole d**k was buried in soft warm goodness

"Oh that’s good’ He let out a groanish moan...

He held her boobs, gave it a gentle squeeze, he went around to grab her ass and started to thrust gently, she took the cue and started moving with her hands on his legs for support, she moved fast alternating with grinding on him in circular motions.

She liked how the base of his shaft hits her clit when she does, she was moaning a bit loudly and he stuck on of the finger that was in her pu*sy into her mouth, as she moved he pushed the finger down her mouth till she began to gag, he took out the finger from her mouth, held her ass up slightly and fu*ked her fast from underneath..

“Ah ah ah” she kept moaning as she felt like his d**k was hitting her stomach..

He moved in even deeper roughly till her body start tremble and the wall of her pu*sy clenched his pulsing d**k coating it in warm cum juices, he pushed in deeper and faster with her pu*sy making swoosh sound and dripping cum on him, he felt the familiar lightning feeling in his balls, he lifted her off him and pushed her on the floor, she fell splayed on the floor, he grabbed his d**k stroking it hard loving how sexy she looked splayed on the floor....

Legs trembling, the intense race of his cum sent his whole body electrifying, unable to hold and control it.. He let it out and ot splattered on her face.....

Spurt after spurt of cum hit her face......

Just then she took him in and sucked him dry.......

He quickly turn on the shower allowing the water to wet and drip down their body.......

After a while, he pick his towel and step out of the bathroom allowing her to take her long bath......

He step into the room, he dry his body with the towel.. the thought of the sex hit his head and his burlge slowly began to come back to life.... he stood in front of the mirror,measuring his size...

He exhales and sat on the bed, his gaze quickly shift to her phone... He remenbered what Francis had told him... 'she was the bitch he fu*ked in the club that night....., he quickly pick up the phone,he grunts when he realise it was switched off, then he brood over the person who was calling her...

With a curious mind,he put the phone on..
He waited patiently for the phone to load.. When it was, he scroll to her contacts,there he saw the number saved with MANNY...

shock swept through him, could it be a different Manny or could it be true....

Just then he decided to call the number, it rang but no one answered.....

He furrowed his brows when he saw her entered the room......

He saw the shock on her face when she saw the phone in his hand..

"Is true then...., Manny paid you to fu*ked my friend......? He said with knitted brows...

"I.. I.. I don't know what you are talking about..... "

"Don't lie to me...? He raved and she shivered......

"Francis was right, you drugged him, you call his girlfriend so she can see you fu*king him.... "

slowly, Manny opened her eyes.. Her head spinning, she heard a voice calling out her name...

She blink, her body was weak, she wished she was dead....
She open her eyes widely and she heard the voice calling her clearly,it was Sharon's voice...

"She's finally up, to God be the glory.... "The black man said

"Manny, are you alright...?Sharon ask

Manny wince in pains.... "my head hurts....."

Blood slowly drip down from her head tingling with her hair.....

"There is no time for that now, let's get to business..... "

"Business....!, Sharon snarled.... "You are a psychopath, you are totally insane..... "

"Not as insane as betraying my own friend... "The black man said

"You keep saying that...., yet you don't tell me what lies behind it... "Sharon said

The black man curl his lips, he quickly pick up a plier and walk close to Sharon...

"What are you doing.....? Sharon ask with trembling mouth...

He gave her a wry taunting smile, then he place the two sides of the plier a gap from her small toe.....

"What are you doing....? Sharon ask with trembling body...

"Making you confess.... "he said and began to close the sides of the plier on her toe.. Slowly it got to her small toe, then he pressed it hard against her toe and she screamed hard......

He let go and remove the plier, he stood up and walk back to the table...

"Are you ready to talk....?

Sharon wince in pains as tears began to burst out from her eyes....
"What do you want me to say... ?She cried out

"I want you to say the truth, how you betrayed your friend, how you took those of her and that boy in the hotel room on the day of your graduation, how you sent them to Abusa Godfrey because you were jealous he loved Manny and not you........"

Sharon didn't reply, she just cried as everything began to flood back.....

The black man grew furious and pick up the plier again....

"I did it.... "Sharon boom out in tears before the blackman could get to her...... "I did it..... "

Shocked, Manny shift her gaze to her.... "You....., you took us those pictures.... ?

"Am sorry, i was jealous.. I have always be jealous of you......"Sharon cried out...

"Tell her everything..... "The black man raved..

Sharon sob..... "I fell in love with Godfrey but his eyes were only for you, i didn't know what to do, so i planned with Jerry who have always wanted to sleep with you to drugged you...,he drugged you and took you to the hotel room, i came in few minutes later and i took the pictures, i sent them to Godfrey...., i thought he was going to break up with you after that.. But he didn't..... "

""I trusted you.... "Manny latched out.... "I took you as a sister, how could you do that to me.... "

"Am sorry..... "

Just then the iron door cranked open and the masked man came in......

Sharon shivered when he saw him....

"How could you do that to me....? Manny yelled....

"Am sorry........ "She said fixating her gaze on the masked man.......

The black man curl his lips..... "You've always to see sun... This is sun, the brother to Abusa Godfrey, my cousin......... :

Slowly, the man began to remove the mask until he fully removed it....

With throbbing heart Sharon stare at him.. She couldn't believe it.... "You.... You are sun.....?

Infuriated, he took the gun from the table and point it at her..... "My brother didn't break up with her but those pictures were the first that destroyed him..., they broke his heart even before she shattered it into pieces....., you bitches destroyed my brother's life, you destroyed my family and you destroyed my life..........."

"Please..... "Sharon sniff and whimpered in tears.... "It was a mistake, don't kill us..... I beg you..... JACOB"

Jacob slowly wrap his finger on the trigger..... "Your apology is useless.... "He said with with angry eyes,then he pulled the trigger......

STAY TUNED FOR THE FINALE... TOMORROW..

sorry for the late update
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Roadto2019: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Finally.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Roadto2019: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Silver1996,you too much
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by izaray(f): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
So the person hiding under this sun, moon and sky is no other person but Jacob

Weldone Silver for using our heads this longcheesy
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Exactly who i have been suspecting, silver just dey confused me with this black man, so the black man and Jacob are cousins

I can't wait for tomorrow
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by sly12345: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Finally finally, sun na Jacob, the black man na im cousin
na my head silver take dey do jangolover since

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / The Devil has the money ( A Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.