Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (19695 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 1:56am On May 09, 2010
Pweety4me:

Yu couldn't even spell her name correctly shior!

my bad she aint done wit the arm pit her,or maybe shes now at the pubic hairs,

just keep picking, pweety till this is over,
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by tkb417(m): 1:57am On May 09, 2010
Been reading all day and I decided to post when I can make sense

I think TheSeeker is a crook right from the word go but I don't think he was set out to defraud Plat.
I think all he wanted to do was use Plat to achieve his dream of entering the US and since he had to lie to do all these,then he remains a criminal

Plat on her own is just a mugu with lil sense and will fall again and again if she doesn't buy artificial intelligence

All said and done, I think its a case of a fool fallin in love with a wayo master
The 2 shd talk 2 each other offline and let's have peace on NL

This stuff musnt die and I hope the protagonists will stop honouring invitations to speak on this issue
Let bygone be bygone

Can we sleep?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 1:58am On May 09, 2010
My Advise:

Seeker if u can't apologise stop sitting here speaking jagons pack your lieing & scheming self outta here! angry

If u can apologise,apologise & still pack your scheming self & leave!dayummm! shocked
angry grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 1:59am On May 09, 2010
follypimpi:

You do owe her an Apology bro,i dont knw u from adam but i strongly believe u don't go using any1's address without thier respective permission.

I offered her an apology on that one when she lamented about it, I did. Only for her to tell her friend, Gabry later on who then contacted me and talked about and I said to her that I did apologize. Plat turned around then to say I didn't say sorry for using her address, that I just said I was sorry in general. Even at that I still apologized that I used her address. I can't go ahead to apologize on that issue again, I did before and that's all.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pataki: 2:00am On May 09, 2010
ThePelican:

There's a clear difference between a credit card and a prepaid card. Obviously, I saw a website posted on a thread in business section where someone said he could get people a prepaid card for easy online payments and stuff. I followed the websites and saw a few ones. I applied at one because I wanted to see if the application was going to go through without any hitch. Definitely, a social security number was requested and I understand perfectly that every financial services company will verify the authenticity of any social security filed in an application, and it must correspond with the name and date of birth on official records. What I did was just a basic trial and error---more like, "let's just see, you never know" but with no hope of having a card.

What you did was a basic trial and error?

Does that mean you also have her social security number? Dude, you are so wrong and you are indeed a very dangerous man. With no sense of remorse or apology. . . . . march on!

I wish you the best.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 2:01am On May 09, 2010
@Pataki i hear you.
It took till the crime thread till i saw the accident was fake. no one knew how or why it happened. it happened right after i called ts out in october, and told him my instincts were telling me that something was wrong about him.
he then said that he was so distraght that he stayed at the place he was using a pc because he said he was too upset that i accused him of being a fraud.
later on in the day i got back to back calls from his friend saying he was missing, and he hasnt been home for hours, as it was already dark in nigeria i was extremely worried and laid all my accusations against him aside.
then i got a call from his friend that said that he was in the hospital. i asked for the name of the hospital and i called my someone i knew in ibadan to see him when he went he said he couldnt find a hospital of that name. i put it aside my mind as maybe he went to a rural hospital that was hard to find.
then he /posted those pics and honestly i thought they were real.
i didnt know how close to the truth about him in october.
@honeric- i have answered your question already and im tired to ask you to read if you refuse to.
and if gabry shows up, she will tell u that i was very very angry he used my address. infact i even posted my emailto him asing about it and venting that he even did such a thing. what he said is that he canceled it so he forgot to tell me. i was very very mad but i forgave him because then he didnt give me a reason to suspect.
@na2day- never mind.
ure not me, im sick and tired of people trying to box me into thier personalities.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by A40(m): 2:01am On May 09, 2010
@Follypimpi
Are you still here nigga? Kobe and the Lakers are on the television!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 2:02am On May 09, 2010
tkb417:

Been reading all day and I decided to post when I can make sense

I think TheSeeker is a crook right from the word go but I don't think he was set out to defraud Plat.
I think all he wanted to do was use Plat to achieve his dream of entering the US and since he had to lie to do all these,then he remains a criminal

Plat on her own is just a mugu with lil sense and will fall again and again if she doesn't buy artificial intelligence

All said and done, I think its a case of a fool fallin in love with a wayo master
The 2 shd talk 2 each other offline and let's have peace on NL

This stuff musnt die and I hope the protagonists will stop honouring invitations to speak on this issue
Let bygone be bygone

Can we sleep?
What dream?? Say something much better. Dream ko, nightmare ni.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 2:03am On May 09, 2010
Pataki:

What you did was a basic trial and error?

Does that mean you also have her social security number? Dude, you are so wrong and you are indeed a very dangerous man. With no sense of remorse or apology. . . . . march on!

I wish you the best.

I don hear. Thank you.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 2:04am On May 09, 2010
ThePelican:

I offered her an apology on that one when she lamented about it, I did. Only for her to tell her friend, Gabry later on who then contacted me and talked about and I said to her that I did apologize. Plat turned around then to say I didn't say sorry for using her address, that I just said I was sorry in general. Even at that I still apologized that I used her address. I can't go ahead to apologize on that issue again, I did before and that's all.
talk am well eeh,
i wont tolerate this from u t.s,
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 2:05am On May 09, 2010
190:

talk am well eeh,
i wont tolerate this from u t.s,
My friend go and sleep. Put on your phone so we can plan for today. How many times do you want me to tell you. I'm out of here jare.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by tkb417(m): 2:05am On May 09, 2010
I'm sure it was a dream b4 it turned a nightmare

Apologise and move on
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 2:07am On May 09, 2010
@Pelo u should just apologise really dat's wat u should do. . .u can't take bck wat u did fine. . .u claim not 2 have scammed her fine(not exactly). . .but u can apologise not apologising is not fine!.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by alicianna(f): 2:08am On May 09, 2010
Wow shocked shocked shocked its been 12hrs now and this thread has been going on all day non- stop!!!!! shocked

Oya make una adjourn now!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 2:10am On May 09, 2010
^Abi?

