Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend (2921 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Twoclans(f): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha hahahahaha u dey kolo oogringrin

odika iga like amu wellu wellgrin call ur boyfriend ooogrin otu ocha
grin grin grin

You are calling my boyfriend otu ocha cheesy .The enjoyment is in the skill. lipsrsealed plus he is a head giver. tongue
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

You said you won't give your lady head,what you want to learn is what I still don't understand. Anytime you really change your mind and you are open to learning hala me the teachers will appear grin

yeah I will learn when you are ready to open like my other female friends who are teaching me something.

And trust me when I learn am gonna create a topic on that and encourage men too.

but again are you aware Yeast infections, there's an STD that can give you throat cancer, if you have a cold sore you can transfer it giving the partner genital herpes. If they haven't cleaned right then there is a chance of e coli, staff infections, and other diseases spread through human fecal matter.

You should practice protected sex /even/ during oral. Over all you could get pretty sick so... it just sort of grosses me out. Basically look up food borne illnesses from poor hygiene and you can see all the stuff you can get from not washing your hands after the restroom. It's all down there so... mucho nasty.

well am saying what I know sha
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

grin grin grin

You are calling my boyfriend otu ocha cheesy .The enjoyment is in the skill. lipsrsealed plus he is a head giver. tongue

hahahahaha OK ooo I just hope he doesn't get cancer of the throat
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

LOL grin
u all have surprised me lately this week

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Twoclans(f): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

yeah I will learn when you are ready to open like my other female friends who are teaching me something.

And trust me when I learn am gonna create a topic on that and encourage men too.

but again are you aware Yeast infections, there's an STD that can give you throat cancer, if you have a cold sore you can transfer it giving the partner genital herpes. If they haven't cleaned right then there is a chance of e coli, staff infections, and other diseases spread through human fecal matter.

You should practice protected sex /even/ during oral. Over all you could get pretty sick so... it just sort of grosses me out. Basically look up food borne illnesses from poor hygiene and you can see all the stuff you can get from not washing your hands after the restroom. It's all down there so... mucho nasty.

well am saying what I know sha

It's not something you engage with every Tom sick and Harry. In fact it's best you even go for tests if the relationship is relatively new.

You can also get throat cancer from smoking, when british American Tobacco shuts down operation let me know tongue

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Twoclans(f): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha OK ooo I just hope he doesn't get cancer of the throat

Naaaaahhh he won't.
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

Naaaaahhh he won't.
how will I knowgrin seeing is believinggrin I needed to see just to believe yougrin

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

It's not something you engage with every Tom sick and Harry. In fact it's best you even go for tests if the relationship is relatively new.

u crazy sha ,ur mouth nor good oo, come nor dey tease me again oo.

oya sorry I nor go spoil men mind again, ndogrin

You can also get throat cancer from smoking, when british American Tobacco shuts down operation let me know tongue

oya aregrin otu ochagrin bad mouth girl

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=66503278][/quote]

Don't worry I will help your ministry...
will love to eat yours like this...

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Randy91:

Don't worry I will help your ministry...

will love to eat yours like this...

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=66505100][/quote]

oya turn ur yansh!!!!!

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
seun, your nairaland rules are not repsected at all. As an Edo I am tired of seeing my people constantly being insulted, bullied and harrassed on nairaland. Now seun, you and your nairaland can go to hell. I advise every Edo to leave nairaland and I advise edo lawyers to sue seun.
Enough is enough, I'm out.
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
i cant give a woman head, i dont care if she would give me head in return.

You guys giving head upandan should think for once. Is it not the same place she pees from?? the same place she menstruates from I cant deal abeg.

I dont think i can get any pleasure from a woman sucking my dick.

Truth be told ladies, guys do not feel the same way you feel when given head, the pleasure will feel is much much less hence very unequal. So dont ever think you are doing us a favor by giving us head cos we dont need it in the first place.

Who would have thought that men would at some point go so low to the extent of licking a woman's vagin*a That's the height of degredation.

Op... Sorry, if you meet a guy like me, your own don finish.

4 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
See me trouble..... I thought that place was meant for ......... Not a mouth, I find it irritating. Abeg let me shift.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by kenir(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
fact#.

any bastard that can't give his lady head isn't supposed to be in a relationship.
don't even dare ask for oral on your dick.

Aru!
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by stilldoingokay(f): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
but I am a girl and I don't like head, and I can't imaging giving it either.

what am I?
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 12:38am On Apr 08, 2018
ndy87:
See me trouble..... I thought that place was meant for ......... Not a mouth, I find it irritating. Abeg let me shift.

good girl...

but don't join bad gang ooo don't trust u, one day u may decide to have a taste
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Riversides2003(m): 3:03am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
fact#.

any bastard that can't give his lady head isn't supposed to be in a relationship.

If she can’t get head, she should at the least get leg. But babe you sound harsh o
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Riversides2003(m): 3:05am On Apr 08, 2018
stilldoingokay:
but I am a girl and I don't like head, and I can't imaging giving it either.

what am I?

I believe it should be a personal thing and one should not be forced into doing it.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by sulakishop(m): 4:16am On Apr 08, 2018
Let's hope the place is odourless....

TheUpsetGirl:
fact#.

Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by sojiadebo(m): 5:15am On Apr 08, 2018
The idea isn't entirely bad but the problem is that most girls don't even know how to take care of themselves down there. I mean, some odour can discourage you from having anything to do with the person again.
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

good girl...

but don't join bad gang ooo don't trust u, one day u may decide to have a taste

Wats der to taste nah? I don't like wat I hate abeg.
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 6:19am On Apr 08, 2018
ndy87:

Wats der to taste nah? I don't like wat I hate abeg.
yeah, this girl! na small small e take dey start shagrin
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by stilldoingokay(f): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Riversides2003:

I believe it should be a personal thing and one should not be forced into doing it.

the way she put it was kind of annoyed.
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Fourwinds: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
fact#.

hmmmm....you want head abi...
Re: Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend by Riversides2003(m): 4:54am On Apr 09, 2018
stilldoingokay:

the way she put it was kind of annoyed.

Yeah you right though but come to think of it, it’s not going to be perfect down there cos of natural female phenomenon, but if it has to be done, then I think having a nice shower before the action shouldn’t be a bad idea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him Sex On Daily Basis (photos / I Am In Love With My House Boy - But I'm Married (pls Advice) / I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.