Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (19675 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 3:27am On May 09, 2010
*Sings It's over & d hurt is here 2 stay*
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 3:28am On May 09, 2010
silly imbeciles! All I ever need for him is to PAY UP THE DAMN F****ING MONEY!!! Than we can call this even!!!!! To be honest, apologies are not enough! The Shitter! If you are so damn rich! PAY THE PHOCKING BILLS LIKE NOW!!! Than we wil forget about this whole damn thing!!!! angry angry angry

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 3:29am On May 09, 2010
angry angry angry

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 3:40am On May 09, 2010
Hmmm. . .lolz lipsrsealed

chow!>>>>>
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:17am On May 09, 2010
well, this is one of the dangers of using good english.

the dudes wey dey tabon everywhere no dey get this kind problem.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 4:18am On May 09, 2010
Seeker, if if Plati doesnt want the money, you can bank it to my accoun so that I can bank it to her account on her birthday and Ill tel her that its a birthday gift from me therefore she wont refuse the money.

Im doing you a favour! angry
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by nguage(m): 4:32am On May 09, 2010
Hey Gabby check your notifications abeg. Thank you
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 4:48am On May 09, 2010
notification for whia?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by bluespice(f): 4:53am On May 09, 2010
n-guage:

Hey Gabby check your notifications abeg. Thank you
cheesy tongue
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 4:56am On May 09, 2010
Apples will be Apples. . . undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by nguage(m): 5:01am On May 09, 2010
bluespice:

cheesy tongue

Blue, is our relationship about to flop too?

Gabry:

notification for whia?

For facebook now, you have 13 of them.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 5:03am On May 09, 2010
n-guage:

For facebook now, you have 13 of them.

Hmmm. . . Dont mind those Notifications. . . it will reach 50 on a daily basis than I will start reading them
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by hbabe(f): 5:06am On May 09, 2010
Gabry:

Hmmm. . . Dont mind those Notifications. . . it will reach 50 on a daily basis than I will start reading them
That's great, sis!
I thought this whole Plat and whoever saga was over. I stayed up reading this stuff all night.
What a guy! I guess now everyone is wiser.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by bluespice(f): 5:07am On May 09, 2010
n-guage:

Blue, is our relationship about to flop too?

i believe our relationship transcends the physical,

hurry up with what you're doing i've been craving your ministrations
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 5:09am On May 09, 2010
hbabe:

That's great, sis!
I thought this whole Plat and whoever saga was over.  I stayed up reading this stuff all night.
What a guy! I guess now everyone is wiser.

Sista, wow! U're up this early? Thought you wont come online on a Sunday naaa.

Abi ooo. . . I use to love The Seeker like my brother. I use to cherish him and admire him and I even brought the two of them back together when they were fighting. . .   cry  cry  cry How do you think i would feel? To be honest Im heart broken and I feel so crushed. . . Dont be surprise, I am feeling the same feeling liek Platinumnl right now  cry  cry  cry
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 5:11am On May 09, 2010
bluespice:

i believe our relationship transcends the physical,

hurry up with what you're doing i've been craving your ministrations

Wow! that sounds. . . .  Hot. . . .  shocked  shocked  shocked

I like!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by nguage(m): 5:13am On May 09, 2010
This thread, I believe, has served its purpose. Make them lock am and delete now before people's children read it in the future and laugh at their grandpa's generation.

Blue, I'll have time for official ministrations this summer but my mere presence na ministration about peace, love, harmony and understanding.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 5:13am On May 09, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OMG!!!! The Seeker! U are a liar!!!! Come to think of it!! How can you send money from western union  or moneygram out of nigeria Thats a boguss lie!  angry  angry  angry

nairaland people, u better believe it now or else I will just tell you to go and get laid with a cow on your grandma's farm!  angry  angry  angry

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 5:14am On May 09, 2010
n guage, u no well! U want them delete this and other people would get dupe by this same militant?!?!? angry
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by nguage(m): 5:17am On May 09, 2010
Yeah, I really think it should be settled offline. You obviously think so too because you kept quiet about it until it came out in the open.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by bluespice(f): 5:21am On May 09, 2010
Gabry:

Wow! that sounds. . . .  Hot. . . .  shocked  shocked  shocked
I like!
no comment
n-guage:

This thread, I believe, has served its purpose. Make them lock am and delete now before people's children read it in the future and laugh at their grandpa's generation.

i said this 3 pages back, this thread has served its purpose.

n-guage:

Blue, I'll have time for official ministrations this summer but my mere presence na ministration about peace, love, harmony and understanding.
oh dear, you want me to wait until summer?
but summer is practically here!
i wont hesitate to beg . . . . . right after making you beg
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by bluespice(f): 5:22am On May 09, 2010
tpia.:

well, this is one of the dangers of using good english.

the dudes wey dey tabon everywhere no dey get this kind problem.
God will forgive you! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 5:28am On May 09, 2010
But dont you think outsiders deserve to know? What if he does this to other people?

