Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" (24517 Views)

Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth / Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by LZAA: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Habibatuley23:

Sai Bubu the best.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2018
Euouae:
His fellow Flat-Headed dwarfs with yam legs will never accept.

They will start another secession agitation after His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) emerges the President till 2023 grin grin grin

secession agitation is the only way out, we don't share any form of DNA with your guys...Just stay on your own parasite.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by noziz(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2018
shey slow poke wey we go take go back to Daura with stretcher come 2019 by God's grace...

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by JAWBONE(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2018
This one has his eye on 2023.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 07, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

secession agitation is the only way out, we don't share any form of DNA with your guys ...Just stay on your own parasite.

Am sorry, which people do you share DNA with?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2018
Euouae:

Hello, You are a minority, you dont count. 5%

5 percent is the vote illigal immigrants like you gave the fool, no real Igbo man voted him, and for your information, your tribe is lower than 3 percent, useless cheatbeater.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by 0monnak0da: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2018
chino11:
yorooba marginalization and continued pauparisation is a welcome development to Nigerians, ofcos Nigeria will be a better place minus yoroobas
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2018
Habibatuley23:

Just wait and see it happen right in front of you then all of your sick thoughts go into drainage. Sai Baba
A-P-Cheat life member spotted

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by bmaks: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2018
Bosun:
This is disrespectful, it is not properly done. He should have prostrated flat.

grin

Taaaaaahhhh.....as if you dey even dey bend for people wey senior you not to talk of Prostrating fully for ya Elders..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by jrusky(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2018
authehighness:
kalu think,after buhari 2023,he will be given mandate,dreamer continue dreaming efulefu

This Kalu is a joker so is he expecting to be the president some years to come? Ok na keep dreaming Mr Kalu.

I have issue with him respecting the king but talking Buhari in his speech makes him a bloody idiot.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
In continuation of his peace advocacy tour, former governor of Abia state, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu visited Soun of Ogbomosoland, HRM Oba Oladunni Oyewumi Ajagungbade CON, CFR and father of Kalu's special adviser, Prince Kunle Oyewumi in his palace today.
The former governor was quoted as saying that President Buhari needs another term to complete his project of setting Nigeria on the right path of development.

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/433216/peace-advocacy-tour-drama-as-orji-kalu-bows-to-soun-of-ogbomoso-say-buhari-needs-another-4yearsphotos/
I support the islamization of Ogbomosho my hometown.
We must all rise up and support the Emirate of Ogbomosho.

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by ugolinze123(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2018
doing all it takes not to be mentioned in that looters list... my brother if na u nko
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by LZAA: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:
I support the islamization of Ogbomosho my hometown. We must all rise up and support the Emirate of Ogbomosho.
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Chrisbeks: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
this man is he not Igbo? the Igbo's are also a problem to this county.
Stupid fool, you're a problem to the entire human race. Bloody idiot!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by LZAA: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:
A-P-Cheat life member spotted
cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by enemyofprogress: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2018
The man has sold the Igbo nation just because he wants to be spare tyre(vice president) in 2019
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Stupid fool, you're a problem to the entire human race. Bloody idiot!!!
mumu
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Strikethem: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2018
emmabest2000:
Na old age dey worry that SABO
The meme you used speaks volume. I love it.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Chrisbeks: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
mumu
Stupid nincompoop!! Foolish Descendant of a fallen demon

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Stupid nincompoop!! Foolish Descendant of a fallen demon
drug dealers, money rituals stupid foolish flat head Jews who think am Yoruba dumb stupid fool
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Chrisbeks: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
drug dealers, money rituals stupid foolish flat head Jews who think am Yoruba dumb stupid fool
You must be one of dem cone heads, it's only the skull mining vultures that reason the way u do. Don't deny your ancestry joor. Degenerate bag of filth. And even if you're not, you are as much a disgusting dunderheaded buffoon as they are. Bloody numskull!!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

You must be one of dem cone heads, it's only the skull mining vultures that reason the way u do. Don't deny your ancestry joor. Degenerate bag of filth. And even if you're not, you are as much a disgusting dunderheaded buffoon as they are. Bloody numskull!!
that's why I said u are a stupid senseless Jews, who don't have sense, Nigerians are made up of many tribes not all of them like u Jews people, deal wit it
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Chrisbeks: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
that's why I said u are a stupid senseless Jews, who don't have sense, Nigerians are made up of many tribes not all of them like u Jews people, deal wit it
It doesn't matter which tribe you're from, if it moves like a rat, if it smells like a rat, IT'S A RAT!!! You have decided to reason and behave like the ignominious cone heads so you must partake of the vitriol that inevitably comes their way. I repeat, you're a dolt, a dumb head, an imbecilic simpleton and that's an understatement

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
But why is it paining this bros like this na ?

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

I support the islamization of Ogbomosho my hometown.
We must all rise up and support the Emirate of Ogbomosho.

cc lzaa onyeoga
Bro I'm sure you're not from Ogbomoso, you were just joking..... Christianity is too deep rooted in Ogbomoso for anyone to think of islamizing Ogbomoso.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Sexina851(f): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Soun is older than him, as an African man he must bow.

My brother very few youths now, have common sense.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
Bro I'm sure you're not from Ogbomoso, you were just joking..... Christianity is too deep rooted in Ogbomoso for anyone to think of islamizing Ogbomoso.
lzaa and onyeoga come and see. Someone wants to deny me of my Oduduwa heritage. . .

Eko oni baje rara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by progress69: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2018
donbachi:
Eight years as governor of abia state no good roads,no good hospitals,no single primary school built or renovated,no state owned factory built,with all the IGR from ariaria market no single touch of paint.Today,he is apc/buhari self appointed spokesman.all in the name of protecting his businesses and means to escape jail.God is watching.

This is a bold faced lie!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:

It doesn't which tribe you're from, if it moves like a rat, if it smells like a rat, IT'S A RAT!!! You have decided to reason and behave like the ignominious cone heads so you must partake of the vitriol that inevitably comes their way. I repeat, you're a dolt, a dumb head, an imbecilic simpleton and that's an understatement
fraudster drug dealers go kill urself am done wit u flat head pig, people who can't fix dere place but run away frm it are useless to me pig grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

lzaa and onyeoga come and see. Someone wants to deny me of my Oduduwa heritage. . .

Eko oni baje rara
Broooooo, u dey confuse me o....... If you dey from Ogbomoso, you should know islamization is impossible in Ogbomoso
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

Eko oni baje rara
I just checked your Previous posts sef, you're not Yorùbá
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
I just checked your Previous posts sef, you're not Yorùbá
chei . . .

lzaa and onyeoga come and see oh grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink / Buhari And His Federal Character Virus - The Guardian Editorial / Lawan, Shekarau, 8 Other Senators Sponsored No Bill In 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.