Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" (24520 Views)

Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth / Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
fraudster drug dealers go kill urself am done wit u flat head pig, people who can't fix dere place but run away frm it are useless to me pig grin
How is your Igbo landlord na

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Chrisbeks: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
fraudster drug dealers go kill urself am done wit u flat head pig, people who can't fix dere place but run away frm it are useless to me pig grin
Look at this odoriferous skunk!!! The more you speak you're showing that you're indeed one of the repugnant descendants of the most odious demon to be cast down to earth. Everything you're regurgitating here are the usual lines these ridiculous cone heads spew on daily basis. Y'all leave your god forsaken prehistoric villages and come to Lagos to claim lagosians. What a despicable set of charlatans!!! Stupidity, lunacy and idiocy of every kind is the only thing domiciled in your skulls. A Stupid generation of idiots of which you're the chief idiot
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

How is your Igbo landlord na
flat head pig who told u am Yoruba,u flat head pigs are too dull grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
flat head pig who told u am Yoruba,u flat head pigs are too dull grin
But you are Igbophobic, living in a house owned by an Igbo landlord LMAO

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Look at this odoriferous skunk!!! The more you speak you're showing that you're indeed one of the repugnant descendants of the most odious demon to be cast down to earth. Everything you're regurgitating here are the usual lines these ridiculous cone heads spew on daily basis. Y'all leave your god forsaken prehistoric villages and come to Lagos to claim lagosians. What a despicable set of charlatans!!! Stupidity, lunacy and idiocy of every kind is the only thing domiciled in your skulls. A Stupid generation of idiots of which you're the chief idiot
grin pig go and fix the east stop disturbing me 4 this hot afternoon, which county are u planning to run to? I hope it not South African cause they don't want u pigs in there country.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
bmaks:

Taaaaaahhhh.....as if you dey even dey bend for people wey senior you not to talk of Prostrating fully for ya Elders..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Taaahhhhhh. That man is a Yoruba king oh, not just an elder. We don't wave to an elder just like the Ibos do.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga
lamo am in my state grin u pigs keep coming to my state every day wit trailers, go back to the east and fix it, it just a matter of time be4 we start killing u pigs, just like south Africans are doing grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
; lamo am in my state grin u pigs keep coming to my state every day wit trailers, go back to the east and fix it, it just a matter of time be4 we start killing u pigs, just like south Africans are doing
Igbo amaka.
Keep your jealousy in your room grin grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Kobicove(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Who cares about his opinion? undecided
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by onomeabuja: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Just because there is a barrack close to ur house...

Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland
ALL THIS APC LOGS WITH THIER SHITHOLE REASONINGS & COMMENTS..... PLS LOOK ELSE WHERE O.K @Okoroawusa!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Chrisbeks: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
grin pig go and fix the east stop disturbing me 4 this hot afternoon, which county are u planning to run to? I hope it not South African cause they don't want u pigs in there country.
Corpse scavenging vulture!! How many putrid cadavers have you exhumed this morning? So you know that your tribe is an ignominious and disgraceful one and that's why you were denying your ancestry before. Disgraceful race of vultures. Your stupid oduduwa is the most wicked demon ever. What kind of idiotic demon gives his children fufu for brains? You guys should allow the Igbos to educate you and emancipate you from your uncivilized and barbaric existence and you will no longer need to be ashamed of your tribe anymore. Till then, you can crawl back into whatever prehistoric cave you crawled out from
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

Igbo amaka.
Keep your jealousy in your room grin grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga
go and fix ur state pig, then I will take u serious, but why are u calling for help u can't stand my trolling abi? very good grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Corpse scavenging vulture!! How many putrid cadavers have you exhumed this morning? So you know that your tribe is an ignominious and disgraceful one and that's why you were denying your ancestry before. Disgraceful race of vultures. Your stupid oduduwa is the most wicked demon ever. What kind of idiotic demon gives his children fufu for brains? You guys should allow the Igbos to educate you and emancipate you from your uncivilized and barbaric existence and you will no longer need to be ashamed of your tribe anymore. Till then, you can crawl back into whatever prehistoric cave you crawled out from
dam a whole essay I must have strike a nerve grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Chrisbeks: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
dam a whole essay I must have strike a nerve grin
You don't have the capacity and capability to strike a nerve. Imbecilic people like you can't strike anything
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

You don't have the capacity and capability to strike a nerve. Imbecilic people like you can't strike anything
grin whatever u say o u wise pig

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Chrisbeks: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
grin whatever u say o u wise pig
Whatever your empty skull processes O brainless vulture
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

chei . . .

lzaa and onyeoga come and see oh grin grin
hehehehehehe... I don catch you grin
imhotep:

chei . . .

lzaa and onyeoga come and see oh grin grin
hehehehehehe... I don catch you
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Whatever your empty skull processes O brainless vulture
and yet u fools can't fix the east dumb mofo bye pig grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
Igbo man taking over ass licker role from afonja since 1805
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Chrisbeks: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
and yet u fools can't fix the east dumb mofo bye pig grin
Back to regurgitating the same old stale lines like the garbage in, garbage out zombie that you are. If anything is in need of fixing here, it's your brainless head. Anencaphalous dolt!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by TareWiz: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
the country that has the highest number of hypocrites in the world is Nigeria.
it is very obvious that Buhari led Government has failed woefully.
only the gullibles will be deceived
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by LZAA: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by LZAA: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

lzaa and onyeoga come and see. Someone wants to deny me of my Oduduwa heritage. . .

Eko oni baje rara
grin grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Euouae:

Ojukwu when alive, you never voted to become President

Now you have chances of people who can clinch it but you hate them

Fact remains that, if there ever will be an Igbo President, Its either Kalu or Rochas.

Save my mentions in a bank
You are a good strategist.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:

keep wondering till you turn to wanderer
grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
hehehehehehe... I don catch you ;Dhehehehehehe... I don catch you
wetin I do na grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Omoapena:
Mhen!!!

I just mistakenly wiped my sd card,

I Don't know if i can survive this disaster. embarassed
Oh no! No backup? Sorry Bro. Shitt happens. You'll survive. As Colin Powell says, you'll feel better tomorrow morning.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by keneck1: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
onomeabuja:

APC IS IN TROUBLE & THEY WILL GET THE BIGGEST SHOCK OF THIER LIVES COME 2019.IN WHERE I RESIDE, THERE ARE SOME MILITARY MEN THAT LIVES CLOSE BY & ALL OF THEM ARE BARKING OFF APC !!!!
INFACT ALL THOSE HUGGING THIS EVIL PARTY ON SOCIAL NETWORK OR @THIER VARIOUS PLACES WILL SOON BE DOOM LIKE THIER POLITICAL GODFATHERS
kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa you will develop heart disease oo.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Megaideas(f): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Orji Uzor Kalu, I bu mumu. Ass licker! Be looking for cheap cheap favours from people you're better than.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Omeny: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
this man is he not Igbo? the Igbo's are also a problem to this county.

How?
Explain yourself.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by CrtlAltDel: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by seunfape(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
people from that region are so confusing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben-Bruce, Pat Utomi And Reno Omokri Commission Orphanage (photos) / Rivers Government Drags FG To Supreme Court Over VAT / Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.