Seems to me you guys dont appreciate warnings and if you get bitten than you want make the most noise after that abi?

Its like the police has founbd the murderer and decidd to keep quiet and wont put it in the news untill the murderer just keep continue killing more people.

Dont know why you guys dont see it as like that? undecided

Mind u, I didnt suspected him not untill the day I saw those threads and I decided to aks him myself.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by bluespice(f): 5:32am On May 09, 2010
Gabry:

But dont you think outsiders deserve to know? What if he does this to other people?

Seems to me you guys dont appreciate warnings and if you get bitten than you want make the most noise after that abi?

Its like the police has founbd the murderer and decidd to keep quiet and wont put it in the news untill the murderer just keep continue killing more people.

Dont know why you guys dont see it as like that? undecided

this topic staying open or closed doesnt stop people from finding it, if they really wanna know stuff 'bout any of the parties, all they gotta do is ask folks or go through old posts, (that's a gold mine btw).
we are calling for the topic to be closed cos it's died a natural death - we've reached an impasse as it appears so might as well let it go.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 5:34am On May 09, 2010
bluespice:

this topic staying open or closed doesnt stop people from finding it, if they really wanna know stuff 'bout any of the parties, all they gotta do is ask folks or go through old posts, (that's a gold mine btw).
we are calling for the topic to be closed cos it's died a natural death - we've reached an impasse as it appears so might as well let it go.

I would think of it as like that but seems to me its not when people wanted to conduct a so called interview over the dude after 6 month!.  undecided But yeah, you are right that maybe its time to quit this thread but never to delete it. To lock it I would agree to that
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by nguage(m): 5:40am On May 09, 2010
If there are 99 threads like this, people will still fall for scams (I should thread carefully here, since this has not been proven as a scam yet).
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 5:56am On May 09, 2010
n-guage:

If there are 99 threads like this, people will still fall for scams (I should thread carefully here, since this has not been proven as a scam yet).

Scam or no scam, u gotta admit it. The guy took her money (whether if she is aware or unaware of it ) and promise to pay her back but now is denying everything. . . and whats worst, claiming to her pay her back via western union from Nigeria? Hello thats not even possible! undecided

Thats the sin of this fowl!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by justjane2(f): 7:05am On May 09, 2010
He lied to Platinumk  about his real name, he says so himself,on this very thread.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Odunnu: 7:16am On May 09, 2010
Odunnu:

Platt i'm sorry 2say is plain silly.Stil kant figure out hw she kud fall 4 all ths rubbish.
Theseeker/ThePelican in my opinion is a real vry real scammer.Frm d very start he'd already paved and planned his way as to scam and he chose Platti cz she wasnt jst gullibl and foolish,she was stup!!d as well.
These r d same stuff we c hia in 9ja and I tot being out there wud make a Nigerian smarter.

I'm really begining 2doubt ur nationality sef.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by justjane2(f): 7:53am On May 09, 2010
Pataki:

What you did was a basic trial and error?

Does that mean you also have her social security number? Dude, you are so wrong and you are indeed a very dangerous man. With no sense of remorse or apology. . . . . march on!

I wish you the best.

The words of person with true insight.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Igwe9(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2010
hmm, where was i when all these were happening? just can't believe that plat could be damn so naive not to see it coming.
The amount is small sha grin
By and large, we learn everyday,whereas the wise ones learn from others' mistakes,fools wait for it to happen to them. sad Nevertheless we still got some genuine people around.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 13, 2010
The guy is claiming to be the son of Fani Kayode. He forged an account statement of US$70k and can't even pay for a courier package.
Nwannem nwanyi u fell into the hands of a serial predator. U are happy he didn't make it to the US, he would have wrecked u. He played trial and error with ur address and SS number while telling you that he was in love with you, are u that dumb?(sorry)
He provided an account statement bearing an Igbo name but he is of another tribe and the funny looking tomato sauced change of name affidavit he gave u to garnish it with.
I would have called fani to draw his attention to this but it will hurt my too trusting sister more than it will hurt the low life of a guy.
Nwannem nwanyi biko save yourself by racing some nautical miles away from this guy. He was out to wreck you. Plat this drama is not so good for you, if JPMC get to know about this, u are done there.
This publicity will hurt my sister more than it will hurt the heartless, lowlife scum of no identity.
Ujujoan, FLGator and spikedCylinder, u all should go get a life cuz u can never beat Plat, she is made and she will always be above you turtles. U girls are hiding behind banana leaves but any wise person would easily deduce the games you all played in this drama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)

Bride Shares Her Experience Of Wedding Night Sex As A Virgin / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.