Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" (24518 Views)

Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth / Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Billionboi: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Yaya man
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by lelvin(m): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Hehe
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2018
Bossontop:

I see u've already assumed d part of the country u think i'm from.......hahahahaha!!!
5% my black aśš

You are a minority. Stop acting like u belong to the majority
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by lawrenzo007(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2018
Another 4 years to destroy Nigeria completely?...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by donbachi(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Eight years as governor of abia state no good roads,no good hospitals,no single primary school built or renovated,no state owned factory built,with all the IGR from ariaria market no single touch of paint.Today,he is apc/buhari self appointed spokesman.all in the name of protecting his businesses and means to escape jail.God is watching.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by onomeabuja: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2018
ZZ22:
APC is fooling this one with 2023 Igbo President. I wonder if he is the notorious Igbodefender here.
APC IS IN TROUBLE & THEY WILL GET THE BIGGEST SHOCK OF THIER LIVES COME 2019.IN WHERE I RESIDE, THERE ARE SOME MILITARY MEN THAT LIVES CLOSE BY & ALL OF THEM ARE BARKING OFF APC !!!!
INFACT ALL THOSE HUGGING THIS EVIL PARTY ON SOCIAL NETWORK OR @THIER VARIOUS PLACES WILL SOON BE DOOM LIKE THIER POLITICAL GODFATHERS
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Bossontop(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2018
Euouae:

Whatever u need to tell ursef boss
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Tozara(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2018
Absolutely. Another four years of cluelessness and stupidity. But it won't be in Aso Rock, of course. Let him have it in his ranch in Daura. His kind of leadership is suitable for, and can be appreciated only by, cattle.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2018
Euouae:

timilehin95:
Biafra man bowing to an afonja shocked

We the yeast are not happy about ris, let us go and jump into lagos lagoon cheesy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Habibatuley23: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2018
Abfinest007:
buhari need another four years in daura to feed his 150 cows. not in aso rock

by d way u have only one pvc can ur one pvc give buhari another four years

Just wait and see it happen right in front of you then all of your sick thoughts go into drainage. Sai Baba
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by visionex: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2018
MAKE I NO FIND THIS MAN NAME IN THAT LOOTERS LIST O, I no understand all this his waka about
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Abfinest007(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2018
we will give buhari another four years not in aso rock but in daura

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by israelmao(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2018
I know your end,where is Okardigbo who aligned with the same people?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by thorpido(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:
This is not orji uzor kalu.
This one is Kalu Uzor Orji.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2018
the steeeewpidest thing I've heard in a long time!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by johnsonedidiong(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2018
Hm we need prayer in this hopeless Country black to red white to green just for aim achievement
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by unitysheart(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2018
Omoapena:
Mhen!!!

I just mistakenly wiped my sd card,

I Don't know if i can survive this disaster. embarassed

You should be able to recover the content
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by fk001(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2018
igbodefender:
Judging from the political weather, it is very clear that it is Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023.

You are right

PMB till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by LZAA: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
In continuation of his peace advocacy tour, former governor of Abia state, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu visited Soun of Ogbomosoland, HRM Oba Oladunni Oyewumi Ajagungbade CON, CFR and father of Kalu's special adviser, Prince Kunle Oyewumi in his palace today.
The former governor was quoted as saying that President Buhari needs another term to complete his project of setting Nigeria on the right path of development.

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/433216/peace-advocacy-tour-drama-as-orji-kalu-bows-to-soun-of-ogbomoso-say-buhari-needs-another-4yearsphotos/
igbodefender is that you?? grin grin
cc imhotep onyeoga zombiehunter sctests
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by LZAA: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2018
Habibatuley23:

Just wait and see it happen right in front of you then all of your sick thoughts go into drainage. Sai Baba
one nigger area dullardy
imhotep come and see
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Sctests: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Orji kalu and his race to survive EFCC's noose. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by LZAA: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
In continuation of his peace advocacy tour, former governor of Abia state, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu visited Soun of Ogbomosoland, HRM Oba Oladunni Oyewumi Ajagungbade CON, CFR and father of Kalu's special adviser, Prince Kunle Oyewumi in his palace today.
The former governor was quoted as saying that President Buhari needs another term to complete his project of setting Nigeria on the right path of development.

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/433216/peace-advocacy-tour-drama-as-orji-kalu-bows-to-soun-of-ogbomoso-say-buhari-needs-another-4yearsphotos/
ogbomoso ooo
na imhotep hometown be this oo grin kikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Okoroawusa: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2018
ZZ22:
APC is fooling this one with 2023 Igbo President. I wonder if he is the notorious Igbodefender here.
keep wondering till you turn to wanderer
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Okoroawusa: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2018
onomeabuja:

APC IS IN TROUBLE & THEY WILL GET THE BIGGEST SHOCK OF THIER LIVES COME 2019.IN WHERE I RESIDE, THERE ARE SOME MILITARY MEN THAT LIVES CLOSE BY & ALL OF THEM ARE BARKING OFF APC !!!!
INFACT ALL THOSE HUGGING THIS EVIL PARTY ON SOCIAL NETWORK OR @THIER VARIOUS PLACES WILL SOON BE DOOM LIKE THIER POLITICAL GODFATHERS
Just because there is a barrack close to ur house...

Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by YorubaAssasin: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2018
When ur masters rule! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lzaa

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by LZAA: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
When ur masters rule! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lzaa
just like this kikikiki grin

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Habibatuley23: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2018
LZAA:

one nigger area dullardy
imhotep come and see

Sai Bubu the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by mvem(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2018
Euouae:
His fellow Flat-Headed dwarfs with yam legs will never accept.

They will start another secession agitation after His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) emerges the President till 2023 grin grin grin
...na so you hate igbos
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Oloripelebe: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Soun is older than him, as an African man he must bow.

No, my blodas from the oda side do wake their elders with sliding tackle

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2018
ZZ22:

Ojukwu when alive, you never voted to become President

Now you have chances of people who can clinch it but you hate them

Fact remains that, if there ever will be an Igbo President, Its either Kalu or Rochas.

Save my mentions in a bank

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2018
Oloripelebe:

No, my blodas from the oda side do wake their elders with sliding tackle

grin grin grin Its simply tradition
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And His Federal Character Virus - The Guardian Editorial / Fact Check: Did Wike Order Demolition Of Jabi Motor Park? / Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.