Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" (24514 Views)

Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth / Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Omoapena(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
unitysheart:

You should be able to recover the content

Everythn is gone.

Can't recover any embarassed
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Omoapena(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
igbodefender:

Oh no! No backup? Sorry Bro. Shitt happens. You'll survive. As Colin Powell says, you'll feel better tomorrow morning.

Got no backup embarassed
Dis is so painful
Its like part of me just vanished
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Omoapena:

Got no backup embarassed
Dis is so painful
Its like part of me just vanished
You'll feel better tomorrow morning. But you gotta ask yourself: How do I make sure this never happens again?

When I had such experience (lost a lot of data), I just picked myself up after feeling poor and started over again. Today I have an iron-clad contingency plan to forestall a recurrence.

It even happened to Nairaland some years ago. They lost 3 months posts and registration data. But they've recovered. You will recover.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Omoapena(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
igbodefender:
You'll feel better tomorrow morning. But you gotta ask yourself: How do I make sure this never happens again?

When I had such experience (lost a lot of data), I just picked myself up after feeling poor and started over again. Today I have an iron-clad contingency plan to forestall a recurrence.

It even happened to Nairaland some years ago. They lost 3 months posts and registration data. But they've recovered. You will recover.

I hope so
Thanks for ur concern
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Omoapena:

I hope so Thanks for ur concern
Not at all, Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) / Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State / PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.