But he should apologise first!
cheesy grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pataki: 2:11am On May 09, 2010
tkb417:

Apologise and move on

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is the funniest quote on this thread. I should be sleeping and be preparing for my trip. Dang!

@ Platinumnk,

It is all good. Let this matter be henceforth. Time will erase the hurt you feel at the moment.  wink
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 2:14am On May 09, 2010
Which kind yeye dream?

If u dream of a ghost is it gud or bad?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by tkb417(m): 2:14am On May 09, 2010
Pataki where u dey go?

I guess this case is closed now

Ija ti tan. Make una go sleep and if u dey yankee, go watch tv
Lol
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by tubabie(f): 2:15am On May 09, 2010
A-40:

@Follypimpi
What channel is it on pls? A-40 or Folly. . . .
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by InesQor(m): 2:15am On May 09, 2010
I no wan put my mouth for this stuff before but I just have to say this:

I am a graphics designer, a web applications developer and programmer.

It takes an expert eye to look at the UPS documents posted earlier by The Seeker / The Pelican. . . magnify the picture in a photo editing application like photoshop and observe the pixels (tiny dots) around the parts of the sheet that contain letters and numbers.

They have all been doctored.

ThePelican, stop this charade of saying the documents are original. I can whip up such a document using Photoshop in like 15 to 20 minutes and post it here if you want.

I thought I could give TheSeeker the benefit of the doubt but I don't think there is any need any longer.

PlatinumNk, I . . . I don't even know what to say. You'll be good.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 2:16am On May 09, 2010
*Sings Timbaland - Apologize feat. One Republic* sad grin

But it's never 2 late c'mon now.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 2:16am On May 09, 2010
tkb417:

Apologise and move on

simple,

ThePelican:

My friend go and sleep. Put on your phone so we can plan for today. How many times do you want me to tell you. I'm out of here jare.
ok, jst say the 3words
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 2:19am On May 09, 2010
A-40:

@Follypimpi

Of course am on it.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by A40(m): 2:20am On May 09, 2010
@Platinumnk
Let this thing go Ma'am obviously you messed with the wrong one. I truly hope you have used this experience to Feyikogbon and do your due diligence.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 2:20am On May 09, 2010
Hmm d way things have been looking sef.

Have we been begging,forcing or ordering him 2 apologise?

I thought people apologise out of there own free will because they mean it?

Even if he apologises now he never meant it did he?it's likes we forced him or somefin.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by tkb417(m): 2:22am On May 09, 2010
@pweety
Are u on autotune?
Can't u sharrap?

@40boi
Fck Lakers!!!

Its our season!!(Cavs)
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 2:23am On May 09, 2010
tkb417:

@pweety
Are u on autotune?
Can't u sharrap?

u must be drunk!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by na2day2(m): 2:24am On May 09, 2010
honeric01:

I feel for her, she must have really loved that guy to have done all these, dunno the guy but then i don't think he scammed her. He just wanted to be in the states by ALL means thereby using plat as his one way ticket.

my brother it is a scam, it dont have to be about money for it to be a scam. funny enough the guy has not responded to my post, i which he does and let me start telling him how shameless his act was. the BS explanation he has offered is pathetic and he knows it

platinumnk:

@na2day- never mind.
ure not me, im sick and tired of people trying to box me into thier personalities.

news flash, u can never be me and i never asked u to even attempt to try that stunt, my whole point, u knew certain facts and still played along. u should own up to your own faults too and leave theseeker to God to judge accordingly.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 2:25am On May 09, 2010
InesQor:

I no wan put my mouth for this stuff before but I just have to say this:

I am a graphics designer, a web applications developer and programmer.

It takes an expert eye to look at the UPS documents posted earlier by The Seeker / The Pelican. . . magnify the picture in a photo editing application like photoshop and observe the pixels (tiny dots) around the parts of the sheet that contain letters and numbers.

They have all been doctored.

ThePelican, stop this charade of saying the documents are original. I can whip up such a document using Photoshop in like 15 to 20 minutes and post it here if you want.

I thought I could give TheSeeker the benefit of the doubt but I don't think there is any need any longer.

PlatinumNk, I . . . I don't even know what to say. You'll be good.
Click these links to see the pictures and tell me if that was doctored as well. Before you crucify me, I couldn't bring up the shipments in question because they were both over 90 days old which is the maximum period they still have them displayed. But at least, I want to prove the account number still exists unlike what she believes. Abi I fake this one too??

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5695/upsh.jpg
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/831/upsiii.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7656/upsii.jpg
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by A40(m): 2:25am On May 09, 2010
@Tubabie
Don't tell me you are a Laker too? Got ESPN? Its on ESPN

@Follypimpi
Its half time and y'all are 4 pts down! Artest has been rubbish as usual
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 2:25am On May 09, 2010
An apology is not by force it won't even reduce d pain she felt or is feeling presently she is hurt & it will take tyme 4 her 2 heal. . .i don't think she wants an empty apology especially 1 dat was forced.

Ummm am i eating my words here. . .lolz

I won't shut up i have drank soda!
cheesy
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 2:26am On May 09, 2010
tkb417:

@pweety
Are u on autotune?
Can't u sharrap?

@40boi
Fck Lakers!!!

Its our season!!(Cavs)
surely shes on,

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / What Your Face Says About Your Personality / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.